This Wife Needs a Black Fix Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot wife needs follow up sex with BBC after night in Vegas.
5.8k words
4.41
48.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sorry it took so long to publish. I have been really busy. I wrote this a after a wonderful night in downtown Chicago in the late spring...

It has been a few months since I met Darrell and Marcus in Vegas. I have through about them often and fantasized about them every time I have had sex with my husband Miles or when alone in a hotel room when I am out of town on business.

Both Darrell and Marcus live just an hour drive away. They are successful doctors in downtown Chicago and I am executive who travels over a hundred days a year around the world. I met them in Vegas and had my first big black cock experience. What a night!

To picture me, imagine a tall, hot, brunette, middle-aged women who still turns heads. I have nice firm breasts and, given I workout all the time when I am on the road, a tight ass and long good looking legs. I dress smart and look like a focused professional. But, deep down, I am woman who really loves sex.

Until recently, I have never had any affairs. But, one wild night in Vegas has opened my eyes to my sexual needs and cravings I have almost my entire life! It seems like I need sex more and more as my husband is slowing down. I do not "love" the guys I lust after. I just want their big sexy bodies engulfing me and filling me in every way.

It is Saturday and my husband, Miles, is leaving with the kids tomorrow on vacation. I planned to join them on Monday. The trip is entirely paid for with my travel perks and they are all excited. I am excited also but for different reasons.

I have to stay behind this weekend because I have a board meeting in Chicago on Monday morning. After that meeting, I will be flying out to meet them. For the last two weeks, I have toyed with the idea of sending a message to Darrell about getting together in Chicago. Just the thought of it made me wet.

The last time I fucked my husband, I fantasized about a big cock driving into me. But, it was not the same as a real big black cock. So, I made up my mind then to reach out out to Darrell and Marcus when my family left town.

It was a mad scramble to get everything organized. Finally, the family was loaded into the limo and on the way to the airport. I was alone the house was quiet. I thought about texting Darrell and Marcus again. I looked at the phone and picked it up and set it down several times over the next couple of hours. It made me so horny thinking about that night in Vegas fucking two big sexy black men!

I finally started to text Darrell, "Hey Darrell, how are you doing? I was thinking about Vegas the last couple of weeks... Laurie"

I waited for what seemed like forever. After about a hour a reply came, "Sexy Laurie! Great to hear from you! I also think about that awesome night!"

That made me blush and my body tingle. Darrell was one smooth operator. My dirty mind finished my thought with, "...with one huge black cock!"

I wrote, "What are you doing tonight?"

I got back, "Hanging out with my brother who is in town. And you?"

I had to think about this one a bit. I assembled several starts such as, "Nothing. Just hanging out" or "Alone watching Netflix"

"Fuck it," I thought to myself. I settled on a theme I know from Vegas that would be direct and to the point.

"Looking for a couple chaperons in Chicago tonight...", I sent.

I waited. I imagined he was talking to his brother about our wild night in Vegas. I just imagined the testosterone laden discussion... Finally...

"Sexy Laurie, we would love to have dinner with you. Italian?"

"Yes. I love good Italian food", I replied a little too eager...

I waited.

"Great. Meet us at Monteverde at 8pm. It's in west loop" he replied and then sent an address.

I was so excited my pussy was tingling just thinking about it. I looked at my phone and it was almost 5pm. I really need to hustle to get ready and be downtown. First, I need to shower and shave my long legs!

After the shower, I bolted into my closet looking for something sexy. It was May in Chicago and still a little cold. But, I was not about to hide my body beneath a sweater. I finally found a sexy white ribbed pencil skirt and a sharp black top. I normally wore a blazer over it but not tonight. I hung them by the mirror.

"Now," I thought to myself, "What to choose for underneath my outfit?" I had no illusions that I would be modeling it for Darrell. "And his brother??" the thought cross my mind and I concluded that it would be likely. That made me wet with anticipation. If Darrell's brother was as thick as Darrell I was in for one hell of a night!

I found some sexy black lace bra and panties. A small pang of guilt came over me as I realize my husband bought me the set. I debated myself for about five minutes about going downtown. But, I was like an addict that needed a fix. I needed a couple huge black cocks again and nothing was going to stop my lust! My pussy was wet and on fire and it made the decision for me!

