This Time She's Gone Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that moment, I wasn't angry; not at all. I fact I rejoiced in the humiliation.

Accepted it.

Found comfort in it.

I truly became one with an urge to cum that I'd later find incredibly embarrassing but in that moment was simply mind blowing. My chest clenched, my throat heaved, my legs twitched, my arms locked and my mouth screamed 'YES!! OH FUCKING YES!!' as I sprayed my seed deep into Maryse's tight Brazilian fitness model cunt. I can only imagine her face as she looked down in dismay to see my cream coloured cum running out of her pussy and all over my cock and balls.

'OH...NO...DID YOU CUM?! YOU DO NOT GET TO CUM UNTIL I DO! YOU DO NOT GET TO CUM UNTIL I DO!! YOU FUCKING LOSER!! YOU FUCKING LOSER!! I HARDLY TOUCH IT!! I HARDLY TOUCH IT!! NO!! NO!! NOOOO!! YOU DO NOT CUM YET!! YOU DO NOT CUM YET!!'

And just like Salima had in my fantasy, Maryse carried on riding my spent but still rock hard dick while now beating the shit out of my chest in sheer sexual frustration. And; just like in my fantasy, the pain built in my crotch and my dick burned with the sweet agony of post ejaculatory torture as this sexy Brazilian bitch rode it like a furious force of nature. She kept increasing the speed, fucking me faster and faster and faster without ever getting tired. I know I said this before but it needs to be said again; her sexual stamina was out of this world and wasn't something that can properly be described with words. If you ever get the chance to fuck a really fit female athlete then grab that opportunity with both hands because the experience will be so mind blowing that your life will never be the same again. She was an insatiable demon of carnal ferocity and not only was I in agony but I was fucking terrified too.

I was moaning now. Well no, not moaning but crying out in pain. Crying out like a bitch out from under a mouth full of soft sweaty indian feet into a room full of people who just didn't give a shit. Every time I cried the whole room laughed and with every last giggle and chuckle a piece of my soul died. As Maryse pounded her tight, wet pussy into my aching but somehow still bulging cock, I felt the cheeks of her bulbous ass slamming into my testicles and had to grit my teeth to get through it.

Salima stepped her feet off my face and stood full weight on my fucking neck with one single sweaty indian foot using it to choke me even more dangerously than she had in my fantasy. I couldn't breathe. I actually couldn't take air into my lungs and as I fought for air, I closed my eyes and focused on simply making it out of there alive as I heard her purr something about denying my brain of oxygen to keep the blood pumping to my premature ejaculating foot-obsessed cock. Speaking of my premature ejaculating foot-obsessed cock, it was still engorged to bursting point and swollen to well past it's normal size so what she was doing was clearly working.

'WHY YOU ALWAYS CUM SO SOON? WHY?! WHY?! I SIT ON YOUR FACE, YOU CUM! I TOUCH YOUR BALLS, YOU CUM! YOU SMELL SALIMA'S FEET, YOU CUM! I FUCK YOU FOR ONE SECOND AND YOU CUM! ARE YOU VIRGIN?! IT IS LIKE YOU NEVER SEE PUSSY BEFORE!!'

Maryse continued to impale herself on my aching pole like a professional, slamming with force on the downward thrust to use her amazing butt to permanently reshape my balls, but gliding like silk all the way back up to the swollen purple head. If it was her intention to coax an already spent penis into spraying its seed yet again, she was well on the road to success.

'HE CUMS BECAUSE HE CAN'T HANDLE US. BECAUSE HE'S A FOOT AND ASS WORSHIPPING LOSER AND THAT'S ALL HE'LL EVER BE. I TOLD YOU IT WOULDN'T BE WORTH FUCKING HIM.' Said Salima; disdain firmly imprinted into every lustful syllable. I lay there awash in a sea of sexual agony and submission as the foot I'd spent so much time worshipping crushed my throat and the greatest ass I'd ever laid eyes on assaulted my balls while its owner fucked me like a demonic succubus. She attacked my cock with a mixture of sublime grace and raw power that made every nerve ending in the head tingle and it wasn't long before I realised was actually going to cum again. Despite everything they'd done to me and the countless times they'd made me blow my load in the space of only a few hours, my cock still wasn't finished. My pelvis began to jerk and shudder erratically under Maryse's pussy as my fingers contorted into a series of involuntary shapes and as that happened Salima laughed out loud and Maryse gave a primal roar. They'd obviously both noticed.

'FOOTBOY, YOU WILL NOT CUM AGAIN UNTIL I GIVE YOU PERMISSION! YOU WILL NOT CUM UNTIL I CUM FIRST! YOU WILL NOT CUM UNTIL AFTER I SQUIRT ON YOUR FOOTBOY DICK! DO YOU HEAR ME?!' Screamed Maryse; rage firmly etched into that sexy Brazilian accent.

Did she actually not want me to cum or was she just fucking with my head? Surely she'd know that speaking to me like that, barking orders, and using that delicious accent to talk about squirting on my cock wasn't going to help matters? She was just making things worse for both of us.

'HE...HE'S GOT MY FOOT CRUSHING HIS THROAT! OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO CUM. HE CUMS...WHEN MY FEET GO NEAR HIM...HE CUMS WHEN HE THINKS HE MIGHT DIE...HE DOESN'T LIKE TO BREATHE...HE DOESN'T NEED OXYGEN... HE LIKES IT WHEN HIS LIFE'S IN DANGER.'

