This One's For You!

Story Info
Everyone needs some instruction in the beginning.
8.6k words
4.56
150.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy arrived at my home at 9 o'clock on Thursday morning. We'd been planning a long weekend to Nantucket for weeks. You know, the attending-a-wedding kind of weekend, upscale of course. We were staying at the White Elephant where we would follow the crowd. There were, of course, all kinds of structured events -- a breakfast here, a luncheon there, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and let's not forget the wedding!

Two years ago, we had met at another wedding on Nantucket. Both recently divorced and flying solo, we were introduced, hit it off, and spent most of the weekend escorting each other to the various activities. Nancy's two daughters were with her. Linda, 21, had just graduated from Boston University, while Ellen, 20, still had a year to go at the University of Rhode Island. They both were in the wedding as bridesmaids. The bride-to-be, Tricia, was their cousin, Nancy's niece. The groom, Peter, was the son of an old friend of mine. That's it for the introductions.

As I said, we hadn't met before that weekend, but had heard of each other. We danced a lot with one another at the reception, and from the closeness of the slow dances, it was evident to us both that we shared an attraction, and I hoped that we would be consummating that before the weekend was over.

Well, when the reception was starting to wind down, I escorted Nancy back to her room. We were both very touchy-feely, so it was a natural thought that it might lead to more. As we approached her room, the door was ajar. Linda and Ellen were changing before going out to party some more. They hadn't heard us outside the door. They were having a very serious conversation, with Linda saying, "Look Ellen, I know you're still a virgin. There's nothing wrong with that, but you've got to put out something or guys will just think you're frigid, a tease, or even gay. Not that there's nothing wrong with that either, except you aren't gay, so if you're going to be out with a guy, and don't want to fuck him because you're afraid, then you have to take care of him another way!"

Ellen, in a defensive way said, "Look, I'm not just going to go down on some guy because I don't want him thinking I'm cold, or a tease!" Linda jumped right back saying, "That isn't what I mean, and you know it! You spent two hours grinding with Rick on the dance floor. You tell me you like him, so don't leave him with a case of blue balls. Tell him that you're not going to fuck him but that you want to play with his cock. Tell him that you're inspecting him for future use. Let him play with your nipples while you're doing it. If you think he'll try to force himself on you further, just make sure his pants are around his ankles. You can run a lot faster with your skirt up, than he can with his pants down!" They both chuckled at that, and could be heard making their way toward the door. I grabbed Nancy's arm, and ushered her two doors down the hall to my room.

As soon as we were safely behind my door, Nancy was quick to say, "Wow, that's a whole lot more than I needed to know! It's nice to know that my youngest daughter isn't a slut, but I put her on the pill 5 years ago. I would have thought she'd have given it up to some nice guy by now."

We talked about it for awhile and had a few laughs. Nancy was ready to call it a night, and as she was making a move toward the door she turned and said, "Have I been a tease tonight?"

I'd have been stupid to let this opportunity go by. "Well, not quite a tease, but I was hoping for a little action. I've been divorced for 18 months now. Before that, there wasn't anything happening for at least a year. I had to behave myself until the divorce was final. I'm as horny as a three-balled tomcat, but don't let that influence you."

Nancy doubled over with laughter. When she finally gathered herself, she said, "I'm not fucking you tonight, but maybe taking a page out of Linda's book would be ok. So, I think I'd like to inspect the equipment for future use." More giggles ensued from both of us as she unbuckled my pants, lowered them to my ankles, and then pushed me back onto my bed. Very quickly, she wrapped my belt twice around my ankles, and then re-buckled it. That brought another laugh from me. I said, "If you get off script, I'll let you know."

