This Time She's Gone Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck. Oh fuck me that's so fucking hot...' She said as her juices soaked the carpet. 'Hit him again.'

The white blonde savage kicked me square in the jaw with full force, the impact of which, doctors have since told me caused my brain to ricochet inside my skull resulting in a concussion. I looked up at her and she looked right back. Her eyes ablaze with lustful disdain as the black bull's lips kissed her neck like she was the last woman on earth and his strong hands squeezed the fuck out of her swollen breasts. She slowly opened her legs to give me a clear view of her dripping pussy as it was being deeply penetrated, caught some of her own juices in her hand and dismissively flicked them in my mouth. The fact they tasted so damn good made me all the more enraged.

'See. I'm not...all bad. Here's a...little present.'

'You're crazy.' I gasped. 'You're fucking crazy!'

'And isn't...that why...you love...me so?'

'Just stop this! Fucking stop this you fucking psychopath!'

'No, I've...got a...better...idea.'

With that, she slid herself off the black bull's cock, walked over, stood directly above me and bent forward at the waist so I had both her and Maryse's evil faces smiling down at me from on high. She then started barking instructions to the black bull.

'I want you to fuck me in the ass and fuck me hard.'

And now to the blonde stud.

'You. I want you to drill me in the mouth even harder than he fucks my ass. I want the two of you to go to fucking war on me and if I'm able to stand by the time you're finished you haven't done your jobs properly.'

'Hey! Does nobody get to be fucking me?'

'Not just now, Maryse, but you'll get your turn so please be patient.'

'No. I want to be fucked. I want to be fucked too!'

'Well, you're going to have to wait.'

'No. No I will not wait. I cannot take watching big black cock fill your pussy. It is not fair to keep making me see that and not have it done to me.

'Maryse, just be patient.'

'No. No! Why do you get two cocks inside you and I get nothing?! Where is the justice?! I want cock inside me. I want cock inside me!'

'Wait your turn.'

'No! No I am not waiting! I am going to fuck the footboy.'

'Leave me the fuck alone! Leave me the fuck alone!'

'Come on, Maryse, you can't seriously want to take his pathetic cock inside you. His sole purpose is to sanitise our feet and assholes with his tongue and nothing more. Don't demean yourself yourself by turning him into more than he is.'

'No. No. I want to be fucked. I want to be fucked now and you cannot stop me.'

As you can no doubt tell from that exchange, Maryse simply wasn't prepared to buy what Salima was selling. And, with that final comment, she walked over to my groin and unbuttoned my jeans before pulling out the cock that I'm ashamed to admit was harder than cast iron and shooting up at the sky like the Statue of Liberty. Rock hard erection or not, however, I still didn't want any part of this bitch.

'Get the fuck off me! Get the fuck off me, you cunt!'

'Oh wow... His cock is massive! You are right, he loves it when we treat him like bitch!'

'Exactly. What kind of man would have an erection after everything we've done to him? Is this really the type of guy you want to fuck?'

'I just want to fuck somebody! Anybody! He will do!'

'OK but just don't...make it too...easy for him...make him work for...it.'

'Do not tell me what to do!'

Salima, still stood directly above me and once again looking right into my eyes, licked the blonde stud's rock hard cock as the black bull's engorged tool prized open her round ass cheeks from the back. They started slowly at first, moving with smooth and sensual rhythm but built up speed gradually and unceasingly until their cocks were slamming in and out of her ass and mouth like alternating hydrologic pistons. She took the blonde dude's cock so deep into her throat it genuinely sounded like she was going to choke on it. Spit ran down her mouth and fell right on top of my face as her body jerked and shuddered with several guttural groans that erupted right from the pit of her stomach. Maryse scooted next to me on the floor. Her beautiful Brazilian face right next to the sweaty and spit drenched mess that was mine, and lips whispering softly into my ear as delicate fingers locked firmly around my twitching cock.

'Get the fuck off me! Get the fuck off me!'

'I am sorry foot boy, but I am much stronger than you and you seem to be tired so you will just have to learn to live with what is happening to you. But hey, when we met earlier and played five stages of hell, I know that you really badly wanted me to touch your penis, right? You wanted to feel what I am doing to you now. You were thinking 'Why will she not touch my cock?! Why will she not touch my cock?! Oh my God! I am so fucking horny! Please, Maryse! Please touch my cock!

Well I am doing that for you now, so you should be happy.

