This One's For You!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was teenage trauma. A couple of high school dickheads tried to convince her to have group sex with them. They pawed her a little, took her pants off, and even penetrated her digitally. She ended up kneeing one of them in the balls, before they ran away.

The damage had been done, however. They had forcefully taken her clothes off. Her scars were emotional, but on a very small scale (her words).

"So this is what I'm going to do. I got to know Rick as well as can be expected in that short period of time. I think he's a great guy. I, also, think he cares a lot about you. He works in the city, right?" Again, Ellen nodded yes.

"I'm going to call him, tell him I'm in the city, and would like to get together for a drink. We'll meet, we'll talk. If he's the kind of guy I think he is, this will work just fine. Your mom will be here soon. Why don't you disappear for about 15 minutes? You can make yourself comfortable in the guest room. It's at the top of the stairs. I'll call Rick now. When your mom arrives, give us a few minutes. When you hear me leave, come down to see your mom. If I know her, she'll probably be at your door before I'm gone."

Well, as Ellen headed upstairs, I called Rick. We arranged to meet for a drink at 5:30. Nancy arrived about two minutes later, and I cut right to the chase. I told her what I thought needed to happen, but at the same time said, "You're her mother, you know best what the depth of her strength is, and how deeply this may have hurt her. Spending some alone time with her will better help you assess that." I convinced her to wait until I left before going to Ellen.

Rick and I met. As things turned out, he was more mature than his age implied. He had already figured out that something traumatic had happened in Ellen's past. He had planned their weekend to be one without ANY sexual pressure or overtones. He really cared about her, and thought that he wanted to get serious, but knew that it might take time. I openly applauded him.

Before we parted company, I asked Rick to join us at my house on Saturday morning. He agreed.

When I got back to the house, mother and daughter were into a second bottle of wine. There had been a lot of tears and hugging since I left, but things seemed to be moving more toward love & laughter.

I told them that Rick was an even greater guy than any of us had imagined, and they were both thrilled to hear that he was coming to the house on Saturday.

We talked for a couple of hours before heading to bed. Nancy told me she was going to tuck Ellen in, and then join me. I had my doubts. Ellen needed more comforting.

Nancy spent the night with Ellen. There was no explanation needed. When I went down to the kitchen in the morning, they were both already there and making breakfast.

We spent the day with Ellen. I brought her to the city to talk to a friend, a psychologist, who determined that Ellen was well on her way toward emotional healing. Sharing had been her biggest obstacle. To be sure, however, we made a few more follow-up appointments.

We had a late lunch in the city, then headed back home, doing some shopping along the way. When we got to my house, it was almost time for dinner. We ordered pizza delivery.

It was going to be an early evening. The stress of yesterday had taken its toll. Although today seemed calmer, we were all tired. Nancy followed Ellen up to bed. She was going to tuck her in again. Yuh, right!!

I awoke at 2 AM as Nancy was crawling into my bed. This was her first time there. Lost in all the happenings was the fact that we had yet to sleep in the same bed, and worse still, we hadn't made love!

As Nancy sidled up to me, she whispered that she needed some loving, "but you first," she said. With that, she moved along side of me and started stroking me slowly through my boxers. "I'm going to vary things a little from our first time," she said. "I already know that you'll submit to a little bondage, so I'm going to secure your wrists at your sides." She did that with two long scarves she had retrieved from her suitcase. She looped a scarf under my right thigh, bringing the ends to my right wrist and securing them to it. She then repeated this on my left. I laughingly asked if she did this often. She said, "I'm really not an expert at this bondage thing, but this technique is something we use to immobilize a patient when restraints aren't handy.

She then went back to her suitcase, returning with three more scarves and proceeded to tie my ankles to the bedposts, spreading my legs four feet apart. With one scarf left, she crawled up next to me, and whispered in my ear while securing it around my head, "This is your blindfold. Sometimes the minds eye is quite adept at visualizing scenes as being sexier than they are in real life. Also, if Ellen decides to join us for show & tell, she might be a little self-conscious, so this will help."

"Ellen's joining us?" I almost shouted!

"She might, she might not. I won't announce her, but you'll feel her presence. Now let's get started. Getting you all secure like this has actually gotten me quite excited. Since I am obviously in charge, you're going to eat my pussy first."

