This Year's Must Have Pt. 01

Story Info
Alien creatures are fun to play with.
3.2k words
4.38
22.9k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lighter clicked, the water bubbled, and Traci Carlyle inhaled hugely out of the tall glass bong, holding the smoke in her lungs as she set it down on the deck and lay back on the chaise lounge, her breasts wobbling slightly. The curvy 19 year old was taking advantage of the privacy afforded by having an enormous estate entirely to herself (parents travelling. . .somewhere, servants off) to lay out and smoke wearing nothing but a hemp necklace and anklet. She exhaled out over the Pacific and smiled. Having the house entirely to herself was going to be good for other things too, and she tugged on the silver ring that pierced her left nipple, sending a little thrill through her body in anticipation of greater delights to come.

Plenty of time though, and no need to rush anything; she was, after all, on summer vacation. Traci adjusted her blonde dreads to lay more comfortably and settled in to let the sun bake her already tanned-brown body. In addition to the nipple ring, silver gleamed at her nose, belly button, and clit, the latter clearly visible nestled in her cleanly waxed pussy. Multiple rings dotted her ears, including a barbell through her left one. A few beads of sweat rolled down through the valley of her C cup breasts to the gentle curve of her belly, but the sea breeze kept things from being too hot, by Southern California standards anyway. Traci closed her eyes and listened to the breakers come in far below. Mankind may have ventured to the stars but some things don't change; rich Hollywood execs still lived in giant tacky cliffside mansions. And they still get into decadent, weird shit, she thought, and—a stoned giggle escaped her—their daughters still find out and get into it too.

Had her mother really thought she wouldn't find out? The fact that she'd been away at school was immaterial; there were so many satellites up there you could get camera time whenever you wanted (well, if you had money like the Carlyles), and Traci liked to keep an eye on the homestead to see if anything interesting was happening while she was away. Sure enough, her computer had alerted her one day that a whole lot of construction equipment was showing up at the mansion. Workmen were going in and out for three weeks, and finally a very large shuttle with the name of a major interstellar transport firm had landed. And yet, absolutely no word from her parents about anything going on with the house. Obviously they were hiding something, and Traci had had a pretty good idea as to what. Decadent weird shit ran in trends as much as what car to drive or what designer to wear within her parents' social circle, so she'd been aware of the idea to begin with, and this particular variety required a lot of infrastructure. It wasn't hard to figure out what had been installed in there, and that wasn't something Traci planned to miss out on. Something about it was just so exciting, so thrilling. . .when her parents had announced they were leaving for a few months, her mind had jumped straight to the image of that transport, her pulse had quickened, and she'd felt a rising heat.

Thinking about it, maybe she was in a rush after all. The weed was fogging her brain and heightening the physical sensations while dampening her nerves. Any trepidation she'd felt had melted away, and her pussy was getting wet at the thought of what was to come. Without even thinking about it, her right hand crept down and started stroking, while her left played with the nipple ring. Soft moans escaped her lips as her finger, wet with her juices, circled her clit and her other hand pinched the nipple, then started squeezing her breast—

"Whoa. Down girl." She grinned again. Oh yeah, it was time. Traci rotated her bare ass and swung her legs over the side of the chaise. One last hit from the bong and she was good to go. Better than good, really. She slipped on the short, thin robe that had sat on the table next to her, and headed inside. The AC kicked on in response to the sliding glass door having let the July heat inside and her nipples tented, but she was still plenty warm and moist down below. A glass of water, some fruit, and Traci padded down to that wing's living room.

She felt around the underside of one of the shelves in a very heavy looking bookcase, located the ridged patch, shifted it, and, as when she'd first found the entrance, sighed as the bookcase it glided silently outwards and over. "Really Mom? The bookcase? I get that the classics never die, but come on." She smiled and shook her head, dreads knocking each other in opposite directions. "At least I didn't have to pull on a copy of the Kama Sutra."

The door embedded in the wall behind the bookshelf presented more of a challenge, but this wasn't her first time looking at it and Traci was prepared. A few days' rifling through her mother's bedroom and bathroom and some tinkering with the right equipment had gotten her a complete set of fingerprints good enough to fool the reader. It had been late last night when she got the door to swing open, too late to do anything about it besides take a quick look around, and she'd been hard-pressed to fall asleep in her excitement, even after a masturbating to a tremendous orgasm at the thought of what was to come. The anticipation was over now; the moment was finally here. Traci fed the scanner her false fingerprints, the door swung open, she walked in, and the door and bookshelf closed behind her.

She found herself in a space much like an upscale spa locker room; paneled in blonde wood and with benches, cubby holes, and coat hooks. Soft lighting and pleasant smells completed the relaxing atmosphere. Not needing to change, Traci simply removed her robe and hung it up. The locker room's other end was one side of a large glass walled shower, which Traci walked through without stopping; its far door was much more solid. One final sliver of nervousness came to her, but more than anything she was incredibly excited, and she walked out into the cavern that had been carved into the interior of the cliff.

