This One's For You!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I had more than 10 orgasms, but he clearly was not as adept as Will. I talked 'dirty talk' to him the whole time. As I finally slid down his body toward his cock, I whispered in his ear, asking how many girls he'd had sex with. He said he needed to tell me something -- he never had. He also was a virgin. I couldn't believe it. He gave me a whole new sense of confidence. I was so wet that I just placed his cock in the groove of my pussy, and slid back and forth on it. Finally, in the heat of the moment, I let it slide into my pussy and impaled myself on it. I actually popped my own cherry! And wow, did Rick cum a lot!""

There was that classic pause in conversation. Ellen then spoke, asking Nancy to stop stroking for a minute. When she had caught her breath, she asked, "Mom, Since I'm not a virgin anymore, can I ask a favor? Would it be ok with you if Will made love to me right now?"

I started to ask why, but was interrupted. "Will, mom said that you would never take my virginity. Not only am I not a virgin anymore, but I'm the teacher. I know more about sex than my boyfriend, and I don't have any real experience. I've got to know what to teach him if we're going to have a good sexual relationship. Mom, please say it's ok, and please stay with us."

All I could do was look at Nancy. "Oh, don't worry. I did say you wouldn't take her virginity, and I knew I was correct. But now that she's lost it, her request makes sense. Please do it?"

I untied Ellen's restraints, and started kissing her pussy, licking & sucking her clit, and rubbing a finger across her tight little asshole. She immediately had a strong orgasm -- the one that Nancy & I had been coaxing for the last half hour.

Nancy then whispered in Ellen's ear, "Gently pull him up to you by his head. When you can reach it, grab hold of his cock and guide it into your pussy. As you're doing that, whisper in his ear how much you want and need his cock. Be softly vocal. Tell him to start slowly so you can get used to his size. If you want him go slower, tell him so by saying it hurts a little. If you want it harder, spank his ass. Men love to be spanked!"

I found that I was following Nancy's instructions. When I started to slowly fuck Ellen, she went wild with orgasms, spanking me while asking to be fucked harder. Nancy was sucking Ellen's nipple.

We made love to Ellen well into the wee hours. She kept asking questions that were answered with actions. Ultimately, we all collapsed into a deep sleep.

When I awoke shortly after dawn, I had my arms around those two very beautiful women -- one under each arm. Nancy was already awake and looking at me. "Well," she said, "I guess that was a little more than either of us expected - any comments?"

All I could think to say was, "Well. I was certainly caught off-guard. I never would have agreed to it if she was a virgin. Since she wasn't, my only other condition would have been that you had to be there present. Thanks for being here. It would have been very difficult to turn her down."

"Oh, don't worry! We had already thought of that."

Just then, Ellen's eyes opened. She stretched, looked at us and said, "Any chance of getting you two to give me an orgasm before I head back to school?" With that, she climbed over me and inserted herself on her back between us. Then she said, "No bondage today - I promise to submit willingly. Oh, I really love this threesome thing!"

We rocked her world! It was, quite frankly, the most unbelievable reaction to manual sex stimulation that I'd ever witnessed - way beyond any fantasy my mind was capable of conjuring up.

When she couldn't take any more, Ellen headed for the shower alone. Admittedly, she couldn't take any more, and had to get to school for a 2 o'clock class. As she was getting out of bed she whispered to me, "You'd better get busy, Will. We've been neglecting Mom, and I know she's in need of a good fucking!"

Well as soon as Ellen was out the door, I went right to the task at hand. There was no bondage, but shortly after, when Nancy started telling me to fuck her harder, Ellen appeared kneeling at our side. She took it upon herself to start spanking my ass while saying, "Mom needs to fucked harder, Will. Now do it!"

Nancy immediately went off into orgasmic orbit. When able, she jokingly thanked Ellen for the assistance, noting how pleased she was that Ellen had picked up pointers on technique.

All of their conversation, seemingly without even acknowledging my presence, prompted me to say with feigned disdain, "I'm just a piece of meat to you two!" We all laughed.

When she got up to leave, Ellen gave me a little kiss on the cheek, and thanked me before leaving for school.

Nancy & I made love, fucked, and genuinely took advantage of each others body for the next two hours, after which she headed home. She had to be to work at 4 o'clock that afternoon. Reality had returned once again.

Over the next couple of years, life went back to how it should have been. Almost! Our group incestuous activities continued, but only at an instruction level -- that's how we excused it to one another. Ellen continued with periodic sessions of therapy, she and Rick became the best of friends, then lovers -- noisy lovers. Every time we heard Ellen talking dirty, or spanking Rick, Nancy and I just smiled at each other.

So here we are two years later, heading back to Nantucket tomorrow for another wedding - a double wedding actually. Nancy and I are getting married, and so are Ellen & Rick.

We were alone in my house, awaiting Ellen & Rick's arrival. We were like a couple of kids discussing how we had an hour or so to play around before they got there. We went to our bedroom, where Nancy said, "How about one more specialty session for old times sake?" She tied my wrists and ankles, applied my blindfold, and went to work on my cock.

In what I'd come to identify as her most loving gesture, she simply said, "This one's for you, Will!"

*

Author's note: This story is stand-alone. Depending upon reader reaction, there will be additional stand-alone stories, all with the same insatiable characters. Enjoy!