This Time, Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were never going to wake up." He held out a small hand towel and I took it gratefully, drying off my face before speaking.

"If I had known I had an audience I would have woken up a whole lot sooner. How long have you been sitting there?"

"Long enough for my cock to remember you with great fondness, and long enough for me to realise just how much I still want you." It was a great boost to my ego to know that I still had some sort of affect on him.

"I don't think it says anything in the rule book about not taking advantage when the opportunity presents itself does it?" I could have spent all morning pretending not to want him, but a year was a long time.

"Are you presenting yourself then?" He said softly, moving over to sit on the edge of the bath.

"I will be as soon as I get myself out of this bath, my skin has gone wrinkly." I sat up quickly and the deep water sloshed, wetting his jeans.

"Well, it looks as though I'm going to have to strip off anyway, you've soaked me." He laughed and unbuckled his belt and for the first time I stared pointedly at the bulge straining against his zipper, wetting my lips as memories came flooding back.

"Don't let me stop you, it's a long time since anyone stripped for me." I bit down gently on my bottom lip as he stood up, easing the zipper slowly down, his breath releasing slowly as his cock was given some space.

"I'm not much of a performer Maggie, but for you anything." He said, letting the breathe hiss out between his teeth, at the same time giving a sexy little wiggle as the zipper slid all the way down.

"You're doing just fine hun." I felt a familiar tingle between my legs and felt bold enough to touch myself, we had never been shy in front of each other; nothing had changed.

"You are too." His eyes narrowed as he clocked exactly what I was doing.

As he pushed his jeans and boxers down I propped my heels on the edge of the bath and pushed my hips slightly out of the water, rubbing my clit slowly as he turned round, showing me just how hard he was. Quickly his jeans and socks were kicked out of the way, then his t-shirt was dragged over his head; he was naked and ready and I was working myself higher and higher, without one touch of his hand, but it was all for him. I stretched out my free hand and he came closer, sighing as my fingertips brushed against the base of his cock, moving forward until I was able to close my fist around his thick shaft, pumping it slowly. It felt good to be touching him again, I didn't want to see further than what we were doing at that moment. Suddenly these small touches weren't enough for him and I felt my hand being lifted from between my legs, replaced by his own as he surged forward, rubbing the head of his cock against my lips, urging me to take him in, telling me how many nights he had dreamt of how good it felt to have my lips tight around him, to feel the way my tongue circled and stroked against the sensitive crown.

I opened my mouth willingly and moaned softly as he slid inside, already slippery with pre-cum, his musky man-scent filling my nose as I took him deeper. My hand cradled his balls, rubbing at them gently as I began to suck and as I worked him, he worked me; his fingers plunging and probing, using the heel of his hand on my clit. I was pushing my hips higher, needing the deeper contact; I felt him everywhere, my pussy my ass, I was tasting him on my tongue, his whispers in my head, I was giving him everything and he was taking. I knew he was close, I could feel the deep pulse start, his cock growing harder than ever, but he drew back so that only the head remained inside my mouth, and it was on that that I concentrated, closing my eyes as I laved and sucked, mouth opening wide in shock as I felt my orgasm blind-side me, making me buck my hips against his hand again and again as his cum spurted into my mouth; I drank from him, swallowing slowly, gratefully. I was still shaking as his hand drew away and he stooped down, hooking his hands under my arms to lift me up and out of the bath; nothing was said, there was no need for words, our need was of a very different nature.

Without bothering to dry myself we practically ran through to my bedroom, drawing the curtains quickly before landing down on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. That was when we shared what felt like our first kiss, pent up passion and aggression at a yearlong denial purged in that one moment. Our hands roamed while our tongues danced, it was a hungered re-acquaintance and our appetites were far from being sated. I pushed at him with my hands, urging him down, I needed to feel his mouth sucking on my nipples, I wanted his hands cupping and squeezing my breasts, I wanted that feeling of anticipation when he would move lower, teasing me gently as he used to.

"Will you let me love you again Maggie?" He whispered, as our kiss was broken.

"Yes." I said without hesitating as he cradled my face in his hands and all I felt in that moment was love; he was right there, where I had always wanted him to be, even if I had had a hard time admitting it.

Softly he kissed both of my eyes shut and slid down my body, spending only the briefest of moments on my breasts before moving further, dipping his tongue into my navel, swirling it over and over.

"You're nothing but a tease Daniel!"

"You love it."

There was no denying it, I did, it was the thrill of anticipation, the spark of jolting electricity as his tongue flickered against the slippery folds of my pussy; delicate touches that made me cry out for more. As his mouth settled on my clit I let my heels rest on his shoulders, letting my knees relax, spreading myself wide. His fingers explored slowly, coating themselves in my slippery wetness, and as he caught my clit gently between his teeth I felt his fingers probing my tightest hole, showing me that his memory of what I enjoyed the most was still clear. My breath was coming hard and fast as his finger slid a little way inside, his tongue flicking back and forth on my clit, it was my undoing and as my first keening cries filled the air I arched my back off the bed, pushing myself high against his mouth and further onto his finger.

