Thong Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I settled back into the sun-lounger and was starting to think about the treat ahead of me, when I was disturbed once again by a waitress from the poolside bar. It was the same waitress as before and I smiled at the fact that she had brought me another Long Island Ice Tea without being prompted. I thanked her for the drink and asked her name, hoping to get to know her a little better. She introduced herself as Gloria and we spent the next few minutes chatting about each other and life at the resort. I was conscious of the fact that her eyes kept straying to my crotch, so I felt emboldened enough to ask her if she wanted to join me for a drink once she finished work. She blushed at the offer, but smiled warmly and said that she finished work at 6 o'clock. I was crestfallen and explained about the massage I had booked with Eric for that time. She unexpectedly giggled at that point and explained that she'd heard that Eric had expert hands and that I would probably be in no fit state for a drink after he had finished with me. I laughed with her, but insisted that she came up to my room at 7 o'clock to meet me after the massage. She relented and agreed to meet me at that time, saying that it would give her time to get showered and changed after work. With that, she swayed her way back to the bar and I was once again captivated by her magnificent ass. Things were definitely looking up! I had the prospect of a buff guy running his oily hands over my scantily clad body and then a date with a bubble-butted hotty to look forward to.

My mind was still filled with these arousing thoughts as I made my way back to my room just before 6 o'clock. I jumped in the shower and washed off the sun-cream, sweat and sand that coated my body. As I towelled myself off, I picked out a pair of clean Speedos to wear for the massage. I ended up choosing a white pair, once again with the lining removed, as I hoped that the massage oil would make them nice and transparent, enticing Eric to admire my smooth crotch. I checked myself out in the mirror and was particular pleased how the Brazilian cut of the Speedos showed-off my firm ass.

I was roused by a knock at the door and I opened it to see Eric stood there with his tools of the trade. He had changed into a tight, white t-shirt and white cotton shorts which, although not as revealing as his previous outfit, still managed to show off his fantastic physique. He setup the portable massage table that he had brought with him and instructed me to lay down on my front. I did as instructed and tried to relax, as I heard him preparing the massage oil. I flinched when the cool oil first touched my back, but was soon revelling in the long, firm strokes of his warming hands. His oily hands glide slickly across my shiny skin as he expertly sought out the knots of tension in my shoulders and back. He eventually moved onto massaging the backs of my legs and I shuddered slightly as his slick hands slithered closer and closer to my Speedo-clad ass. He then asked if he could adjust my swimming costume in order to continue with the massage and when I nodded he hooked the thin material to one side, so it bunched in the crack of my ass and exposed my fleshy buttocks. My cock started to stir as I imagined the view Eric was getting and I anticipated feeling his firm hands on my ass. My growing member started to press painfully against the massage table as he started with firm circular strokes on my exposed buttocks. Occasionally his fingers 'accidentally' strayed between my parted thighs and rubbed gently against my lycra covered balls. My cock twitched every time this happened and, with the increasing frequency of it, I couldn't help feeling that it may not have been accidental.

Eric finished massaging my buttocks and pulled my Speedos back into position covering my ass. He then moved round to my head in order to concentrate on my neck and shoulders once again. I was greeted with the sight of his impressive crotch only inches from my face as he worked on my upper back. Through the thin, white material of his shorts I could make out the fact that he was wearing red underwear beneath. The underwear appeared to be very high-cut and quite skimpy, so I speculated as to whether he was wearing a thong. My cock twitched at that thought, as I tried to picture Eric's muscular, scantily clad body. I was still in a state of semi-arousal when Eric finished my back and asked me to turn over. My faced coloured slightly as I thought about Eric seeing my swollen member, but I turned over to expose my front as instructed. If Eric had noticed my predicament, he did not let on and continued unhesitatingly with his massage. He started with my upper body and I once again relaxed into enjoying the smooth strokes of his firm hands. He moved down to massage my abdominals and I once again became acutely aware of the proximity of his hands to my crotch. His oily hands glided only inches away from my Speedo-clad genitals and I couldn't help but hope that his fingers would once again 'accidentally' stray. At this point, the massage oil he was using started to soak into the fabric of my swimwear and the light material became more transparent. I looked at Eric to see if he had noticed and was pleased to see that he was clearly staring at my crotch. He caught my eye and asked me if I was enjoying the massage. I said that I was and complimented him on his firm touch.

