Thorn Ch. 07-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Thorn. You didn't hurt me. You're the alpha." She began to hunt for clothes. Realized they were in the other room and fled. He followed.

"Stop making me chase you. Yes I'm the alpha. Your mate and your alpha."

"They aren't my friends. You've all been lying to me. They've all been laughing behind my back. You ordered them to pretend to like me."

"What the fuck..." Thorn grabbed for her as she started to verge on hysterical.

"Nobody likes me Thorn. I thought I'd finally found friends, a place to belong but they were just following their alpha's orders. Right from the beginning. Gemma, Kate all of them. I've got to go. I can't face them." She was almost hyperventilating.

"Stop. You aren't going anywhere. You accepted me. I marked you as my mate. We can't go back now."

"I won't betray you or your family Thorn I swear but I have to go. Don't make me take the herbal stuff, please don't make me forget. Just let me go." She kept trying to reach for clothing, intending to get dressed.

"Let you go? You want to leave me?"

"I can't be your mate, you're the damn alpha." He pulled her to him as the tears began to flow. "I'm not stupid, I read. I know the werewolf basics. Mate for life. Pack. Alpha and his mate lead the whole pack. They have to be strong yet respected. I'm not strong. I'm a weak little human. Fuck I'm even a little bloody human. I can't be the alpha's mate. If you turned me into a wolf, I'd be the runt of the damn litter." She looked at him for the first time "I can't do that to you." The pain in her eyes as she pleaded for his understanding was heart stopping.

"You're rejecting me?" He howled with the hurt.

"I'm letting you go. They wouldn't be able to respect me as a leader Thorn. I mean if they even liked me for me, it might work, but they don't. Nobody does. I'm not one of those sort of people. People don't bond with me. I don't fit in with people. I mean guys may want to fuck me but they don't want to be with me. They sneak into my room at night while their real women don't know. Women don't tolerate me at all. I mean shit Thorn my own mother couldn't stand me. Other women just think I am a cock tease to their men. I've read about werewolves I know the way it works, if they don't love me Thorn they would challenge me and I'm a scrawny little girl that would be dead before you could blink. I don't want to see how much they lied. I don't want to know it was all just because you ordered them to befriend me and then die knowing I had nobody my whole damn miserable life."

He grabbed her then before she could continue. He put her on the bed and pulled the restraints from behind the pillows quickly and attached them to her wrists. Her legs kicking and twisting as she let the panic completely swamp her. "No more bloody reading for you Luna. You know nothing about werewolves. I didn't order them to pretend to care about you. They bloody love you as much as I do. I didn't force them to hang out with you and keep your secrets from me. They chose to do that. They kept secrets from me when I begged them not to. Our first night should have been sweet and romantic. Your first time should have been all flowers and romance, but I didn't know it was your first time until it was too late and I couldn't control myself any longer. Last night I should have taken you on a date. But you ran, and I had to chase you, claim you. Then you drove me insane with need and lust and I played with you all night instead of talking to you. Fuck you're planning to leave me. Going to leave me and I'll die without you. And while you are crying and ranting and talking so much rubbish proving you know nothing, I can smell your sweet pussy juices and I can see my mark on your throat. You aren't leaving me Luna. You're my mate."

"You made Gemma come and talk to me didn't you? You made Kate let me move in? You knew all along the girl's nights we had. How they would tease me about you and while they flirted and danced with man after man I barely got more than a chance to rub up against any cute guys before they intervened and they were gone."

"They let men, plural, rub on, My Mate?" He roared and moved back from her. "You wanted to do more with them? After meeting me? My mate shouldn't have wanted anyone else but me the minute the pull started."

"Oh please are you saying you haven't been with any women since we met?" She was pulling on the restraints but there was no escape.

"No. No other woman since the day we met. No other woman till the day I die," He came close and breathed in her ear "I haven't been able to even masturbate without your smell, your face, your body in my thoughts. I have worked all my own shifts and gone to work for every one of your shifts just to be near you. I have organised group dates like a fucking teenager just to get close to you, so you could get to know me, my family, hoping it would make it easier for you to accept me. There have been no other women. You are my woman. The way you move against me, the way you whimper and moan for me, the way you love me." Then he sat back "But you want other men. So I will give you other men. You can lie there tied to my bed while other men rub on you, lick you, and tease you. They can kiss you, fuck you and when they are done we will see if you still think you want other men." He moved back and restrained her feet. He picked up his phone and dialled a number "I want four men here in the next half hour. They'll be well paid. I have a very beautiful woman in need." He hung up the phone.

