This Year's Must Have Pt. 02

Story Info
Traci tries a different beastie with her friend Melissa.
2.9k words
4.4
20.2k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so glad everyone liked part 1! Thanks so much for the kind words and favorites. Right now I'm looking at just one more part in this series, but hey, if I get another idea. . .I do have ideas for a bunch of other stories though, so the end of this series doesn't mean the end of new stuff.


*****

"No. No fucking way. You havegotto be kidding me."

"Uh uh." Melissa shook her head. "We'd finished—or I thought we'd finished—and I was lying on one of those giant plants that're in there, just resting a bit, and feeling," she grinned, "verysatisfied and relaxed, and one of the tentacles comes over and kind of feels me a bit. All right, not standard, but not too unusual. But then it starts playing with my butt, right? Really zeroing in on it, and it just keeps stroking, and then it went in between my cheeks." She took a drink. "It was a little weird, but it felt nice. And then it went further in, and then found my butthole, and there I am covered all over in all kinds of slimey stuff, and before I can even turn my head," she gestured a quick downward movement with a finger, "into my ass it goes."

"Oh my God!" Traci laughed. As usual that summer, her day was being spent lazily hanging out on the deck of a palatial So Cal mansion. This time though, it was the house of her friend Melissa—whose mother had, of course, also gotten that year's must-have for rich and bored Hollywood denizens, a creature from another planet, used for sex. The two of them were relaxing together on a couch-sized deck chair. "You said you don't even let your boyfriend do that! And that thing's tentacles have got to be bigger than his dick."

"Well. . ." Melissa took another sip of her wine cooler and her eyes flashed mischeviously, "Brad may get his shot at the back door after all, if he's a good little boy. It did feel good after I got used to it. Plus it wasn't like I had a choice—after he got going, I was kinda tied down, you know?"

"See, that's why I like the slug my mom got. He can't pin me down unless I let him."

Melissa rolled her eyes.

"Hmph." Traci mock-sulked. "Laugh all you like. I wasn't the one who got a dick up my butt with no prep."

"Hey, who said anything about no prep?" Melissa swiveled to face Traci and leaned forward, her tight black one piece swimsuit giving Traci a nice view at the cleavage formed by her ripe, pear-like breasts, framed by hair that hung down a few inches past her shoulders. "First of all, like I said, I had so much slime in my asshole from us going at it beforehand that I was pretty well lubed. Second, I never said there'd been no butt play at all."

"You mean—agh!" Traci's face screwed up and she shook her head, blonde dreads flying.

"What?" Melissa grinned, "You've never minded it when we mess around." Her left hand reached around the curvier girl, paler skin contrasting with Traci's nut brown tan, and a finger slipped behind Traci's thong, probing around.

"Hey!" Traci jumped a bit in surprise, but made no effort to move Melissa's hand. "Well yeah, but. . ." she was looking a little distracted, "yeah but, that's just a finger or two. It can't possibly feel good to have anything bigger than that up there." Melissa was giving her a sultry look, and the nails on her other hand were grazing up the inside of Traci's thigh. "Can it?" She was starting to breathe a little harder. Her head dropped a bit and she put her hands on Melissa's shoulders to balance. Melissa's fingers were now playing around the edge of Traci's bikini bottom, in addition to teasing her asshole.

"I tell you what." Melissa's fingers had now slipped under Traci's bottoms, and Traci was no longer the only one breathing hard. "My mom's off traveling. . .somewhere. My sister's at dad's place. Want to go down and give it a shot?"

Traci lifted her head up, still panting. Melissa removed her hands from Traci's nether regions. Casually, she licked Traci's pussy off her fingers. With a growl, Traci surged forward, her hands coming off Melissa's shoulders to bury themselves in her hair. Their lips mashed together urgently, quickly parting to let tongues in to wrestle. Hands roamed everywhere, legs entwined. Melissa broke the kiss to bite Traci's neck, and kiss her breasts on the way down to toy with Traci's navel piercing with her tongue before coming back up to cut off the resultant moans with another deep, tongue-twined kiss. When they came up for air, both of their eyes were somewhat glazed, four nipples were clearly visible against lycra, and Melissa could feel an exquisite dampness in her sex that hadn't been there just two minutes ago.

"Yeah," said Traci. "I amsofor that."

The two of them went quickly inside, wending their way through the house. "By the way," said Melissa as they walked, "you go in there dressed, you're gonna lose that bikini."

Traci was puzzled. "Why would I go in there dressed?"

"Well, um. . ." They'd stopped by a door, so Melissa's furious blush was clearly visible to her, "I, uh, kind of like it that way."

Traci smacked her ass. "You kinky bitch!" She laughed. "All right, I'll give it a go. This bikini'ssobeginning of the summer anyway. And it means we get to go shopping after!"

"Hell yeah!" Melissa, finished punching a code into the door and it swung open. "After you, Trace."

Traci's face screwed up in confusion. "Wait. That's it?"

