Thongs and Ass Ch. 02

Story Info
Their cousin Meghan was coming over.
3.2k words
4.38
34.4k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This is a continuation requested by four-el4.

*****

It was hard to believe how much had changed in a couple of weeks and it was thanks to the break. If their schools hadn't been let out at the same time, he wouldn't have never gone into his sister's bedroom to check out her thongs. Actually, that wasn't true. He might have still gone in and inspect her underwear drawer. It would have been too tempting to pass up. Then again, he wouldn't have gotten so horny if he hadn't had his sister's ass to look at. Well, that wasn't important now. What was important was he got laid and it was with his sister.

Dylan still had a hard time wrapping his head around the idea that Cassandra, his sister, had sex with him. The proof, however, was right in front of him. She was currently sprawled flat on her stomach on her bed with her ass up in the air. Her white, furry tail was flailing in the air as she groaned into the sheets. His cock slid between her delicious ass cheeks and against her green thong. He could never get tired of his sister's ass. If he could, he would hump her ass for the entire day if he couldn't outright fuck her ass.

Cassandra glanced up at him as he tightened his grip on her hips. "Dylan, hurry."

"What's the rush?" he asked as he slapped her ass, earning a moan. "We have all the time in the world."

"I mean it."

She was really pushy today. Usually, she was encouraging him to not stop. Well, he was close anyway. Grinding into her ass, he pressed down on her as he chased after his orgasm. She whimpered beneath him at his rough treatment, but didn't say anything against it. He grunted as he cummed over her ass and back. Fortunately, she had discarded her clothes earlier except for her thong. Otherwise, she would have to do laundry again. He, on the other hand, was still full clothed so he quickly tucked himself away as soon as he caught his breath.

He settled down in his sister's chair. Cassandra cleaned away the cum and discarded the thong into the dirty pile. His eyes watched her bare ass appreciatively as she put on a nice thong with a yellow horizontal strap that looked almost woven and a blue vertical string. It was covered up by her black yoga pants before she threw on a matching bra and t-shirt. She smirked when she saw him checking out her ass before heading for the door.

"I need to go make dinner. The carrots aren't going to cut themselves. Don't stay up here for too long," she said as she shut the door behind her.

Despite having cummed not too long ago, he could already feel himself raring to go. His eyes trailed to his sister's drawers. Going through her drawers to have fun with her thongs before dinner sounded appealing, but he still remembered how annoyed she had been when he didn't clean up the mess he'd made. Glancing around, he saw that there was nothing to do now in Cassandra's bedroom. He might as well go downstairs and see what was for dinner. With a course of action decided on, he got up.

Once downstairs, he sniffed the air and his red tail wagged at the delicious smell of food reached his nose. Entering the kitchen, he saw that she was still cutting the carrots. Either she was very slow or she had just started cutting them. Either way, he creeped up behind her. One of her ears twitched and he knew immediately that she already knew he was there. He figured as much. She probably even heard him coming down the stairs. Trying to scare her while she was holding a knife was a bad idea. Besides, after staring at her ass, he had a better idea.

He didn't get a chance to carry out his intentions when Cassandra said, "You better set the table. Meghan's going to be here soon."

Meghan as in their cousin? "Meghan's coming over for dinner?"

"Yup." The p came out with a popping sound.

That certainly explained why she told him to hurry it up earlier. It would be bad if Meghan caught them fucking in Cassandra's bedroom. They didn't exactly go around telling everyone that they were having sex. Who knew how their friends and family would react to the news. Still, it would have been nice to know ahead of time. Cassandra could have at least told him before they had gotten it on in her bedroom.

"Why didn't you say something sooner?"

She rolled her eyes. "It was last minute. She just called earlier. Do you have a problem with her?"

"Nah, just that it's been a while since we last saw her." Cassandra nodded her head in agreement. "I wonder how she's grown."

A coy smile was directed his way. "I wonder if there's something in particular you're thinking about growing."

In response, he rested his hands on her hips. She tensed at the action and waited to hear his response. When he didn't say anything, she frowned before returning to chopping the carrots. He smirked, savouring the way her ass wiggled slightly every time she brought the knife down. Pressing into her back, he nuzzled into her neck as she gasped. She had to be feeling his hard on through their clothes. Stopping what she was doing, she turned to glare at him. He simply gave her an impish smile. Suddenly, her glare turned into a mischievous expression.

"Isn't it early to be having desert?" She ground her ass into him, earning a gasp. "We haven't even had dinner."

"I'm thinking of having a little snack before dinner."

"What about Meghan? She'll be here soon."

"We have time." He slapped her ass and she yelped. It was a good thing she was no longer holding the knife. "God, I love your pants."

She smiled at him. "Because they show off my ass?"

"Obviously."

"Then what about my thong?" she asked as she pulled the string up to flash it at him.

He pulled her thong and said, "That too."

