Thorn Ch. 07-12

Story Info
Luna learns the truth.
17.7k words
4.63
16.5k
24

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

They were walking towards his home now. She was clearly getting more agitated the closer they got to the house they could see ahead. "Easy Little One." He pulled her close. "It'll be fine." He tried to calm her. "I love you Luna. I have never loved another." She looked at him and nodded. "There has never been a night as special to me as this one." She shivered against him.

"Thorn I'm so nervous," she confessed.

"Damn the sangria, I should have got you a bottle of Dutch courage." He stopped walking and took her face in his hands. "My darling, stop thinking." Her brain was racing. She worried about not liking his touch and his love making. Was even more concerned she would love it too much and then he would take it away. She was afraid she would fail him in some way. She pictured him entering her and the possible pain, and almost hyperventilated. She worried about being too full on, or not doing enough. Or doing it wrong. He smiled into her hair. "As if baby." He stroked her hair, down her back soothing her. "Close your eyes baby. Take a deep breath."

She didn't hesitate. "Good girl." He inhaled her scent then bent to kiss her. He kissed her till the thoughts and images were gone. Replaced by only what he was doing to her. At that point he picked her up continuing to kiss her. She melted into him. "Yes baby, that's it."

He was kissing her and holding her close as he walked into his yard. He slipped one hand over her hip, around the curve of her backside to lift her slightly against him. She moaned into his mouth. He was at the door now. Supporting her with one arm he opened it and took her inside. He used the door ledge to remove his shoes. He set her down not parting his lips from hers. He heard her thoughts start to try to gather focus, he brought the kiss to an end "I'll lead for now Little One." He undid the tie at the bottom of her shirt and lifted it away. She sighed her surrender. He kissed and caressed her in her singlet till she was clutching at him. He was still swallowing her sighs as he began to raise the singlet, she resisted slightly but then realized she wanted him to touch her. He broke the kiss long enough to slip it from her body, over her head and drop it to the floor. Now he ran a finger along the edge of the white and pink lace bra "Sexy."

He sat on the bed, her in his lap and removed her shoes. She kissed his throat, one hand under his shirt the other holding on tight to his neck. She pulled at his shirt and he pulled it off for her. She ran her eyes over him in admiration then reached out and brushed her fingertips over his nipple in wonder. He twitched in pleasure. He went to remove her bra, she put a hand over his. "Please my love, I need to see you." He kissed her deeply and as he ended the kiss, she nodded. As he removed the lace and silk from her, he breathed "You're so beautiful." He grinned at her blush and cupped her breasts, brushing a thumb over each nipple. She gasped and then shook her head. She pushed his hands away and got to her feet "No..." He reached for her and then saw the teasing glint in her eyes and stopped. She was a walking contradiction shy and naive one minute, and then all sin and playful the next. Her honest reactions to him had him on fire.

***

She stood before him, blushing and trembling, but excited. LJ couldn't believe she could feel so much for the man in front of her. Her heart raced as the feelings almost overwhelmed her. She couldn't begin to explain how deeply she felt. What she could do was bravely offer him all she had to give. Even if tomorrow it was all over she had this moment to show him, tell him. She had this night, she would cherish forever. She began to undo her jeans and removed them to stand in the brief underwear that matched the discarded bra. "I love you Thorn Donald." He stood and took a step towards her but she shook her head. "I promised to show you something." She reached for his belt. The buckle was soon undone. She popped the button on his jeans and slid the zip down. He groaned in need. "I may come to you inexperienced and nervous, but I want to give you pleasure Thorn. I need you to know I am with you. My heart beats in time with yours. My body aches to join with yours." She used her thumbs to hook his waistband, taking his jeans and briefs down over his bum at once. "I want to show you I come to you, not just an inexperienced virgin, but a woman that desires you." His erect length bounced free "Wow, guess you're showing me something." She laughed lightly, trying to cover the increase in nerves actually having him naked in front of her caused. She calmed herself and took the pants to his feet. He stepped from them. She touched a fingertip to his throbbing heat. He jerked against her. "Easy, big fella." She teased him, and dropped to her knees. She ran her tongue along his length. A tremor passed through his body "Don't be scared Thorn, I may not be experienced, but I do know not to bite" Luna joked. Seeing him like this, gave her the confidence to continue. She swirled her tongue under and around his balls. Then followed a vein from base to head. As her tongue dipped into the drop of liquid at his tip, drawing it into her mouth, she breathed "Mmm you taste so good." She couldn't believe the pleasure his low moan gave her. She continued to tease his entire length with her tongue and lips, before returning to the top, where she flicked her tongue. "But you're too tall so you need to sit." She gave him a gentle push backwards, and as he obliged by sitting, she wriggled forward. He growled as she finally took him into her mouth.

