This Old House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then all I knew was his cold hard thrusts so deep inside me and the promise of the delicious warmth to come. His cold hand settled on my neck and squeezed slightly lifting my head so I could see him. So I could watch him fuck me. It was so good, his cock leaving my pussy warmed and wet then plunging in again to cool it like a hot iron in a bucket of water.

"You like that?" He asked, where his eyes would be seemed to lock onto my eyes in the mirror.

"Y-y-yes." I stammered to wrapped up in my own pleasure to speak properly.

"Good." He reached around and again assaulted my clit, the initial cold making me freeze up for a second. His hand was still on the back of my neck and he held my head in place watching my eyes as the hand that was massaging my clit now came around and touched the puckered hole that was so available to him. I chill ran through me and became even more prevalent as he worked his finger into that tight hole. He stopped fucking me for a second to pull out and plunge his fingers into me sending a shock through my body.

A second later I had two icicles piercing me. He filled my pussy once again with the generous size of his cock, it felt like a dildo made of ice, it was so hard and cold. At the same time, he slid a finger into my ass, taking advantage of my surprise. It was a thick piece of ice and it was so cold and the feeling was nothing like anything I had ever felt before. I very nearly came. Then the heat slowly made itself known and I had no choice but to come. It was overwhelming, his cock so cold and my pussy so hot was enough to make me crazy, but his cold, cold finger sliding in and out of my burning ass put me over the edge.

He let go of my neck and ordered, "Keep looking."

I did as he asked only to feel another thrill of fear rise up in me. He had put two fingers in my ass now, his hard cold cock still thrusting into the searing heat of my vagina.

I couldn't see it but, I could feel something wet dribble onto my widening hole. His fingers would swirl in it then slide back into my ass, a little easier now. He watched me as I went over the brink, again and again, gripping the sides of the sink with all of my might. Desperately trying to stay upright when all my knees wanted to do was buckle. Pulling out of my pussy and pressing his cock against my ass, he placed a cold hand on either hip and said, "Relax."

I tried. I tried to relax as the bulbous head of his cock pressed harder and harder until it popped past the strong ring of muscles. I breathed deep and tried to so as he commanded and little by little I felt myself open up to the invasion. My sphincter relaxed and he pushed himself in further. I felt wet and open to him now.

"Push back, slowly." His words were like silk, caressing my ear. I did as he asked and was surprised to find that it seemed easier. He kept going slowly. He would push in a little bit, then stop to allow me to adjust. Before long his entire length was buried deep inside me. My ass tightened around him and I found myself wanting him to move. He obliged me a moment later by very slowly pulling out, leaving a familiar streak of ice behind him. My ass was completely frozen one moment and warming to the excitement the next.

He plunged back into that warmth over and over again making me come more times than I could count. I felt a sudden release at my hands and feet and he swung me back to him so he was holding me up and I was and impaled upon him completely.

"Put your hands around my neck." I did as he asked and leaned back against his icy body. Looking in the mirror was disorienting. He was still a mist. A firm solid mist, but still formless in many ways. Like his eyes, I could only look to where they should be. He really didn't have eyes, yet I could feel his gaze on my body. He held me up, one hand between my legs with cold fingers buried in my pussy and teasing my clit and the other around my waist and cupping my breast.

Having my arms behind my back bowed my body outward making it easy for him to continue his upward thrusts into my ass. Being totally at his mercy sent me over the edge yet again. I had no control, no choice, but to submit and somehow, that was the biggest thrill of all.

He set me down on the ground again and bent me back over the sink. The hands were back holding me down and his hand was back on my neck. After he was satisfied that I wouldn't look away, he placed a hand on each hip and plunged in and out of my ass with total abandon. He fucked me hard and it hurt and felt so good, and I was pinned there while he owned my ass, and it was all manner of hot. The hot and cold becoming one and the sheer speed of his thrusts made feel as though my ass was on fire. It burned with a searing heat and numbing ice and was both the height of pain and the height of pleasure and my cries were incoherent rising to an ear-splitting crescendo when he finally came.

My bowels froze over with ice as he pumped his seed into me. It was so cold, colder than anything I'd ever felt, spewing into me over and over. Then the warming, the heat returning with a vengeance making me come harder than before. He held my hips through it all and then slowly as my cries subsided, he pulled out. Little by little, inch by inch until my ass was free of him and I could feel it gaped open. Slowly it closed too, but I could feel the heat of his now warm ejaculate starting to drip out of me.

"Now you're mine, too." I heard him whisper. Then with a chuckle, he was gone leaving me alone and bereft of his presence. I held onto the sink and looked into my own eyes for awhile, wondering if I was crazy. I wet a washcloth to clean myself up only to find there was nothing to clean up. I was still standing in a towel having just exited the tub.

I shook my head to clear it, trying to remember something, but it wouldn't come. I was about to put on my pajamas when something changed my mind. I didn't want to wear pajamas, I wanted to crawl into to the clean sheets and feel them against my clean skin. Normally, I preferred to wear something to bed, but tonight, it just seemed silly to bother. I combed my hair out and put the towels in the hamper before walking naked down the hall, lowering the gaslight as I went. After I slipped under the covers I extinguished the gas lamp beside the bed and rolled onto my back stretching out with my arms above my head. It was in this position that I fell asleep, my body aching after a long day of moving and unpacking.

--- To Be Continued

12