It was cool and pleasant in there. Oddly colored moss grew all over the cave; on the floor and up the walls and stalagmites. It was soft under her feet. Hidden light devices ensured that though it was slightly dim, human eyes could see just fine.

One more thing to do before she headed out looking. Not far from the final antechamber door a ring of tile about six feet in diameter encircled a deep pool of chartreuse mucoidal slime. Traci entered her height on the side console, waited a moment for the bottom to adjust, then sat down at the edge and put a foot in.

Warm slime oozed up between her toes, first on her left foot, then her right. She stepped all the way in and it slowly coated her legs as she sank down in, then worked between the lips of her pussy and up into the crack of her butt, filled her pierced navel, covered her hands and arms, and enveloped her breasts. Soon, she was immersed up to the bottom of her neck. The lower few inches of her dreads were now slimed—she could've tied her hair back, but she knew it was going to get plenty messy anyway. After a minute or so of getting good and greased up, she called for the platform to raise her up—no way would her hands have enough purchase on the tub edge for her to climb out—and she set out into the caverns, strands of mucus extending between her feet and the floor with each step.

Even in the dim light of the cave, her young body glistened with its coating. Thrilling to the feeling of being drenched in mucus, crazy excited, and good and stoned, Traci's own lube was starting to flow freely, mixing with the slime dripping out of her cunt. She shuddered as she felt it squish between her butt cheeks and asshole, and hoped she found her quarry soon. The warmed up slime started to cool and slowly slid down her back as she walked, sending a shiver down her spine. A large glop slid off of her breast, tugging at her nipple before heading for the ground, and she moaned.

"Oh God, if I don't find that thing soon I'm just gonna do it myself."

Fortunately, the caverns were large enough to be comfortable for their occupant, but not large enough to frustrate the people looking for it for too long. Stepping around a particularly large stalagmite/stalactite joining that anchored a swell in the ground, Traci came upon a huge slug-like creature, about seven feet long and four tall, dull yellow in color, brought in from some planet out in the galaxy, and munching placidly on the moss of its homeworld. Her heart was hammering but the creature didn't even react as she walked right up to it. Slowly she extended a hand, and let out a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding as she touched its side, then began to caress it, the slime smoothing the process.

First contact achieved, Traci's heart sped up again, this time with arousal. She started moving both hands around the creature, enjoying the texture, then pressed her whole body up against it. She gasped as her sensitive nipples rubbed up against its pebbled skin, sparks starting to fly around her brain, and tilted her pelvis in to rub the outside of her pussy against it too. "Oooh, yeah," she moaned, and worked her way toward the creature's head.

She wasn't the only one getting turned on. Like similar creatures on Earth, it got around on a trail of slime; the same slime that Traci was currently covered in. However, it only needed enough to get around on. Mating was a whole other matter though. Like most animals, sex for the slugs needed lube, and females would signal their desire by secreting massive doses of slime all over their bodies and rubbing up against the males—exactly as Traci was doing. The slug had stopped eating; there were other things on his mind now. It turned its head slightly just as Traci got to the front, her waist coming around at roughly eye and mouth level, and she gave a shudder as the feelers around its mouth brushed her skin.

The slug wasn't much to look at; bulbous eyes and a circular mouth full of feelers. Looks, however, were not on Traci's mind as the feelers lived up to their name, reaching out and over and curling around her legs, caressing her butt and tracing along the spot where her cheeks joined her thighs, wandering up to her breasts, and, of course, starting to trace the lips of her pussy. She moaned and opened her legs, her mind being run by hormones and weed, and pushed her crotch into the slug's face. The scent was unfamiliar but intoxicating to the slug, and it took a quick swipe with its long, thick tongue to see about the taste.

Traci had thought her senses were on overload before, but the sudden wave of pleasure had her seeing stars as her eyes rolled back in her head. She fell forward, squashing her slimy breasts into the top of the creature's head and gripping it from both sides. Finding the taste of her pussy satisfactory, the slug's tongue explored around her slit, swiping at her lips and brushing her clit a few times, causing her body to shudder and her hands to grasp at the slug's back, only to slide away trailing congealing mucus, and then found its way inside her vagina. At that, Traci's knees buckled altogether, and she fell on her back in front of the creature, which was noisily slurping away inside her. The feelers were still wandering around too and, attracted by the light glinting off her piercing, one of them reached out and toyed with her clit. Traci's hands clawed at the moss, ripping some out of the ground, and she wailed as she came in shuddering climax.

