Thomas & Susanna

Story Info
Susanna's reintroduction into the world of interracial love.
5.2k words
3.89
44.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose I should have known it would eventually happen again. Especially considering my wife's powerful physical attraction to men of color. It began one very warm evening last August. My wife Susanna and I were attending an event indirectly associated with my place of employment. It was an obligation neither of us looked forward to. As a result our plans were to attend the dinner, then politely sneak away before the actual meeting began. When we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised to find an old friend of ours that we hadn't seen in years was also there, so renewing a friendship with my old partner helped the evening go better than expected.

Thomas was an African American gentleman about the same age as I. He was also a former body builder with a very chiseled physique. A physique that made him quite popular with members of the opposite sex. It was also an asset that he utilized on a regular basis. It was unusual to see him at social gatherings by himself, which kind of surprised me when we discovered he was here alone. More often than not, he was usually accompanied by some attractive young lady he was involved with. Most of the time his partners were beautiful blond white women. Although occasionally we would see him with some exotic ebony beauty, that was the exception rather than the rule. It was also something that would get him in trouble from time to time, which was part of the reason he was fired from the company we worked for at the time. As if sleeping with the owner's daughter wasn't reason enough, he was also sleeping with the owner's wife at the same time.

Over dinner, the three of us decided to sneak out and go to a nearby club for a couple of drinks and do some catching up. Once in the parking lot, we were surprised to see that Thomas had ridden his new motorcycle to the event. Since the place we were going was only a few blocks away, he offered my lovely wife a ride on it. Susanna told him she would love to, but not in the dress she was wearing. Naturally we both laughed at her reluctance, since the outfit she had on was a rather short, tight-fitting black mini-dress that accented her very sexy 36-24-34 body perfectly.

A few minutes later we arrived at the club and after a couple of drinks and some lively conversation Susanna wanted to dance. Naturally I obliged her and when I was done, Thomas did likewise. Between dances, we continued to talk and sip our drinks. Thomas told us all about his current employment, which unfortunately was going to necessitate a move on his part in the next few weeks. Before we knew it, we had sat there most of the evening, and the bar was about to close. As the band began one last number Susanna tugged on my arm and suggested we dance. But by this time I was tired, and politely declined. Thomas quickly volunteered and after making sure it was alright with me, Susanna and our friend took to the floor for one final dance.

As fate would have it, the finale turned out to be a long slow song and as a result all the couples danced closely together. Including Susanna and Thomas. I watched as she slipped her arms around his neck and he rested his hands on her shapely hips. As they moved together, I suddenly noticed they were the only interracial couple on the floor. And although they were doing nothing inappropriate, I could see that practically every eye in the place was centered on them. Quietly I laughed to myself. If only the people watching them knew the truth about my lovely wife. Like I stated earlier, Susanna had a powerful attraction to black guys. In fact, it was more than just an attraction. On New Years Eve back in the year 2000, I watched silently while my incredible wife made love to her first black man. A memory that still makes my dick get hard almost 10 years later. During the years 2000 and 2002, she experienced two more black lovers. The latter situation ended rather abruptly however, when one of the guys started becoming rather possessive. Although they were only together twice, he wanted her to stop having sex with me and begin sleeping with him and his buddies exclusively. To make a long story short, she refused, and the guy wouldn't leave us alone. Eventually the situation resolved itself, but together we decided this fantasy was one that should probably remain just that.

Anyway, as I watched them moving together, my mind was filled with erotic thoughts concerning them. I could just imagine how she was probably feeling right that moment, with his powerful black body pressing tightly against her. I imagined them kissing and I felt the familiar tingling of arousal. I imagined his hands gliding over her, caressing her ass and her nice firm breasts. By the time the song ended, my dick was as hard as a rock. I couldn't wait to get her home and in bed. I knew I wouldn't last long the first time, but I also knew we would end up making love all night long. If the truth be known, I enjoyed the fantasy every bit as much as she did.

