Thither

Story Info
What's over hither?
1.5k words
4
5.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here, in this cold night stands an empty cave right in the smack-middle of the mountain. The part below the cave is green bushes, small dying trees, and the animals of the mountain. On the dirt ground is a fabulous forest full of grand oaks and critters. It stretches out for miles, farther then the eye can see.

The part above the cave is partly green then slowly fades into grey dry rock. Nothing lives here. Not for a long time, not ever. Its narrow peak doesn't touch the stars it simply kisses them softly.

There is no wind, no rain, no clouds, just cold. A cold that makes you want to be with the sun, desperately. It chills your bones and makes you feel lonely. The stars look like small ice cubes in the sky; scattered everywhere.

The tallest oak is close to the mountain, this particular oak is where the roots in the ground twist and turn to make a twisted trunk and make the branches scatter, hither and thither. The wood on this tree is white. The leaves a beautiful forest green. The full moon in the sky, appears to make the leaves leathery. Shiny even.

Below this oak, is a woman, she presses her back and hands to the oak. Yes, this woman is an Elf. This particular elf wears scattered, brown clothing, covering as much as her curves allow. Her elf ears stick out of her chocolate brown hair. It flows down just below her mid back. Her green eyes are intent. Almost as if she's waiting. She bites down on her lip. Her lips are a brilliant full.

She has only a bow, it's wood a deep mahogany. Her arrows left behind, she looks around. She looks at the floor. She looks at the ice cubed stars. She looks at the cave.

Runs toward the cave.

- - - -

This elf, this elf with a chiseled body, this elf with jet-black hair, this elf with a matching pair of kohl eyes, this elf who has no love for anything, this elf who is a man, spots an elf climbing gracefully, acrobatic like, to a cave.

Suddenly this man elf, wants to... he doesn't know what he wants. Just a want to do something. He sits by a fire. He grabs his bow and arrows and races toward the elf with the green eyes.

- - - -

She reaches into the cave. It's dirty, its filled with leaves and rotten wood and rocks. She does not think twice about making a fire.

- - - -

The elf who climbs to the cave, sees a red-orange light come from it now. He climbs faster to the cave. He climbs with determination.

- - - -

She warms her body. The goose bumps leave her, but will soon be back. She sets her bow beside her, and lies down next to the fire on her back. She closes her eyes and is aware she is not alone. She pretends she doesn't hear a person coming to the top of the cave. She lays there, grabbing the dirt underneath her unseen palm on her left. Suddenly, she doesn't hear anything.

It's like that for the moments the pass by slowly, then she feels hot breath on her collarbone. She throws the dirt in the mans eyes quickly. She gets up with a quick swift, grabs one of his arrows, her bow, loads her bow, and leaps onto him, with the bow directly on his forehead, all in the nick of time.

She is on him, like she is riding a horse; her legs folded at her side, with her bow a deadly gaze on the elf under her. Her face is a sneer.

His eyes were red, but open. He looks at her and starts to think with his other head.

She speaks, "What are you doing here?" she is impatient and rude. But her voice is titillating.

He says nothing, she feels this force. She does not want this force to be bound upon her. But her urge to kill is gone. It is replaced, for what she only sometimes gets when she thinks of savage lust.

"I said. What are you doing here?" her voice is trying to sound like before. But that rudeness is gone now.

He takes advantage of the situation and decides its time to switch things around. He breaks the arrow swiftly and grabs her by the hips and throws her off to the side. His body follows hers and suddenly his knife is close to her throat. Their mixed feelings are still there.

"I believe, I get to ask the questions around here." He says with a crooked smile. A smile that made her forget the knife and remember his lips.

But that did not stop her from grabbing his wrist, almost breaking it, and resuming her previous position. She held the knife to his throat.

"I believe you're outskilled." She did not remember when her body was pressed up against his. She did not remember his hands lying on her back, nor did she remember her nipples becoming bullets. She knew now, that she wanted him. But she was not going to admit it, she was not going to give into her desire for lust. It was part of being a woman, that that instinct arouse. Of course, he had to initiate. But there was no intention he was to do so... for now. Instead this happened:

"Leave now, and I'll spare your life." Her voice was not deadly, but inviting. He had no intention of leaving either.

His rough hands felt up and down her lower back. Her smooth skin, goosebumping.

"Stop it... now." Only a fool would stop. The zest in her voice was a signal for him too keep going, to move to bigger and better things.

She did not know how she went from thinking to, surviving tonight to wondering if she'll be too loud. She burned with anticipation.

She threw the knife to the side, clumsily. His hands began too seek out the rest of her back, while she laced her arms around his neck.

She looked into these beautiful brown eyes and this unreal savage lust bounded itself to the elf with long brown hair.

He did not care that she had almost killed him... twice.

But those lips weren't good just good for kissing, he thought.

He locked his lips around hers and instantly needed more then just her lips. He laid there for what seemed like ages, they moved and rolled and kissed. Their hands searching for each other. She had him locked in her arms by the neck on top, he stopped kissing her and solemnly started kissing her body.

He pried free from her grim lock and moves down a body he's only dreamed of.

Kali, the girl elf, yanks him up and blindly kisses him with savage lust.

The fire burns their skin, but the heat from their own seems far more intense when rubbed against each other, it's a charming red-orange glow.

Zezima, the boy elf, pulls back from her. He notices how strong she is from any other woman he's ever had. Zezima grabs her wrists and jams her hands on both sides. He holds them in place while his lips cast about the rest of her body.

As a cry of pleasure escapes from the sweet lips of Kali, Zezima looks up at her. Her face consists of delighted muscle tissue.

He lets go of her wrists and decides he has teased her enough. He places his palms on the sides of her to support his weight.

She holds his neck, forgetting the foolish human trying to kill her. The foolish human who almost had his way.

Fuck him, she thinks.

She closes her eyes as the savage love consumes her entirely. As she feels her first climax began and senses there is more to come. Zezima feels this strange emotion come over him... love.

- - - -

Evergreen green irises seem to pop out of tan skin. She turns slightly to see the man who made her cry out countless and make her feel like it was him, her, and the spinning universe. She sees him, as they lay. Kali sees his hands fastened around both of her breasts.

She shifts a little. She feels something hard poke her other lips. Kali smiles sheepishly.

She turns fully toward him and her hand finds it way to place where it's always welcome.

She uses a skill she's acquired, slowly and gently her hand is moving to a rhythm. He finally wakes with a startle and a suggestive puddle.

She rolls away from him, gets up and races toward the opening of the cave. He doesn't chase after her. She leaps from dying tree to dying tree and runs. Zezima stays in that cave and returns to sleep. That love he felt was gone now, he only wished the feeling lasted longer.

She races between evergreen trees that match her ecstatic eyes, running; she turns around, but finds nothing but a lonely wind blowing her hair away from her.

Blowing away a love she felt.

Blowing away... blowing away... she stands there in the sharp cold.