Thompsons Ferry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I don' know mama. Mebbe some..."

"Well girl, that's natural enough. I imagine that day you walked in on me an' Mr. Wilson has had you thinkin' ever since. An' I 'spect you gonna have mo' questions fo' yo' ole mama soon, ha! You jes' go on ahead an' ask whatever you wan', ok?"

"K, mama. Uhm, do you like bein' Mr. Wilsons uh, ah..."

"His nigga? You can say it sugga! Aint no shame in that word unless you put it there."

"Yes mama. Do you like bein' his nigga?"

"Baby girl, it aint about likin' it or not likin' it. Once a black person decides to be a nigga, she has to face the possibility that she might get claimed by a Massa that she don' like, or that her Massa might wanna do things to her that she won' like. An' even the best Massa is gonna do things to his nigga that she don' like sometimes.

"But mostly the whites in the Ferry are good folk and treat they niggers well, so long as she behaves and does like she is tol'. But what it comes down to is that it aint a niggas place to judge her Massa or what he wants to be doin'. A niggas place is to be there for her Massa, to give him an outlet for his needs and desires. Bein' a good nigga means that you put yo' Massas needs ahead of yo' own needs an' wants. It also means that you never say "no" and you never say "don't" to yo' Massa! Unless o' course he be wantin' you to say those things sometimes.

"Also, sometimes yo' Massa will be wantin' to do things to a nigga that hurt, like givin' you a whoopin'! not because you done wrong or nuthin' jus' a'cause he like it.

"Mos' times though, he jus' gonna wanna use your holes to get the release he be needin. And even though that is mostly gonna feel good, it about how you be feelin' or even if you be likin' it. Your Massa is gonna use you to make him feel good. That is what a nigga is fo'!"

"Yes mama. How do a nigga pick a good Massa? Mr. Wilson be treatin' you real well, and he treats yo' kids real good too."

"Girl, it aint up to a nigga to pick her Massa. A nigga serves who ever claims her. I gots a real good Massa, an' I's proud to be his nigga! So, you jus' gotta hope that you are lucky and you gets taken by a good Massa!"

James sits across from her and watches the expressions on her face as the memories flood through her. And is amused and surprised when he hears her say softly "Mama, yo' baby got real lucky!" before she slides off the chair and kneels on the floor in front of his desk and looks down as she says "Massa James, I's yo' nigga now!"

"That's a good nigger! Here is your first lesson: When you kneel before me, you will do so properly. Put your feet together and spread your knees wide, put that black ass on your heels. Keep your back straight, with your tits thrust out. Put your hands behind your back and hold your elbows. And until you are further along in your training, you will put your chin on your chest."

Rising from behind his desk, James steps around his secretary to check the second niggers body position. As he looks her over he continues talking to her; "Until I tell you differently, you do not speak unless you are responding to my commands or a direct question.

"When you are responding to a command you have two options to choose from; 'Yes Master.' or 'Master your nigger doesn't understand.'.

"When you answer a direct or are speaking to me for any reason, the first word past those fat nigger lips will always be 'Master'. Do you understand me so far nigger?"

"Massa, yes I understand."

"Lesson number two; you no longer have an identity other than nigger slave. What that means is that you will no longer speak about yourself in the first person. Your vocabulary no longer includes the words 'I, me or mine'. From now on you will refer to yourself as 'this nigger' or 'your nigger', got it?"

"Massa, dis nigga gots it."

"Good girl." James tells the smiling nigger at his feet. Then he asks her "you are married right bitch? Does your buck know what it will mean now that you are owned?"

Without lifting her chin off her chest, she says "Massa, dis nigga don' know fo' sure. He was raised to be a nigga, Massa. But yo' nigga jes' don' know..."

"Huh, well ok. I want you to call him. You are going to tell him that I want to meet him as a condition of hiring you. And you are going to tell him that he needs to get his black ass here as soon as possible!"

"Massa? What do you wan' yo' nigga to tell him if'n he wan' to axe questions?"

"You just tell him to get his ass here right away! And you don't question me again, got it nigger?"

"Massa, fo' give yo' nigga please! No harm meant, Massa. Yo' nigga gonna call that man and tell him to haul his ass here right quick!"

Twenty minutes later Jerry Rogers walks into the office and is met by James in the reception area. "Mr. Rogers, I am James Delray, and I am the man who may be hiring your wife. But that will, in part depend on you and what happens in the next few minutes."