"What's it?"

"The door's right here. No hiding. No fingerprints. No. . .none of that junk my mom put in. And the combo was, like, three numbers."

"Truly, it's a great mystery of the universe. Now, if you don't mind, I'm really horny and I'd like to go in there and get my brains fucked out."

"Heh." Traci grinned. "Lead the way."

No Swedish spa here; Melissa's mother had installed a much more modern and less elaborate gateway. A gleaming white tiled room with several shower heads around three walls and a few open cubbies on the one with the door. Traci looked around a bit before concluding there was nothing to see, Melissa of course had been here before and headed straight for the door on the opposite end.

"You coming?"

"Soon enough!"

"Je-sus," Melissa rolled her eyes, but smiled. "All right then, let's go," and they stepped out.

In contrast to the cavern at the Carlyle home, here the door opened onto a beach. The liquid sloshing ashore was behaving oddly though. Like water it was a pale blue, but it seemed to be barely moving, only very slowly swirling around the rocks and sand on the artifical shore. Sunlight shown through large skylights and illuminated sticky strands left between the slow moving waves and the boulders on the beach. Large, mushroom-like grey plants were growing out of whatever it was throughout the miniature sea. Traci and Melissa set out into the liquid, progressing slowly through the translucent blue slime that was ankle, then knee, then hip deep.

"It's not gonna get any deeper, is it?" asked Traci worriedly. Despite the increasing depth making her nervous, she was relishing the feeling of the slimy substance slipping into the unprotected, sensitive areas of her scantily clad body.

"Nah. Well, I mean, it does, but only way further out. We shouldn't have to worry about it."

"Good. I'm worried enough about getting smacked into these mushroom roots, I don't want to have to deal with drowning, too."

"It's not going to drown you. Or smack you into a root. They're easy enough to avoid."

"Well theywere." Traci frowned. "They keep thwapping into my legs." Her eyes widened. "Wait—" and then she let out a shriek as she was yanked under.

"Oh sure," said Melissa. "A new girl comes in and you forget all about me." Then something wrapped around her ankles and she went under herself.

They were only under water for a second or so, then both were hoisted into the air in a morass of slimy black tentacles, now gleaming in a sheen of clear blue slime.

"This is. . .kind of a. . .um. . ." Traci was spread-eagled in midair, tentacles coiled around her arms and legs. Her eyes were glued to the one wrapped around her deep-tanned right thigh, while another wound up her left, advancing in a corkscrew fashion to the tender flesh between her leg and her crotch. Reflexively, she struggled against her bonds, but the tentacles barely even rippled. Others rose out of the swamp and started to trace over breasts and belly, seeking the contours of this new human.

The beast was already familiar with Melissa. Unlike her friend, Melissa was being held straight up and down, legs pressed together by the tentacles wrapped around them, and arms up over her head snared at the wrists. Other tentacles wasted no time in prodding at her crotch and ass. Her breathing had become very rapid, and Melissa gasped when they snaked under her swimsuit, sliding in over her pussy and between her ass cheeks, the bulges moving around looking like fat worms had gotten trapped inside. They worked their way up, while another one came down into her cleavage and plunged between her breasts. The rising ones wrapped around her breasts while the descending tentacle started rubbing her pussy lips, causing the crotch of her suit to distend. Slime from the tentacles, trapped in her swimsuit, coated Melissa's body. From pussy to breasts her body was covered in so much of the creature's lube she was practically swimming inside it.

Across the way, the creature had decided that it liked Traci after all, and it was going to keep her for a bit. The tanned blonde was hoisted with her back against the nearest mushroom tree. One tentacle wrapped her wrists behind it, while the ones already gripping her legs pulled them open and to the stalk's sides. Thus secured, the beast began to examine Traci more thoroughly.

Her bikini put up significantly less resistance than Melissa's one piece. One exploratory pass under her thong was enough to snap it. The thin straps peeled off her hips and her bottom fell to the swamp below. Traci was breathing rapidly; she was powerless to move and exposed. Part of her was scared, part of her was incredibly turned on, and her own lube started to join that from the beast and the swamp. One of the tentacles found her waxed pubic mound and slowly slid down it to her nether lips. Traci briefly stopped breathing altogether as the tip of the tentacle poised in between them, then let her breath out in a loud gasp as it slid all the way in. "Ooooh," she moaned, feeling deliciously filled as the fat slick appendage started moving in and out.