Nancy disappeared into the bathroom for a couple of minutes, telling me on the way not to move. When she came back, she had that little bottle of hotel-provided body lotion in one hand, and her panties in the other. "I have an ongoing problem with carpel tunnel, so I'm going to induce you with a little prop." That said, she draped her panties over my nose, applied a generous amount of lotion to my cock, and asked if I objected. I shook my head no, whereupon she said, "I had already figured that about you, so inhale deeply while I change the color of these balls. I'm going to give you the handjob of a lifetime. I'm going to polish this knob like it never has been. Sometime in the near future, you'll be taking care of me, but for right now, I'm going to make your cum shoot high in the air. Can you smell my pussy on those panties? Can you feel how wet they are? I thought about giving it up tonight, but Ellen convinced me it was too early, even though I could feel this cock rubbing against me most of the night. Then Linda's little lecture convinced me that I needed to be nice. By the way, you have a nice cock! If you haven't noticed, I like to talk dirty during sex. The dirtier, the better! I'll be fucking this bad-boy cock of yours in the very near future, you know."

She lightly stroked my cock up from its base; dragging one finger through its slit. "When I suck your cock later, I'll be sticking the tip of my tongue in here. Guys really like that, I'm told." I nodded.

I was on the brink in less than two minutes. No girl or woman had ever talked this dirty to me or brought me there so quickly. I said, "Maybe you should give Ellen some pointers." She quickly responded, "I'm thinking I'll probably do just that,...and I'll use you for show and tell!"

That did it! I fired the biggest load of my life. She managed to aim it straight toward my head, and as a huge stream landed on my forehead, across my panty-covered nose to my mouth and chin, she whispered in my ear, "You'd better lick your lips, if you ever expect me to swallow in the future." I complied without thinking about it.

"Good boy," was all I heard before nearly passing out.

When I came out of my stupor, she was laying next to me. Her blouse open, and front-closure bra open. Her knees were up and spread as she said, "It's my turn! I like to have my nipples licked, kissed, and sucked while being masturbated. Keep it slow to start. I'll let you know when to advance or slow down. And, leave your pants around your ankles!"

I rolled to my left, going right to work. Nancy was certainly someone who enjoyed sex in ways I wouldn't have suspected. The talking dirty aspect had really surprised me. She seemed so proper in every way - not stuffy, just reserved in presenting herself. So I decided to follow suit with some erotic speaking of my own. "Your little man isn't so little. It's bigger than your nipples and very responsive. In the future, I'll be giving it a lot of oral attention, but not on the first date. Also, I'm not opposed to this light bondage thing. I'll be reciprocating. Do you normally experience multiple orgasms?"

"What about Ellen? Do you think she'd like this, or should I just go right down on her and show her what being licked to orgasm is like? I love eating pussy!"

With that, she had her first. It wasn't earth shattering, but enough to draw a long sigh, and an audible "thank you." I was still massaging her inner thigh and licking her nipple, and more importantly, her eyes were still closed, and her hips were still undulating. I slipped my fingers down along her opening, not inserting them, just following the river of juices. "You're really wet; I should clean you up a bit." With that, while lightly massaging her clit with my thumb, I lightly massaged her anal star using those juices, and sucked hard on her nipple. Wow! She exploded with a series of orgasms, finally rolling away from me when she couldn't handle it any more.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" Those were Nancy's first words, followed by a deep blush, and more words of apology. "I don't know what got into me. I'm not like this. Please don't tell anyone."

I took over the conversation. "First of all, I can't think of anyone to tell. So, you're safe on that front. Second, you were driven by the same things that made me accept your advances and participate. You've been divorced for a while now, and haven't gotten laid recently. You're horny! Your daughters' conversation was the spark that ignited your libido. And let's not forget all those drinks. They do have a way altering resistance. So, I'm not telling. Your moral & social standing will never be questioned as a result of anything I might say or do. If we were to part right now, this would remain our secret until YOU told someone"

You looked at me, and said with relief in your voice, "Thank you for that, but who would I tell?"

"Maybe you'll recall it to Ellen as an incident from your teen past, when instructing her in the fine art of relieving blue balls. As for the show and tell offer, that will remain with me as fantasy fuel for years to come, unless you follow through, of course."

By this time, Nancy had finished dressing and making herself presentable for the walk across the hall. On her way to the door she turned and said, "You're a gentleman, Will. I'll be heading down for breakfast at 8 in the morning. If I call when I'm about to leave, will you join me?"