She wasn't done yet though, and neither was the slug. It was a slow creature, but the taste of Traci's pussy and the hormonal signals activated by her slimed body had done their work. The slug retracted his tongue, causing her to whimper, but then breathe deeply in anticipation as it moved forward. Faster than seemed possible, the slug moved up between Traci's spread legs, and then it reared up. Despite having read up on the creature after finding out what her mother had put in the cavern, Traci still gasped upon actually seeing its penis. Not only was it easily a foot long, it was at least two inches wide, and covered in fleshy nubs. For a split second she was paralyzed by the sight, then her lust kicked into active mode and she scooted forward rapidly, gliding on her slimy butt, and took hold of the slug's dick. She shuddered as her hands, looking incredibly small, stroked and jerked it. Slime from the slug's underside dripped on her head, breasts, and legs. The hard fleshy nubs felt good rippling under her palms, and a fresh flood of wetness filled her cunt as she imagined them inside her.

Sending one hand down to play with her pussy, she continued to stroke the creature's penis with her other hand, which didn't fit all the way around, and started licking it, running her tongue up and down the studded shaft. It was, of course, slimy, but it didn't taste gross at all. Maybe it was the weed. Maybe it was how horny she was. Whatever, Traci thought, and went back to swirling her tongue around the head, sticking the shaft between her breasts and tit-fucking the slug a bit as she licked. Precum started to spill out of the slug's dick, adding to the mess on her breasts, and Traci chased it back to its source, sticking her tongue in the penis slit, and lapping away. Occasionally she sucked as much of the head in as she could—no way she could actually fit the thing in her mouth—and moved the fingers in her lap ever more rapidly as she imagined the dick taking their place.

The slug must've been thinking along similar lines, because it started to move back down. Traci moved back enough that her head would be more or less even with the creature's, and spread her legs wide. Slowly the slug laid its body down on top of hers. By now it was producing a copious amount of mucus, and Traci was getting a fresh coat all over her body. She could feel its body both sliding and sticking on hers as it covered her. She wiggled around, her splayed legs giving her pussy maximum exposure to rub deliciously on the rough but lubed skin as she and the slug worked their way into position. The head of the slug's penis bumped into her inner thigh, then slid over her pubic mound and into the juncture of leg and pelvis, causing her to shiver in anticipation. I know it's not teasing me on purpose, she thought, but damn. . .

Finally though, everything lined up and Traci let out a loud moan as the head of the slug's dick found its way to her vaginal folds. It felt like it was taking forever for just the head to enter her, and she gritted her teeth at the slight pain of accommodating something so large, but as the two of them were absolutely drenched in lube, the pain soon left, and the head slipped in with the rest of the thoroughly greased organ following pretty quickly afterwards. Traci moaned and gasped at the feeling. With the penis so large the many studs couldn't help but rub her g-spot, and of course her clit and nipples were in continuous contact with the giant animal lying on top of her. Any pain she'd been feeling was now totally gone. Her hips twitched involuntarily in response to the firestorm raging through her brain.

"Oh, God!" she yelled, her cry of pleasure echoing off the walls of the cavern. The slug's eyestalks were rolling around and drool fell out of its mouth, it was disgusting but in her overwhelming passion Traci didn't care. Her arms kept trying to grip the creature's slippery sides and she even stuck her tongue in its mouth as much as she could, the tidal wave of pleasure overriding all other considerations. Her vagina was gloriously overstuffed and the exquisite fullness, pleasurable bumps, and constant stimulation of all of her erogenous zones had Traci in what felt like a state of continuous orgasm. Her browned body was barely visible as such under a solid coating of green slime; it covered her, the slug, and the ground around them.

"Uh, uh, uh!" Traci grunted as the slug thrust in and out of her. She moved as much as she could, stomach slapping against the creature's underside, ass rolling against the mossy ground as she thrust her hips back at it. As they fucked, strands of mucus stretched out between them, goopy ropes glistening in the low light all over her breasts and belly and up to the slug's underside, and from her shoulders, buttocks, and lower back and the floor. "God. . .damn," she gasped out as her slimy hands tried to find purchase to push up and grind her clit against the slug's scrotum. She couldn't quite manage it under the beast's bulk, and settled for sliding a bit, which still rubbed her clit, and her nipples and piercings for that matter, quite nicely.

The slug, of course, had no such problems getting what it wanted, and had been happily thrusting away. Now, it had reached its limit.

"Oh God," said Traci as she felt the slug's penis spasm and pulse inside her. At the feel of the first blast of cum hitting her womb, she experienced one last mind-blowing orgasm, moaning over and over as waves of pleasure drowned her brain and spurt after spurt of what felt like gallons of slug sperm shot inside her. Finally there was nowhere else to go, and the slug instinctively pulled out and up, blasting Traci with a few last drenching spurts of cum as she lay gasping and moaning. It stayed in place for the last aftershock, and then, orgasm accomplished, the slug lowered back down to the cave floor and slowly slid elsewhere.

"What? You don't want to cuddle?" Traci giggled. "Men." A huge, satisfied smile was on her face, as she lay fairly plastered to the ground under a morass of mucus and cum. Finally, she sighed—the afterglow can't last forever, she thought—peeled herself off the floor, and headed, glops of slime slowly falling off of her body, for the showers.