***

"Luna, my little virgin, how did you get such a wickedly sinful mouth?" He was relieved to read her thoughts and confirm no other man had felt this. She sucked and nibbled. Licked and slurped. Then she pushed forward taking him deeper. His head was now at the opening of her throat. "Luna." He groaned loudly. She lifted her head to twinkle up at him.

"I read a lot." She went back deep, his head just pushing into her throat before she sucked back to the tip. "I also watch a lot of movies." She moved back down his shaft again.

"You watch porn" he exclaimed as she took him to the base and vibrated her tongue against his flesh. "Luna, baby, you need to stop." She pulled back resting on her heels looking up at him puzzled.

"You don't like it, am I doing something wrong?" She asked. At his look of shock she could think that, she continued "Are you sure?" As he got enough blood back in his brain to read her thoughts he saw her confidence growing. "You said I could choose if I wanted to lick, or be licked first. I chose to lick." The cheeky witch smiled up at him.

"Luna, you little porn addict, I'm sure you know what will happen if you keep this up." He teased back.

"Only, if I'm doing a good job. Let me see if I'm doing a good job." She laughed huskily as she swallowed him again. Then the little tease showed just what a good job she could do.

He knew he should put a stop to this. But he couldn't. Her lips were wrapped tightly around him. Her tongue was covering every inch. Her hand was now busy teasing his balls. He felt his release pending "Luna," He warned and then he heard her thoughts. Delighting in the taste of his pre-cum. Contemplating how much better the real thing would taste and how much she wanted to taste it. Absorbed in the fact she, 'little miss virgin' could be causing him to twitch and groan above her. It was her moan of hunger, the resulting vibrations that ran along his cock that had him pouring himself into her throat, as she slipped back slightly he coated her mouth and she purred as she continued to lick and swallow. Happily devouring every drop, then, bathing him with her tongue. He almost laughed aloud at the mixed thoughts. She couldn't decide if being left a virgin another day was good or bad. She decided on disappointing. He saw another hint of her doubts from earlier. On some level she still seemed to think tonight may be a one off. She seemed to be waiting for him to realize she was a mistake. He was about to say something when the reality that he could not hit home. She was not aware he had been reading her every thought all night. There was no way to correct her mistake, to reassure her she was his one true love. He was interrupted again by her thoughts. Her happiness, her relief that she had satisfied him. She had no expectation of pleasure for herself. There was no disappointment that her own release had not been found. She was content just to have given.

"Come here." He growled pulling her up on his lap. "You did a very good job Little One. Good news is now the pressure has gone down a bit I can take my time touching and tasting and licking every inch of my dessert. Then I am going to make love to you beautiful Luna. I'm going to push deep inside your body and make you cry out my name."

She shivered against him. "So you like porn?" He felt her breath catch and her heart start to race. "My Little One, told me she was a good girl. Guess there's a naughty girl in there too huh?"

"I think so." She confessed blushing beautifully.

"How can you blush about me calling you a naughty girl and yet you never blushed at all while you just gave me the best blow job of my life?" He shook his head as she went an even darker pink. "Do you play while you watch or read Luna?" He felt her reluctance and then mentally heard her decide to be brave. Not only would she answer him but she was going to try to do it without blushing. He didn't think she had much chance of that. "Do you touch yourself sweetheart?"

"Yes." She breathed snuggling into his chest "A little."

"How do you touch yourself?" He asked stroking her back, her hair, her neck and her shoulders.

"I play with my breasts. Sometimes I rub myself." She whispered.

"Do you press your fingers inside Luna, press inside and cum?" He knew her answer before she replied.