When the club closed and we went outside, the weather had changed drastically. It was still warm, but the wind had picked up and rain was in the air. Every once in a while lightning would flash off to the west. Thomas was worried because not only was he on his bike, he was also about an hour's drive, in the direction of the storm, from his place. After a short discussion, Susanna and I agreed that if he wanted to come to our place, which was only about 15 minutes away, he could either wait out the storm or spend the night in our guest room if he wanted to. Since he had no real choice, he agreed. Again he asked if Susanna wanted a ride on his bike. This time however, she was just tipsy enough not to care about her short dress and said sure, if I didn't mind. I told her that was okay, so together they hopped on the bike and rode away while I followed.

With Susanna's short hemline riding high, it didn't take long for me to start thinking erotic thoughts once again. Whenever we passed someone on the street, they couldn't help but see my white wife clinging to Thomas, her sexy legs, and occasionally her panties, exposed to the world. In fact, at one particular light he took his hand off the throttle and I could have sworn it was resting on her thigh. The couple in the car next to them had a much better view than I did, and I could see them look over several times. By now my imagination was going wild. His arm was moving a little and I wondered if he was stroking her thigh. More importantly, I couldn't see her hand at all. Which led my perverted imagination to wonder if she was reaching around stroking his cock as well. Either way, the couple in the car beside them had a great view, and they rode along side the bike for several blocks.

It began to sprinkle just about the same time we pulled into the driveway. I hit the garage door opener and they rode inside to get out of the weather. Within seconds after joining them, the sky opened up and it began storming like hell. We laughed about how lucky we were as we stood there in the garage and watched it rain. After the initial burst, it settled down into a nice steady rain. By this time it was clear that Thomas wasn't going anywhere, so Susanna announced she would get the guest room ready. He and I followed her in, stopping at the refrigerator long enough to grab one final beer apiece.

But by this time socializing with our friend was the farthest thing from my mind. Instead, I was more interested in screwing the hell out of the lovely creature I was married to. While Susanna readied for bed, I finished my drink quickly and bid our friend goodnight. By the time I joined her in the bedroom, Susanna had changed into a very sexy turquoise blue chemise with matching panties. Her long dark hair was fixed rather nicely and as we turned off the lights and slipped beneath the covers, the scent of her light perfume filled my nostrils. With the room illuminated by a single candle, it took a moment or two for my eyes to adjust to the soft dim light. The first thing I noticed was how her nipples stood out rather prominently against the thin fabric. As we got comfortable together, I gently reached out and began caressing her lovely breasts, gently tweaking her nipples as I did. Susanna reacted by pulling me close for a hot wet kiss. Her breath was hot in my ear as she whispered how good that felt.

It was clear to me that Susanna was every bit as turned on as I was. Which was good. Usually she was one of those women who took quite a bit to get her aroused, but once she got going she was damned near insatiable. Foreplay was very important to her, but tonight it appeared that none was really required. As she reached down and began stroking my penis, I knew exactly the reason why she was so damned horny. I was however, a bit hesitant to bring it up.

For several minutes nothing was spoken as we touched and caressed each other's bodies. Eventually my hand slipped beneath her nightie and touched her tiny panties. As expected, the crotch was already soaked.

"Damn you're wet," I whispered between the kisses. Gently I began rubbing her pussy through her underwear.

"Ummmm," she moaned softly, "I haven't been this horny in long, long time."

"You were thinking about it, weren't you?" I breathlessly asked her.

"Thinking about what?" she returned the whisper.

"You know what I'm talking about," I gently pressed as I continued to rub her spot, "You were thinking about Thomas."

For a second or two Susanna hesitated. In the meantime I reached inside the crotch of her panties and began touching the real thing. Carefully I slipped a finger inside.

"Tell me the truth," I carefully prodded, "You were thinking about Thomas, weren't you?"

"Ummmmmmmmm," she breathed as she moved her hips slightly.

"You were wondering what it would be like," I whispered intently into her ear, "Weren't you, baby?"

"Maybe a little," she admitted as she bit her lip.

"It's okay," I reassured her, "I understand."

"I'm sorry, honey," she almost panted, "It's been a long, long time since I've felt like this. Please don't be upset."

"I'm not," I told her, "You're a very beautiful and very sexual woman."