Nancy straddled my head so that she was looking straight down at my head. I could tell because of the direction her voice came from as she started to instruct me. "Stick your tongue as deep into my pussy - as far as you can! Now lick back out to my clit! Now suck my clit!"

I know I said instruct, but it was more like command! Just the same, through her dirty talk, she drove herself to a very quick and strong orgasm. "You'll be doing that again -- very soon," she said as climbing off.

Nancy moved down the bed and was, presumably, lying on her stomach, when she started lightly tickling my balls and cock. "Now, it's your turn, she said." She started speaking at a barely audible level. I sensed Ellen had come into the room. I grunted, while at the same time raising my hips.

Nancy then started speaking as though I wasn't there. "Now start slowly and lightly. Guys like that. Not all cocks are as nicely shaped as this one. Will has a particularly nice one. You want to lightly run your finger from the base right up & over the top, sliding your finger through the slit at the top. This is what's called pre-cum. Use it as a lubricant."

I shuddered when Nancy ran her finger through my slit. She immediately continued her speech. "Cocks are very sensitive to this. If you're ever giving a full blow job, be sure to run your tongue through it while you suck." She then gave a two-second demo. Thank God. If it had been 3 seconds I would had exploded right then & there.

"Here, you give it a try," Nancy said to Ellen. I then felt one hand replacing another. Ellen asked Nancy if she meant touching or licking. Thankfully, Nancy instructed her to just touch and stroke, then showed her how to handle my balls. I've got to say, Ellen was a quick study.

"Kneel between his legs, honey, but don't stop what you're doing while you move. Ok, now while you're stroking, touch a finger of your other hand to the tip of his cock and get it nice and wet with his pre-cum. That's it. Now move that finger down to his asshole and just let it glide over it the same way you like to rub your clit."

"How does it feel, Will? Is our student going to empty your balls? She really looks like she into it. She's naked, you know. Her titties are swinging back and forth. She has nice titties. You should see them! And her pussy is drooling. She's making your sheets all wet!"

That did it! Cum started lurching from my cock, and splashed on my face. I opened my mouth and the second rope landed in and around it. I licked up what I could. Nancy softly whispered, "Good boy!"

"So Ellen, how do you feel? You just took care of Will like an expert," Nancy said.

"Well mom, I'm sure I'll be putting my new skill to use in the near future, but right now I'm really horny, so I'd better go back to my room and take care of myself."

After Ellen left the room, Nancy climbed back onto my face and told me to bring her off again. She went right back to talking like a longshoreman, and had an orgasm almost immediately. She kept talking, even suggesting that I allow Ellen to ride my face. Nancy was a delicacy and I liked to eat. She held me by the ears for at least ten minutes while I feasted on the most delicious pussy I'd ever tasted. She told me everything to do to her, and I followed directions to the letter. I told her she had the two things that would keep me in her bed for a lifetime - a dirty mouth, and a sweet pussy!

After she had about four more tongue-driven orgasms, she whispered in my ear, "You know, a smooth talking, expert muff-diver like you would probably be pretty good at breaking in Ellen to having her pussy eaten. Would you be willing to do that? I'll take care of your cock while you do her. And don't worry about cumming too soon. I know a number of ways to get you back up again, so that you can FUCK MY BRAINS OUT afterwards!" OK?" I nodded. She ran across the hall to get Ellen. Was this a test?

Within seconds, Ellen was sitting on my face, while Nancy was toying with my cock & balls. This was just unreal. My cock was once again rock hard, and Ellen was grinding onto my face like a woman possessed. I could tell she was close to cumming. Suddenly, Nancy stopped playing with my cock and announced that she needed more. She swung a leg over my hips, while at the same time untying my wrists. She then took my hands, and lifted them up to Ellen's sides.

"Take good care of her nipples! I know she'll like your technique." The bed was really moving now! Within seconds, Ellen's smooth, soaking wet pussy lips were totally smothering my mouth. Nancy had mounted my cock and was riding me hard. My blindfold had also been removed. She then whispered in Ellen's ear. I didn't hear what was said, but soon after, Ellen started to talk dirty, telling me to suck her clit, pinch her nipples, and announcing orgasms. When she took a breath, Nancy filled the void with her own dialog, telling me how great it felt having my cock fuck her pussy, how much she was looking forward to me cumming in her cunt. She asked if I had ever been in a threesome before. How did it feel to be "doing" a mother and daughter at the same time?