Ever so slowly I felt myself being lowered down, and I let my heels slip from his shoulders as he lifted his head, giving me a wide smile, his face shiny with my juices.

"Damn lucky you gave me a blow job in the bathroom otherwise I would have cum all over your sheets when you did; I don't think you have no idea how sexy you sound when you're crying out like that." The old familiar heat was there in his eyes as he moved forward, kissing his way back up over my stomach.

"Shit Dan, you're hard again already; let's not waste it." My hands cradled his head as he started to suck on one nipple, biting down gently with his teeth and pinching the neglected nipple between thumb and forefinger.

As he settled himself between my legs, I could feel the heat of his erection pressing against my pussy, just rubbing slowly over and over, until I found myself wiggling my hips, trying to position myself at the head of his cock, urging him to take me, no words spoken. Only when he moved up to capture my mouth briefly with his did he start to slide inside my pussy, breaking the kiss so that we could watch each other as he thrust the final few inches hard into me. I felt a moment of flickering pain as I adjusted to him; it had been so long since I had last felt so complete. Slowly we began to move against each other, long slow testing strokes that had me begging for more, I was ready to be fucked, to be loved, only in the way that he could.

With one hand braced beside my head, he slid the other underneath me, raising me up quickly to meet his downward thrusts, his fingers biting into my flesh as he increased his speed, pounding his cock into me, stretching me further than before, deeper than ever. Words wouldn't come, they were lost in my cries and moans and as I watched Daniel close his eyes, his face a mask of pain, I knew he was on the edge and I was right there with him. I brought his head down to mine as I felt the heat of his cum bathe me, breathing fast, mouths hot on each other, strokes slowing but no withdrawal. He was home.

--

"Show us yer knickers!"

"She's not wearing any Dickens hush up." Dan laughed, the same way he always did when the bird made his request.

"I'm not sure I want him to know that, chances are he'll remember that and repeat it at a later date when we have company round." I was laughing too.

"Well are we all set then? I'm really looking forward to seeing the photos." I watched as Daniel draped a sheet over Dickens' cage, who gave an indignant squawk at being given such an early bedtime.

"Ready as I ever will be." Stopping only long enough to share a brief kiss we headed out, walking in the direction of the nearest tube station, we were planning on having a drink somewhere along the way, driving wouldn't have been the wisest idea.

It had been nearly a month since Spencer Tunick had brought naturism to Greenwich, nearly a month that Daniel and I had been back together. There were no voiced doubts or rehashing of old problems, he had changed in that year, grown up, living on his own, he had had to; as for me, I had changed too, the realisation had come quickly that there would be no one else for me but him.

Nearly an hour later we arrived in west Chelsea, home of the Saatchi Gallery, moments away from seeing the National Nude Day exhibition. We were half way up the main steps when the doors to the gallery were flung open wide, and crowds of naked men and women streamed down the steps towards us. I felt like a fish, my mouth opening and closing, unable to speak; I turned to Daniel, who was having an equally hard time dealing with what he was seeing.

"Darling, I think we're a little over-dressed for this don't you?" Daniel caught my hand tightly in his as he whispered in my ear, I was still in shock.

"There is nothing that would persuade me to give up my clothes at this point, I did my bit for naturism back on Greenwich Docks, don't you remember?" I could feel the heat start to rise in my cheeks as the men and women started to arrange themselves around our feet, muttering curses and bemoaning the coldness of the concrete.

"How could I forget, I should send my personal thanks to Spencer Tunick for being the tool that got us back together."

"Maggie?"

"Oh! I'd know that voice anywhere. Daniel, I think you might just have been presented with an opportunity to convey your thanks in person, this is Spencer Tunick." My stomach somersaulted as I turned my head to the side, catching Spencer's eye as he looked between the two of us.

"Thank me for what though? I'm curious, but you had better make it quick, I have to take some photos before the exhibition starts and everyone freezes to the steps." It hadn't escaped my attention that he had a rather large and expensive camera hanging from a strap around his neck.

"Long story better kept for some other time, but my thanks to you regardless." Slight panic was starting to cloud Daniel's eyes as we became the object of several speculative glances.

"Stripping? It is National Nude Day after all." Spencer queried before dodging his way down the steps to where a ladder had been set up for him.

"Well, what about it Maggie, shall we join the throng?" Without waiting for me to answer, I watched as he slipped his coat off and pulled at his silk tie, loosening it quickly.

"I wouldn't want to be the odd one out; I'm feeling conspicuous enough as it is." I waved goodbye to my old inhibitions and pulled my clothes off quickly, surprised momentarily by a small round of applause that we got when we were both finally naked.

I watched as he dropped to his knees, using his clothes as a makeshift mattress before lying down completely, holding his hand out towards me.

"Lay down with me?"

I didn't hesitate; we were part of the sea.

12