Thomas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas wriggled in happiness which woke Andy who sighed deeply and started to nibble at Thomas's ear. Then Thomas felt Andy's nose nuzzle his face, nuzzle down to his neck. Smelling his sailor-boy. Thomas's penis responded immediately by stiffening rapidly. He wriggled again and softly stroked his man's strong, lightly haired chest. As he gently ran his fingers across the skin, his fingers bumped against Andy's nipple. He felt it stiffen, harden like a minute cock. Now his searching fingers softly glided downwards, down from his lover's chest, across his flat stomach, rubbing oh so softly, swirling around his belly-button, ever further down. So lightly, so slowly. At last Andy felt the fingers, as light as a feather, brush through the thick pubic hairs bunched above his private parts.

By now, of course, Andy's penis was as stiff as a poker and jumping with excitement as Thomas's teasing fingers lightly stroked his most sensitive places. He felt the stroking, tickling, fingers feeling all around his sexual organ. All around it but never quite touching it. He moved his groin to try to thrust his eager penis nearer to the teasing fingers. But now they had moved further South and were tracing small, light circles around the inside of his thighs, right up inside his fork. His cock longed to be stroked. Ached for the seductive touch of this teasing young man. He jumped as the fingers - oh so softly - just feathered the underside of his ball-sack.

Aaaah! Now the fingers were fluttering along the engorged tube of his cock. It jumped like a landed trout. Jerking towards the seeking finger-tips, longing for a firmer feel. Now the fingers were stroking, lightly gliding up and down the shaft, a thumb and finger were encircling the eager weapon. Still gliding softly up and down, up and down. Andy's hips thrust his hard-on through the teasing circle. He grunted. He felt his pre-cum being smeared all around the knob-end of his penis. At the same time he smelt the wonderful man-essence of his eager young lover. Felt the warmth of his body.

Suddenly it was all too much. The seductive stroking fingers had worked him up to fever pitch. The intimate massage of his most private parts by this sexy young sailor. The memory of their lust-filled coupling - all too much. He gave a loud groan and his frantic penis bucked in young Thomas's hand which was suddenly filled with hot, sticky cream. Andy's hips bucked, his cock thrust into the wicked hand and spurt after spurt of male love-juice ejaculated from his wild weapon.

"Oh my Thomas, what a very sexy young stud you are." He grunted, now spent by the body jerking orgasm the young guy had brought on.

"Yes Sir! your pleasure is also my pleasure...."

...and he rolled over on top of Andy who felt his lover's face pressed to his, mouth to mouth and his tongue insistantly pressing against his lips, the lad squirming on top of his man like an eager puppy.

"Well, I think we'd better get up and get going. Much as I'd like to, I don't think we can spend the whole of our leave in bed. There's things to do, things to see. So let's get at it."

Thomas climbed off and got out of bed. Andy noted the half-hard cock, the slim, well-muscled body and he sighed with pleasure. The pleasure of thinking that all of this leave period would be spent with this wonderful, sexy new lover. He loved this sailor, loved his trusting, personality while at the same time he lusted after his body. A lust that, happily, seemed to be reciprocated - and he smiled to himself as his mind conjured with the thought of reciprocation. He was reminded of the huge, thrusting pistons of a reciprocating steam engine as it pounded away, driving its ship through the seas. His cock half hardened yet again at the thought of how he had pounded away at young Thomas's eager arse.

"Come along young sailor-boy, we both stink of sex. Time for a shower. It's lucky that I switched on the hot water as soon as we got into the flat. After all that fucking, it's had time to warm up. Let's catch a shower."

Andy took Thomas by the hand and lead him into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and climbed into the bath-tub, to stand under the hot, refreshing spray. Thomas stood watching him.

"Come on, Sexy, climb in here with me."

