Thong Fantasies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sank back into a chair and sipped on the rum as I waited for David to come out wearing the first outfit. It was worth the wait and I wolf-whistled appreciatively when David eventually appeared from the bathroom. He was wearing my iridescent blue, wet-look Speedos and his endowment bulged impressively against the shiny material. He looked slightly coy as I asked him to do a twirl for me, but he quickly complied and I got a lingering look at his firm Speedo-clad ass. The bathing suit had a rio-cut back, so two thirds of his smooth buttocks were on display and crying out to be stroked. I resisted the urge and told him that although he looked great, I didn't think that it was the perfect outfit for tonight. He nodded in agreement and went back into the bathroom to try on the next outfit. The next garment he chose to wear was a skimpy yellow g-string. The pouch was really small and low-cut, revealing his shaved pubic area in all its glory. He once again twirled at my request and my cock started to swell at the sight of the thin string disappearing between his bronzed cheeks. David announced that he didn't think that this outfit was quite right either and so he disappeared into the bathroom once again. I clapped my hands with delight as he came back into the room for the third time. He had chosen a white thong with a built-in cock-ring and a genital shaped pouch. The cock-ring pushed his cock and balls forward into the tailored pouch and I could see from his bulge that he was starting to get aroused by the garment and also, hopefully, the erotic situation. He grinned excitedly at me and said that this was his favourite so far. My eyes lingered on the way his engorged member stretched the thin white material of the pouch and I nodded eagerly in agreement. I managed to break my lustful gaze away from his crotch and told him that we'd put that one of the short list. I shooed him back into the bathroom and asked him to see if there was anything else that caught his eye.

I couldn't resist stroking my cock through my shorts as I waited for David to come back out. The thought that he was enjoying trying on my sexy underwear and looked so damn hot in it made my cock swell even more as my fingers explored my arousal. I guiltily removed my hand from my crotch when David unexpectedly stuck his head round the bathroom door and asked if I was ready for the finale. I nodded eagerly and my jaw dropped open as David strolled into the room in his last outfit. He had chosen the red PVC thong with the cut-out, which I had picked out as a possibility for myself earlier. His engorged cock and smooth balls were thrust through small opening and I could see that his swollen glans was glistening with arousal. I nodded appreciatively at the sight of his erect member and I looked David in the eye as I told him that he looked so fucking sexy in that outfit. He smiled at my compliment and said that it felt great too. I told him that nobody would be able to resist the urge to suck his magnificent cock once they saw him dressed like that. He looked uncertain for a moment and then asked me if I would like to suck his cock now. I asked him if he was sure and he nodded eagerly. He then went on to explain that at least this way he could try it with me in private and would then be ready next time that Maria wanted to fulfil her fantasy of watching him have his cock sucked by another man. I reassured him that I would stop if he told me that he didn't like it, although I would find it very difficult as his cock looked so damn suckable. David laughed nervously at that, but lapsed into an excited silence as I fell to my knees in front of him.

I reached out and grasped his throbbing cock in my hand, revelling in the marble-like smoothness of his rigid shaft. I gently pumped his engorged member as I leant forward and started to sweep my eager tongue over his swollen, purple glans. I looked up at David and slowly licked my lips as I told him how good his cock tasted. I noticed the needy look in his eyes and resumed my gentle ministrations on his sensitive flesh. I continued to circle my tongue around his inflamed glans, savouring his musky flavour as I coated his cock-head with my sticky saliva. David moaned softly as I opened my mouth and slowly sucked his succulent purple flesh between my willing lips. I continued to pump his smooth shaft as I bobbed my head on his cock, swirling my tongue and gently grazing my teeth against his sensitive glans. I felt his hands on the side of my head and I expected him to force me take more of his yearning cock in my mouth, but he pushed me gently away instead. I asked him what was wrong, but he just shook his head and pulled me up onto my feet. He smiled at me and then got me to raise my arms as he pulled my t-shirt off over my head. He then leant forward and continued to smile enigmatically at me as he unbuttoned my shorts. I stepped out of the discarded shorts and we both looked down at my swollen cock straining against the thin material of my micro-briefs. David then led me to the bed and told me to lie on my back. He climbed on the bed besides me, his swollen member glistening with a mixture of his own arousal and my saliva. He then looked me in the eyes and told me that he was finally ready to try his first taste of cock.

I smiled reassuringly at David as he tentatively reached out and started to stroke my straining cock through the thin material of my micro briefs. As he fondled my rigid shaft, it shifted position in my underwear and my cock-head peeped out through the horizontal fly. He gently dipped his finger past my bulging foreskin and circled the tip around my swollen glans, rubbing my sticky pre-cum into the sensitive flesh. David then grabbed the top opening of the fly to pull the material down and hooked it under my smooth, taut balls. The elastic of the briefs forced my balls upwards and my cock twitched at the gorgeous pressure being exerted against my needy genitals. He grabbed my rock-hard shaft and pulled it away from belly, retracting my taut foreskin in the process. David then slowly leant forward and flicked his tongue against the raging purple flesh of my swollen cock-head. I sighed contentedly as his tongue rasped over my aching glans and I rejoiced in the knowledge that mine was the first cock that he had ever tasted. I reached out and firmly grasped his own alluring cock as he continued to swirl his tongue over my throbbing member. I tugged at his solid meat and indicated to David that he should straddle me so that I could resume sucking his delicious cock. He quickly got into position and his engorged cock and heavy balls hung enticingly over my face. I firmly gripped his shaft and angled it down towards my eager mouth. As I took his swollen meat between my yearning lips I felt David's hot breath against my own cock.

