This Year's Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't speak, but gestured towards the door. Leslie took the hint, and walked my office like a runway model. Every step flashed her stockings, and occasionally those delicious red lace tops. She had the walk, the look, the bearing. She carried herself confidently, delectably.

"Leslie, can you sit in that dress?"

"Of course, Mr. H."

I took a moment to collect my thoughts. Then another. "Leslie... I admit it. My intentions were... not particularly honorable today. I'd planned to take my slutty assistant in her sexiest outfit and drive her, and myself, crazy with lust.

"But, watching you just now, I can't. I don't have the heart to ruin this moment, or to sully that confident, sexy woman who was standing here just now. You are ... beautiful, Ms Montaigne. A vision. You were born in the wrong era; a beauty like yours deserves to have painters create timeless works of art about you.

"Please keep this dress safe. When our time is done, and you've found someone to spend your life with, pull it out of your closet, for him. Doing my part to give him this ... vision of perfection... it'll be the nicest thing I've ever done for another man."

Her eyes welled with tears. "Thank you, Mr. Hawthorne. You flatter me, but thank you."

"No, Ms Montaigne. You flatter me by giving me a sneak peek at the woman you're on the verge of becoming. I am ... I am honored. And I will never forget this."

Through her tears, she smiled. "You won t have to, Mr. H. Here." She pressed a digital camera into my hand. "I know you promised, no pictures. But both of us, both Leslie and your little whore want to share this memory with you. So please, take several shots. I'll get the best one printed out, one copy for you, and one for me. If anyone else ever sees it, they won't think it's a big deal. But we'll know. We'll remember."

So, after a fifteen-minute impromptu photo shoot, she finally slipped the dress off and back into the garment bag. I kissed her forehead with all the sweetness I could muster, and then she melted into my arms. We stood there for a few minutes, just holding each other, before she whispered, "Thank you."

"No, pet. Thank you."

She quickly pulled her uniform back together, and headed for the door. As she turned to leave, I called out to her. "Leslie?"

"Yes, Mr. H.?"

"Why don't you bring your friend by my house tomorrow evening around 7:30? Leave the dress, but bring the stockings..."

She flashed me a secret, wicked smile, and said, "She'll be there. See you then, Professor."

**********

What does one wear on a Saturday night when your 18-year-old fucktoy is coming to your home to be debased and violated? We obviously weren't going out on a date, so dressing up wouldn't be necessary. Still, I wanted the visceral pleasure of her undressing me, so some sort of Hef-inspired pajama thing wasn't going to cut it. I settled on shorts and a polo shirt.

By the same token, what does one wear when you are an 18-year-old fucktoy going to your professor's house to get debased and violated? Come to think of it, I didn't really care; she would only be wearing anything at all for as long as I wanted her to.

I was sitting in my living room, mindlessly watching some NFL pre-season show, when I heard the garage door open. 7:15. Leslie was still so insistent on being the best whore possible that running early was becoming habitual. Either that, or she wanted time to change out of street clothes and into ... well ... who cared? This time, I wasn't going to take pity on her. She would wait until 7:30 to be allowed to come in. And if that meant 15 minutes of her cunt getting wetter by the instant, so be it.

That did remind me though; I hadn't told her that she wasn't allowed to cum without my permission. In thinking about it, I decided not to sweat it. If anything, masturbating ("Still every night?" I wondered) seemed only to make her want to serve me more. And, as bright as she was, I guessed that she was inventing even more filthy ways to serve me. "It'd be a shame to stifle that creativity," I thought. "After all, I am a teacher..."

At 7:30 on the dot, she knocked on the door from my garage. I called out from the loveseat that it was open, then turned myself around so I could see her make an entrance. I was not disappointed.

First thing through the door was a stocking-clad leg, caressing the door jamb up and down. As more of her thigh came into view, I smiled; she'd worn the same stockings as yesterday. "What a good little slut, following your professor's orders."

"I do want to be a good slut for you, Sir. But I did make one slight wardrobe change. I hope I meet your approval." Her foot came to rest on the step, and when she pirouetted back down, she gave me a glimpse of a garter belt atop her hip. Hmm... This had potential, but I needed to reassert my control. She wasn't here to tease me, but to satisfy me. "Enough, whore. Get your ass in here, right fucking now."

Meekly, "Yes, Professor." She stepped fully through the doorway, showing me her entire ensemble, such as it was: stockings, held up by a red garter belt that matched her stocking tops. Simple, open-toed black heels. No bra, no panties. Just sex, just like I wanted her. She crossed the room to me, knelt at my feet, head bowed.

God, those tits. They filled my field of view so completely; it was all I could think about. Slapping my cock against them, oiling them up and fucking them until I covered her neck in jizz. And I had all night with them. And her. I hoped she didn't plan on sleeping much.

"Sir, I followed your instructions, but I hope it's all right that I had to take some initiative to fulfill both of them."

"Both of them? You silly cunt, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"May I show you, Sir?"