I put on the clothes and went to the full length mirror in our closet to check out my look. "I need something sexy for my neck.", I thought. I removed my diamond cross and place on a very nice set of pearls. I then put on some sexy black ankle strap high heals and I had an outfit.

I walked over to the mirror again and took a long look. "Damn!" I thought to myself, "I look sexy but too conservative!" I reached up and unbuttoned one button to show my cleavage. I was very turned on... My breasts are larger than average and I have big nipples which showed in a subtle way.

I dimmed the closet light and looked in the mirror and turned. I was so glad I worked out all the time when traveling. As an executive I took care of myself with workouts and modern medicine as needed. In the dim light I could easily be mistaken for a sexy, tall, twenty-something brunette even though I was a mid-forties woman with four kids! I smiled deviously.

I grabbed a small black sweater to keep me warm enough for my short jaunts from a car to a restaurant or from a car to Darrell's house and then ordered up an Uber.

I waited downstairs and had a big glass of white wine to calm me down. I was so worked up and excited!

Soon, the driver arrived. I chugged the last of my wine and went to car for my own Chicago adventure.

As I rode downtown, I texted Darrell, "I'm in the car. See you soon. Btw, how is Marcus?"

After a few minutes, "Marcus is well. He is at the hospital tonight. I texted him and he will meet us about 10 for a drink."

Marcus, Darrell and Derrick I thought to myself and remembered the older lady in Vegas whispering in my ear, "Try a foursome sometime dear, that will really blow your mind!"

I really wondered if that was going to happen tonight in my mind. I was so turned on thinking about it I had to change my thoughts or cum right in the car... I came up with a quick and neutral reply, "Looking forward to seeing all of you..."

I received another text and my husband and kids were taking off. "Damn," I thought with guilt. But, I could not resist and put the family to the back of my mind as I thought about how much big cock I was going to get tonight.

I checked emails the rest of the way to take my mind off of thinking about sex. Once we got off the highway and started to make our way into a the area I just looked out the window and thought of my wild night in Vegas.

I texted Darrell, "I will be there soon..." and soon we were pulling up to the restaurant,

It was busy. Lots of nice cars out front for valet. The valet guy opened the door and I stepped out to a cool night. I was walking up to the door when Darrell came out and greeted me with a big smile and a strong hug. Of course, his huge package pressed right up against my pelvis and made my pussy wet again!

We went inside and joined his brother at the table. I was introduced and I swear Derrick was looking me up and down with a know all smile. Darrell and Derrick looked so much alike.

"Were they twins? " I thought. "Mmm, that would be sexy," my mind continued.

"I'm Laurie, " I said confidently and extended my hand to Darrell. Darrell took my small hand and smiled big like his brother and replied, "Nice to meet you Laurie, I'm Darrell" and he took my little hand in his huge bear-like hands.

I sat down and Derrick already had a bottle of Prosecco ready on the table. He poured me a glass and gave me his big white winning smile and toasting, "Here's to a great night in Chicago!"

We all raised our glasses and clinked. A small silence came over the table.

I opened up and turned to Derrick, "What brings you to Chicago?"

He smiled his bright winning smile and said, "Just meetings and then hang out with my older brother," as he looked at Darrell and winked.

As we talked the waiter brought some appetizers plates that looked like prosciutto and eggplant. I was hungry in more ways than one and I dug into the wonderful food.

As I sat next to Darrell his hand reached under the table and gentle brushed up the inside of my thigh. Since I was talking to his brother, I did my best to hold back my excitement as my panties got wet just feeling his thick fingers run up my skirt and play under my garter strap.

I looked around and made sure no one could see us. Thankfully, we were in corner and the tablecloth hung in the way. Derrick gave Darrell and look and I could tell they were communicating without speaking a word.

Soon, the waiter came back and Darrel withdrew his hand and ordered for the table with more than I thought was necessary.

"Do we need that much?" I asked.

"Yes. Soon Marcus will be here and he texted me how hungry he was after working twelve hours," Darrell said as a matter of fact.

"Marcus is coming?" I asked excitedly and then toned it down. "It will be great to see him," I added. I just thought about how good Marcus was sucking on my pussy while Darrell's thick cock was stuffing my mouth.

Darrell just smiled, and said, "Yep. In about 10 minutes" and winked at me.