You wanted my long fingers to stroke it all the way up and all the way down, just like I am doing now, did you not? I know that I was mean to you before and I apologise for making you so horny with my big butt on your face. I am sorry for suffocating you with my big beautiful Latina butt and causing your testicles to swell with cum. I understand how painful and frustrating that must have been for you. To want nothing more than to give up and spray your seed but know that if you did the hot girl who was teasing you might lose respect and refuse to fuck you in future. I can understand the excruciating position that I put you and your balls in and I apologise. I know that between what I did to your balls while I made you sniff my pungent asshole and what me and Salima did to them when we kicked, pulled and squeezed them with our toes, they may never be the same again. I am sorry for being so horrible to your poor little balls, I truly am. Also; I am sorry for making you cum so hard that you become unconscious. But that is how it is when guys like you like you meet girls like us. If you are very lucky and get to enjoy us, that enjoyment will come at a price. Of course that price is high and painful to the body and soul but it is always worth it.'

I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything because every fibre of my being was concentrated on making the severely bloated prick between my legs deflate. Every second I spent with an 8 inch erection jutting out of my body like a historic monument to sexual humiliation was a direct insult to my dignity and far worse than anything these bitches had put me through. Why wouldn't it go down!? Why the fuck couldn't I get my cock to deflate!? I couldn't let them do this. I couldn't let them do this to me again. My ribs felt like they were broken and my nose stung every time I tried to breathe but worse than that I felt fear. I was terrified, absolutely fucking terrified for my safety and didn't know what to do. I was alone against a marine, an mma fighter, a fitness athlete and the most certifiably deranged woman I'd ever met in my life and I knew that anything could happen in that situation. All I could do was deny them the pleasure of thinking I was in any way enjoying myself but even that I couldn't do. My only available option was to give Salima and Maryse the silent middle finger by willing my cock flaccid but try as I might, it just wouldn't work. The fucking thing just wouldn't go down. The deceiving, traitorous, back stabbing snake between my legs was shooting up into the atmosphere like a pre-launch space shuttle and if I could have cut the thing off and thrown it out of a moving car, I probably would have. But that said; I still couldn't let them completely dominate me. I had to keep some semblance of self respect. I had to. So if that meant to trying focus on not moaning in sweet pleasure as Maryse's beautiful face and full lips grazed my wet cheek while she whispered into my ear then I'd take it. If that meant trying my hardest not to twitch and shudder like a mental patient as her teasing fingers, twirled and danced in cum-inducing strokes over every inch of my bloated penis then I'd settle for it.

But guess what. Throughout all of this Salima hadn't once taken her eyes off me. They were staring right at me with a look of excitement as spit ran out of her mouth and onto mine. She then stepped her soft and sweaty right foot on top of my face and just left it there, jerking back and forth as the black guy fucked her tight Indian butthole from behind. Her smelly toes were smothering my nose and the arch was covering my mouth as Maryse's skilled fingers caused my cock to pulse, stretch and bloat like crazy in her hands. Then; Salima stepped her full weight on me with the other foot giving me two, soft moist feet pressed down on my face and rubbing back and forth as their owner was being fucked like a jackhammer.

I didn't want to enjoy what was happening. I didn't want to be turned on by it, I promise you. You think I didn't know how humiliating it was to be laying on my back with a cock harder than Mount Rushmore as this bitch flattened my face with her feet? You think I wasn't acutely aware of the contempt held for me by every single last person in that room? Well trust me, I was acutely aware of that contempt and I did know how humiliating my predicament was but there was nothing I could do about it. Do you have any idea what that's like? To feel like you're literally at war with yourself and losing every single skirmish? To have a demon buried inside you? A demon with goals and desires that fly right in the face of everything that you yourself hold dear? A demon who's stronger than you? More powerful than you? A demon who overwhelms and controls you with ease and answers only to the one person that you hate most? Do you know what it's like to look into the eyes of a woman and know that not only do you despise her more than anyone on the planet, but you simultaneously crave her like she's the most intoxicating drug you've ever had flow through your veins? And finally, can you imagine what it'd be like to be alone in a room with that woman and 3 of her friends all of whom are united in the common goal of physically, emotionally and sexually humiliating you?

Well, if you can imagine all of that you'll probably be feeling about 10% of the turmoil I experienced at that moment. As much I hated myself for it, I simply couldn't help the way I felt. The cock never lies, and mine was at near bursting point. I was horny as fuck.

I could hear the slurp of her lips and tongue as she sucked the white guy off, taking his cock deep into her throat; squeezing and tugging on his balls while he groaned like an enraged animal. I could hear the hard slapping of the black bull's balls beating against her large, soft and fleshy butt as he pounded it with a relentless force that was as intimidating as it was impressive. I could hear all of those things and I've got to be honest with you, I wished it was me. Despite everything she'd done to me, all I wanted was for that to be my dick buried deep inside her asshole. For her to be bent over and sucking my turgid cock from swollen balls to rigid shaft to sensitive head with those beautiful lips and tongue. As much as I hated her as a person, she turned me on more than any woman I'd ever known; and she not only did she know that fact but she flaunted it right in my face. But guess what? The sheer arrogance with which she conducted herself made me even more turned on, even more weak for her. The feel of her beautiful sexy little feet smothering, my face made my cock bloat and solidify. The sound of her choking at the throat from one guy's dick while another drilled her butthole made that same cock twitch and spasm. Imagining how it would feel to swap places with just one of those men made the cum churn and squelch inside my nuts, and knowing that she knew how badly I wanted this but would forever deny it to me made my eyes glaze over and my limbs go limp.

