This Old House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Alisa finally said, "I feel like a right slag. I can still feel you todger half way to my throat. You didn't cum yet did you?" I squirmed a little to settle my balls between her legs. There was suddenly an inhale and shake. "Quit that now Thomas, You got me all tired out. I can't come anymore. I damn near lost it with the last one. That was okay."

"Okay?" I replied. "I thought I'd cured you of all that English trash talk? Besides you'll have to just pass out. I'm planning on cumming."

"Gods that would definitely put me over the top again. I can still feel your cock pressing against my cervix. You spoodge there and I could get pregnant. Would like to get me up the duff?"

Duff? Pregnant? Would I like to get her pregnant? She was on the pill but even that wasn't a hundred percent. What little bit of my erection was lost was quickly recovered. The thought of her flat stomach becoming stretched and round carrying my child was intoxicating. Even without moving I could feel myself twitching inside of her. I smiled back at the glowing face.

Ever so slowly a started to pull back. It probably took all of two seconds for her to realize I was going to pull out. Her legs wrapped themselves around my waist and pressed. I couldn't move.

"You pull out now Thomas and I'll have your bullocks in a pudding tomorrow."

I leaned over on an elbow and smiled at her. "I always knew English education was defective. For two people to have sex there has to be a little of the old...how do you say? Oh yah, a little of the old in and out."

My wife's legs flopped back to the bed. I continued to pull back enjoying the looks on her face. "Besides if it was okay, why did you keep screaming about cumming and yelling Tommy?"

"I did not call you Tommy! I hate that horrid name, you know that. Reminds me of a boy I knew when I was six. He was a terrible bully.

Before she could go on I had reached the very top. Only the head of my cock was in. Just as she was ready to say something, I pushed with everything I had.

All that escaped her lips was a moan.

Jesus, give a...girl some warning... OH GODS I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN! CUM WITH ME TOMMY... GIVE IT ALL TO ME... GO AHEAD... AND GET ME PREGGERS! OH, THIS IS SOOO GOOD.

Alias's favorite position was what I was doing. Grab her butt and lift her up and just rabbit fuck her. Nothing fancy, just hot and fast; faster the better.

I was moving as fast I could. Driving my cock to the bottom and pulling out. She had loosened up some but the friction was still beyond any control I might have had. It felt I was pulling her inside out. "I'm about ready, YOU BETTER HURRY!"

I pistoned in and out of her as fast as I could and was rewarded by that wonderful feeling of numbness between my legs. Then there was a warmth as I could feel myself ready to cum. Alisa felt it to. "Smart ass, I've been... OH GODS NOT AGAIN! OH! SHIT!"

What ever she was going to say was blotted out by her last scream and the old coils of the bed. I closed my eyes as I started to shoot blasts of cum into her. I hadn't even noticed that her screaming and shaking quit.

As the last of my cum found its new home I looked down. True to her word Alisa had passed out. Slowly I pulled out my half hard prick out of her. All there was a slight moan.

I laid down next to her and pulled her head to my shoulder. That was the last thing I remember.

XxXxXxX

"Thomas, wake up."

"Huh?"

"Thomas, wake up," I heard Alisa's voice through the fog in my head. "I'm hungry."

My mouth felt like I'd been eating sand all night. "What? No hello lover? Thank you for the best fuck of my entire life? Just, your hungry?" Suddenly I felt hungry too. How late was it? "What time is it?"

"Its half past eight and hello lover. I could almost feel the smile as she spoke. "Thank you for the best fuck and multiple orgasms of my entire life. And I am so hungry I'd even eat soul food. Is there anything open past dark here?" Her hand was on my cock, stroking it so carefully.

"One or two. Fancy a steak?"

For those who have been together for a while, you know the look. Its the one were she thought of something clever or dirty to say. "I've already had my meat for the day. But I could do maybe one more."

"Good enough for me. You said Mrs. Fredrick was going to be gone till ten?"

"Yes, stud muffin, sir." I love a woman who knows her place. "I'm not sure about her granddaughter, though."

"Granddaughter?" I was getting one of those feelings.

"Huh-hum. You know her. She sure knows you. Is she your secret lover?" The smile on her face was a little forced. She was hoping what she was saying wasn't true. "We talked for a while, she even knew my name. She's really pretty in that flowered dress. Anyway Mary said she'd stop by later."

I took a deep breath. "Her name is MaryEllen and she's not her granddaughter. She's her daughter. She does tend to show up at her convenience."

"You got to be shitting me. Mrs. Fredrick couldn't have a child in her 60's. Come clean Thomas." I could tell she was hurt. The joy and passion she felt was resolving into anger.

"Don't get mad at Tommy. It's not his fault. Its mine." The voice was like sweet molasses.

Alisa broke the stare and switched to MaryEllen, who was standing in our bedroom. Still the sweet young, brown haired girl, in the print dress. The gold necklace rose and fell with her breath.