Her hands returned to cutting the carrots as he tugged on her thong. Even with her yoga pants on, he could see how her thong flossed her ass. It rubbed against her butt cheeks, making her butt wiggle. He even timed it so that every time she brought the knife down he would lift one side followed by the other. Cassandra continued to cut the carrots until he gave a particular hard tug. She yelped as she stopped what she was doing without dropping the knife. He gave her a smile before she kissed him.

When they broke the kiss, he said, "You really love getting thong wedgies."

"If it's from you."

Putting the knife down, she tugged at her pants. Her butt wiggled as the fabric of her black yoga pants revealed her thong covered ass. His dick was already pulled free from its restraints and he humped into her ass. Placing her hands on the counter to hold herself in place, Cassandra moaned at the sensation. He licked his lips as he ground into her. Pulling on the thong once more, he placed it on top of his cock instead of snapping it. With every thrust, he felt the strap rub against his dick and the string would be lifted away from her ass.

"Feel that?" he growled into her ear. "I'm fucking your ass and thong."

"Yes and it feels amazing, but I know what would feel a whole lot better," she said before stealing another kiss.

"And you said I'm eager."

"Well, it really is your fault. I'm trying to prepare dinner and you're here teasing me. I didn't even get a chance to cum earlier."

"I can fix that," he said as he slapped her ass.

She moaned. "Fuck, I love thongs."

With a snarl, he thrust into her aching hole when the doorbell rang. There was only one reason for the doorbell to be ringing. Meghan was here. Panic clouded their minds as they broke apart. Pulling out, he tried to tuck himself in. His erection was still visible through. He was lucky to be wearing something loose . Unfortunately, Cassandra wasn't having the same luck. The tight pants that showed off her curves made it difficult to put on in her rushed movements. The doorbell rang again. She managed to make herself presentable as they rushed for the door.

An orange fox with long curly ginger hair stood outside. "Hey guys, what took so long?"

That wasn't what caught his attention however. What had stolen his sight right away was her large breasts hidden within her blue sweater. They had to be DD. Meghan's breasts were certainly bigger than Cassandra's. If he was a breast kind of guy, he would certainly be all over her, but nothing beat a girl's ass. His eyes instinctively fell downward toward her black leggings. From his position, he couldn't get a good view of her ass. Realizing how awkward his staring might look to Meghan, he returned his gaze back up to her face. Before he could even open his mouth, his sister beat him to it.

"Hi Meghan." She pointed her thumb at him. "You can blame this doofus was distracting me." Ignoring his squawk of indignation, she stepped aside and indicated inward. "Come in. Dinner will be a few minutes."

Meghan raised an eyebrow as she stepped in. "Was he trying to steal a taste?"

They both choked on their spit, leading to coughing fits. She gave them a look, wondering if it was something she said.

"You could say that," said Cassandra once her coughing fit subsided.

Seeing that they weren't going to go further into detail, Meghan asked, "Do you need any help?"

"You can help set up the table and that includes you Dylan."

He raised his arms in defeat. Dinner was a quiet affair. They did make small talk and talked about how each other had been, but it was mostly them focusing on the meal. Dylan would discretely send looks at Meghan's way. He still couldn't get the image of Meghan's ass out of his mind. When he had followed after Meghan back to the dining area, his eyes immediately fell down to her amazing ass. If he had to rate it, he would rate it as he would definitely fuck anytime. In fact, he wasn't sure whose ass was better: Cassandra's or Meghan's.

Those thoughts plagued him as he finished his dinner and washed his plates. Soon everything was cleaned up. Even with his mind consumed with thoughts about fucking, he didn't suggest kicking Meghan out. That would be plain rude. They should be doing something together, but he got nothing. Cassandra ended up suggesting they watch a movie. He settled down on the couch followed by Cassandra as Meghan picked the movie since she was the guest. Instead of joining them on the couch, she plopped down in front of them.

"You can join us on the couch."

"Nah, I'm good on the floor."

Dylan shrugged his shoulders. If that's what she wanted, he had no complaints. He and his sister could have the couch all to themselves. Once they settled into comfortable positions, the movie started. With his sister pressing into him, it was so tempting to have some quality time together. The problem was that Meghan was right in front of them. If she turned, they would most definitely be caught. He would just have to wait until Meghan was gone. Then they were going to finish was they started earlier.

Meghan moved from her sitting position to lie on her stomach. Suddenly, he could no longer pay attention to the movie. His eyes were transfixed on Meghan's tail or, more accurately, her whale tail. God, he really wanted to know what she was wearing underneath. He could already imagine what kind of thong she was wearing. His softening cock grew hard at the thought. He really shouldn't be thinking about Meghan's ass when he was already fucking his sister's, but Meghan was basically teasing him as she wiggled her butt at him. There was no way he could pay attention to the movie.