"You may, but this had better be good. I do not appreciate having my authority over you usurped."

"Oh no, Sir! You have complete and total control over me. Any time, any place, any way. You say it, and I will do it. And please forgive me if it seems as though I'm correcting you, but you did make two separate demands of me. I've done everything I could, under your aegis, to satisfy them both. But more importantly, how may I prove my utter subservience to you, Sir?"

"You'll have ample opportunity to demonstrate that, both tonight and tomorrow, cunt. For now, explain yourself."

She stood up and backed away from me, those tits swaying deliciously as she did. When she reached the garage door, she gave me her profile. "Sir, your orders to Leslie were to leave the dress at home, but to wear the stockings and have her friend be here at 7:30 tonight, correct? As you can see, your cumslut is wearing the stockings..." She reached for the door handle and opened it slowly. "And this is her friend, Nicole."

I must have done a double-take, if not a triple-take. Nicole, whoever the fuck she was, was freaking gorgeous. Probably in her mid-20's, but I wasn't a good judge of those things. Black hair, swept into a stylish updo. Makeup done elegantly, accenting her big, round, pale green eyes. Just a beauty.

But my eyes didn't stay on her face very long. Like gravity, I was drawn to her tits, almost as big as Leslie's, perfectly round and mouth-watering. Like my slut, Nicole was dressed for the occasion; she was wearing the same stocking and garter set Leslie was, only hers were white trimmed in pink. All in all, she looked like the naughtiest wedding night bride ever. I wasn't going to marry her, but I was damn sure going to fuck her hard enough that I'd ruin her for other men. When the two of them walked back over to me, arm-in-arm, tits squeezed between them, matching shaved pussies ... again, I had to regain some control, over both the situation and myself.

"Nicole, it's a pleasure to meet you. And please forgive me if this seems inappropriate to you, but ... Slut, who the hell is she, and what is she doing here?"

"Please let me explain, Professor. Nicole is a clerk at the specialty lingerie store in Buckhead that caters to upper-class busty women, as well as big-titted whores like me. When I explained to her that I wanted a stocking set that would please the man I serve, we got to talking about our ... arrangement. How ... liberating it is that you allow me to be your filthy cumslut, just to please you. No pretending, no socially-acceptable white lies. Just the ultimate expression of desire, and the indescribable pleasure I derive from bringing to life every naughty, dirty fantasy you've ever had."

Nicole spoke up. "And I have to tell you. I've always wanted to know what that felt like. To completely throw myself into serving and servicing a man, letting him use me, use my body, and drawing excitement from being the object of that kind of unadulterated lust."

"So, day before yesterday, when you asked if I'd ever been with another woman, I realized that Nicole and I could give you the sort of night that, by myself, I never could. And, then yesterday you told Leslie to bring her friend... It was like you were giving me permission to explore just how dark my fantasies about you go. Sir, bringing Nicole to you, and acting out all those dirty dreams you've had since you were a boy... becoming a living, breathing pornstar for your exclusive enjoyment... Sir, I've been so fucking wet ever since that I can't even sit down without squishing.

"Nicole knows everything she needs to know: that I exist to serve your every sexual desire, no matter how naughty it might be. So, please Sir... I'll beg if you want me to, but please make me eat Nicole's pussy. Make me shove my tongue deep inside her cunt while you fuck me. Please order me to spread my legs and let her lick my clit while I gag on your massive cock."

All through that, Nicole was getting more and more visibly turned on. But I needed to make sure. "Nicole, once we start, there's no going back. So, be sure of this. Is this what you want tonight? Do you want to be another cumslut for me? Serving my needs, following my orders? Licking what I tell you to lick, sucking what I tell you to suck, cumming only when I tell you that you may?"

In response, Nicole leaned in, pressed her spectacular tits into my chest and whispered in my ear, "Does it have to just be for tonight? Or can I give control of my tits, my mouth, my cunt, my ass, my body and soul over to you forever, starting ... right ... now?" She then fell to her knees, pulling my whore down with her. Together, they pulled my shorts and boxers down to my ankles, and slammed my dick into Nicole's mouth. When her lips formed an O around my cock, I grabbed her by the hair, held her head still, and started fucking her mouth. "You like that, don't you, whore? You like me fucking your slutty mouth, like I'll fuck that soaking wet cunt later. That's a good whore; get my cock hard so I can stretch your tight little cunt wide."

Nicole moaned around my cock. She was loving being treated like a sex doll, like my sex doll. But I wanted her completely mine, body and soul. And that called for a little harder indoctrination. "In fact, cunt is right. That's all you are, isn't it? Just another slutty cunt for me to use however I want, aren't you?" She looked up at me, mouth still full of cock, and slowly, submissively nodded. "Then that's what I'll call you: Nikkicunt. Do you like your new name, Nikkicunt?" In response, she shoved her own face further down onto me, gagging herself on cock, my cock, the only thing that mattered to her anymore.

