This Siege of Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You sigh, sitting next to her, and holding her dainty hand. You explain that this is the first time for you. Her eyes gleam as her mouse ears twitch. Then, suddenly she leans forward. Her lips quiver as her fearful warm breath closes on your lips, and a pair of soft, spicy tasting lips close on your own.

It hits you like an electric shock. Your first kiss,love,marriage is happening right after a shameful military defeat and captivity. You shiver, gasping in her mouth as her soft, tiny tongue meets yours in an amateur act of love. You had held a few girls in your arms in your rookie times...yet...hers feels different. Clad in exotic crimson-jade robes, her body is taut, strong, yet small and soft. Her arms feel a thousand times stronger than yours and flare with a painless fire...making you remember that only when doused with water are these cute mamono weak and defeated.

This means that now, she does love you after all.

For a long time, both of you softly make out like youth freshly discovering love, which you actually are. Still, both of you manage to undress, you out of your flimsy militia shirt and trousers, and she out of her strange robes. Her skin is creamy white, and she smells of mint and ginger. Her almond eyes peering in your soul like black jewels, softly blinking.

"B-be gentle..?"

"I will...y-you are very beautiful." Is all you can stammer back. She giggles a bit and punches your shoulder.

"Of course, I am, stupid barbarian." Her breath increases in speed. "You must thank the gods for acquiring such a brid-ahn!" Your hands caress her lips, nose and nipples, shocking her.

Her belly is lean, with a small hint of toned muscle, and her body is thin, yet still feminine. Your hands caress her legs, and her small, compact buttocks, before softly brushing on her femininity. Your fingertips trace around her hairy triangle. Apparently eastern women don't shave. Still, her hair feels silky smooth, and even smells fragrant. As your fingers trace her adorable hairy pussy, hers brush on your balls, with one hand softly grasping your growing shaft, sending electrifying waves of pleasure across your body.

You instruct her to slow down, else you will cum...hard... Softly you lay her on her back, back for a round of kissing as she subconsciously spreads her well-toned legs.

She weeps from joy and coos when you land kisses on her thin, lean belly. Slowly rising

You nestle your groin against hers, eyes still locked with her own, the twin,teary almond jewels blinking with anticipation.

"Wait." She squeaks quietly. "Kiss me first."

Lowering your face in a trance, you kiss her lips, eyes closed. Afterwards, flexing your hips, you slowly thrust, drinking her exotic mamono features. The tip of your manhood feels silky ticklish as you penetrate the hairy curtain of her femininity, and reaches a wet, soft cleft.

Gasping, you thrust, your cock slowly being engulfed in a soft, wet silky passage as Wu-Lin moans softly. Her eyes flutter and her soft features clench in pain as your cock reaches a small obstacle. At the same time, you feel an immense warmth on your one leg, as her fiery tail engulfs it. You thrust a bit further, and feel the small curtain of her hymen tearing.

"H-hah~" Wu-Lin sniffs and moans "My virginity is given to a western barbarian... "She gasps in your ear.

Every thrust is easier. Every thrust is hotter and more pleasurable, your balls feeling the ticklish hair of her crotch with every deep thrust, you trying hard not to cum all of a sudden. On top of her, your body heats up as you keep fucking the monstergirl splayed open under you.

"A-a-aiii..." She moans and stutters as your thrusts increase pace, and her arms clasp on you like giant steel claws. You increase your pace as your mind is full of bliss, emanating small slapping noises as you thrust inside the mouse-girl, her body erupts in strange, tingling flaming shield. Each slap makes your cock feel the heat, yet still firm.

Wu-lin says a few words you cannot understand as you continue mating with your fresh monster waifu. You are in heaven...after discomfort, you are with your family, somehow married, and between soft white cotton sheets, making love to an exotic mousey monstergirl you can only dream of its beauty. Her eyes flutter as you bury your cock deep inside her until the wetness of her pussy touches your balls.

Her hot mouse tail grabs one leg and feverishly squeezes it, yet the burning sensation does not slow you down. Each thrust almost hits the walls of her womb as you ram with abandon, her bodily flames warming and energizing you to a frenzy of lust.

The sounds of wet slaps against her flesh fill the bedroom as her mouth clamps down on your neck, kissing and whimpering and squealing with each thrust deep in her womb.

You feel on fire...your loins feel like melting. And you cannot bring yourself to stop...you cannot stop...your balls feel so tight...so full.

"Oh GOD!" You shout, causing Wu-Lin to squeal like a little mouse as you unload your rich, thick seed into her eager womb, each spurt feeling like a heavenly release. She gasps, cries and sobs, in a mix of lust, fear and excitement."Mamaaa!" She squeals, and clamps her hands on her mouth out of shame and awkwardness.

Shuddering, it takes a few minutes for both of you to recover and come to you senses.

Minutes pass.

Both of you start laughing. Both of your first times were something to remember.

12