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Do you have any idea what it was like to be in this position? To have spent countless hours fantasising about the gorgeous feet of your beautiful colleague. To wonder what it would be like to be under them, to smell them, to taste them, to feel them all over your body and then to actually have that happen in real life? To have the object of your wildest fantasies grant you the very thing you've been dreaming about? To somehow find yourself laying underneath those divine objects of sexual fantasy as they slowly press down on your throat and send all the blood surging right to your cock?

'FOOTBOY! DO NOT DARE CUM FOR HER FOOT! I DO NOT CARE HOW SEXY IT IS AND HOW MUCH IT IS CHOKING YOU! DO NOT CUM FOR IT, DO YOU HEAR ME?! IF YOU WILL CUM FOR ANYTHING IT WILL BE FOR MY TIGHT PUSSY AND NOTHING ELSE BUT NOT UNTIL I GIVE YOU PERMISSION!'

To have that bloated cock of yours be attacked by the hottest fitness model you've you've ever laid eyes on? To be able to do nothing but gasp in awe at these two beautiful goddesses as they go to town on you? To look at their perfect bodies, gorgeous faces, and exotic complexions as they mistreated the way you secretly wished a woman would? To look into their eyes and see only contempt and disdain but know that it actually doesn't matter? That you're in the throes of a back breaking orgasm the likes of which far outweighs any notions you ever had of a silly thing like self respect? To know that they were right all along? That you were lucky to have them do this to you? That you're in the middle of a blissful sexual experience that most will only ever get to dream of? If not then I guess you probably never will.

'OH GOD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!! OH FUCK!! OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!! YES!! YES!! YES!! FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCKK!!' No, that wasn't Maryse this time, that was me. Choking to death under the sweaty, high arched, size five, soft, sweaty foot of an Indian goddess while her Brazilian friend fucked my cock and crushed the cum out of my leaking balls.

'OH NO...NO YOU DID NOT! YOU DID NOT! HE HAS CUMMED?! HE HAS CUMMED AGAIN!! BUT I HAVE NOT CUMMED!' That was Maryse.

'Awww look, his FOOTBOY dick is getting soft.'

'NO! NO! NO! KEEP YOUR DICK HARD!! KEEP YOUR FUCKING DICK HARD, FOOTBOY!'

'I don't think he has anything left. Poor footboy, we've been very hard on him today.'

'NO!'

'I told you my foot standing on his neck would make him cum.'

'NO! IT WAS MY PUSSY THAT MAKE HIM CUM!'

'Maryse, you're delusional, it clearly was my foot that sent him over the edge.'

'NO IT WASN'T!'

'Oh my God, he's passing out. Look at him, he's passing out.'

'STAY AWAKE, FOOTBOY!

'He's actually losing consciousness, what a loser. This is the second time in one day that we've made him pass out just from giving him a good time. Never in my life have I met a bigger pussy.'

'WAKE UP FOOTBOY! WAKE THE FUCK UP!'

'He's passed out, Maryse.'

'WAKE THE FUCK UP!!'

'Hold on, I've got an idea. Give me that big fucking dick, Marcus. Yeah, that's right, bring that bad boy over here. Oh yeah. Yeah. How do you like that, footboy? How do you like that? Maybe a nice creamy salt will fountain bring you back to the land of the living.'

'OH, OH SALIMA, YOU CANNOT!'

'Oh but I can. Come on Marcus, cum right now. Cum for me. Cum to my hand jerking that big, black cock and spray your seed all over footboy's face.'

I came as Marcus' cock sprayed thick wads of salty, sticky, disgusting cum all over my face, in my mouth and on my eyes in voluminous spurts. I didn't know what was going on at first but when I finally realised exactly what was happening, when the true terror of what they were doing to me became clear, I cried a scream of raw panic before hauling myself to my feet and running out of that apartment to a crescendo of laughter from all four evil fuckers in that room.

I ran at full pelt all the way home with what felt like broken ribs, sobbing like a humbled man as remnants of a black man's drying cum stuck to my face and merged with Maryse and Salima's pungent ass, foot and spit juices to create a dark and unholy trinity of sexual stench. You'll probably be surprised to hear that when I got home I didn't even make it to the shower but I just didn't have the necessary strength to take those extra steps. You know, to get soap, take my clothes off, set the temperature and wait for the thing to heat up before stepping into it. It was all too much and I just didn't have it in me to do anything remotely normal or ordinary.

The second I got through my front door, I collapsed into the foetal position and cried for hours. And I'm not exaggerating there; I actually cried on the floor for fucking hours, bawling into my carpet until it was dripping wet and my eyes were bloodshot. But just so we're clear, let me tell you right now that I wasn't crying because I was upset, or hurt or any of the other reasons you might expect. No. No. That wasn't the reason at all. I didn't cry because that bitch had humiliated me for the umpteenth time and I needed to console myself. I didn't cry from the sheer pain of what my life had become, a humiliated, jobless freak show in which my whole friends and family had seen me beg to worship feet on Facebook, and I didn't cry because I had another man's drying cum coating my teary eyeballs. I cried because in that moment I knew what I was going to do; what I had to do, and I also knew exactly where it would take me. I cried in that moment because I was about to do terrible things with fatal consequences and I knew that the landscape of my life would be irreparably ruined after I'd finally done what absolutely needed to be done.

There could and would be no going back. There was no other course of action to be taken. This was it. This was what I needed to do. This would be my final solution. I was going to exact a revenge so brutal, so hellish, so insanely evil on that bitch that the screams I caused to erupt from her very soul would echo throughout the ages and across all eternity. She'd fucked with me one too many times and now this was it. This was the end. It was time to pay the piper. It was time for fucking revenge.

I had to kill her. I was going to kill the bitch.