The addition of Maryse's fingers coiling and uncoiling around said cock was nothing more than sexual overkill.

I was moaning now. Groaning in smooth exhalations right in time with each thrust of Salima's feet against my face as Maryse's tanned Brazilian fingers snaked a dance of murderous sexual assault on my bulging tool. That was the moment when I felt a moist and tight vice clamp down on the tip of my dick from all sides and slowly lower itself down to the very base. It was Maryse, she'd gotten into a side split and was choking my cock with the walls of her pussy. Goddamn it she was soaking wet. She was so fucking wet I could feel and hear the juices pouring out of her cunt and onto my crotch as she clamped down on my cock as tightly as she possibly could. She gripped my dick like she was lost at sea and it was her last life jacket, and if the poor thing was actually able to breathe, it'd have been choking to death.

She squeezed and relaxed.

Squeezed and relaxed.

Squeezed and relaxed.

This wasn't a loving or sensual act she was performing; this was violent, this was sinister. She wasn't making love to my cock, but trying to fucking murder it. The bitch choked my cock like a boa constrictor wrapped firmly around the neck of its dying prey. Her internal muscles clenched, pumped and squirmed like they were hell bent on pumping enough cum out of my balls to leave them permanently dry. Her hips bucked and writhed in perfect unison with the soft and fragrant feet that pinned my face to the carpet and slid all over my nose. Her hands scratched and clawed at my chest like they were trying to draw blood. I was being sexually ravaged at both the crotch and the face and as I felt those tight pussy walls convulse around the sensitive tip of my penis, my head was filled with fantasies of Salima. Thoughts of her lowering her tight cunt right onto the thick slab of iron that jutted out from my crotch. Dreams of her using that cunt to sit on my cock and pin it back against my abs without actually taking it inside her. I vividly imagined her grinding its moist lips along the entire length from japs eye to ball sack as she wrapped her hands around my throat and choked the air out of my lungs. I saw her riding my hard cock without ever letting me penetrate her. Just rubbing, sliding, gliding and teasing with her pussy and ass cheeks until both it and my sweaty forehead were bursting with bloated veins and screaming for orgasmic release. But she wouldn't stop there. She'd never stop. She'd never ever stop. She'd just keep on going. She'd keep sliding on me.

Keep sliding over me.

Keep riding me.

Teasing me.

Choking me.

She'd tell me that she knew exactly what I wanted and let me know that it was never going to happen. That I'd never get to fuck her. That as much as I wanted my drive my hard cock so deep inside her that cum burst through her neck, I was just going to have to dream on. She'd make me chant her name repeatedly through lust-crazed air-stricken gurgles and make sure I fully acknowledged the power she had over me. That even though I simply couldn't fucking breathe and wasn't sure I'd survive there was nowhere else on earth I'd rather be. She'd make me adore her. Worship her. Love her. Need her. Submit to her.

'OH...OH...OHH...FUCK...FUCK...YES...TAKE MY PUSSY...TAKE MY PUSSY DEEP WITH YOUR BIG COCK! YES FOOTBOY...YES...FOOTBOY...TAKE MY PUSSY..TAKE MY TIGHT PUSSY! HAVE...YOU EVER..HAD PUSSY...LIKE THIS? HAVE YOU EVER HAD A...PUSSY LIKE THIS? THIS IS THE TIGHTEST...PUSSY YOU HAVE...EVER SEEN! THIS IS BRAZILIAN...GYM...PUSSY! MAKE MY PUSSY CUM FOOTBOY...MAKE MY LATINA PUSSY SQUIRT ALL OVER YOUR FOOTBOY COCK!'

That was Maryse barking orders at me in the real world, but I couldn't really hear her because I was lost in my own realm of sexual submission. In my submissive fantasy, the constant slip and sliding of Salima's pussy lips and ass crack from cock head to aching nut sack drove me past the point of no return. As her surprisingly strong fists remained clamped around my neck, my eyes watered and billions of shining white stars appeared in my field of vision. As gasps of hot air escaped my mouth; my hands shot out and grabbed her pert and ample breasts, squeezing them softly and submitting to their delicious weight.