Melissa was feeling pretty filled herself. She had a tentacle in her pussy already, and another one, after thrashing around her suit and failing to find an exit, had figured out a place to go. Melissa closed her eyes as the tapered tip probed at her anus. She breathed in slowly, trying to relax—hard to do when the tentacle in her vagina was trying to get a rhythm going, starting to strain and tear the crotch of her swimsuit, while others wrapped her breasts and played with her nipples—and though there was some discomfort, she sighed with pleasure as the tentacle at her rear eased into her lubed-up bowels. The beast was gentle with her, and though the appendage felt huge in her ass, there was no real pain. Seams were splitting all up and down Melissa's bathing suit, but it held out for the moment. The feeling of all those tentacles sliding over her slimy flesh, gliding own her flat stomach and through her mat of black pubic hair, plus the double penetration, had her on fire. Every nerve was singing. Melissa didn't think she could feel more wired or more full, but she was wrong. A third tentacle entered her pussy, and that pushed her suit to the breaking point. The entire bottom half ripped off and Melissa's eyes flew open as the triple penetration finally had the freedom to really get going, tentacles thrusting in and out much more rapidly.

"That. . .is so. . .hot. . .ohhhhhhh," Traci gasped from across the way as her own unimpeded tentacle pounded in and out of her pussy. Her restrained body couldn't move but her dreads and her large breasts bounced up and down with each thrust. Somehow the still unseen beast noticed them, and tentacles made short work of Traci's bikini top. They coiled and slimed around her breasts, and she moaned as they squeezed them and toyed with her nipple ring. As she was thrusted and squeezed, Traci got pushed back against the mushroom she was bound to, and her slimy buttocks slowly eased open a bit against the cool fungal flesh. A thin tentacle poking out of the water saw its chance and slipped into the gap. Traci gulped nervously as it slid up and down her crack, then turned in and began to tickle her butthole. "Mel, I don't knooooooo. . ." She tensed up, then relaxed considerably. "Jesus that feels good. Oh yeah. Fuck my ass."

"You're looking pretty hot your. . .your sel. . ." Melissa couldn't finish her sentence. The three tentacles in her body had set up a rhythm, one following on the other. When a fourth reached out to rub her clit, that was all she had left, and her shriek echoed to the rafters as she came, hard, and came again. Still the tenacles kept going, and on the third orgasm, her mouth opened but no sound came out, and her body finally went limp enough that the creature took the hint, setting her down in the wait deep slime water and slowly uncoiling from her body.

Traci was let go too, sliding down the mushroom stalk, though the tentacles in her pussy and ass stayed. She wasn't loose for long though, her tanned body quickly immobilized again. Not far off, the surface of the goopy ocean started to bubble.

"Melissa?" Traci asked, slightly worried.

"It's OK." Melissa was slowly walking over to her friend, her lithe slime-coated body glistening in the shafts of light and the beatific smile of three monster orgasms plastered on her face. She sat down in the water next to Traci and kissed her. "It's gonna fuck you, babe." Dreamily she fondled Traci's breasts. "It's gonna be fine. It's gonna be great. I'm right here for you."

At that moment the creature surfaced, making its way over to the two girls in no time. Half-submerged it was hard to see fully, but the overall impression was of a giant version of one of the numerous tentacles attached to it, a huge black seamless worm. Suddenly it left the water completely, standing on its many appendages and, to a brief, surprised scream, lifted Traci to its underbelly.

"I can feel it Mel." She sounded slightly worried. "It's poking behind me. God, it's so big. What if it. . .?"

"You're going to be fine, Trace!" Despite the satisfied glow still around her, Melissa's hand reached under water to lazily play with her crotch—this was just too hot.

"It's still in my asshole, what if it's just—oh. Oh God. Never mind."

Melissa moaned. "What's happening Traci? Where is it?"

"It's in my pussy. Oh God it's fucking me Mel, it's fucking me so good. God, it's so fucking big and it's still fucking my ass too oh my God. . ."

"Yes. Yes, that's so hot!"

"Yes!" Traci's breasts were flying around like crazy once again as the creature held her to its belly and thrust rapidly in and out of her. "Yes, it feels so good, I'm going to. . .I'm going to. . .Aaaaagh!"

Melissa was no longer masturbating so casually—both hands were now between widespread legs, moving rapidly. "Yes baby, yes, I'm coming with you!" Somewhat worn out, she still had a satisfying, smaller fourth cum.

And then the beast erupted. Alien semen spewed into Traci and flew out from between her legs as she wailed in pleasure. As with the beast in her own cavern, there was simply more sperm than a human girl could absorb, and she was let down next to Melissa as the creature pulled free and shot the remainder of its goo all over both girls. It rested a moment, then sank back into the sea and slowly headed for deeper waters.

The two girls sat against the mushroom for a bit, catching their breath, doused head to toe in slime and semen. Finally, Melissa turned to Traci and said "Well? What did you think?"

In response, Traci grabbed her and glued her mouth to Melissa's, their tongues wrestling passionately while Traci's slick, curvy body rubbed up agains Melissa's slim, splattered one. Finally, she let her go. "I think," she said, "that that was fucking amazing." A huge grin split her face. "But I only got to come once. You came four times."

"Oh yeah?" Melissa was grinning too.

"Yeah. So let's hit the shower—but you're not getting clean, girl."

"Mm," Melissa stood up, then reached out a hand to Traci. "Sounds great."