This Should Never Happen

Story Info
At first he couldn't believe what he was seeing.
5.8k words
3.71
182.7k
38
56
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank Lad_6pak, For helping me out with this story, I hope we have made it a story the reader's enjoy, There are parts of this story that are true it's up you the readers to figure out which part's

Author

It's been over a year now since my world was changed from a loving family lifestyle to one of distrust, hatred and turmoil, one that ended in tragedy. There was never a real reason for it to happen apart from the fact that everyday life was boring and repeated.

I could have stopped it had I not been so relaxed to not notice what was going on until it was too late to do anything about it. If I had paid attention to what was going on around me,I maybe could have headed it off and put a stop to it before it even happened. Instead I had to end my marriage and leave the only woman I had ever loved, the one who I thought for over ten years loved only me.

It all started at a neighborhood party we were hosting, one of the neighbors who had a little too much to drink said to me,"Ya know Frank, I don't care how good a friend a guy is of mine, there ain't no way I would allow him to stand there talking to my wife while he was feeling her boobs and grabbing her ass every chance he got."

"What the hell are you talking about Ron?" I asked.

"Betty and I consider you and Ann good friends, and I hate to be the one that tells you, but that friend of yours is trouble," replied Ron."You don't have to take my word for it, just keep your eyes open,okay?"

I raised an eyebrow, As I listened to Ron tell me what he had seen, or at least what he thought he had seen. He seemed to know a lot more about my wife, and what was going on than I did.

"Your wife and your friend have got something going on,"he continued, reading the expression on my face. "And I just wanted to let you know what I've been seeing. I know you think I've had too much to drink but I know what I saw, Frank, so keep your eyes open and I'm pretty sure you'll see what I'm talking about and you better nip it in the bud, or your asking for real trouble."

Ron and Betty have been friends of ours ever since we moved into the neighborhood five years ago. He can be a real pain when he drinks too much like today,but after he said what he did, the seeds of doubt had been planted. I was soon keeping a watchful eye out to see if I could pick up on anything he claimed to have seen.

It did seem that whenever Ann was talking to my best friend Dean,one of them always stood facing in my direction. I had also started to notice they would talk maybe ten minutes or so then they would mingle in opposite directions but within ten or fifteen minutes they would be back together,talking in places where they weren't to likely to be overheard.

I stood watching them out of the corner of my eye and I figured it was close to the time limit and they would split up again. They started moving in a somewhat nervous fashion like they thought they should split up again but hated to leave each other. Just as I turned my head to look away I saw Dean grab Ann's ass and give it a hard squeeze, just like Ron had said he had seen him do. Ann didn't seem to mind at all and both of them were oblivious to the fact I had seen it happen.

Now they had my attention, my mind started racing. What the hell was going on between them? Dean and I had grown up together, played baseball together all through school,went on our first date together. We were closer than brothers! We had vowed in our early teens we would never mess around with each others girlfriends even if they wanted us to. We went to college together where he majored in business while I went for a degree in engineering. Hell,Dean had been my best man when Ann and I had gotten married. Now it seemed like he wanted to be the best man to my wife.

I am Frank Harmon. I'm 34, a little over 6 feet tall, 190 pounds, have dark hair and brown eyes. My wife Ann is 32, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 135pounds, has a 36-25-36 figure, shoulder-length blonde hair, blue-gray eyes.

Dean is 34 also, but a little shorter than me. 5-10, weighs a 170 pounds, has sandy hair. Carol, his wife, is 30, 5 feet 5 inches tall, 120 pounds, has a 34-25-36 figure, short black hair, dark brown eyes and always has a killer tan. I had wondered at times if the tan was all over her body but never did ask since she is my best friend's wife and therefore off limits.

We had moved away not long after our wedding and had not seen Dean and his wife Carol until about two years ago when they were on vacation and came to visit us. They had loved the area so much that Dean had put in for a transfer to this area. And that started us renewing our long-time friendship.

