This One's for "Michael"

Story Info
Just the beginning.
1.6k words
2.67
6.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coldness of her room had a purpose. Not only did it make her savor the feeling of Michael's arms around her and the warmth of their bodies pressed together; the sudden chills that went through her served to reminder her body of the feeling of his touch. She longed for his fingertips caressing her back and arms. She wanted to be close to him and feel the comfort of being with him.

They had known each other through friends for a few years and had talked a great deal, she made a point of making sure he would be at the Friday night gathering that their friends always had so they could talk in person or just foolishly nudge each other. There were many occasions that he invited her to visit for an evening in, just the two of them. This weekend she agreed to meet him and some friends for dinner.

Although she was late meeting him she noticed his piercing blue eyes perk up on seeing her. She had taken great care to look good that evening, her shoulder length blonde hair was pulled up to show her long neck and she had worn a tight blue shirt that was buttoned so that you easily catch a glimpse of her more than ample breasts. She was irritated with Bridget and Morgan for making her late but she tried to hide it as she walked toward him and sat in the chair next him.

"Have you been waiting long?" she asked.

"About twenty minutes," Michael replied.

She frowned and quickly replied before Bridget and Morgan could get to the table to join them, "I'm so sorry, I think Bridget was making a point of taking as long as possible."

"It's alright," he smirked.

The four talked throughout dinner, making friendly conversation about friends, old times and the food. She was finding every excuse to get closer to Michael: she turned toward him so their legs touched, she dropped her fork so she could nudge him playfully and a few times while eating she found a way to graze his thigh with a fingertip.

They left the restaurant and stood on the sidewalk with Bridget and Morgan deciding where they were to go next. After dinner they were supposed to meet up with other friends for a movie but she had wanted to spend the rest of the evening alone with Michael.

"What movies do you have?" she asked.

"I have many, why?" Michael replied

"Well, I'd rather go watch something I've not seen, rather than go see something I've seen a hundred times."

"We can go to my house then. I'm sure we can find something."

They bid their dinner companions goodbye and made their way to his car. She felt tiny walking next to Michael; although she was 5'8" he stood almost a foot taller than her, but there was an ease about him that always made her feel comfortable with him. As they drove the long road to his house they talked and joked.

Michael's home was quiet and warm. They quickly decided on a movie and sat down, side by side, to watch it. She got comfortable on the couch and shook her hair out so it gently fell to her shoulders. She put her hand on his thigh and boldly began to caress his leg. He put his arm across her shoulders and gently caressed her arm and shoulder making her lean forward, giving him access to do the same to her back. This brought on a feeling only matched by something infinitely more intimate. Every gentle touch he placed on her back brought her closer and closer to the inevitable brink. The ease by which men could do this had been both a blessing and a curse in the past but because of the latter she was as quiet as possible, only letting out a sigh and a few shallow breaths.

She nuzzled close to him and gently caressed his arms and chest with one hand while he took her other hand in his, their fingers locked together. As they continued to watch the movie they sat there snuggled together. His hands continued to trace gentle lines down her arm or back bringing on that familiar feeling again while she played with his hair and caressed his face, arms, chest and legs. She touched his lips with her fingertip, wanting to kiss him.

His fingers were dancing lightly on her back and she let out an appreciative moan as another orgasm raced silently through her. Michael placed a kiss on top of her head and she brought his hand to her lips and softly kissed his fingers and the back of his hand before excusing herself and heading to the bathroom.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror; her heart was pounding, her skin was flush, and she had goose bumps at the thought of what was happening and what she wanted to happen. She took a moment to calm herself and walked back out to the couch and Michael's arms. Instead of sitting next to him facing the TV she knelt beside him on the couch facing him and when he looked to her she put her hands on his shoulders and slowly leaned in, softly kissed his mouth and sat back on her heels with a sly grin on her face. He reached out and pulled her back toward him, so close that she was now straddling his legs. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as he kissed her deeply, his hands on her back pulling her closer still. He moaned softly as she nibbled at his lower lip pulling at it gently before he pulled her back in for more.

She pulled back from him, not wanting to break away from the kiss but wanting to watch his eyes as he saw what she was going to do. She moved her hands from his shoulders and traced a gentle line from his shoulders down his chest and stomach with her fingers before bringing them to the top button of her shirt. Slowly and with a discernable grin she popped each button open, her gaze never once leaving his face as he looked down to watch each inch of her bare flesh appear. He looked up into her eyes as she shrugged the shirt off her shoulders and on to the floor behind her. She reached for his shirt and pulled it over his head, quickly leaning in to kiss his neck while the fabric still covered his face before throwing it behind her.

He took a good look at the woman sitting in his lap. He could tell that she was anxious and excited; her deep breaths made her breasts undulate beneath the lace of her bra, the look on her face echoed the lust in her eyes. She bit her lip wanting more and he wanted to give her everything she was silently asking for. He motioned for her to get up and she reluctantly rose from his lap and sat next to him before he got up and turned to her, his hand out-stretched waiting for hers. He pulled her to her feet and led her to the bedroom. She sat down on the bed and sat beside her.

Out of the corner of eye she saw a blindfold; she picked it up and twirled it on her finger before handing it to him. He placed it over her eyes and helped her lay back on the bed. She lay there anxiously awaiting his touch, her cheeks and chest flushed. Just as she thought he might let her feel the agony of waiting forever, she felt a soft tickle on her collarbone and took in a sharp breath. He traced a line from her collarbone down her chest to the furrow between her breasts before slowly following the same path with his tongue and then placing a soft kiss on each breast. Then there was nothing again. Her breath was becoming shallow with anticipation.

She could feel his breath next to her ear, "Roll over on to your belly."

She quickly and silently obeyed his request. The blindfold still covering her eyes she laid her head on her arms and he began to unfasten the clasp of her bra exposing the rest of her back to him. He drew in a deep breath and slowly blew it out over her skin making goose bumps appear which made a low moan escape her lips. As he moved the feather over her back he noticed her breath quicken as she bit her lower lip. He continued to tickle her until she shuddered and let out an almost silent squeal and she put her hand to her mouth biting her finger.

He looked down at her, she was so vulnerable: her eyes covered unable to tell when or how he would touch her. Each rise and fall off her body slowly calming her, he wanted to see her shudder and hear her moan again. He leaned over her and traced a soft line from her lower back to her shoulder with his tongue and gentle kisses before kissing her neck. She let out a moan that begged him to keep going but he stopped, teasing her and she let out a whimper.

She rolled herself over on to her back while pulling her bra off her arms and throwing it over his head and behind him. Her breasts were now exposed to him, her nipples hard and begging to be touched, nibbled, kissed. He took the blindfold off her wild icy blue eyes.

"Kiss me," he commanded.

She got up from the bed and straddled him, she pressed herself close to him and kissed him, her tongue licking at his lips and tongue. Their arms locked around each other, she moaned softly at the feeling of her bare breasts against her warm bare chest and kissed him again.