I looked over to Leslie, kneeling submissively beside Nicole. Her eyes betrayed lust at the live-action porn playing out before her, satisfaction that her professor liked his new toy, and jealousy that it wasn't her being degraded. Well. Can't let my pet feel left out, can I?

"Hey! Fucktoy! Wanna explain why you're over there, and not flat on your back, with your tongue deep inside this slut's twat?" She snapped back to attention, then immediately scrambled to the floor. She slid her head between Nicole's knees. "That's my good little whore. Lick your sister slut's juicy cunt. Make her cum hard. Bite her clit, make her juices come pouring out and drench your slutty face. Good whore -- lick your first pussy. Dive into your first girl-girl fuck. Do it because you know how much it turns me on to watch you." So many moans coming from them, it was damn near impossible to tell which was which. Or, it would have been, if I'd given a crap. All that mattered to me was that I was going to fuck these two slutty girls tonight for the first time, and I bet it wouldn't be the last.

"Nikkicunt, ever had your cunt licked by another woman before?"

Agonizingly slowly, she sucked my cock hard as she pulled back off to look up at me. "No, Sir. But fuck, your whore is so good. She's ... if she scrapes my clit with her teeth one more time, I'm gonna cum all over her face. Shit! God damn, this ... Sir, I think she lied to you. She has to have done this before. 'Cause fuck! Please, Sir! Please let me cum all over her slutty face!"

"No, Nikkicunt. Not yet. Fucktoy, stop. She hasn't earned the right to cum yet." Nicole whimpered, and I didn't care. I pulled her up by her hair, then helped my slut to her feet. "Fuckdoll, go lay on the couch on your back. Nikkicunt, you go repay her thoughtfulness by eating her snatch just as good as she ate yours. And yeah, when I finally do let you cum... You ask her if it's worth the wait."

Leslie's eyes nearly glassed over, remembering her explosions two nights ago. Nicole looked at me, and meekly said, "Yes, Sir. Your Nikkicunt wants to prove that I'm worthy of being your whore. I'll be a good girl and obey you ... in everything, Sir."

"Good. Now go lick your sister slut's cunt. See if you can push her over the edge and make her cum without permission."

She sashayed to the couch, wiggling her tight ass for me to watch. She laid down on her stomach, looked for a moment at my slut's cunt, and then dove into it, tongue first. It was like she needed Leslie's juices to breathe. She slid her hands around my whore's perfect ass and lifted her off the couch just enough to start tongue-fucking her good. Rubbing her nose on my cunt's clit, they both started to thrash wildly. It was like the best porn money could buy, and me without a video camera...

Idly, my hand drifted down to stroke my own cock. When I realized what I was doing ... Well, what the fuck? Why the hell was I having to do this myself? Isn't that what I have these whores for?! So... Where to shove my cock? Which of these holes needed to be stuffed full of my dick?

And then, I remembered the vision that started this night off: the incredible tits of my first and best whore. And I knew what I wanted tonight.

Moving behind Nicole, I felt her pussy. Wet and juicy, just like I wanted her, so I lined up my cock and drove it home, steadily fucking her, feeling her cunt grabbing at me. When I had her juices coating my cock, I pulled out to her whimper, then kneeled over my slutdoll's stomach. My cock rested in the valley between those giant tits, and it didn't take long for my toy to figure out what I wanted.

She looked up at me, eyes filled with lust. Without a word, she pushed her giant tits together around my cock, forming a perfect tunnel. My eyes blazed down at her. I grabbed her shoulders and started thrusting hard and fast, fucking her tits with abandon. The dual assault, Nikkicunt's continuing attack of her cunt and my pounding into her chest, forced her eyes to roll back.

"Slut! Don't you dare cum before I do!" That snapped her back.

"Yes, Sir! But God, please cum soon! Nikkicunt is licking my hole so fucking good, Sir. She's the cunt-licker, Sir! She's probably had her tongue in more cunts than anybody. And Professor... Fuck, she's good. She's gonna make me squirt all over her slutty face. So please! Please fuck your slutty whore's tits! Please shoot your cum all over me, and then make Nikkicunt lick me clean."

Her breath got more shallow. That massive orgasm she was teetering on was going to happen soon. And even though these were my games to play, I still didn't want to punish her. She began to moan and beg, "Fuck your tits. Fuck your tits hard, Sir. Stain me with your jizz! Please, Professor. Please!"

I was at the point of no return too. Precum was pouring out of my cock, keeping her tit valley wet for me, but the good stuff was barreling down too. So I gritted my teeth and just started pounding her tits. Harder, harder, harder, until... Cum flew everywhere, covering her neck, her chin, her lips. She held her breath too, finally screaming as she released all her pent-up lust in one torrent of pussy juice.

Nikkicunt came around to my whore's tits to lick her clean of my cum, and her hair and face were soaked. Her elegant makeup now ruined, she looked like what she wanted to be -- a complete and utter slave to any and every desire I might have.