"No." She took a deep breath. "I was worried I may not stop if I started. On some level I guess I wanted to stay a virgin. Wait for it to be more special."

"So you teased and stroked your breasts, pulled your lovely nipples, and rubbed yourself to orgasm every night?" He pushed for more knowing each time she was honest with him the more their bond grew.

"Um not every night, and I'm not sure if I've had an orgasm. It felt good. But not like the books and movies. When you make me cum I will know if I have before." She dared him to make her cum.

"What are your favourite stories?" She began to shake her head, but he read her mind. "Tell me Little One, is it stories of great orgies?" She wrinkled her nose and shook her head. "Are they stories of one woman with many men?" She shook her head but he saw the flash of an image that made him wonder if she was curious about that. She was reclined with a mouth at each breast. "How about being a man's toy, his slave, submitting to him completely?" She hesitated then nodded. "You want to submit to me Luna? Want me to force you to cum repeatedly screaming in pleasure? You want me to make you beg for me?" She blushed and squirmed on his knee. He took her lips. The kiss escalated quickly to them feeding on each other. He kissed along her neck, over her collar bone and down the slope of her breast before latching on to her hard nipple. He lathed it with his tongue and then nibbled gently. Sucked deeply then flicked it with his tongue. He sucked it, swirling it with his tongue again as she writhed against him, he gave it a small bite. The pain mingled with her pleasure to make her moan his name louder than any time before. He raised his head and moved to the other breast. He gave it a lick before looking into her eyes "See love, a little pain and then so much pleasure." He returned to licking and sucking at her nipple. When she tensed slightly waiting for his bite he held off, teasing her, suckling her until she relaxed, then he bit. She went taut as a bow and then went limp against him. He lifted his head holding her close.

"My Luna." He breathed into her hair as she clung to him. "It's time to lie back on the bed, and let me taste every inch of you." He stood and placed her on the bed. She wriggled into the pillow looking up at him. "Take off those sexy little panties Luna" She did so blushing but liking the way he looked at her. "Do you want me to tie you to my bed?" She gasped in response. "Just teasing, well maybe next time, how about for now you put your hands under your pillow?" He smiled at her as she obeyed instantly. "You look so good laid out there for me Luna. I'm going to start at your mouth, till you're panting with need. Then I'll move back to your beautiful breasts. When you beg me I will move to your sweet pussy. I know it will be, every part of you is sweet. I'm going to kiss, and lick and suck your lovely juices into my mouth as you writhe on my bed. You will keep your hands under the pillow won't you Luna?" Her eyes were large in her flushed face, but she nodded in her growing excitement. "I'm going to make you cum for me baby. And then I am going to start all over again."

He proceeded to do exactly that. Her little moans and cries of pleasure encouraging his every touch. When his mouth finally lifted from her second breast it was due to her repeatedly saying "Please, please, please Thorn."

"Okay baby, only because you ask so nicely" He moved down the bed noticing her legs had already fallen apart. "Open for me baby" She moved her legs wider. He let his finger trace her outer folds "You've presented my new toy so beautifully" He complimented her almost bare pussy, the trimmed, tuft of blonde hair above her slit. He let his finger open her slightly so he could see her moist pink flesh peeking out at him. He pressed it in slightly and swiped it up to her clit, flicking it as he lifted his finger. He raised the finger to his mouth and eyes on hers sucked it into his mouth. "I want to hear you ask baby."

"Please Thorn, lick me, taste me, please." She flushed and he caught the smell of her fresh juices as she begged him to do what they both wanted.

His tongue now traced the line his finger had taken "This toy is going to be very well used, in fact I doubt I'll ever get enough of it."

He licked and sucked on her. Then he pressed his tongue into her. He felt her push up against him. He went back to licking and sucking and let his fingers find her clit. Her sweet liquids danced over his tongue. He switched, tongue dancing over her clit while he let his finger push in and out of her. Not wanting to go too deep he kept the finger moving fast and shallow. As he felt her tense up he switched back and took her into his mouth sucking her into his mouth as his tongue pushed inside. He flicked her clit and listened to her cry his name as his mouth was filled with her release. He gently licked and sucked till she calmed down and he felt the tension in her stomach and legs relax. "Delicious." He said as he moved up to look at her.