Ellen also continued with a verbal diatribe that fueled my raging hormones. But she fueled her own as well, ultimately falling away from my tongue and face, lying down beside us. Her mother was still riding me hard. Since I had already cum, I had some extra stamina.

Nancy was still narrating, now saying, "I want to be on the bottom! I want to be fucked hard! Can you do that Will? Can you fuck me harder than you've ever fucked before?"

With Ellen lying next to us, we rutted like animals. At Nancy's insistence, while I fucked her hard, I was sucking her right nipple. She asked Ellen to sucking her left one. I was getting real close.

Between gasps she told Ellen to get between our legs, and do to me what she'd been shown earlier. Ellen knew just what to do. I could feel her touching my cock as it was fucking in and out of Nancy. When she was satisfied that her finger was wet enough, she started to massage my asshole. I immediately started to groan, signaling Nancy to say, "Now Ellen, do what we talked about!" Ellen slipped her finger into me. She was massaging my prostate. I had never, ever felt so pleasured. I started cumming continuously, endlessly!

I'm guessing that I fucked that beautiful woman for another 5 minutes. When I finally started to roll to my side, and while we were still caressing each other, there was a very soft applause from the other side of my bed. Lying on her side now, Ellen had a look of wonderment.

"You know, Mom, last night you spent over an hour telling me how beautiful love making can be. You also told me that from what little experience you'd had with Will, you were willing to guess that he was going to be the best lover you'd ever had. That alone was enough to pique my interest. If you hadn't told me I could join you, I would only have been able to fight my curiosity for so long before coming in to watch."

With that, Ellen stood to leave. I still hadn't said anything, so she turned and spoke as she was closing the door behind her, "By the way, Will, thanks for the show-and-tell!"

Nancy and I grinned to each other before collapsing into a sound sleep.

I had gotten up before anyone else. I made coffee, and was on my deck reading the paper when Nancy and Ellen walked out, both naked. When I say naked, I mean naked. When Nancy saw the direction of my glance, she said, "Ellen came into the bedroom to join us, but you'd already left. We decided to get into the shower together, and then we shaved each other smooth. What do you think?"

After I caught my breath, I said the obvious. "You are both so beautiful. I wish I'd been there to witness it."

Very quickly, Nancy replied, "Participants only! No observers allowed! You'd have to agree to being closely trimmed, and then have your ass and balls shaved clean! Ellen hates to get hair in her mouth. I don't like it either, so you'll want to consider it. Otherwise, eat you heart out!"

There was hardly a second of silence before I rose from my chair, dropped my robe and headed for the door while saying, "I'll meet you upstairs!"

They performed as promised. We all liked it! They both liked it so much that they laid me on my bed. Nancy climbed on top of me in a 69 position. While we went to work on each other, Ellen raised my legs and licked my ass. I lasted less than a minute before I got that full-on, swallowing blow job that Nancy had been promising for so long.

When I was finished convulsing, Nancy stayed in position, laid her head on my thigh and urged me on, saying she was almost there. Without a word, Ellen moved around by my head and licked Nancy's ass while I licked her clit. 'Almost there' had been an understatement. Nancy exploded immediately, and hard.

As we recovered, verbalizing our intent to return the favor to Ellen, reality struck. Rick would soon be arriving, and we had to make ourselves presentable.

Rick arrived at 10 AM. There were no big plans. Daytime activities were designed for the group of us. Rick and I had on & off private conversations. We discussed Ellen's apprehensions, and how he should handle himself. There was never a moment that Rick ever showed anything but total support to Ellen.

Nancy & I decided to give them some alone time, so we went out for a sail. We were gone for about 2 hours, arriving back to two very satisfied looking people. No one can hide that look.

That night, we kind of laid back, waiting to see if Ellen & Rick wanted us around, or if they were to be on their own. We ended up having dinner together. Rick went to his bedroom, Ellen to hers, followed by Nancy to tuck her in - mom and daughter relationships are enviable.