"I can't help how I feel," she told me between breaths, "He projects a powerful sexual image."

"Just think about how many white women he's been with...."

"Yessssss...."

"And you want to be a part of his harem........."

"Ummmmm," she moaned as she thought about the notion.

"You want to be one of his lovers," I teased her, "You want him to take you, don't you, Susanna?"

"I – umm – I don't know, I –"

"You want him inside of you," I continued to finger her. Her hips were moving in rhythm to my own movements.

"You want to feel his lips against you..... his chest pressing against your bare white breasts..... his thick black cock moving inside of you......"

"Oh baby," she groaned, "You don't know what you're doing to me!"

"I'm getting you ready for him..." I almost slobbered, "Getting you ready for your new lover..... getting you ready for his dick..... his big black powerful dick......."

"Oh yesssss," she moaned louder.

"You want it, don't you?"

"Yessssss....."

"You want him inside of you......"

"Yesssssssssss...."

"You want him to fuck you!"

"Yesssssssssssss!" she answered, a little louder than she probably should have, "I want him to fuck me, baby! I want him to fuck me with that beautiful black dick!"

As those words escaped from her lips, Susanna experienced her first powerful orgasm of the night. For a couple of seconds we had both forgotten that Thomas was just a few rooms down the hall. Embarrassed by her outburst, she quickly quieted down.

"I'll bet he'd do it," I finally whispered as I removed my finger from her twat.

"I know he would," she calmly replied, "He kept telling me how sexy he thought I was tonight."

"He's hung like a horse, I hear."

"Yeah, I know. I felt it."

"You did?"

"When we were dancing it was pressing against me," she quietly explained, "It was so erotic."

"I can tell."

"And then on the bike," she paused, "When that car pulled up beside us, he put my hand on his dick."

"He did?" I asked. I guess I wasn't imagining things after all.

"We did it just to tease that couple. But I ended up stroking it all the way home."

"Wow," I took and released a long deep breath, "Do you really want it to happen?"

"I don't know," she kissed me softly, "How would you feel if it did?"

"I don't know," I honestly replied, "I'm so turned on right now that I can't think. But if you do it, I want to watch."

"I don't know if I want you to watch this time. I have a feeling it's gonna be so hot between us that I might lose control. He knows I'm attracted to him."

"And he probably heard us," I reminded.

"I gotta pee," she announced as she climbed out of bed, "I'll be right back."

As I listened to my wife in the bathroom, I laid on the bed and thought about our little exchange. Needless to say, my own seven inch penis was still quite erect. I wondered if I should jack off before she came back so I wouldn't climax so fast when I finally stuck it in her. In the next room I could hear as the toilet flushed. Knowing she would be back in just a few seconds, I shelved the idea of masturbating for the time being. Instead I would probably just pull out and shoot it on her, then stuff it back in before I had a chance to get soft.

But Susanna didn't return to the bedroom right away. Several minutes passed and she still didn't return. Finally I got up and looked around the corner at the bathroom. Since the light was still on, I had a perfect view. And what I saw was both erotic and disturbing. Susanna and Thomas were locked together in a passionate kiss. Susanna was still dressed in her nightie and Thomas was completely naked. Their hands were all over each other as they embraced, with Thomas towering over her smaller frame. I watched in fascination as his hand disappeared under her nightie and began moving. Susanna moaned as she stroked his mammoth erection, never once severing the kiss.

"What's going on?" I finally gathered the nerve to ask. It was a stupid question since I already knew was happening.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," Susanna practically panted as she glanced my direction, "I can't help it, we gotta do this."

"Can I watch?" I asked as I nervously swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Not this time, man," Thomas answered for her, "Maybe later."

Thomas brushed past me as he took my wife's hand and led her out of the bathroom. Susanna reached out and took my hand, hesitating briefly as she kissed my lips. "It'll be okay," she whispered quietly. Together they left me standing in the doorway and made their way, hand in hand, down the hall and into the guest room. Closing the door behind them.