It was while they were staying with us on our summer vacation. One night while we were lying in bed after being out for a few drinks. We heard Carol moaning in the next bedroom as if it was her first time in bed. We could hear her telling Dean to go easy on her.

"My god Ann said, he must be awesome if he can still do that to her!" We both laughed and joked about it, and soon were making love like two bunnies, but the moaning was still going on in the next bedroom even after we had finished.

Once Dean and Carol moved back here and became settled in, we began going places and doing a lot of things together,like old friends do. It seemed like we were either at their place doing something,or they were at ours. Sometimes we would sit around sipping wine and talking about old times or planning out things we wanted to do in the spring. When spring came we started having block parties,garage sales and barbeques, by this time Dean and Carol had been accepted by everyone in our neighborhood as our oldest and best friends.

It was in that spring I was offered a jump up in company status to district general manager. It also came with a substantial pay raise. The only drawback was it required me to do a lot more traveling than usual. I talked it over with Ann and she said that she was with me whatever it was I chose to do. After thinking about it for a couple of weeks I decided we could use the money as we had been talking about starting our family. Ann had said she would like to have two children no matter what.

Now as I stood watching to see if I could catch my best friend and my wife playing grab-ass, I started thinking how crazy this was. If Ron had not said anything,I would not be trying to catch them up to no good. Was I just imagining what I saw,or did I really see it? Were they having an affair while I was out of town?

I started thinking back,trying to pick up on anything I might have missed,but couldn't come up with a thing out of the ordinary. But the seed of doubt had been planted by Ron. And I couldn't get it out of my head no matter how hard I tried.

Ann had always been ready and willing to have sex whenever I got home after each trip and again before I left on my next trip. Sex was as good as it had always been. The only thing that might be a little different was Ann seemed more willing to give me blow jobs recently. She seemed to be enjoying them a lot more,and we had even tried anal a few times but neither of us seemed to enjoy it all that much.

After everyone had left after the party that night we were cleaning up a little but had decided to leave the big stuff until morning. I put my arms around Ann from behind and started kissing her neck.

"God baby don't do that unless your ready to spend the rest of the night between my legs," said Ann.

I murmured in her ear,"I'll stay between your legs until I have to leave again."

"Race you to the bed."

Ann was wilder that night in our lovemaking than I had ever seen her. It was like no matter what we did,she couldn't get enough of my cock in her. She kept asking and begging to be fucked harder, deeper, wanting more every time I thrust my cock into her she would thrust her hips up driving my cock even deeper into her. She wouldn't let me slow down Until we were both totally exhausted.

Once we had rested I would start pounding her hard and as deep as I could. She even unwittingly moaned and groaned and dug her nails into my shoulders and back. Her heels hooked over my legs thrusting and bucking her hips hard against mine,it seemed like she couldn't get enough cock in her no matter how hard I tried. She was a woman possessed to be fucked all night.

When it finally ended and Ann was sleeping, I lay there wondering if being around Dean and him playing with her ass is what turned her into a woman possessed for more cock,Or was it? The fact,that she had already been exposed to Deans awesomely huge cock.

She had always loved having sex,but this was way beyond anything I had ever seen. Could it be the same thing that made Carol moan and cry at night? Was the same thing driving my wife to be this way? Had Dean, my best friend,already fucked my wife?

I went to sleep with that thought in my head. When I woke up in the morning,the thought was still there. It just wasn't going away,it was like an unseen problem on the job. You knew it was there but you couldn't find it. Maybe I should take some time off,and see if there was something going on,between Ann and Dean,if I could find out it was nothing,it would be put to rest once and for all.

"So,was my performance last night up to par?" I asked Ann at breakfast.

"Of course it was,your performance is always up to par," replied Ann. "You should know that by now."

I smiled and said, "I was just checking to make sure I had gotten it right."

Smiling she said,"Oh yeah,you got it right several times."

I went to the office and made a phone call to the company supervisor and asked to have a few days to take care of some personal problems that had come up. I brought them up to date on the job I had just come back from,and the supervisor didn't see any reason why I couldn't take a few days off,but did want to know if I would be available if something big were to come up. I assured him I would stay in touch or he would be able to reach me by my cell.