We were suddenly disturbed by a knock at the door. It was 7 o'clock and Gloria had turned up as pre-arranged. Eric answered the door and explained that he hadn't finished the massage yet. I called out to say that Gloria should come in and wait, and I watched as she sashayed into the room. Gloria had changed into a short, yellow summer dress, which barely reached mid-way down her smooth chocolate thighs, and I complimented her on the outfit. She smiled broadly at the compliment and sat down in the chair I had gestured to. Eric continued with the massage and started talking with Gloria in Spanish. I couldn't understand what they were saying to each other, but there was much laughter and I coloured slightly thinking that they may be talking about me.

Eric had now moved onto my legs and I once again became aware of his expert touch as he massaged my thighs. My cock twitched involuntarily as I thought about the possibility of his hands straying and I realised that such on obvious movement couldn't have escaped Eric's notice. He immediately said something to Gloria and I was surprised to see her get out of the chair and come over to the massage table. She stood besides Eric as he continued his ministrations and she smiled reassuringly at me. Her gaze swept down my body to my crotch area and she made no attempt to hide her obvious interest in my swelling package. The combination of Eric's firm touch and Gloria's blatant staring further fuelled my arousal and my rapidly engorging cock started to press against the semi-transparent fabric of my skimpy, white Speedos. My obvious arousal did not go unnoticed and it again triggered a flurry of rapid discussion between Eric and Gloria. Gloria then winked and grinned at me, when Eric asked if I had any more tension that needed relieving.

I smiled back at them both and told Eric that I had a growing problem that needed some attention. He replied that he had noticed and offered to deal with the problem if I wanted. I gratefully accepted and my cock twitched visibly as he proceeded to pour more oil onto his experienced hands. I sighed contentedly when got straight to the root of the problem and started to rub my swollen Speedo-clad member with his slippery hands. My shaft responded immediately to his touch and strained against the soaking, now completely transparent material. Every pulsating vein on my glistening cock was clearly visible through the thin material and they were both obviously enjoying the view. I looked into Gloria's deep brown eyes and asked if she would like to help Eric to relieve my tension. She nodded and leaned over to stroke my oily cock and balls through the sheer fabric. I moaned with ecstasy as two pairs of hands explored my arousal, my rock hard cock now straining painfully against its gossamer prison.

Eric sensed my predicament and slowly peeled down my soaked Speedos, releasing my caged genitals and revealing my completely bald genitals for them both to see. Gloria laughed gleefully and ran her hands over the smooth flesh, clearly revelling in what appeared to be a new experience for her. My swollen cock continued to respond to their dual ministrations and I squirmed on the massage table as my arousal grew. Gloria started to run her oily fingers around my sensitive glans as Eric started to massage my silky smooth scrotum with his thick fingers. The combination of these two irresistible sensations was too much for me and I cried out as I sprayed thick wads of cum over Gloria's hand and my gleaming stomach. She wiped her hand on my belly and massaged the viscous liquid into my heaving belly, explaining light-heartedly that it was good for my skin. Eric passed me a dry towel and I cleaned myself off, my drained cock slowly deflating.

I thanked Eric for the fantastic massage and Gloria for her helping hand. He smiled at me and said that we could come to some arrangement about the payment for his services. I asked him what he had in mind and, with a glint in his eye, he made a show of grabbing his crotch. I smiled back at him and Gloria gasped delightedly as I dropped to my knees in front of Eric. I slowly and teasingly ran my hands up Eric's muscular thighs and started to caress his cock through his cotton shorts. He was obviously already aroused by the recent events and his cock felt thick and heavy under my probing touch. I continued to stroke his growing member with one hand whilst I unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. Gloria positioned herself in a chair at the side of us in order to get an unobstructed view of the proceedings, her hands traced gently across her smooth thighs as she watched the action unfold.