I took a long drink and finished my glass. Derrick was closest to the bottle so he poured me a new one.

Some more small talk ensued and then Marcus arrived.

He came in an gave me a big hug and said, "Laurie, I bought a lotto ticket tonight because the last time we were in Vegas you made me and Darrell and boatload of money!" he said excitedly and then added, "It is great to see you!"

We hugged and gathered some attention.

At this point, the patrons around us was wondering what the hell was the occasion that a sexy, tall, married brunette was with three single black men. I could just see the looks from the other 30 and 40 something women jealous about all the huge black cock I was going to get tonight as they suffered through their meal with their metro-sexual boyfriends and husbands only to go home and fantasize about a huge black cock filling their pussy as they closed their eyes and fucked without cumming.

"I know that game," I thought to myself.

Marcus sat down in a chair next to Derrick and I was with Darrell on a bench. Marcus and Derrick had met before and were having a conversation catching up. Darrell and I started in with more small talk and reminiscing about winning in Vegas.

Dinner came and it was consumed. The guys were hungry and we finished all of it! There was a lot of food on the table so I was surprised.

The valet guy pulled up with Darrell's large Cadillac Escalate. Derrick slid in the passenger seat and Marcus held the door for me and then slip in next to me. We were all heading back to Darrell's for a drink and the unspoken entertainment of the night!

Marcus held the door for me and I climbed into the back. He climbed in after me. I noticed on the way into the car the valet guy's expression of surprise. I knew they were inferring what a sexy, middle-aged white business woman was doing with three big black men. But, I did not care because I really craved the big black cocks I was going to fuck tonight. I just winked at him and he shied away.

Darrell was driving and Derrick rode with him in the front seat.

"Lucky Laurie," Marcus started, "you just could not keep away..." he trailed as if begging a response.

"Ummm, " I moaned as I licked my lips in anticipation as I pulled near him. "You know I kept dreaming about you big boys all night long for months."

"Did you miss our big cocks?" Marcus teased.

"Oh yeh! I need a big cock just to make me come!" I said honestly.

I leaned into Marcus and gave him a big kiss while my small hand rubbed up his thigh to his huge cock bulge in his pants.

Darrell was stealing glances in the rear view mirror. Derrick just turned around to see me grabbing Marcus' huge crotch while he grabbed on my ample tits and we made out.

I pulled away. "I need huge cocks to stuff me all night long. Can you handle all of me tonight?" I teased as I spread my legs in the backseat.

At that all men laughed as Marcus worked his hand down and was rubbing on my wet panties.

Derrick said, "WTF Marcus. Wait for us..."

"Don't worry Derrick. I did not slow me down the first time you guys fucked me all night long." I said in my sexy voice as I was in per-orgasmic heaven, "Marcus is just warming me up!"

Shortly we arrived at Derrick's condo. He pulled underground and into valet parking. In very short order we were riding an elevator to his condo. I rode up the elevator with my backside against Marcus' hard and bulging crotch. I was so wet and ready to get my brains fucked out by three men!

This was so different than Vegas. I was horny and needed a fix. I was not being coy. I needed big black cock badly and was making sure they knew it.

Derrick opened the door to a very nice apartment with city and lake views. I was on fire now that we made it home and I there were three big black men following me into the apartment. I did not know how I would ever top Vegas, but this evening might... After all, three black cocks is better than two black cocks.

My pussy tingled in excitement.

Derrick went to his bar and brought out champagne and popped the cork. His brother, Darrell, was seated on the couch and just observing me standing in my classy and sexy attire. I glanced over and looked down at his crotch. It was definitely as big as Derrick's crotch.

"Damn," I thought with excitement as I moved toward him like a cougar on prey. I sat down next to him on the arm of the couch.

He just looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and asked, "How much do you know about Vegas?"

"Enough to make me really turned on by your sexy body," he replied so smoothly as if he had lessons from his brother. "You are one hot looking woman, Laurie!"

Just then some music started and Derrick returned with champagne for all of us Derrick rose up to stand and Marcus came over and handed me a glass. We all had champagne in our hands now.

I finally raised the glass and said, "To a lucky night in Chicago!"

They chuckled but all agreed and repeated, "To a lucky night in Chicago!"

