Thora Birch Meets Jason Mewes.

Story Info
The unique cutie has a little fun with druggie Jay.
764 words
19.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday. Thora Birch pulls up her driveway in her black Jetta. She sees nothing in her mailbox, but feels inside anyway. There is one letter. She takes it inside and sits on her leather couch. Opening it she sees that it's an invite personally from Kevin Smith to his party Saturday night. She is kind of excited and can't wait. But on a sad note, it's a Friday night and Thora is alone. She decides to go shopping for the perfect outfit. As she's driving to the mall, and listening to a good Three Tenors CD. She wonders if her secret crush will be there...She's always been fond of Jay from all of Kevin's movies. She tingles at the thought of Jason Mewes. Shaking the thoughts away she heads to her favorite store and picks out a black mini skirt and a velvet red tube top. They will go great with her platform boots. Saturday. Thora wakes up about noon and is excited as ever. The party is at 7 so she needs to get moving. As she runs her bath water her thoughs drift to Jason again. Oh how she would love him inside her. But she needs to focus on getting ready and looking sexy. She takes a long bath and paints her nails a red and black striped mix. Then she slides on the tube top, smoothing it over her mid-sized breasts. Picking her sparkly red thong she puts that on, then her cute skirt. Finally to complete her clothes she slides on her tall boots then goes back to her bathroom. Her hair she twists into little crinkles and puts on lots of mascara, black eyeliner, and red lipstick. By now it's 4 o clock so she watches a movie until 6. Driving To The Party. As Thora drives to the party she thinks about how she looks and is a bit nervous. She shakes off the fear and parks in a place in front of the hall rented for the party. Party Time. Thora walks into the hall and sees the sign saying "Smith Party Ahead" so she walks where the arrow is pointing and walks through the door. She sees about 50 people and just walks over to Kevin. She says "hey" and he happily grabs her and hugs her "Hey Thor! Grab a drink!" Thora walks over to the bar and orders a wine cooler. Drinking it she surveys the room looking for the cutie she loves. As she's looking, Jason Lee walks up to her and says "My oh my, hello Thora, lookin' good doll" she replies with "Oh hey Jason, look, you know where the other Jason is?" and with that he said " Second door over there. Have fun" and he winks. Thora waits a second then says "Oh what the hell" and walks to the door. She opens it slowly and finds her crush on a couch, dick in hand. She gasps not expecting this and he just stares. "Hey baby" he says. Thora still in shock stutters "Uhhh..heeeey, Jason" She goes and sits by him and looks at him. She catches him staring at her breasts and she takes a peek at his still visable penis. She's not good with measurements but she guesses about 7 and a half inches. He sits up and scoots over a bit, and out of the blue kisses her. She pushes him off and down and stands up. He says "Baby, don't leave" she goes "Oh I'm not, we are just getting started" and with that she slides off her skirt and top. She sits on top of him and lets him slide in her inch by inch, kissing him roughly and rubbing his chest she rides him like there is no tomorrow. This goes on for a few minutes and the next thing you know Jason is in orgasm heaven. After that while Thora is STILL riding she feels it, it's coming. Then she has a intense orgasm, collapsing on Jason and sighing. Thora then lifts herself off of him and places her mouth where she just was. Sucking and licking gently, she does this just like an amateur. Secretly she has never done this before, but tries her best. Jason sits there and lets her go at it. "Oooh, you are doing great, baby" he comments. In few minutes he finds himself in another great orgasm and it goes on longer. Thora gets up, writes her number down, hands it to Jason, puts on her clothes and walks out, happy as can be.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ella Finds the Right Guy With the help of a friendly older neighbor.in Mature
Pitch Perfect Press Anna Kendrick & Brittany Snow earn a positive movie review.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Casting Lisa Tragnetti Alexandra Daddario's audition for 'True Detective'.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma at University Meeting Emma Watson at Uni, escalates into something more.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Photographing Hot Scarlett Johansson Photographing the white beauty.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories