Thongs & Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit I was going to loose it any second. I'd already been having little ones rippling down my pussy and I felt my juices slipping down my behind. Oh my P is a fantastic teacher and Penny is such a quick learner. I was doing anything to hold back and enjoy this for as long as I could. I looked down and saw just Penny's forehead and eyes closed tight, so hot I thought, and her hair spilling over my thighs and hips felt like heaven.

I was getting close, P was not giving instructions anymore and just watching. I was stroking Penny's hair and gently rocking myself against her finger and mouth. Muffled moans and holding on as Penny's finger stroked inside me and one, two, three, rubs over my G-spot then pushing deep inside. It began like a far away dream, starting way up inside me, my chest flushed hot and my nipples began to throb. I felt the waves begin in my tummy and work down. I heard myself crying out then another cry and I realized P must have gotten under Penny and started on her little muffin too. That did it for me, I started shaking and moaning and sweet Penny didn't stop with her tongue, but she did shove her finger deep inside me as I'm sure I gripped it pretty hard and I my orgasm washed over me and literally Penny too. Penny stopped suddenly and I realized as my orgasm continued and subsided that she was having hers too.

Look for "Thongs 'n Things 2" Cumming soon!

12