"THOMAS WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE?" Alisa was scrambling to get the quilt over her naked body. The result was far from successful.

"Shhh, Alisa, its all right."

"What do you mean its all right? A teenager is standing in our bedroom." Suddenly it hit her. "Have you been watching us have sex?"

If a ghost could blush Maryellen would have. "Yes."

I looked at MaryEllen as she looked every wher but at us. "And what else?" I knew Alisas orgasms were way out of the ordinary. Now I knew why.

"When I touched Tommy, before, I felt how much he loved you. I wanted my first time to be that way. I'm sorry, but I wanted to know."

"MaryEllen, let Alisa touch you," I said. It was a request but she moved toward the bed.

"No Thomas, I can't. I won't let her do that." The panic in her voice was growing. "I don't want anything to do with you games, Thomas. MAKE HER GO AWAY! CLEAR OFF BITCH!"

MaryEllen barely touched my wife and a strange calm enveloped her. A gentle smile was on Alisa lips. Slowly she was transformed as wave after wave of emotions struck her. The covers fell away from her as she sat up in bed.

Alisa's breathing became deeper and faster. Her slim fingers grabbed her own breasts. Pinching and squeezing her nipples brought a moan from her lips. One of her hands reached out to grab the arm of MaryEllen and it passed through her.

As it did MaryEllen closed her eyes. Her form slowly desolved only to reappear as clear as before. A smiled was now on her lips and her hands reached for her own breasts. Her fingers cupping and squeezing her globes through her dress.

Alisa fell back on the bed her legs swung wide open. She was in a world of her own. I didn't exist. Her fingers were probing her cunt. My wife stuck one, two, then three fingers into herself. The palm of her hand was pressing hard against her clit. She was in the very beginnings of an orgasm.

The question I had was it hers or MaryEllen.

MaryEllen stood there at the side of the bed eyes close, a hand at her breasts. The quick breaths showed that she was as turned on as Alisa was.

"Oh my gods! I can feel it. Yes it's so close. It's so bloody good. Thomas come here and fuck me. I need your cock in me. Finish me off."

Alisa was laying on the side with her feet up on the edge. I walked to the side between her legs. My eyes were on my wife finger fucking herself. As I settled in I had forgotten MaryEllen was there and brushed through her.

Again I felt her warmth as it passed through me and I felt what they felt. In an instant I felt all the love Alisa had for me. I saw in my minds eye every time we made love or just rutted and screwed like farm animals. Visions of the make up sex after she had her only affair and the argument that almost killed our newborn love.

I could feel the passion within me as my cock got harder and harder. It wasn't going to be a gentle fuck. I wasn't going to be considerate of my partner. Suddenly I was going to drive hard into her and cum as fast and hard as I could. I knew that's what she wanted.

I gripped her under her arse (as Alisa called it). She felt me getting ready and grabbed my hard cock. "Fuck me with it Thomas. Jam it in, I need your cum."

Alisa's breath was were short gasps. I could almost sense the images floating around in her brain. They were the same as mine but from her view. I could feel her passion as she tasted me, the uncertainty that first time we made love in my old house in Orlando. The anxiety she felt when we made our only trip to Birmingham to meet her parents. The absolute nastiness as I fucked her on her childhood bed in that Hockley row house. Then she had to hold my cum inside of her while talking to her mum. All the while her father had the bathroom busy.

She positioned the head at the entrance to her cunt. She pushed it up and down her slit to wet the head. Then she pulled me in place.

I felt the head slip in. That was my cue. Still holding her butt I pushed and drove all the way in. She gasped as the suddenness of it drove her breath out. I felt the warmth of her pussy surround me. She wasn't as tight as before but I could feel her muscles tightening and loosening as I pulled back out. As quick as I pulled backed I pushed deep inside again. Alisa gave a shutter as her first orgasm carried her away.

"I can't take any more Thomas." Alisa moaned. "I need your cock snot in me, hurry love."

The crown of my cock was super sensitive after the first time we had sex. Now with all the juice from her orgasm I felt the familiar pressure build again. "Here it comes," I replied after catching my breath. "I can't hold it back...Oh shit here it cums!"

"YES, do me good," cried Alisa. As I painted her insides with my second large load of the night.

After catching our breaths we scooted back onto the bed. Our arms and legs were tangled together. I slowly stroked my wifes' thigh as I started drifting. Suddenly I started to chuckle to myself.

Alisa pulled herself away and looked at me. "What's so damn funny?"

"I know what she needs," I replied.

"Who's she?"

"MaryEllen. I know what she needs." I probably sounded more confident than I was."

"She needs a good poking in every virgin hole she has." The certainty of Alisa's statement threw me.

MaryEllens been dead for forty-seven years, dearest. But you're close. She needs a boyfriend.

XxXxXxX

The three of us shared our memories that night. I knew what MaryEllen knew. I knew why she hadn't gone to heaven.

