Thong Fantasies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my attention back to the ebony man-god in front of me and I reached up to stroke his bulging scrotum. My tongue continued to explore every crease and vein in his engorged shaft as my fingers trailed gently over the knobbly flesh beneath. Eric moaned with pleasure and ordered me to take his throbbing meat into my hot, willing mouth. I did as my new cock-master instructed and stretched my jaw wide to accommodate his massive glans. I managed to fit the swollen flesh in my gaping mouth and I started to suck and nibble along the sensitive ridge of his cock-head. His hands started to stoke the back of his head, as I reached between his parted legs searching for his puckered hole with my probing fingers. I found my target and started to circle my fingertip around the sensitive bud of flesh, my straining mouth still bobbing on his swollen glans. I heard Maria whimper and I glanced across to see her hand buried deep inside her unbuttoned shorts, her fingers moving rapidly. I pulled Eric's monster cock from my bobbing mouth and asked Maria to take off her shorts for me. She nodded her flushed face and quickly removed her sodden shorts and thong bikini. I glided my moist tongue up and down either side of Eric's rigid shaft, lubricating it in preparation for my needy ass, whilst I continued to watch Monica pleasure herself.

She stood to one side of us with her legs splayed apart and her searching hand delving between her thighs. Her silky-smooth pussy was glossy with the juices of her arousal. Her outer lips were swollen and puffy and her protruding inner lips were pink and glistening. She ran her teasing fingers over her swollen bud, manipulating the metal bar bisecting her clitoral hood. Her elfin-like face and chest were flushed with arousal as she teased herself closer to climax, watching me pleasure Eric's massive cock. My own swollen member was urgently straining against the mesh fabric of my jockstrap and I implored Eric to fuck me with his throbbing meat. He looked down at me said that he wasn't convinced I deserved to be pleasured by him and asked me to tell him how much I wanted it. I begged him to stick his monster cock inside my tight fuck-hole. I pleaded with him to ride me hard and fast like his little cock slut deserved. I told him that I wanted to feel his colossal member stretch my hot man-pussy wide. He finally relented and ordered me to get onto the bed on all-fours with my ass in the air.

I quickly knelt on the bed facing towards Maria and I assumed the position that Eric had commanded. I heard Eric unwrap a condom and roll onto his rigid shaft, as I watched Maria's fingers dance across her swollen, glistening genitals. She was now pumping two fingers in and out of her dripping pussy as her thumb teased the metal bar through her swollen bud. She panted that she urgently wanted to see my tight, white ass fucked long and deep by Eric's angry black cock, and that she needed to see his throbbing shaft pumping hot cum inside my slutty hole. My cock twitched at her lewd desires and I urged her to carry on as I heard Eric applying some lubrication to his massive appendage. She told me that she wanted to fuck my mouth with her strap-on, as Eric plundered my ass. She described how she wanted her husband, David, to suck and lick my smooth shaft as she and Eric speared me between their gigantic black cocks. Her legs started to weaken as she teased herself closer to orgasm with her coarse descriptions and rampant fingering, so she positioned herself in a chair with her splayed legs flung over the arms.

As I continued to listen to Maria's dirty talk and watch her finger-fuck herself, I felt Eric's fingers start to probe my exposed ass. He circled one of his thick digits around the puckered flesh and then slowly pushed it into my yearning hole. I pushed myself back towards him as he started to thrust his probing finger inside me, getting me ready for his huge, throbbing cock. He plunged a second finger inside me and started to pump his broad digits more fervently, lubricating and stretching my eager ass. I moaned loudly at the wonderful sensations coursing through my body and begged Eric to fill me with his monster cock. He pulled his fingers from my molten hole and then I felt the head of his giant cock pushing against my eager bud. I cried out as he slowly thrust forward, stretching my tight ass with his massive, swollen glans. The sight of his giant black cock sinking into my willing fuck-hole was too much for Maria and she cried out as her orgasm coursed through her rigid body. Eric grabbed my jockstrap-clad hips and continued to sink his swollen shaft slowly into me, as I watched Maria's body twitch and spasm with orgasmic pleasure. She finally slumped back against the chair, her breathing ragged and a euphoric smile on her face.

I moaned loudly again as my tight hole started to expand around Eric's massive girth and I felt him plunge deeper and deeper into my hungry ass. I suddenly felt cold metal against my backside and I instantly knew that the presence of Eric's cock-ring meant that he had managed to force his monster cock all the way into my fervent man-pussy. I bit my lip as the savoured the feeling of my ass been stretched like never before. Maria had recovered from her recent orgasm and got out of the chair so that she could move closer to the action. As she started to describe how hot I looked with my white ass being plundered by Eric's big, black cock, I felt Eric start to withdraw his monster. I cried out as he suddenly and forcefully plunged the rigid shaft back into my gaping hole, the cock-ring and his flesh slapping against my exposed backside. He started to plunge his meat in and out of my eager ass, every deep and powerful thrust punctuated with the sound of flesh on flesh. Eric started to growl as he increased the tempo of his thrusts and he was now fucking me hard and fast like I had begged for.

Maria continued with her lewd descriptions as Eric's mammoth cock plunged in and out of my fervent hole. The combination of these overpoweringly erotic sensations tipped me over the edge and I felt the sap rising through my bulging cock. I cried out again as my hot seed spurted through the mesh cage of my jockstrap, spraying onto my heaving torso and the sheets. My sticky cock continued to gush hot liquid, as Eric fucked my willing ass with long, deep strokes. My tight fuck-hole squeezed around his pumping shaft as my orgasm flowed through my ardent body. With my constricting man-pussy clenching his bulging meat, Eric let out a long animalistic cry as I started to milk his hot cum into my eager hole. His powerful thrusting became erratic as he slammed his spurting cock into my ravaged ass, spraying his delicious juices inside me. His thrusts slowed as my twitching hole strived to squeeze out every last drop of his man-juice. Eric let a long sigh and I felt the weight of his heaving body against me as he collapsed in post-coital bliss, his thick cock still buried deep inside me.

To be continued......

12