I slowly pulled down Eric's shorts and he kicked them off his feet, as he pulled off his own t-shirt. He was now stood in front of me clad only in his straining underwear. I had guessed wrongly about his underwear, but was not too disappointed to discover that he was wearing a jockstrap. I revelled in the sight of his muscular body in the skimpy garment. Gloria obviously liked what she saw and her hand disappeared under her dress as she started playing with her pussy. I turned my attention back to Eric and resumed stroking his bulging cock through his tented underwear. I was amazed at the thickness of his growing shaft and couldn't wait to see it once he was fully aroused. I reached behind Eric with both hands and grabbed his bare buttocks, pulling him towards me. I leant forward and started to plant light kisses on his still covered cock, swirling my tongue across the straining jockstrap. My hands stroked and cupped his firm, rounded ass, as my tongue and lips explored his thick cock through the rapidly dampening material. I heard a moan to the side of me and looked over to Gloria, who had lifted her dress up and had parted her thighs. Her fingers were tracing gentle circles over her needy pussy, her light-blue satin panties darkening with the bounty of her obvious desire. My recently spent cock started to swell again as I contemplated the 2 gorgeous bodies on show.

I could restrain my desire no longer and I pulled Eric's jockstrap down his bulging thighs, exposing my prize. I gasped at the size of the thick member as it felt forward, still not fully erect. Like me, he was uncircumcised and his foreskin was still partially covering his swollen, shiny glans. His cock was already at least 6 inches long and so thick that my thumb and fore-finger didn't touch when I tried to circle the base of the monster. Although he was not shaved, he obviously trimmed his pubic hair and I took great delight in running my hands over his closely-cropped genitals. He responded to my touch and his heavy cock swelled further in my hands. I gently pulled back his taut foreskin and started to run my eager tongue around the head of his monster cock, my other hand cupping and stroking his pendulous balls. Eric sighed contentedly as my tongue swirled around his exposed glans and I relished his manly taste as my lips tried to envelop the head of his swollen cock. I glanced across to Gloria again and saw that she had pulled her sodden panties to one side and was now eagerly teasing her exposed pussy. Like Eric, Gloria also trimmed her genitals and I enjoyed the spectacle of her fingers swirling around her visibly swollen labia. Her pinkness glistened between her parted thighs as her searching fingers probed her inner wetness.

My attention was drawn back to Eric, as I felt the pressure of his hand on the back of my head encouraging my mouth to sink further down his monster shaft. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took his throbbing glans further into my willing mouth. My teeth grazed over his sensitive, purple flesh and Eric moaned in response as he stroked the back of my head. I continued to swirl my tongue around his swollen glans as my lips started to suck his now rock-hard shaft. His cock had grown to at least 8 inches of rigid meat under my expert ministrations and I struggled to fit the monster in my packed mouth. I settled for sucking and nibbling his swollen glans, whilst I started to pump his ebony rod with one hand. My other hand stroked and fondled his full and heavy balls, hoping to tease his delicious juices into my thirsty mouth. Eric was moaning with more frequency now as I continued my three-pronged attack on his raging monster cock. Gloria was whimpering too, as she teased herself towards orgasm whilst watching me pleasure this ebony god. Eric cupped the back of my head with both hands now and he grunted that he was close to cumming. I redoubled my efforts with my swirling tongue and started to pump his throbbing meat even faster. I was rewarded with feeling of his pendulous balls twitching and I prepared myself for my prize. My head jerked back as I the first bolt of hot cum sprayed the back of my willing throat. I kept pumping his huge shaft and I was soon struggling to swallow all of his delicious, sticky juices. I gulped down as much as I could, savouring the wonderful salty flavour and kept pumping his spurting cock. I heard a high-pitched whine from the side and realised that the sight of Eric's convulsing shaft filling my expert mouth had tipped Gloria over the edge and she was now squirming with the pleasure of her self-induced climax.

I milked the last few globules of nectar from Eric's dripping cock and ran my tongue over his twitching glans savouring every drop. He finally released my head and I sat back on my haunches admiring the result of my hard work. Eric's glistening monster was slowly starting to deflate after emptying his juices into my willing mouth, but it was still an impressive sight. Gloria was slumped in the chair with her eyes closed and shuddering legs still splayed wide apart, her slick pussy looking puffy and swollen. As I knelt there, my own smooth cock engorged at the sight of these erotic visions around me, I thought to myself, "What a fantastic start to my holiday!".

To be continued......

12