"WOW. That, was definitely my first." She grinned up at him "Please make love to me," she reached out to him as he bent to kiss her. He took her hand in his, kissed it gently then tucked it back under the pillow.

"Now baby what did I say? You were going to orgasm and then I was going to start over again. Where did I start Little One?" He traced a finger over her lips.

"You started with my lips. You kissed me. You sucked, and nibbled my lips. Your tongue explored my mouth. It was lovely." She was leaning up for the kiss as he came down.

He kissed her thoroughly "Did you taste yourself on me Little One? Did it remind you what I just did to you?" She smiled up at him nodding. "What came next?"

"My breasts were next. You stroked them. Moulded them with your hands and then kissed over and around them before you took my nipple into your mouth. You sucked on me. You teased me and then you bit me. It was wonderful." She looked at him, her eyes sparkling.

He repeated the breast play only this time he played a little rougher with her, knowing in her heightened state she could take a little more. He gently pulled on her nipples. He lightly twisted them. He sucked until the peaks were dark and swollen and then bit them before soothing them with his tongue and blowing on them.

"Now Thorn, please make love to me now." She was now unable to stay still, one hand came from under the pillow and moved to his hair.

"No, put that hand back under the pillow. I mean it Luna. Keep it there or I will stop." She pleaded with her eyes briefly, then seeing he was serious, put her hand back under the pillow. "You're such a good girl Luna. Are you ready to cum for me?" He smiled.

"Yes Thorn, I'm ready, please Thorn, please. I am so close I don't think I need you to even touch me." She begged prettily. He knew neither of them could wait much longer.

"Mmm, but I like to touch." He reached back and flicked her clit once, her back arched off the bed. He did it again and she exploded "It's time Little One" He positioned himself over her looking in her eyes he lowered himself so his head sat at her entrance "I love you Luna." He pressed forward till he felt her barrier then pulled back slightly. "Tell me."

"I love you Thorn. I am yours." He pushed forward feeling the barrier give way. He swallowed her gasp of pain. Saw the pain cloud her mind and immediately began to pull back. She grabbed him and pulled him all the way in. He felt her nails pierce his skin.

"I'm sorry my love." He kissed her gently holding still. He stayed motionless inside her till all pain left her thoughts.

"I'm not. Love me Thorn." She moved against him and he began to stroke slowly in and out. "Sorry I didn't keep my hands under the pillow." She grinned at him.

"Next time I'm tying you up." He growled thrusting faster and deeper.

"Thorn, I, I'm close again." She warned. He pumped faster and put a hand to where they were joined to push her over the edge.

Her hot wet body was clutching him, pulling him deeper into her. Her cries of pleasure, and her hands still grabbing at him, had him flooding her with his own release. He flung back his head and howled.

"So guess you are an animal, like Gem says." She laughed coming down from her high. "Are you my animal?"

"I'm forever yours." He agreed and held her close, moving to curl around her.

Chapter Eight

He felt her stirring beside him. Heard her thinking over the night before and smiled as she got herself aroused again with the memories. Then she remembered something which was less appealing to her and he braced himself.

"Wake up Thorn." He opened his eyes and gave her his sexy grin. She wasn't impressed.

"Good morning baby." He began to reach for her.

"Don't good morning me mister. You never wore a condom." She accused glaring at him.

"Not a morning person, are you?" He tried to kiss her but she swatted him away. "You never asked me to." He didn't even try to evade the punch to his shoulder. "Ouch. I knew I should have tied you up." He brushed a finger over some nail marks on his shoulder. "Especially, after the second time. Not that the third was much better, I think you tore out half my hair."

"Stop bragging about how many times you fucked me last night and be serious. That's three times you flooded my womb with excessive amounts of probably active sperm. You're not sterile are you?" She frowned only just considering this possibility.

"Nope. That was three, excessive amounts, of very, very, active sperm." He tackled her onto her back. "I'm an animal." He pushed into her, her body already welcoming him. "And you Little One, loved it." He began to slowly stroke in and out. "Your little womb has been soaking in it all night long and is about to get another load."

"Thorn, I could get pregnant, you idiot." She tried to push him off.