"Well, Sir, I am not sure what I can do but I will do whatever I can to help her."

With a slightly satisfied sigh, James says "I am very happy to hear that. She is gonna need your continued support and it will mean more work for you at home." Patting the black man on the shoulder, he tells Jerry to follow him into the inner office.

Opening the door, James walks into the office and over to stand behind the kneeling wife of the nigger buck who walks in behind him. "I see no reason to beat around the bush here. I am now this bitch niggers Master! Your wife is now my property. Her holes belong to me as does the rest of her body. Do you understand that boy?"

Watching him closely, James sees the shock and then envy and pride wash across Jerry Rogers face when he sees his wife on her knees at this white man's feet. He also sees him twitch when he hears the word 'boy'.

"Look at me boy, not the nigger in front of me!" James snaps. "I have been told by this one that you were raised to be a nigger, is that true, boy?"

"What? Oh! Yes, Suh that be right. I was trained by my pappy to serve those that are better than dis nigga."

"Ok, good boy! That is what I was hoping you would say. I am glad that her being mine is not gonna cause any problems between you two. If you are lucky and turn out to be a good nigger, I may even claim you!"

"Oh! No suh, there aint gonna be no trouble with us 'bout her bein' yo' nigga! She done our family proud getting claimed by a fine man like you, Suh! We almos' done give up hope that anyone was ever gonna take her for their slave. You done made both of us happy!"

Looking into the black man's eyes, James points to the wall and tells him to move over against it. "Put you black ass against that wall, now! BOY!"

Then, turning his back on him, James turns to the nigger on her knees and says "In my home, a nigger does not wear clothes until they have been earned. Now, strip, nigger!"

As soon as she is naked, James tells her to display. And then, making eye contact with her husband, he begins running his hands up and down the niggers hips and back. As he softly caresses her, he feels her shiver under his hands and hears a soft moan escape from between her lips. "Mmm, nice smooth even skin. Feels nice boy!" then he slowly slides his hands around her until he has covered each tit with a hand. He can feel each nipple get hard under the palms of his hands as he squeezes them and kneads them between his fingers. He takes each nipple between his thumb and finger and twists them as he pulls them out away from her chest, lifting her tits by the nipples. As he is doing this, he tells her to reach back and take his cock out of his pants

Keeping eye contact with her husband, James continues to explore and fondle the niggers body. While he is letting his hands roam where they will, he tells the black man standing against the wall watching him that Traci is no longer available to her husband in any physical way. "This bitchs body belongs to me now, she does not have my permission to let anyone use her, and that includes you boy! Your wife belongs to me and that means you are also under my control nigger!

Sliding his hand between the woman legs, he slips two finger between her pussy lips and slides them the length of her silt. From clit to cunt and back. "Mm, this cunt is soaked! This one is a natural little nigger slut! She is ready to be used and is excited that she is my whore now. I am going to use her in every way I want, whenever I want." Having said this, James reaches into his back pocket and removes a pair of steel handcuffs. Pulling her left arm back, he locks the first cuff onto her wrist then tells her to put her right arm behind her, locking that wrist in the cuffs too. Keeping his hand between her legs while he cuffed her, he then grabs her by the hair and forces her face down onto his desk. With his new nigger bent over his desk, ready to be fucked in two of her holes he looks at the male nigger standing against the wall and says "Boy, watching me drive my cock into this monkey is the closest you are gonna get to this pussy for a long time! And the only pleasure you are going to get from her is knowing that she is pleasing a white cock. Every night when she comes home you are going to wonder if she is carrying my seed inside her! And you will never know if I have cum in her mouth, her asshole or this tight wet nigger cunt! Every time you kiss her you are going to wonder if you are licking my cum off her lips or sucking it out of her mouth!"

Keeping his left hand wrapped in her hair, James removes his hand from her pussy and takes hold of his cock, sliding the head between the outer lips of her pussy. With a satisfied moan and a grunt James drives his cock balls- deep in to her with one hard thrust! Holding his cock deep inside her, he can feel her inner muscles flexing around him as her body accommodates the thickness of the invading white cock.