I tried to tell her that I was going to cum but had no air in my lungs with which to do so. But it didn't matter; she knew exactly what was going on and in one smooth but agonising motion sat up and slammed her butt cheeks right down on my balls, literally flattening them against my pelvis and sending cum flying all over my chest, abs and face.

'OH... YOU LIKE THIS BRAZILIAN PUSSY, DO YOU NOT?! THIS IS THE BEST PUSSY YOU HAVE EVER HAD! YOUR COCK LOVES MY PUSSY! YOUR COCK NEEDS MY PUSSY! BUT YOUR COCK DOES NOT GET TO CUM! MY PUSSY GETS TO CUM! MAKE MY PUSSY CUM, FOOTBOY!! MAKE MY SEXY TIGHT PUSSY SQUIRT! YOU WANT ME TO SIT ON YOUR FACE AGAIN, NO?! YOU WANT ME TO TIE MY PANTIES AROUND YOUR NECK AND MAKE YOU SNIFF MY BUTTHOLE, NO?! THEN MAKE MY PUSSY CUM!'

That was Maryse again, using her superior physique and unparalleled fitness to destroy my cock in the real world. In my internal world of fantasy, Salima had now taken my spent, cum splattered, but still rock hard cock and plunged it deep inside her pussy before fucking me hard and fast with everything she had. The pain was excruciating. Every last nerve ending from the shaft to the tip of my penis was screaming like it had been dipped in acid and I cried. I cried, begged and beseeched her to stop. I told her that she was too much for me and that my cock couldn't handle what she was doing, but she didn't care. She just laughed. She told me that she was confused. Perplexed. Flabbergasted. Concerned. She said that having my cock inside her was what we both knew I'd always wanted and asked why I would now complain considering I'd finally gotten my wish. She then had a brainwave and told me that she knew exactly what the problem was. She said that I was so turned on by having her rub her sexy, erotic and exotic body all over me that lust was clouding my brain. She told me she knew exactly how to cure me. She knew exactly what to do. She knew just how to level me out and have me appreciate the privileged position in which I found myself and that was to ignore my moans and carry on as normal. To fuck my cock harder than it had ever even dreamed it could be fucked until it sprayed its seed with more force than the after burner on a fighter jet.

'DO NOT DARE CUM, FOOTBOY! DO NOT DARE CUM. I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS! I KNOW HOW SEXY I AM BUT YOU MUST RESIST! YOU MUST RESIST AND GIVE MARYSE ORGASM! I GIVE YOU SO MUCH!! I GIVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH! I PUT MY SWEATY FEET ON YOUR FACE! I PUT MY WET SOCKS IN YOUR MOUTH! I SMOTHER YOU WITH MY FAT ASS AND MAKE YOU SMELL MY ASSHOLE! I BREAK YOUR BALLS! I BREAK YOUR FUCKING BALLS AND I MAKE YOU CUM SO FUCKING HARD IT CHANGE YOUR LIFE! BUT YOU GIVE ME NOTHING! YOU GIVE ME FUCKING NOTHING! I WANT ONE THING! GIVE ME ONE THING! GIVE ME ORGASM, YOU FUCKING LOSER! GIVE ME ORGASM!'

Just so we're clear, I was now effectively being assaulted by two beautiful women on four different fronts. In my dreamscape, Salima had her hands wrapped firmly around my neck and was choking me into a lightheaded state of ecstasy, and in the real world she had her soft and highly arched feet planted firmly on my face as she stepped on it with all her weight. In my dreamscape, she fucked me like a deranged succubus, laughing at my predicament and telling me exactly what she was going to do next; while in the real world Maryse used my cock to stab her g-spot repeatedly as she ordered me to not cum and give her the orgasm she desperately craved.

Well sadly for Maryse and also for my own self esteem, I was indeed going to cum and It was going to be explosive. Every time she told me not to ejaculate she made it harder and harder for me to think about anything else and when she reminded me of how deliciously she dominated me with her feet and ass earlier on in the day, my balls took that as a direct order to blast their load as far and wide as humanly possible. I just couldn't help myself. I couldn't hold it back. Between Maryse's vice-like pussy convulsing against the shaft of my cock as she bucked and grinded on it with the sexual stamina that only an elite athlete has, and the feel of Salima's fragrant feet stood full weight on my face as one man fucked her ass and another her mouth, I started to lose control. Between the sound of Maryse's sensual Brazilian accent screaming orders at me and the choking noises coming from Salima's throat as the beautiful stink of her sweaty toes filled the nostrils of my nose, I felt an urge to cum that no man would be strong enough to contain. An urge to cum that was raw, animalistic and primal. An urge to cum which in that moment had my mind joyfully accept the humiliation it experienced.