Thongs & Things Ch. 02

Story Info
The party continues as Nicole, Penny & P add toys.
2.6k words
4.35
27.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, we left off just as my orgasm began to subside. There were still those lingering and wonderful and thrilling little tingly ripples of pleasure occasionally giving me the gasps. My eyes were closed and I felt so dreamy and warm and happy when I heard P whispering.

"Penny darling." She whispered. "Go on and kiss her now and let her taste herself in your mouth."

I felt Penny straddling my leg on her knees, felt the weight of her on her palms dimple the bed around my shoulders, and her lovely hair trail like an angel's caress over my breasts. I opened my eyes and found Penny gazing down at me with a dreamy glint in her eyes and a gentle smile parting her lips. She was absolutely radiant, her cheeks, lips, chin and throat were glistening with my nectar. She looked gorgeous.

With a long and husky, sighing exhalation I managed, "Oh baby! Kiss me now."

Penny's eyes closed as her lips met mine and as my delicate musky scent permeated my senses, her tongue eagerly thrust into my mouth. I pulled back after a long tasty kiss and covered her cheeks and neck with lingering kisses and long warm caresses of my tongue. I noticed P watching intently as she slowly worked her fingers up and down inside her gorgeous lips and over her clit. She lay back next to me and gently circled her free hand behind Penny's neck and guided her mouth to hers. The two of them kissed for a long time as I lay watching. In those moments I couldn't imagine anything more sublime, sexier, or more exciting. Penny was laying completely over P now, with her right leg crooked over the outside of P's leg. Penny's moist, glistening and puffy little muffin looked so inviting there directly above P's. P was still moving her middle finger pad in pulsing little circles over her clit and moaning when I slipped two fingers inside her silky lips and deep inside her.

Oh P was so snug and dripping wet. I quickly tasted her on my fingers and dove in again. She gave a tiny little flinch as my fingers stroked deep inside her then I left her quivering, sweet pussy and spread Penny's yummy little pussy and stroked her. Curling my fingers in and down I felt her clench as I hit the spot. Penny was arching her back and rolling her pelvis downward on my stroking fingers in a rhythmic rocking motion as I felt her tunnel begin to dilate and flood with her juices before squeezing down hard on my fingers. Buried deep inside her I pressed her spot and moved in tiny little strokes against it as she climaxed and covered my hand with her sweet cum. She was literally streaming down my arm. It was such a beautiful sight to see them both as they came. P was still rubbing her hard little clit and her gorgeous lips were weeping a slow and shining stream when her hips jerked and her fingers retreated, and I could swear I saw her pussy pulsating as she climaxed. I crawled up beside P and Penny and we cuddled and giggled and kissed for a luxuriously long time, then Penny suggested we grab some of the snacks and wine and skinny dip in the pool. There was a gentle breeze off the ocean breathing up the hillside and across my veranda. The pool was a small wading pool with one of those edges where the water just flows over it and you can't tell where the water ends and the sky begins and as we three settled into the warm embrace of it, so the ripples disappeared into the sky. We snacked and sipped wine and kissed and fondled and giggled and talked for over an hour. We emerged kind of prune like and a little tipsy again and ran giggling back inside to find towels. We dried, and admired each other with smiling glances. I passed around my lotion and it was just 3 girls getting ready for bed when I mentioned that I had a couple toys in my suitcase. Well that seemed to get P going again.

She said, "So Nicole, what kind of toys do you have?"

"Oh I think I've got something we can all enjoy" I said with a grin.

"Let me see." I said as I went foraging in my suitcase. "Well there's this!" I said holding up a long realistic that swayed and wobbled as I waved it at the girls. "And then of course we'll need this too." And I twirled a harness around my finger and waved the dildo at them with a devilish grin.

"Oh, Nicole what else have you got?" Penny cooed at me.

"Well Penny, I've got this that fits inside the harness, and it'll work wonders." I gave a little purring growl as I walked over to the bed.