With the sudden intrusion of her body by her new Master, Traci grunts in surprise and pleasure. Her body convulses around his prick, attempting to welcome the unfamiliar man meat. Traci can hear her husband's intake of breath through his teeth when he sees the force of the white man's first thrust into her. And she hears the groans from both men. Her husband lets out a soft groan of envy and her Masters groan is pure animalistic pleasure which makes her happy that he like the feel of her pussy. She is expecting him to begin thrusting in and out of her, instead he just holds himself fully inside her, frustrating her need to be fucked by him and give him the pleasure that she is being used for.

While holding himself deep in the niggers cunt, James looks at her husband and asks "tell me, boy, is her asshole as tight and good as this cunt?"

Caught by surprise at being talked to by the man fucking his wife, Jerry stammers "...Uhm, I... I... don't know sir! I have never, uhm, done that with her..!"

This time it is James' turn to be surprised. "What? You have had this ass available to you for a decade and never tried it out? No wonder she wanted to become owned, she needs a real man to use her! You have let her say no to you and decide what you are allowed to do to her for too long. She has just wanted a strong man to take control.

"Well it is time to correct that!" pulling his cock out until the swollen head is just holding her pussy lips open and then driving all the way in until his balls slap against her, he starts fucking her slowly and deeply. "Damn this is good pussy! This is the best nigger cunt I have ever fucked! She is trying to milk the cum out of me with her pussy muscles!" Pulling her head off the table by her hair, he says to her "You like having this white cock in you don't you bitch? You are finally being used for what you were born for! Look at that nigger over there, you promised to keep yourself just for him! And now here you are, handcuffed, bent over my desk getting fucked while he stands there and watches! Look at him, he should be pissed that I am banging his wife! He likes watching you take white cock instead of his!"

After fifteen or twenty strokes into her pussy, James pulls his cock out and places the head between her ass cheeks. Letting a large amount of saliva collect in his mouth, he spits it onto her, letting it rundown the crack of her ass. He then takes the head of his prick and rubs the spit around and into her asshole. As soon as she is lubed up he begins to apply firm steady pressure, pushing slowly in to her bowels. As the head of his prick begins to penetrate her, he can feel her body tense up and resist the foreign feeling. "Don't fight it nigger, it will only hurt more! And you are going to take it all up your ass no matter what you do! This ass is mine to use and I am going to fuck it right now!"

Gritting her teeth against the pain of being fucked in the ass the first time, Traci forces herself to relax and allow the cock to penetrate her, and with an almost audible "POP" the head of it is suddenly inside her! "Ah! Ow! Fuck! It hurts Master!" and as he continues to push deeper into her ass, she is surprised to realize that she is beginning to like the feeling of not being in control, and knowing that this is what she was meant to be; a nigger in service to her white Master.

"Oh yeah! That's it nigger! Take it all in your ass! You're a good nigger! Take it like the whore you are!"

"Oh, god Massa! You is fucking dis niggas ass so deep! It feel so good! Fuck dis nigga Massa! I's yo' nigga now Massa! Oh, fuck! Yes! You is so deep in dat ass!"

"Damn! You are a natural nigger whore! get ready monkey, I am gonna cum deep in your ass! Ah! Oh! Yeah, here it comes nigger!" Then with a final grunt, he slams his cock hard and deep into her ass, and fills her with his cum.

She feels his body tense as he drives his final thrust into her, and she feels his cock twitch as his balls spew their contents deep into her ass. "Thank you fo' usin' yo' nigga Massa! I's to be yo' nigga!"

When his orgasm ends, James pulls his cock out of her and steps back away from her, "Nigger, turn around and kneel."

Saying nothing, she does as ordered, and finds herself at eye level with his softening cock. Looking up at her Master, Traci asks him "Massa, does you wan' yo nigga to clean yo cock?" When he nods, she opens her mouth and leans forward to engulf his spent and messy cock. Taking it fully into her mouth and throat, she licks and sucks the combination of his cum and spit, as well as her pussy juices from him. When she is finished and his entire crotch is clean, she leans back and sits on her heels. And while her eyes are fixed on the floor, she has a large smile on her face.

"What the fuck are you smiling about nigger?" James asks, with a smile on his own face.

"Massa, yo' nigga is smiling cuz I's happy that yo' nigga was able to please you. And cuz I's been dreaming about bein' owned my whole life, and now I is owned!"

"Stand up nigger." James tells her as he pulls his pants up and fastens them, before pulling his keys out of the pocket and removing the handcuffs. "Now, display bitch." He says as he turns and walks out of the office.