Thomas hesitated for a second, then with a happy grin, climbed in and stood next to his lover. The shower sprayed them both and Andy took the soap and started to wash his eager friend. He soaped up his hands and laved them over the young man's smooth body. Starting at his neck he washed his chest and arms. He lifted the boy's elbow and washed carefully under his arms, into his pits. Then back to his chest, swirling his soap covered hands over Thomas's nipples, feeling them stiffen to his touch. Then down, sliding his hands over the flat, muscled stomach, fingering the tiny valley of his belly button.

These intimate ministrations caused Thomas's penis to start to grow, half-hard it rose from its resting position. Andy shampooed the thick bush of pubic hair, removing the matted, starchy dried cum. But he did not go further. He put his hands on Thomas's hips and swivelled him round so that he was gazing at the boy's back. He gazed with renewed lust at the perfect round, firm buttocks. Saw the deep cleft between them that concealed the ultimate excitement. After a few seconds of filling his eyes and his mind with the sight of that cheeky, willing bum, he re-started his washing. Soaping the young man's back, swirling his hands lower and lower, down to his narrow waist and pert young hips. Now he was massaging his soapy hands across those muscular buns, soaping, washing. Of course his fingers glided into the crack. Once again invading the intimate privacy of his lover's most secret place. The only reaction was of Thomas wriggling his bottom so that Andy's fingers continued their light washing, tantalising the erogenous area within the bum cheeks.

He spun Thomas around once more, to be confronted with a cock that stood as erect as a flag-pole. Once again he soaped up his hands and this time he curled his fingers into a tube and slid them lightly up and down the rigid shaft.

Thomas sighed, then moaned deep within his chest as Andy's tubed hand slid up and down, with soap slicked friction strokes, he masturbated the twitching rigid manhood, quickening his strokes, lightly gripping the steel hard penis. Thomas's buttocks began to thrust his cock into the gripping hand of his lover. Now breathing hard and thrusting regularly, his face went a deep red colour. Andy's other hand snaked round behind, gliding across the firm buttocks until his middle finger could trace the tight ring-piece of Thomas's arsehole.

The finger nudged and flirted with the tight ring of muscle while his other hand continued to torment the rigid prick on the other side of Thomas's thrusting torso. Now his arse-finger felt a slight relaxation of his sphincter and it slipped in, up to the first knuckle. Thomas was gasping now, his eyes had glazed over, his face was filled with sexual lust. Andy stroked harder, faster, and thrust his finger further up. With a strangled moan, Thomas's cock began to spasm. Andy's cupped fingers felt hot, man-juice as his lover's hips made one might thrust which drive his frantic cock deep into the teasing rubbing fist. Four great spurts of semen jetted from the sailor's eager penis, to splat into the water swirling away in the bath.

Thomas groaned once more and threw his arms round Andy. Squeezing him in a bear hug of thanks for yet another wonderful sexual release.

Then Andy washed Thomas's groin thoroughly, continued down his legs and handed the soap to Thomas who, in his turn, carefully and gently washed his lover and, after a long luxurious soak under the shower, they both got out and dried themselves.

"Oh my Thomas, I do love you so much," Andy said as he gazed at the perfect, blond-haired, bronzed body of his house guest - his lover.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Thomas wriggled with delight and looked deeply and trustingly into his lover's eyes.

The two young men then unpacked their bags. Andy showed Thomas where he could put his things and they set about unpacking their clothes.

"Put any clothes that you want to get washed in this basket," Thomas, said his host, "I'll do a mammoth washing session later today. And get yourself dressed because otherwise I shall have to ravish you again."

"Please? Ravish me, what means this?"

"Ravish you, young Thomas. Throw you down and have my wicked way with your beautiful bottom, rape your tight young arse with my fiery fuck-stick!" Andy answered with a wicked grin.

"Ja wohl mein Offizier! Here am I and ready for the ravishing." replied his besotted lover.

"Yes, well not at this moment, my ravisher needs a bit of re-charging after what you've just been doing to me."

The two young guys continued their banter as they sorted out their clothes. Putting aside what needed washing and changing into casual wear.

And what a period of leave it was, a time that neither of them would ever forget.

The End.

12