Even though MaryEllen was eighteen her night driving wasn't the best, especially in Timmy's DeSoto. She insisted on driving home and like a good boyfriend he said okay. If he had been behind the wheel they might have gotten married like they had planned.

Some people believe that God has a plan for everyone. He knows how long we have to live. MaryEllen shortened His plan for her by insisting on driving that night in 1957. So she waited, alone.

Alisa had the same memories I had and knew what we had to do. It took several weeks to convince Evelyn Then it took several more to finally meet Timmy Bridgers in the flesh.

So here we were sitting on Evelyns back porch waiting. The sun was sloping under the roof. Timmy, wondering if he should call the police now or wait ten minutes more. His mother was just relieved to have him out of his self-imposed exile.

Of course Evelyn was there and even Vern. He kept on snorting about what kind of bullshit this was. That is until his mother told him to hush and sit down.

We probably were there for about an hour when she came walking up past the barns. A young girl, cute as a button. Her brown hair bouncing off her neck with every step she took. Her breasts bouncing right along with the gold chain around her neck. But it was the dress you saw first. It was brighter than I could ever remember. The floral print of reds, yellows and oranges almost seemed to glow by themselves. With every confident step she drew closer. Her eyes stayed on Alisa and I.

"MaryEllen," Evelyn whispered.

Maryellen turned her head toward her mother. "Hi, mama. Sorry I'm late, but I really tried to get home as soon as possible. Don't be mad."

The tears in Evelyn eyes told the story. "I could never be mad at you darlin'."

MaryEllen turned toward her brother. "Vern, you haven't changed a bit. Getting ready for high school?"

"I'm married with a grandbaby of my own, MaryEllen." Vern was taking it rather well I thought. Well except for the white skin as all the blood sank to his feet. I thought he was going to faint.

"You still look like your seven to me, Vern."

MaryEllen looked to her left and saw Timmy. "Oh Timmy, I've been looking all over for you. Tommy said you were home but I couldn't get there."

The tears were flowing from every eye as MaryEllen came to her boyfriend. The one she was suppose to marry forty seven years ago.

"I'm terribly sorry MaryEllen." You didn't have to be mind reader to see Timmy Bridger's heart was in pieces. "I shouldn't have let you drive. I saw the truck but it was too late. It should have been me.

"No, Timmy, I was a damn fool to ask you to let me drive. I wanted to show off. If you drove no one would have died." Maryellen looked at everyone who was gathered and smiled.

MaryEllen looked back at Alisa and I. "You know what I have to do. I left you a couple of gifts, I hope you like it."

Slowly the wonderful eighteen-year-old walked to her boyfriend. I know she saw the twenty year old Timmy Not the one that we saw. Her face was one of complete joy.

As soon as they touched Timmy's face matched hers. Slowly she walked into him and sat on his lap. Her head rested on his shoulder and her arms tried to wrap around him.

"I'm not leaving you ever again." MaryEllen whispered.

Slowly Maryellen disappeared in her boyfriends' arms.

XxXxXxX

We sat on the porch in stunned silence.

As the sun went down, one by one, everyone started to leave. Soon it was just Timmy, Alisa and I.

"You know, MaryEllen was a virgin when she died." I guess he was talking to us, but we couldn't answer. I played with her breasts some and she use to moan a lot but nothing else."

He was looking somewhere past the barns and smiling. "She says I better get healthy if I'm going to survive what she has planned. MaryEllen also wants to thank you for the ideas you gave her."

Alisa and I just smiled. "You know," I said, "if she can do half of what she's got planned you'll be very happy or very dead."

"But what away to go, huh?" Alisa finished my thought.

Timmy laughed for the first time." That's exactly what she said. "Two virgin senior citizens imagine that."

MaryEllen always liked going to Bethel Baptist Church, I think I'll go Sunday. Are you up for it?"

"If she takes it easy on you, you'll be there. She tends to get a little wild."

"See You Sunday." With that Timmy and MaryEllen wheeled out of our life; sort of.

We saw Timmy the next Sunday and the next. For the next eight years we saw him in fact. Timmy decided to take a cruise to the Caribbean one year. He said it was their 'Honeymoon'. He told us all about it but that's another story.

And one of the gift MaryEllen left us? Right after that night my sweet English wife informed me that she had bought a half dozen long silk scarves. And as Gomer Pyle once said, "SURPRISE! SURPRISE!" They looked very nice tied on the four poster bed.

As I was tying her down one night I saw a special light in her eyes. "Thomas?"

"Yes Alisa?"

"Tie me face down. With lots of pillow, dearest."

As I was retying her she looked up at me. Her whole face was glowing. "Would you stick that bloody post in my bum, please? I want you up my arse. Think you can manage?"

There was a slight change in her expression. "It's going to be very very tight, Tommy," Alisa said with the best southern accent I'd ever heard.

"We have all night, loves." I smiled.

12