We all gave a big cheer and drank. As I stood there holding my glass, Marcus moved closer to me and I leaned into him.

He whispered in my ear, "I think you are wearing too many cloths Laurie." It came across as a suggestion but I knew it was a demand.

I felt so sexually free with these men. At home, I did not want to come across too dirty and slutty. But with black men all inhibitions went out the window including anal sex like the last time in Vegas.

Marcus pulled me in close and give me a long deep kiss. Darrell and Derrick both gave some sexy cat calls as I stepped back and they slowly looked me up and down.

"Boys, " as I liked to call them since they were at least 10 years younger than me, "sit down and enjoy the show," I said in a teasing and sexy voice.

All three quickly sat down on the couch and I could tell by the bulges in their pants were already turned on and semi-hard.

I came over to Darrell first. I gave him a deep and long kiss. He stroked by legs and up my inside thigh with one hand while his other hand rubbed on my tit through my top and bra. He went to reach inside my panties and I just pushed away.

"Not so fast, big boy," as I wagged my finger at him.

"Laurie baby, you know you want my big, black cock! Quit teasing and come and get it," he rasped in a low sexy voice.

But, I held my ground and demanded, "Take off your shirt Darrell and let me see your sexy muscled chest."

Darrell stood and slowly unbuttoned his shirt as I looked him up and down. His shirt dropped to the floor. I moved close and rubbed my hands down his chest and to his bulging crotch. I could feel his thick meat contained in his pants. He went to reach up my skirt and to my wet pussy as I push him off...

"I'll get back to you," I said as a matter of fact.

I moved over in front of Marcus and leaned over him for a big, slow kiss. Marcus reached up my skirt and started to rub my already wet panties. He also was pinching my left nipple as he teased my clit though my panties. I was already gushing wet and this drove me mad.

"Let me see your sexy chest Marcus," I demanded

Marcus stood and pulled his tight black shirt over his head. I watched his sexy abs ripple as he did so. Marcus had a hot body - tall, lean and muscular with sweet milk chocolate skin. He also had one long and thick cock as I remembered and fantasized about many times!

I pulled close to him gave him a deep kiss as he tried to unbutton my shirt. I then pushed him away saying, "Not so fast, Derrick is waiting patiently!"

When I got in front of Derrick, I could tell he was turned on. I could see his super thick cock going down his leg. "Damn" I thought to myself, "three huge cocks for me tonight!"

With Derrick, I slowly unbuttoned his shirt as he rubbed his big, thick hands all over me. He was thick and meaty like his brother and hung like him also." My pussy was dripping wet now think of the three huge black cocks in front of me...

"I can't wait for you to suck on my big cock and suck me dry," he leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"Oh don't worry, I will, " I snapped back and then stood up and moved in front of Marcus.

I slowly unbuttoned my top and let it fall to the floor. The boys were mouthing approvals.

"Sexy" "Hot Mamma" and "Damn" (from Derrick) was some things I heard. Darrell and Derrick were already removing their belt to loosen the growing pressure in their pants.

I turned around with my ass facing Marcus and said, "A little help please."

Marcus wasted no time unzipping my skirt and letting it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it keeping my sexy high heals on and spread my legs with my tight ass towards them.

"Damn fine ass, " Marcus exclaimed.

"Better than most college girls, " Darrell added.

"You were not lying about her Darrell. She's one hot, sexy woman. " Derrick summarized.

Marcus stood behind me and unzipped his pants pushed them down with his boxer briefs. His massive cock was almost hard and he came behind me and it stuck between my legs. I was wearing four inch heals which gave me just the right height for his cock to stick between my legs as I rubbed his thick shaft onto my pussy through my panties. He hands wrapped around me and cupped my breasts.

Darrell and Derrick both give him some encouragement and some protest about sharing!

I just looked down and saw Marcus' massive cock sticking out from me like I had a penis and continued to grind on it.

"God that is big, " I thought as Marcus continued to rub that cock onto my crotch slapping it up against my panty protected clit. With each solid tap on my clit, I felt waves of pleasure.

Finally, I pushed Marcus back and turned around. Darrell and Derrick rose up. Both undid their belts and unzipped their pants to let them fall. Their cocks were pushing hard on their boxer briefs. I just looked down and licked my lips and they wasted no time pulling down their briefs.

12