This Temporary Life

Story Info
Depressed man encounters female creature made of smoke.
1k words
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer here is hot. And my air conditioner didn't work. It hadn't for a month, but the absentee landlord was just about impossible to contact. Unless you drove to the box where we tenants placed the rent checks on the 1st and waited for him to drive up and collect them.

As a result, I was lying naked in my bed. Or perhaps on top of my bed would be a more accurate description. I hadn't had covers on it since May.

And now some red smoke was drifting in through the open window. Just my luck. But after a long week of work, I didn't have the oomph to get up and close the window.

Hopefully a breeze would come soon. At least the air would move a bit. And that smoke had better not make me cough, or I would complain to... well, someone. I'd figure that part out later.

"This capitalist bullshit will be the death of me. 31 years old and where am I? Stuck in a minimum wage job and a crappy apartment I can barely afford."

There seemed to be an awful lot of red smoke in the room. And why had it coalesced in a column about 5 feet from the window?

"Your apartment isn't that bad."

Huh? Who said that?

"I did."

Oh, fantastic. Now I was going crazy. I could have sworn the words came from the column of smoke. Smoke doesn't talk.

As if my life wasn't bad enough. The stress of everything must have made my brain snap.

"Just relax and let me help you out."

I smacked my palm into my forehead viciously several times, trying to break my brain out of the hallucination.

"Don't do that!"

Something seemed to grip my wrist. I felt my hand being gently lowered back to my side. By a red smoky loop.

"I do exist. Stop trying to convince yourself that I don't."

Fine. I'd play along.

"Okay then. I guess I'd better introduce myself. I'm Bob."

"My species doesn't use names, but you may call me Kelly."

"Why are you here, Kelly?"

"To consume you with pleasure."

Kelly sent a tendril of smoke down towards my penis and brushed lightly against it. To my surprise, I started getting hard.

"You have not had a sexual partner for a long time."

It had been two years since my girlfriend had broke up with me. Could Kelly read minds?

"Yes, I can read minds."

The tip of Kelly's tendril began lightly brushing against my balls. I shivered.

"So what do you get out of this? I get an orgasm, and...?"

"All I need is you, Bob. Don't worry about me."

"You're not gonna use my sperm to make some crazy cross-breed, are you?"

"Nope, definitely not. I don't think there's any possible way our two species could successfully mate."

Kelly sent a couple of additional tendrils out, caressing my chest. I'd never been touched by tendrils of smoke before. It felt good.

"Where did you come from, anyway?"

"Oh, we've always been around. There aren't that many of us. Only a few hundred. It's easy for a population that small to stay hidden. Especially because we can thin our bodies out to the point where we're virtually invisible, or hide in a crack in the ground or inside a cloud."

"How do you reproduce?"

"By budding. When one of our species consumes enough food, we grow large enough that we can split a part of ourselves off and form a new one of us. But since we don't die, we haven't found it necessary to go around creating a large number of us. We can go for decades without eating and remain unharmed. When the Sun swells into a red giant, we will be doomed along with all other forms of life on Earth, but until then, we'll be fine."

She produced several more tendrils, and began caressing my legs and face. I shivered slightly.

"You just lie still, Bob. I'll take care of everything."

With that, her amorphous, wispy body seemed to envelop mine. Red smoke surrounded my legs, torso and arms. Little pulses of sensation seemed to shoot all over my skin, and I gasped.

"Whoops! Didn't mean to stimulate you that much. Here, let me fix."

The feeling on my skin changed to a cool, pleasant one. I started to feel light. Almost as if my body was no longer there. Except for my cock and balls, where Kelly was still using her stimulative sensations.

"Thanks, Kelly. That's better."

"Try this."

A wisp of Kelly's body seemed to slip inside my pole. I could feel my balls being directly stimulated from within. It was quite pleasurable. With Kelly's body rubbing both the outer and inner parts of my erection, sperm was building up rapidly.

"Mmmm, yeah."

"How about this?"

Part of Kelly slipped inside my back-channel and began teasing my prostate. My cock grew even harder. Now it was twitching with pleasure.

"Ooooooh..."

I tried to spread my legs wider for Kelly. But they didn't seem to be there.

"What...?"

Kelly flowed over my face. I felt a cool sensation there. My flesh seemed to disappear. And I couldn't see or speak.

"Just relax and enjoy, Bob. Like I said earlier, I'm going to consume you with pleasure."

I tried to move my arms. Nothing happened. They seemed to be gone too!

"It's been a hundred years since I last ate, Bob. Thanks for the meal."

Kelly's stimulative touch was making my cock throb and pulse, even as she consumed the rest of my flesh.

"Consider it an act of mercy. You were deeply unhappy with your life."

But that doesn't mean I wanted to end my life!

"Why continue with your misery?"

She was now more actively stimulating me. I could feel my orgasm approaching.

"Give me your sperm."

I don't have a choice. You're forcing it from me.

"Your end will be pleasurable."

She rubbed inside me, in both places, very fast. The cum burst from my balls.

"Thank you, Bob... and good-bye."

The coolness hit my groin and my torso, then my brain. I faded into darkness.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hell Has Come to Azania The forces of hell have come to Azania, who can stop them?in Erotic Horror
In The Aftermath Nathan is captured by the machines and taken care of.in Erotic Horror
Sheltered From the Storm Underground lies a colony of monsters.in Erotic Horror
Spellbound Ch. 01 Enchantment and seduction of the strong and unwilling.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Creeping Obsession Drunken, blind love can be dangerous.in Erotic Horror
More Stories