Not knowing what to do, I turned off the light and stammered back into the bedroom. My heart was pounding like crazy as I thought about what the two of them were about to do. I crawled beneath the covers, too turned on to feel any real dejection. I strained to hear whatever I could as I stroked my cock slowly and silently. Fortunately I didn't have to strain very long. Within minutes I distinctively heard my wife release a long deep throaty moan. It was a sound I knew well. He was obviously penetrating her with his long black breeding tool. That sound was immediately followed by a steady feminine "Uh – uh – uh" and "that's it baby, give it to me..."

Almost instantly I shot my load clear across the room. As I listened to their erotic sounds, I could almost picture what was happening. Thomas was fucking my wife. Susanna had finally succumbed. It had been almost ten years since her last bout with jungle fever, and now it was happening again. Thomas had been with many women over the years and now my lovely wife was his latest conquest. I suppose it was bound to happen eventually. Thomas had a power over women and Susanna had a weakness. Considering this, I knew their coupling would no doubt be an incredible experience. It was also something I simply had to see.

Quietly I slipped down the hall and fortunately for me, the door wasn't completely closed. I didn't know at the time if that was for my benefit or not, but it worked out perfectly. Thanks to a streetlight outside, the room was illuminated just bright enough for me to see. Thomas and Susanna were coupled in the missionary position, with Thomas moving up and down between her hot white thighs. Susanna had her arms around his neck, staring up at him, telling him how good it felt. As they got into a brisk steady rhythm, my wife began working her hips to receive him deeper. Sometimes her hands were on his ass, pulling him closer and sometimes they were wrapped around his back. The straps of her nightie had fallen from her shoulders, exposing her pert 36c breasts to him. Occasionally they would kiss, forcing his powerful chest to press tightly against her bare breasts. The expression on her face as they mated was beyond description.

I'm not sure how long they copulated before Thomas announced that he was about to cum. Susanna responded by panting for him to give it to her. By now their pace had increased dramatically. Susanna continued to work her hips, somehow managing to keep up with him. As they continued to build toward a climax, Susanna kept calling Thomas her lover. Something that excited me almost as much as it did him.

"Almost there...." he panted.

"Give it to me, Lover," she bellowed, "That's it, cum in me, Lover!"

"Here it comes!" he grunted as he shoved it in as far as he could. I could even see the muscles in his ass tighten up as he began to ejaculate.

"Oh yesssssssssssssss!" Susanna practically screamed as her own orgasm swept through her, "Cum in me! Cum in me! I'm your woman now! Shoot it inside of me!"

From my perch in the hallway, I watched as Thomas unloaded. Susanna squirmed beneath him as he did, acting as if she were trying to milk all the life-giving sperm from his member. When he was finally finished cumming he collapsed on my wife, once again pressing their hot bodies together. While they rested on the bed in each other's arms, I quietly snuck back down the hall and into the bedroom, expecting to see my lovely just-fucked wife within in a few short minutes.

How soon she actually came back to bed, I'll never really know. By that time I was exhausted and after stoking myself to a second quick climax, I fell asleep on the bed. I'm not sure how long I slept, but it must have been at least a couple of hours. When I realized Susanna still wasn't in bed, I again slipped down the hall and peeked inside the guest room. Thomas and my wife were curled up together, sound asleep, looking quite content in each other's arms. For some reason I didn't have the heart to wake them up. After the workout they'd had, they probably deserved it.

The next morning I was pleasantly surprised to find my wife had returned at some point and was now fast asleep beside me. I affectionately kissed the nape of her neck and with a lovely smile she kissed me good morning as well. I then got out of bed wondering if Thomas was still here. The guest room door was completely closed, so I figured he probably was. Outside, the rain had been replaced by bright sunshine, so I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and went to the kitchen to fix breakfast.

Nothing was spoken about the events of the previous evening, and after breakfast Thomas retreated to the bathroom to take a shower while Susanna and I made ourselves comfortable on the couch. She looked especially beautiful that morning, dressed in a long, form-fitting, red nightgown complete with a daring slit up the side. The top part of the outfit formed something like a halter that tied in the back, creating two little "pockets" to contain her ample breasts. The first thing we did was kiss. As usual I couldn't resist caressing those lovely tits at least once.

12