On Sunday, we went out to brunch, and then a movie. It was all going to be fine.

Nancy had settled into her new role as a love-making mentor. Ellen was now more comfortable asking questions, and Nancy more receptive to answering them. When we were going to bed that night, after Rick had left for the city, Nancy was particularly amorous, almost playful in a girlish way. While climbing the stairs, she had her hand on my ass. I looked at her questioningly. She smiled, and as she climbed the stairs ahead of me, she said, "It's just another fantasy of mine." This woman is awesome!

Well. I said, "If your dominant side needs to be stroked, you could always tie my belt around my ankles again. I liked that."

I could almost see the wheels turning. When we were both naked, Nancy grabbed the belt from my pants, then went to her suitcase and came back with those silk scarves. When she had accumulated everything, she left the room. Moments later, she returned with Ellen, who was wrapped in a towel, still wet from her shower. As Nancy hugged her from behind she instructed me to remove the towel and kneel in front of Ellen. I followed her directions because I really love unwrapping beautiful women.

"Will and I are going to treat you to something very special, so just relax, and do exactly as I say. Get on the bed, and stretch your arms above your head toward the bedposts. Then stretch you feet toward the other bedposts. We're going to secure you, and then make oral love to you."

After securing her, Nancy placed a blindfold around her head, saying, "I also want you blind."

"You do trust us don't you?" Of course she did, and said so. Nancy then said, "Good, now without a blindfold, you have the advantage of knowing what's next, but this way, it's always a surprise!" Ellen jumped, letting out a very audible moan as Nancy pinched her right nipple. I did the same to her left one.

Nancy proceeded to tease Ellen in every way possible, while I mirrored everything on the other side. She started by lightly dragging her nails up Ellen's right thigh, switching to fingertips when she got to her pussy, narrating every move along the way. "It is such a turn-on watching facial expressions change as we do this, and body movements too. I can change a relaxed body into a rigid body in less than a second, can't I?" We both nodded, Ellen blindly.

She continued her varying and unpredictable teasing for another 5 minutes. Ellen was clearly on the edge. Nancy moved up Ellen's body, pausing long enough to say, "I tied your hands so you wouldn't be able to move until we were finished. We want you to answer a few questions before I release them. We want to hear what happened with you and Rick. We want to hear the whole story; I'll just ask a few questions to get you started. Did you & Rick kiss a lot?"

Ellen nodded, and then said, "We were kissing hotly. He was really holding himself back, so I finally took his hand and put it over my breast. I told him not to do anything unless I told him it was ok - absolutely nothing! After a few more minutes -- we were really starting to grind now -- I decided I wanted more. I got your scarves. I told him what I was going to do, and that I'd stop now if he wasn't ok with it."

"What did he say," Nancy asked?

Ellen continued. "He said that he'd do whatever it took to make me comfortable, not just with him, but with myself and my sexuality. I told him to take his clothes off. Then I had him get on my bed, where I restrained him with the scarves, telling him that what I was doing was ensuring that things would progress at my pace. I played with his cock just like you showed me. He loved it!"

Nancy wanted more detail. She asked Ellen if she had made Rick cum. "Oh yes," Ellen said. "I stroked him, and then licked him. When I sensed that he was going to cum, I took him out of my mouth and really went to work on giving him a handjob he wouldn't soon forget. I rubbed my finger through his slit and then rubbed his pre-cum on his nipple while continuing his handjob. When I sucked his nipple, he exploded. Wow, did he explode! I kept stroking him until he begged me to stop."

Nancy and I continued teasing Ellen's body throughout her story. Nancy asked if she wanted to cum now. Ellen shook her head, saying she wanted to finish her story first, but to keep touching her.

She then continued, "I played with the puddles -- no, ponds -- of cum on Rick's stomach and chest, occasionally licking my fingers. I even put my finger on his lips and had him taste it. He resisted, but then did it. I smiled and thanked him."

"I decided then that I wasn't finished. I swung my leg over his upper body, straddling his head, and lowering her pussy to his face. I told him to eat me, and not to miss a drop of my juices. I told him that after I had 9 or 10 orgasms, I'd take care of his cock again. It would be ready by then."