A nudge to the ribs drew out of his daydream. Glancing at Cassandra, he watched as she pulled out a rainbow string from her pants. He was pleasantly surprised to see that the thong she had been wearing had been replaced with another thong. She must have changed it when she excused herself to wash her hands. He was curious to see what it exactly looked like. Cassandra had to be thinking the same thing when she nudged her head in one direction. She got off the couch and walked off. After a quick glance at Meghan, he quickly followed after. Quietly, they slipped away while Meghan remained distracted by the movie.

The moment he shut the bathroom door behind him she slammed her mouth into his. Returning the same ferocity, he hungrily devoured her mouth. His hands groped her ass as her hands reached down into his shorts. He'd been waiting for this moment ever since Meghan showed up. They broke the kiss. She spun around so that her back was to him and pulled her thong up to her hips, revealing a g-string with a superman logo as the triangle. His eyebrow shot up at the interesting choice of underwear before gripping her lovely hips. Humping into her ass, he groaned.

He only got a few thrusts before she reached to the sides of her pants to tug them down. Despite how she managed to do it easily earlier, she struggled to pull them down. Instead of helping her, he enjoyed the view of her huge ass wiggling. Once the yoga pants gave way, he slammed into her needy hole. He wanted so desperately to slap her ass and make her squeal, but he knew he had to keep quiet or else Meghan would hear them. Unbeknownst to them, Meghan was standing in front of the bathroom door with her ear pressed against it. She had gone to look for them the moment she realized they had disappeared in the middle of the movie.

Thrusting into Cassandra's tight hole, Dylan growled at how she gripped his dick in a vice grip. It felt absolutely amazing. He only managed a couple thrusts when her ass pushed back into him. With his hands palm down on the counter instead of holding onto her hips, he stumbled back until he fell onto the toilet seat. She smirked at him from her position. Confused, he remained seated, wondering what just happened.

"So I couldn't help noticing how you couldn't keep your eyes off Meghan especially her thong," she said as she tugged on her thong.

Had he been that obvious? "Well, it's hard to ignore when it's staring right in front of you."

"You were staring at her the moment she showed up." She snapped her thong. "Were you by chance thinking about fucking her?"

"You have to admit she has a nice ass."

She got down on her knees and he tongue licked the tip of his dick. "Better than mine?"

He moaned. "Why don't you convince me?"

Her mouth wrapped around his cock and he gripped the toilet seat as he threw his head back with a groan. After all the teasing he had to endure, it didn't take long until he blew his load down her throat. She swallowed it all down before releasing his still hard dick with a wet pop. Standing back up, she placed her hands on his shoulders and eased herself down on him. She moaned as his dick slid back into her hole, forgetting how they were supposed to stay quiet. He found himself forgetting the same as he gripped her hips to fuck her.

Their tongues tangled and the sound of flesh hitting flesh intermingled with their moans and groans filled the room. There was no doubt in Meghan's mind about what they were doing in there. Dylan's eyes flickered to the mirror opposite of them and he nearly cummed at the sight. The image of how his cock slid in and out of her was right there in front of him. Cassandra must have noticed he was close because she slammed down on him once more before standing back up. He watched through the mirror as she slid his dick under her thong with the triangle part of her thong on the tip.

She blocked his view of the mirror by kissing him. Her ass continued to ground into his cock. He wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her from moving away from him again. With a grunt, he cummed into her thong, staining the triangle. Pausing to catch their breath, they stayed in their positions. Cassandra was the first to move and she fixed up her clothing. His eyes popped out when he saw she didn't bother cleaning herself up. What was she up to? She just gave him a coy smile as he tucked himself away. Once they were both decent, Cassandra headed for the door.

When he made a motion to follow her, she stopped him. "Don't. We don't want Meghan to get suspicious. Wait a little bit."

She had a point. If Meghan saw the both of them come out of the bathroom together, she would wonder what they were doing. There really was no excuse for them to be both in the bathroom. Cassandra shut the door behind her and he pressed an ear to the door. He could hear her go only a few steps before a familiar voice called out to her.

"Cassandra, there you are. I was wondering where you went."

"I had to take care of something. I was about to head back."

"I was heading for the bathroom. By the way, where did Dylan go?"

"Don't know. He's probably somewhere. By the way, I couldn't help noticing your thong peeking out from your leggings earlier. I have to admit they look nice."

"Nice? You don't think my thong looks good? How about your thong?"

"Do you want to compare?"

Unable to resist, he cracked the door open. It was a good thing it didn't make any noises or else he would have been caught. It was well worth it though when he saw them pulling up their thongs, flashing them at each other. He could feel his cock growing hard once again even though he already had a fuck fest earlier. How Cassandra managed to avoid spilling the cum from earlier and revealing what they had been doing earlier was a mystery. They covered up before they parted ways. Realizing Meghan was heading his way, he forced himself to calm down before opening the door.

Meghan didn't seem surprised to see him come out of the bathroom and simply sad, "Hello, Dylan. Do you think we can have a moment?"