I guided his large, swollen glans into my hungry mouth and started suck and nibble on the tender flesh as I felt the warm wetness of his mouth encompass my own throbbing cock-head. I reached up and firmly grabbed David's smooth buttocks as I forced his straining member further between my willing lips. He moaned onto my cock as I started to bob my head up and down on his rock hard shaft savouring the feeling of his large glans hitting the back of my throat. David swirled his tongue around my rampant cock-head as he sucked the swollen flesh between his virgin lips. As I expertly fellated David's succulent cock, I took a chance and, after pulling his thong strap to one side, I started to tease his puckered hole with my experienced fingers. He moaned onto my cock once more as he fed more of my straining shaft into his hot mouth. I continued to circle my fingers around his virgin hole, as I redoubled my efforts on his throbbing cock. My own engorged cock slipped from David's mouth with a plop and he breathlessly begged me to put something in his tight ass.

I scrambled out from underneath him and, with my glistening cock swaying in front of me, I went over to my collection of 'toys'. I looked back at David and revelled in the sight of him on all-fours with his firm ass in the air and his thick, swollen genitals hanging between his parted thighs. I quickly chose a small, vibrating butt plug and went back over to the bed. I showed the device to David to make sure he was happy with it. He nodded fervently and his eyes sparkled as I made of show of erotically coating the silicone butt-plug with lubricant. I moved behind him with the glistening toy, my fingers also coated with the silky liquid. I couldn't resist the urge to stoke his smooth, pendulous balls as I slowly inserted one of my glossy fingers into his puckered hole. I gently pumped my finger in his virgin ass, lubricating his tight tunnel in preparation for the butt-plug. David groaned and buried his face in the bedding as I inserted a second slippery digit alongside the first. I held my hand still until I felt his hole expand to accommodate the second finger. I then slowly pumped my fingers in and out of his needy hole, twisting them with each forward motion. David growled into the bed-clothes and his engorged genitals visibly twitched with arousal. I asked him if he has ready for the butt-plug and he grunted an affirmative, so I removed my fingers from his ass and held the glistening toy against his tight opening. I gradually increased pressure on the butt-plug and watched as it slipped slowly into his lubricated hole. David started breathing heavily and urged me to slow down. I stopped pushing, but kept a constant pressure on the toy to hold it in place whilst David's sphincter expanded around the silicone intruder. His breathing slowed and I continued to carefully push the slippery butt-plug into him. After what seemed like an age, I finally managed to push the anal toy completely into his inexperienced ass.

I allowed David to catch his breath once again and let him get used to the fullness in his back passage, before I asked him if he has ready for the vibrations. He nodded eagerly and I flicked the switch on the base of the butt-plug to turn it on. I then pulled his thong strap back into the crack of his delectable ass in order to hold the butt-plug in place. David squirmed as the vibrations coursed through his stretched hole and his throbbing genitals throbbed once again. Once he had got used to the new sensation, I told David to turn over and lie on his back with his legs spread. He did as he was told and I positioned myself between his legs and prepared to resume gorging myself on his mouth-watering cock. David saw what I was doing and shook his head. He begged me to straddle his upper body, so that he could feast on my cock. I grabbed a pillow to put under his head and straddled his chest as instructed. He looked longingly at my glistening erection just inches from his face and I shuffled forward until my cock was nudging against his lips. He grabbed my rock-hard shaft and fed my swollen glans into his eager mouth. I let him swirl his tongue around my tender purple flesh for several minutes before I slowly started to thrust my engorged cock further into his willing mouth. David realised what I was doing and relaxed his mouth around my swollen member as I face-fucked him. I enjoyed watching the ardent look in his eyes as my smooth, glistening shaft slipped between his parted lips.

I glanced over my shoulder at David's own arousal and saw that he was twitching as the vibrations from his packed ass flowed through to his almost bursting cock. I smiled down at David as my cock ploughed between his eager lips and I told him that I wanted to fill his mouth with my delicious hot cum. His eyes rolled back into his head at that point and he groaned around my thrusting cock. I felt his body spasm beneath me and I suddenly felt hot liquid splashing against my back. I quickly looked over my shoulder and saw that his throbbing cock was spraying his sticky seed all over his body and mine. David had just cum without even touching his own cock. I turned back round and redoubled my thrusting into his gaping mouth, keen to reach my own climax. The feel of his eager lips around my pumping cock and the thought that I was going to cum in his virgin mouth finally tipped me over the edge and I cried out as my climax started to flow through my fervent loins. David gulped eagerly as my hot cum gushed into his hungry mouth and I writhed on top of him as his own sticky juices continued to splatter against my shuddering back. I groaned loudly as the final spurts of my luscious seed dribbled from David's overflowing mouth and then I rolled off him and collapsed on the bed besides his heaving body. I looked over at him and smiled languorously at the sight of his cum spattered torso and his glistening cum-filled mouth. As I drank in the sight of his silky-smooth cock, still twitching and dribbling his hot seed, I realised that David's bi-curiosity had been well and truly satisfied.

To be continued......

12