I nodded yes. I wouldn't miss it. After she left, I rolled over to stretch, and right there in front of my eyes were those still-damp panties. I quickly inhaled their aroma. Just as I exhaled there was a light tap on the door, followed by a whispered, "I forgot something!" I immediately responded, "It's more fantasy fuel for me! See you in the morning." A little giggle, and the sound of her door closing, told me she was ok with that.

The next morning, we met in the hall outside our rooms. Ellen was with her. Linda's head had only recently landed on her pillow, so noon would be a better estimate for her appearance. All through breakfast, our conversation was normal, to me anyway. I thought Ellen appeared a little distracted, but wrote it off to her ongoing sex-related paranoia. After all, Nancy's lips were sealed, and I hadn't said anything that would even imply last-night's activities.

After breakfast, Ellen got up to go back to her room. Nancy asked if there were any plans for the day. None of us were leaving until Tuesday morning, so we still had two full days left on the island. Ellen responded with, "Well, right now I'm going back to the room to get a little more sleep. I may have gotten in before Linda, but I'm still tired. I'm hoping to meet up with Rick again tonight, if he's still speaking to me, so maybe I should think about attending that show and tell exhibition I've been invited to!" Without looking back, she left the table.

I nearly swallowed my tongue! Nancy looked away from me and down at the floor, but I could see the blood rising up her neck. When she finally looked my way, all she could say was, "I can explain."

Nancy did her best to do just that. When she got back to her room last night, she sat in a chair for what she thought would be a couple of moments, just to catch her breath. She dozed for what would turn out to be 2 hours, awakened only by Ellen coming into the room. Ellen appeared somewhat sullen, so Nancy tried to coax her into conversation. They started to get ready for bed, when suddenly Ellen let out a loud gasp. Wheeling around toward her, Nancy exclaimed, "What?"

Nancy then realized when she saw the direction of Ellen's stare. She had forgotten, and Ellen was reminding her by saying, "Mom, where are your panties?"

Nancy looked me right in the eye and said, "I've always had a great rapport with my daughters. It's been based on truth and trust. Our previous conversations about sex have always been truthful. When they were younger and asked about masturbation, I explained it. I even showed them how to best do it. Ellen would have known right away if I tried to avoid her question, so I told her just how it happened."

My mouth was wide open. I really liked this family, and wanted them to feel likewise. "Well, I suppose that Ellen thinks of me as little more than a lecherous old bastard now."

"On the contrary, remember, I told her the truth. You were the victim. If anyone was lecherous, I'm the guilty one. I was the aggressor. Besides," she said, "Both girls know how horny I've been. She thought it was kind of hot, especially with you offering yourself for show and tell. When I finished telling the story, she confessed to having shunned Rick's advances again last night. We're going to talk later. Please don't act any differently toward her. And, by the way, she was sincere about accepting the offer of your balls for show and tell!"

Well, this was going to be a little tough for me, but I'm not a kid, so I had to be mature. Besides, since Ellen knew that I knew her predicament, I should certainly be more at ease than she. So that is just how I settled it within my own mind. My job was on the sidelines. This was definitely a Mom and Daughter show.

After leaving breakfast, Nancy went back to her room, and had a nap. Somewhere near noon, Linda got out of bed, showered, and went out to meet friends. That left Nancy and Ellen to some serious bonding time. Apparently, they spent a couple of hours doing just that.

Nancy knew that I had a tee time with my old friend, so thankfully, I was occupied. When I got back to my room, there was a note under my door. Nancy had asked that I give her a call upon returning.

Nothing too traumatic had come from Nancy and Ellen's talk. Something was bothering Ellen, but Nancy, for now anyway, was writing it off to boy jitters.

The next couple of days were wonderful. Nancy and I may not have climbed into bed together, but we did get together for some mutually assisted relief. It was nothing compared to that first night together, but we both knew we'd get back to that. Her parenting duties required that we maintain a certain level of decorum.