P jumped up and started digging in my suitcase. "Hey, anything else in here Nicole?" She asked.

"Yes P, I think I packed a G-spot vibe and maybe my rabbit." I said looking back over my shoulder.

I sat on the edge of the bed and Penny stood in front of me between my legs and looking up into her eyes; oh my she seemed eager, I said, "Penny sweetie, you're going to wear this first hon."

"Oh ok. I always wondered what it must be like to be a guy." She said.

"Oh Penny it's so much better, you're gonna love this." I purred.

I slipped the realistic onto the stem on the harness, and laying it across my knees with the 8 inches dangling there, I attached the slim little curved G-spot attachment to the inside. It also had a large knuckle at the base which gives the little button a good workout too. I told Penny to turn around, back up to me and bend her knees as she spread her legs slightly. Leaning around, I guided the G-spot attachment into her snug little pussy and pressed it in snug so the knuckle nestled her little button of a clit. Penny gasped.

"Ok Penny turn around for me." I asked, and she did.

I fit the padded thong part up snug between her gorgeous round cheeks and threaded the straps through the buckles on the sides. I asked her to let me know if I got it too tight and I pulled the straps up until they were snug. Penny indicated she wanted it to be tighter, so I cinched it up nice and tight around her hips. She looked so hot wearing the harness, and it fit her like a glove.

Now Penny stood there, her big 8 inches of boy toy bobbing as she moved. Penny strutted around the room as I watched from the bed and P cut her off as she was heading back toward me. P rubbed up against Penny and pressing close so I could see Penny's new penis peeking through her legs, she kissed her and drew away.

"You be good boy and you gonna do us both yeah?" P said. Sometimes I noticed when P would seem a little stressed-out, the cutest hint of her Eastern European way of speaking English would surface again. I suppose she was getting very excited by Penny as normally she spoke nearly perfect English with almost no accent.

P reached down as she turned toward me and grasping Penny's new attachment, she led her over to me. P sat next to me on the bed and whispered in my ear as she handed me the vibe. "Let's make it wet."

P settled onto her knees and reaching up, she stroked Penny's toy. She guided it to her lips and began licking up and down the whole length, then slipped the head into her mouth. P was surely enjoying it as Penny slowly began thrusting gently and her hands laced into P's long hair. P reached back and touched my knee and beckoned me to her side. I knelt beside her and she guided Penny to my open mouth. I was just beginning to move up and down on Penny, and my hands were stroking her thighs, when P reached down and spread my lips and slipped the vibe inside me quickly. I moaned as the vibe came to life and Penny pulled away and gave her toy back to P.

I watched and took over the vibe from P. It felt so good and I was getting so wet from it and watching P sucking Penny. P suddenly got up and kissing Penny again she looked down at me and said, "Get on the bed Nicole."

I quickly got up on the bed and Penny asked me to get on my knees so of course I did immediately. P handed Penny a little bottle and I realized that P had found my lubricant which I'd plain forgotten about. I felt Penny get up behind me and then slap my behind with her cock (sorry to be so crude but I was getting into it now) so I looked over my shoulder and begged her for it.

"Oh yeah Penny, please oh please, I want you inside me now girl." I was pleading with her. "Put that nice big cock inside me girl."

When I turned back I saw that P had gotten right in front of me and lay back with her legs spread and her gorgeous little flower was just within reach so I leaned down and began slowly licking along the crease of her thighs and over the whole of her puffy smooth lips. P wiggled and slid closer to me and reached down and parted her lips for me. At that very moment I moaned as I felt the most wonderful feeling of Penny's large cock slowly inching inside me. Penny had used lots of lubricant. It felt like silk and I hardly noticed the size as it seemed to slide in so nicely.

Penny was moaning now too and I thought, "My yeah she's getting the clit rub of a lifetime with that G-spot insert." But then I suddenly cried out.