From there I went to Best Buy to see what they had for home security and surveillance. Then I went to a store that specialized in bugs and spy equipment. I finally headed back home with three mini cams or nanny cams as they are sometimes referred to. A voice activated recorder for our bedroom and two bugs, one for the kitchen phone, and one for the bedroom phone,along with the recording devices that should have the house covered. If they were actually having an affair, I doubted very much they would go anywhere else when I was out of town. Motels and hotels cost too much just to go have a couple of hours of sex. So I was betting if they were having an affair it was right here in the house.

Now all I had to do was wait until Ann went to do her weekly shopping for groceries,and whatever else she needed. That's when I would install the equipment. I made a call to a friend of mine who happened to be an electronics expert. If it was electronic,he knew about it,and how it worked. And since he was always in need of money,it didn't take much talking to get him to come over when I called him. He thought a hundred dollar bill was more than fair for the interesting job I handed him.

All he had to do was wire up and bug my home to try and catch my wife cheating if in fact she was,a hidden cam in our bedroom,one in the guest room and one covering the living room where the sofa was located (it also covered part of the kitchen). He installed the bugs in the two phones located in the kitchen and the bedroom. After setting up the voice recorder in the bottom drawer of the night stand so he could run the remote mic wire to the headboard of the bed without it being discovered he said we would be able to hear a whisper from anywhere on the bed and most of the room.

The next evening when Ann came home from work I told her I would have go out on another job but it should only be for a few days and should be back before that coming weekend.

"But Frank you just barely got home off the last job,"said Ann. "And now your leaving again?"

"I know,honey but you also knew what I do for a living and this is what I do to pay the bills,"I said. "I'll be back this time before you know it."

"I guess you're right but I'll still miss you," said Ann. "I'll be waiting for another night like the one after the party."

"Well, why wait until I get back?" I asked. "We can have another one of those tonight."

"I don't know hun,I'm not feeling too good right now,"retorted Ann. "I'm starting to get cramps and you know what that means."

"Bummer,"I said. "Well, maybe it's a good thing they're happening now, you should be over that by the time I get back and we'll have a whole month of fun to look foreword to."

"Oh honey I hate doing this to you,"said Ann. "But there are other ways I can take care of you until you get back."

I lay there that night my eyes closed as Ann sucked my cock to completion twice. I wondered if the reason she chose this was because she wanted to be fresh for Dean when he came over and almost lost my hard-on thinking about my best friend fucking my wife. I sure hoped it was all a big mistake as I spurted my second load down her throat.

We cuddled after that until she went to sleep then I turned over onto my back staring up at the ceiling. If it was her time of the month I had pretty much taken time off for nothing but if shes not,could he have convinced her not to have sex with me the night before leaving? That way I would go to work horny as hell and Ann's pussy would be begging to be filled by his cock.

I laid there wondering if I should have said something to Carol about what I had seen and heard but then thought as dominated by Dean as she was. For all I knew,she might even know whats going on and approves of it to get him away from her for at least a little while.

My thoughts switched from'what if they are doing it'to'what is going to happen if I catch my best friend and my wife in my bed. I hadn't given that a whole of thought as I was still hoping it wasn't happening for real,that they had just been playing around.

The next morning as I was getting ready to leave Ann said,"Honey,Dean said he had to go up to the airport to pick up some air freight and wouldn't mind giving you a ride."

"Oh I don't know, hun," I said. "If I get back late at night then I have to call a cab or you and if you are in bed, that means an hour's wait at the airport for me. But let me think about it for a minute or two,okay? Let me finish packing my things."

As I thought about Deans offer I couldn't help thinking he's making sure I'm leaving on that plane and besides that,I would have to call Ann when I got back warning them I was back in town, unless of course I took a cab,but Ann was pretty sure I wouldn't do that because of my hate for cabs. I decided to take their bait.

"Honey, call Dean and tell him I'll take his ride to the airport. I'll just have to make sure I catch a flight back that gets in here before it's too late at night."