My divorce had left me an untrusting person. My former wife had always been a flirt. I knew that because that's how I met her. Silly me for thinking she had been like that with only me. Imagine my surprise, arriving home early one day finding her fucking the appliance repair guy. When I appeared, she immediately accused him of raping her, but a rape in progress was not what I'd seen before she saw me. I told him to get out, called my lawyer, and it got nasty from there. Initially, she tried to stick with him being the aggressor. When he presented a long list of service providers who had also enjoyed her sexual appetite (including one woman), she folded. However, she then attempted to convince the court that she and I had an open marriage and that my extra-curricular activities were as many and varied as hers. She even stated that we'd compare stories as a means of enhancing our own sex life. As a result, my personal life was highly scrutinized during our divorce. My lawyer made sure that I understood what was at stake. I had to walk that narrow line of not even admiring the opposite sex.

Abstinence to that degree was difficult for me, but more so for her apparently. She was in bed with an ex-boyfriend when his wife walked in on them. All her lies fell apart. Our divorce finalization probably broke all speed records from that point forward. I got everything (it was all mine to begin with), she went back to the west coast, and I haven't heard anything of her since.

Nancy's husband had been a physically abusive drunk. Employment problems led him to drinking too much. That led to a decreasing love life, and that led to him taking what he thought was his. He was the father of their children, so naturally Nancy made every effort to salvage things, but to no avail. Shortly after their divorce, he was found dead, apparently having succumbed to alcohol poisoning. We've all heard the expression "drinking yourself to death" -- that's exactly what he did.

So here we were, Nancy, her daughters, and me getting ready to leave the island. Reality was just a couple of hours away. Nancy, Linda, and Ellen would be driving to their home just south of Boston. I'd be heading toward Providence, to a Rhode Island south coast community. I owned a contemporary cape style home on the water. It was on a retreat lot, having privacy from the road, but wide open to waterfront, and a deep water dock. We had already exchanged contact info. We would definitely be staying in touch. As a matter of fact, once on the mainland and on our way, we talked twice on our cell phones. By the time those calls were completed, we all knew each others calendars for the next six months. Nancy was going back to her job. She was an ER nurse, having gone back to work when her ex-husband had lost his job. Linda was heading to medical school in Chicago, Ellen was heading back to URI, and I was heading back to my retreat, where I would try to finish my latest novel. My success as a writer hadn't afforded me with all my current amenities, my family wealth had allowed me to chase my dream of becoming a writer.

We were all back to our respective lives for a couple of weeks, when Nancy injected into our phone conversation that Ellen would be heading back to school on the upcoming Saturday. "Would you be ok with Ellen phoning you from time to time?" she asked. "If she needs a man's advice, she'd like to know that's ok. She's very fond of you, and you're the closest to a father figure she has."

Well, of course I was ok with it. Saying I was flattered would be a better way of putting it. I jokingly asked if she'd be seeking any show and tell. Nancy said quite nonchalantly, "Maybe she will. She's mentioned it a few times, so I know it's on her mind. How would you react to that? Would it upset you? And don't ask me if I'd be upset! I'm not looking for a relationship just yet. I'm just one of three single hotties you met at a wedding."

"Oh, I think I would handle it ok. But, show and tell really implies your presence as well as Ellen's. You should definitely be there! Besides, it seems only natural that you be her instructor in the art of male masturbation as well."

Ellen wasn't shy about calling. She did it fairly often. The first time was mid-September. She called early on a Thursday afternoon. She was going out on a date Saturday night. She wanted to speak to me about her personal matter. She was really nervous over her impending date. Rick (from the wedding) was coming for the weekend, and she knew that he'd be hoping for some intimate time with her. She actually wanted it, too. She just couldn't break through that barrier.

She knew her mother would be arriving that afternoon for a very long weekend.

"Can I come for a visit, too?"

Of course I said yes. The drive would take about 40 minutes.

Ellen came in with an overnight bag. With no classes on Friday, she was hoping to spend the night. I poured her a glass of wine, and we worked ourselves right into conversation. Sometimes, that's the best strategy. I was praying for success.

"So Ellen, you're an absolutely beautiful 20-year-old virgin, but don't want to be.... a virgin, that is. You'll always be beautiful." She smiled, but didn't speak.

"Let's get right to the heart of the matter. You came to me for help because you trust me, and feel comfortable talking to me. I am truly honored and flattered by that. If I can't help you, I'll get someone who can, but before that can happen, you'll need to tell me what's gone on in your life."