James is back in the room in just over a minute carrying a bag. He steps into a relatively open area of the floor of the office and tells the black woman to "Come to me and display like a good nigger." Just as he drops the bag into a chair. As the bag falls into the chair, with the distinct rattle of chains, James tells his new slave that she will not be going home for a few days. "You need some training, so you will be staying here for at least a week. During this time you will have no contact with anyone outside my home, you will not watch TV or listen to a radio, you will not read a newspaper. There will be no distractions to sidetrack you from learning what I am going to be teaching you."

As he finishes saying this, he reaches into the bag he dropped in the chair. With a slight grin on his face, James pulls out a large jumble of chains and steel cuffs of different sizes. Smacking the nigger bitch on the ass, he picks up the largest of the steel cuffs and wraps it around her waist and locks it in place with a padlock. And then one by one, he puts cuffs around each of her wrists and ankles. Lastly, he steps around to the front of her and lifts her chin until she is looking him in the eyes and wraps a steel collar around her throat, and snaps it closed with another padlock. Stepping back to examine his work, James exclaims "Now this is how a nigger should be! Naked and in chains!"

Turning to the black man that is still standing docilely against the wall, James tells him to go home "Boy, you are going to be leaving alone. This monkey will be staying with me for a while. She needs some training and use to get her broken in. you need to take care of you children. I will be needing to see you in a few days, so keep your black ass close to a phone and ready to come here when I call. Now, get your ass out of my office and home, boy!"

NICHOL

Always a very bright and precocious child, Nichol Rogers has known since she was ten years old that her mama has a "special" relationship with her boss. One night Nichol was outside enjoying a summer evening and playing hide-n-seek with her friends. She had found a hiding place in a bush next to the driveway of her parents home when Mr. Delray pulled into the yard to pick up her mama for a party he was having at his home. The odd hours that her mama worked, late nights and weekends, with occasional overnight shifts were pretty normal since mama started working. And they never kept her mama from going to any of her school functions or being around anytime her or her sister need their mama. So it is really no surprise that Mr. Delray wanted her mama to work the night of his party, serving drinks and such.

While she is hiding in the bush, Nichol watches as Mr. Delray pulls in and gets out of his car. Looking at the white man standing in the driveway waiting for her mama, Nichol is breathless. He is so tall and handsome! And even to the young girl, his sense of purpose, and self-assuredness is readily apparent.

Just then her mama comes out wearing a new outfit that she was given just that day for this party. When her mama steps onto the porch in the early evening light, Nichol is stunned by how pretty she looks in her new uniform. The white lace and black satin of the bodice, the short black satin skirt with snow white petticoats, and the sheer stockings all seem to have been made just to highlight her mamas dark skin color! And the strapless top fits in a way that makes her mama look like a model in some man's magazine of sexy women! And the finishing touch is the new shiny silver necklace that Mr. Delray gave to her mama just that very day. It is a simple ring of silver with a smaller ring in the front to hang a charm or pendant from. And it is, to the young girl, the most beautiful necklace she has ever seen. Not just because it is pretty, but because of how excited her mama was when she came home and showed it off to daddy earlier today. Nichol had been a little surprised when mama came home so early, it was only one in the afternoon and mama never came home that early. She was even more surprised when mama started yelling for daddy as soon as she opened the door. Her daddy came into the kitchen in a hurry thinking that there must be some kind of trouble and Nichol started to get nervous. That is until she saw the change on her daddy's face when he saw mama. He had looked at her and right away got very happy and excited, rushing to mama and picking her up in a bear hug and saying that he was so happy for her! The confused girl just sat there quietly and smiling, watching her daddy spin around with mama in his arms, both of them laughing. Then daddy had set her back down and said that he was happy that Mr. Delray had finally given her the privilege of wearing his collar. Right then the two adults had realized that she was sitting there and told her to go outside and play until dinner. Before she ran outside, Nichol stood and said "Mama? Can I ask you something?" when her mama said yes, Nichol told her that the new necklace is beautiful and that she must have done something real special for her boss to give such a nice gift. Her mama replied that he gave it to her because he likes how well she does her job and because he wanted me to know that he knows I work hard to keep his home comfortable for him. Now get your butt outside and play. That is how the girl came to be crouched in the bush at the time Mr. Delray came to pick up her mama.