As I finished saying that, I could hear what I thought was a sigh of relief from Ann as she called Dean on the phone. I couldn't hear what she was saying to Dean, but the bug could. I went into my home office and logged on and bought a refundable ticket to Dallas.

I had no sooner finished with that when Dean pulled up honking the horn like a damn taxi cab. Ann called up to me,"Dean is here, are you ready?"

"I'll be right down honey,"I replied. I heard the door as Ann went out to the car to talk to Dean,I'm sure to tell him to hurry back.

When I came out carrying my bags, I could have sworn I saw his hand coming out from under her robe as he pulled his arm back to the window.

"Morning Dean,"I called out to him, pretending I hadn't seen anything. "Hope I'm not putting you out waiting for me to get ready?"

"No way, Frank," he said. "I don't mind at all that's what best friend do."

My stomach grew a knot in it the size of a softball.

"Well, thanks old buddy,"I said. "Maybe someday I'll get the chance to pay you back for what your doing for me."

He looked at me sort of funny and I hoped I hadn't tipped him off to what I had really meant. What I had really meant to say was I hope I get the chance to pay you back for what you're doing to me,instead of what your doing for me.

At the airport I went straight to the counter and picked up my ticket and told Dean I had half an hour before boarding time and he could leave, there was really no reason for him to stick around.

"Ah hell Frank,I'm not up to going into the office right away this morning,"he said. "I'll just stick around until it's time for you to board. You never know there could be a sudden delay and you would be sitting here with no ride to get you back home."

"Yeah, I guess you're right,"I agreed,thinking this might be their first time doing this, considering how nervous and careful he's being.

They soon called boarding time to my flight so I shook Dean's hand and told him to be careful and went through the boarding gate into the tunnel. I waited in the tunnel a few minutes then checked carefully to make sure Dean had left,then I went back into the terminal and out into the main lobby. Standing there to the side of the windows I saw Dean drive by. I wondered if he was going to go straight to my house and my wife,or if he would wait until tonight. I rented a car and drove slowly back into town to one of the local hotels with a restaurant and a lounge and stayed the night there.

The next day I watched from a half block away as Ann left for work,as soon as she was gone a good ten minutes, I went into my home and listened to the tapes and looked at the videos.

I sat at the table with my head in both hands shaking as I started crying wondering why had the two people I had loved most in the world done this to me. I sat there until almost noon then thought I had better leave in case Ann and Dean decided to have sex for lunch.

I hadn't yet decided exactly what to do about this situation when I caught them,but I had made up my mind my marriage was over and the revenge was going to be ugly.

I wasn't planning on waiting in my hotel room until morning like I had done the first night, no I was going to ruin their lives like they had ruined mine. I had enough stuff on tape and video that I didn't need anymore. No,I would end there playtime tonight if he came back for more,which I'm sure Ann had begged him to do,seeing how hung up on his awesome cock she was.

Thinking back to when they had stayed with us on vacation and how listening to him pound that huge cock into Carol years ago had made Ann super horny and how when we talked and laughed about it she had gotten crazy wild for my cock, begging me to go deeper.

I could tell back then she wanted some of what Carol was getting by how crazy she was to be fucked harder by me. Hell, now that I think about it and how it made her so crazy hot to fuck, maybe she knew what that awesome cock felt like way back then. I hadn't even thought about it back then, but maybe I should have been paying more attention to my best friend and my sexy hot wife a long time ago.

I waited in my rental car down the street from the direction opposite to where Dean would come from to get to my house. It was barely dark when he pulled up to my garage saw the garage door open and saw him drive in. I waited close to half an hour, thinking they might be taking it slow knowing they had plenty of time to do the dirty deed all night if they chose. I had to wonder if Carol knew or at least wondered where Dean was on the nights he spent with Ann at my house.

I pulled my video camera out of its case and made sure it was set for dim light and was ready to go. I let myself into the house and waited to see if I could hear where they were. The moaning and soft talking sounded to me like it was coming from my bedroom.

12