This One Goes to Eleven...

Info
Sequel to "Goddess Energy".
38 words
4.15
10k
3
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few minutes after the audio “Goddess Energy”, but even all those orgasms aren’t *quite* enough to satisfy T! So, she goes for another round and to quote an old mockumentary this one “goes to eleven”!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An odd comment

It has come to my attention that whenever I listen your recordings that I'm often looking at system files. Though I do like them allot, these recordings.

And annother thing, my favorite recordings are the ones with corrupted audio tracks, I don't know, they really get me. I suppose its beacause the glitch caches my attention and suddenly my brain is consumed, waiting for the next glitch, I love it.

I'm sorry for the irrelevant commentary but I felt I wanted to get this of my chest.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Prezzies...

ChasNicolette,

I get emails from Lit whenever someone submits feedback to me or to my submissions. I try to reply to those that give me contact information and over time, I have made friends with a few of my listeners and some have sent me written works just for me to enjoy, some ask me to read them and record if I am able, and some do, indeed send me audios of their reactions to my work. It’s incredibly humbling, and I applaud the bravery of all my listeners that do any of that, as I know reaching out to someone you don’t know at all can be tough.

I am a very lucky Lit Author and performer. While I occasionally get the random Anonymous douchey comment, by and large my listeners are pretty awesome people and encourage me to keep writing and recording. And I always welcome questions, comments and conversation. I always want to spark conversation and help make sex and sensuality a perfectly normal, healthy, positive thing in our world.

Thanks for YOUR support and inquiry!

With Appreciation,

Tempest

ChasNicolletteChasNicollettealmost 5 years ago
So. Um.

Can people submit, like, audios to you? Did I hear you mention that that's a thing? Because that must be wild, absolutely wild to receive something like that. Or would it just be text-based responses to your work? (Even so, though, damn.) How would someone even go about sending you things like that? If... if it's not too prying to ask.

Share this

Similar Stories

Wife's Sex Tape with the Ex I find a sex tape of my wife with her giant-dicked ex.in Loving Wives
Peggy's Big Mouth Friend's big mouth leads to big trouble.in Loving Wives
Panic in Aisle Five Cherise fell down yet again but he was there to pick her up.in Romance
Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 01 The Ebony Goddess completes her take over of the family.in Fetish
Conference Confession My wife’s surprising confession about conference events.in Loving Wives
More Stories