This Was It Ch. 2

Story Info
They continued from the night before.
1.4k words
3.92
60.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god."

Samantha rolled over and brushed her hair out of her face.

"I am so so sorry. I'll... Just go, now. 'Bye."

"Wait. I'll be out in a minute."

"Ooh, okay."

Samantha nestled her head into Thomas' shoulder as he started chuckling.

"Did you see the look on her face? Absolutely confused! Priceless."

Samantha sat up, "I know. She was completely blown away. Oh, god." She hung her head in her hands, "Robin and I are supposed to go running." As she jumped out of bed and grabbed her robe. "I'll be back, okay?"

"Yeah, go... talk." Thomas grinned.

She closed the door behind her and headed to the living room. Robin was slumped on the couch with her back to Samantha.

Samantha leaned against the wall for a moment. Robin was her best friend and they were so dissimilar. Robin was tiny, just over 5 feet tall, small breasts, boyish hips, and a short pixie haircut. She had a deep natural tan compared to Samantha's light golden hued tan. The only similarity was in their dark hair.

Personality-wise, though, both women were in sync. Partners in a wedding business, they had been friends since junior high school.

"Hey, you."

"Sammy, what in the world is going on? Yesterday, you didn't say anything. I go to the reception hall and you are gone when I get back. I mean. You and Thomas? Is this like...?" Standing up, Robin started pacing.

"Robin, sit." Samantha took Robin's hands as she sat on the coffee table. "I'm not sure what is going to happen, but I know what did and I just want to see where it goes. You know how I feel about him. But I don't think I'm in the mood to go running this morning, you know."

Both women started chuckling. "Well, you know, I guess, I mean. I don't think I wouldn't be either." Robin gave a tilt to her head and rolled her eyes to the ceiling. "I assume I'll be handling the Dorsey/Hernandez wedding alone this afternoon."

I wasn't planning on it, but if you want to. No, it's okay, I can work."

"Samantha, spend the weekend... well... figuring things out, I guess." Robin started heading to the front door. "I can handle things. And you... don't do anything I wouldn't do, okay?" A saucy twitch to head and hips, she slipped out the door.

Samantha stuck her head out after her, "I didn't know there was anything you wouldn't do, girlie." Laughing, she headed back to the bedroom.

"Hey, guess what?"

"I don't know, what?" Thomas pulled her to straddle his hips. He started tugging at her robe.

"First, I have the whole weekend off."

"Good thing, 'cause I already had a few plans."

"Oh, really, and what did these 'plans' involve? Hmm? Maybe what you are already starting?" Samantha leaned down to Thomas' lips.

He slipped her robe down her back and then his hands down her thighs, "Oh, yeah, plans definitely include this."

She threw everything out of the way. "I think this is where we ended last night, isn't it?"

She didn't even give him a chance to answer as she latched onto his lips again. Running her fingers down his chest, she raked his nipples lightly.

Thomas slid his hands down to Samantha's ass. As she rubbed her wet womanhood against his hard dick, she shuddered. He quickly lifted her and her firmly on his hot cock. He gripped her hips and ground hard into her as she panted against his mouth. He sucked her tongue into his mouth as he thrust hard and she exploded around his cock.

Thomas flipped her onto her stomach and slipped behind her. Kneeling between her knees, he lifted her ass up and thrust back into her wet cunt. Samantha was still shaking.

Thomas pulled out and rubbed his wet cock against her puckered asshole.

"Oh, Thomas," she moaned. "Yes, oh, god, fuck my ass." Samantha was panting.

He started kneading her ass cheeks, spreading them as wide as possible. "Relax, baby, just relax." He slowly pushed through her tight sphincter muscle and shoved deeply into her tunnel. "Oh, God. You're so hot, baby." Thomas gritted his teeth, as he was so close to cumming. Her ass was so tight around his cock.

As he surged in and out of her ass, he reached around to her clit. Samantha just kept cumming. "Oh, God, Thomas." She tightened down around his cock even harder as she came again.

"Oh, Sam, I'm gonna cum in your ass. You want me to cum in your ass?" He thrust hard into her and started cumming.

"Yes, cum in me, yes, yess, baby."

"Oh, God, Samantha." Thomas collapsed on her and pulled her to fit to his chest as they lay on their sides.

A short time later, "Thomas," Samantha groaned as she woke up. "I need a shower, hon."

As she walked into the bathroom, she stretched out. After she turned on the water, she ran a brush through her hair. She chuckled as she worked out some tangles, thinking, 'Damn, I haven't had knots like this in ages. But no wonder.'

As she stepped under the hot spray throwing her hair back under the water, Samantha enjoyed the feel of the water running over her silky skin.

She soaped up her hair and as she finished rinsing it out the shower door opened. She smiled, then opened her eyes, "Hey, you."

"Hey, yourself." Thomas captured her lips in a warm wet watery kiss as he moved her farther under the spray.

Ducking under his arm, Samantha stepped out of the water. "Guess you needed a shower, too, hunh?"

She started out of the bath and he pulled her to him, "Come on, just a shower together, okay?"

"Okay, but just a shower. I want breakfast before dinner, okay?" Samantha glowered at Thomas then giggled, "And if we keep this up we'll be lucky to get dinner."

They took a quick shower, tickling, and laughing even as they stepped out of the shower. Wearing only towels, they headed to the kitchen.

After a leisurely breakfast of omelets, toast, juice and coffee, they went to get dressed.

"Sam, I have to go to a morning meeting down in Frisco on Monday. My flight down is at 2 pm tomorrow and my return flight is late Monday afternoon. What would you say to my calling and seeing about getting you tickets, too? Would you like to go with me?"

"Oh Thomas, I would love to be able to go, but Robin and I both have several meetings on Monday, too." Thomas was sitting on the end of the bed and Samantha knelt to sit on his lap. "At least we have time till you have to leave. How does that sound? The rest of the weekend." She started slowly placing kisses on his face. "Making love, napping, showering, making love again." Lightly placing kisses on Thomas' lips, "How's that sound?"

"Woman, I would have to say damn good. Only one or two problems as I see it. First, I saw your fridge and I can only assume that you planned to go shopping this weekend. Girl, no wonder you are so small; you must only eat around me or something. And second, if nothing else, I need clean underwear. A change of clothes would be good, you know, and a toothbrush maybe my razor etcetera. If you don't mind, I thought I would pack my bag for Frisco so I can go to the airport straight from here tomorrow."

"I'd love you to stay here. And you're right, I was planning to go shopping tonight. Now, I have an idea. While I go shopping, you go to your place and pick up some stuff. We can meet back here, in say an hour. How's that sound?" Samantha was lightly running her hands Thomas' chest, back, shoulders and arms, any bare skin that wasn't covered by jeans.

"Okay, but if you keep touching me, Samantha, I swear it'll be an hour before we even leave." Thomas lifted her to her feet and stood up.

They both put on clothes quickly. When they got to the parking lot, he put his arm over her shoulder. Pulling her close, "I'll see you in a while, baby." With a quick kiss, he opened Samantha's door for her to get in.

"See you in about an hour, Thomas."

Note: I hope you are enjoying this. I will be adding more as soon as possible. Thank you to all feedbacks. Let me know what you think.