Penny had begun to really thrust deep and hard. Her hands were holding my hips tight as she steadily thrust over and over deep into my pussy. It was the most exciting and wonderful feeling and my fingers started fluttering over my clitty. P was gently holding my mouth down on her now streaming pussy and with my nose rolling back and forth over her clitty, my tongue swirled around just inside her snug little opening. In the next moments I started to orgasm, Penny's nice long fat boy-toy felt so filling and I started to clench it as she settled deep inside me and rubbed herself side to side inside the harness against my behind. Penny leaned over me and reached up to join my fingers on my clitty and then P screamed out that she was coming too. Her snug little opening pulled at my tongue as the waves of her orgasm peaked and she drenched me while I pressed my mouth over her and tasted her sweet nectar.

Penny was grinding hard and fast against me as my pussy clenched over and over on the thickness she'd buried deep inside me. Penny was laying mostly over my back now and I could feel her gorgeous firm breasts pressed firmly against me. Her hands slowly and smoothly slipped up my body until she cupped my breasts and held them tightly. She was rubbing herself against my behind in quickening small circles and moaning softly into my ear. Oh wow she was so turning me on again, what with her grinding against my butt, her moaning whispers in my ear that she was about to cum and her fingertips and thumbs pinching and rolling my nipples harder and harder. I started to grind back against her as another orgasm began to bloom from my breasts down inside me. P was suddenly not there now, my fingers were furiously rubbing my aching button again and I heard a loud slap. P was spanking Penny now and Penny gasped.

Suddenly Penny moaned, "Oh, oh, oh, OH Yessssss!" and I could feel her tummy as she lay over me rippling with the spasms of her orgasm. The sweet sexy sounds she was making in my ear set me off and I reached my climax with her.

When we were finally totally wiped out, Penny slowly withdrew her boy-toy from me. My pussy was hugging it still and didn't want it to go, but suddenly I felt it pop out and she moved up beside me and let me taste myself again. P and I slowly unfastened my harness from Penny and it was so sexy to see her soaking wet pussy as the slim little insert slowly slipped out of her. We cuddled and explored each other with kisses and fluttery little fingerings here and there, and at one point I was wearing the harness as Penny snuggled up beside me. Penny's head was nestled against my shoulder as she watched P guide my boy-toy inside and begin to rock and roll ride me.

Well, I came again and again for what seemed like forever as P bounced herself up and down driving that insert hard against my clit and deep inside me. When she finally came in screams and gasps, Penny and I were kissing.

"Oh God Penny I'm so sore now, but it feels so good." I whispered as we watched P finally wobble as she worked herself clear of my big old thing. We were all completely and totally yum now. We smiled a lot.

"Wow Nicole!" P said after we got all the toys off and snuggled under the covers. "I loved feeling you inside me and riding your cock. Did you like it?"

"Yeah she liked it and so did I, you were so sexy up on top like that P." said Penny and we all laughed.

We fell asleep snuggled up together under the sheet with our arms around each other. It must have been early in the morning because my alarm seemed to be going off just as we fell asleep. Needless to say, the shoot that day was full of secretive glances and smiles and it seemed that P found countless opportunities to brush up against Penny and vise versa. That night Penny, P, the other models and I went to Carl Gustav for dinner. It's a fabulous hotel in the town of Gustavia which sits on the hill above looking out over the harbor and all the mega yachts. Back at our hotel Penny and P asked if I'd like to join them for a drink back at P's room, but I declined as I had too much to do our last night.

The following morning, except for when Penny was helping to load the van with all the boxes of lingerie and things, it seemed that she and P were doing a lot of hand-holding. They sat together on the plane still holding hands and exchanged quiet little confidences all the way back to New York. I smiled and thought to myself how nice for Penny and how nice for P. Well the snow was melted and dirty grey polluted slush rimmed the sidewalks and filled the gutters but that didn't matter. I felt wonderful and oh so happy.

When I got home, I told Cate all about it and she replied, "Well then aren't you the foxy little minx? I guess that means we're going to have to invite them over for a private party soon huh?" and Cate winked.