"You want me to fuck other men? You're bloody insane." She opened her mind to him fully and let him see how much she was repulsed by the idea of any other man touching her. How the only touch she craved was his. How she wished she was woman enough to be his.

"I'm going to open my mind to you baby, it's going to be too much I know, but I need you to see it all, feel it all. Your fears are ridiculous."

The rush of energy and noise flowed over her as he opened himself to her for the first time. The wave quickly became too much and she couldn't focus on any one thing it all washed over her. Fear greater than her own. Not just his fear. Others were worrying right now. He had given an order to bring four men. What had happened? There was panic in the pack. She could feel sadness and stress. It was too much, she looked at him and shook her head, "Make it stop."

"No Luna, hear them. That's Kate. She is crying because she feels she failed you. She thought you knew how much she loved you. She kept your secrets from me. Even that you were a virgin because she wanted you to be the one to choose to tell me everything about you. That's Gemma, the pissed off angry one. She knows I'm her alpha and she doesn't want to be mad at me but she is, because everything I'm doing is hurting you, and even though I'm trying not to, I keep stuffing this up. She also wants to kick your arse for thinking she would be my puppet. The quiet ones just radiating stress and worry are my immediate family. They're not just worried about me. Of course they are, because they know if I let you go I will give up the pack, I will die. But they are worried about you too, because they know how lost you have been, how much you want a family. I have sent alpha orders very few times in my life Luna and I have ordered four men to come here, will the full force of an alpha. Not to make love to you, because only I can do that, but to give you pleasure, because I don't want you to think this thing you feel for me is just because I'm the only one who has touched you, pleasured you. It will kill me knowing there are people in this room doing what I should be doing but I want you to know I would give you anything you need. Lastly hear me. Hear me Luna." She gasped as she tuned into his thoughts.

"Cancel the order Thorn. If you let a single man in this room while I am tied up here, naked, I will leave you the second you release me. If on the other hand you close the damn door and stop all the background noise and make sweet, sweet, love to me for at least an hour I'll let you spend the next twelve hours teaching me how much I don't know about werewolves and how I can be your mate."

"Change of plans, call off the men and in six hours I want Kate, Gemma, Lexi and Rose here at my place. My mate needs some girl time and some fucking education."

"She's okay?" Kate asked quietly.

Thorn gave Luna a 'told you so' glare and then sighed "Yes Katie your bff is fine. But I swear if I find you ever let another man rub up against my mate on the dance floor, or touch her anywhere else for that matter, you won't want to face the consequences"

"She never let them do anything Thorn she may be little but she's a little spit fire when she needs to be."

Thorn smiled at Luna "I have no doubt she is, she is strong, and beautiful, and loved. But she is mine and she needs to get that into her head"

"Um Thorn you're speaking out loud not in your head, and I'm still lying here waiting." LJ blushed as she felt the door close and the presence of the pack leave. "Come and love me."

As he began kissing his way up her foot and along her leg he whispered "Do you believe they are your friends and your family now?"

"I don't want to think about them now. I want to feel your lips and your tongue on my skin."

He growled "Luna, do you believe they were following orders?"

"No, but they would still be eager to please you."

"That's why you are going to go out with them later today. You need to believe it. They need you to believe in them too."

"Since you've stopped kissing me to talk, what did you mean when you said you'd leave the pack?"

"I would leave. I would close the door and go overseas. I'd leave. Lucas would make a good alpha. He would take over the pack. I couldn't be around them. It wouldn't be for long anyway."

"Lucas would be a rotten alpha, and you couldn't do that to the pack. You take care of everyone. If I left you would be okay. I mean look at Rose she's okay and one day she'll meet a new mate. You would go away for a while, clear your head and come back. That's why you said it wouldn't be for long."

"No it wouldn't be for long because I'd either end my life or go crazy and someone would end my life for me. I would choose the first option. Alphas that lose their mates seem to be more inclined to go rogue than any other wolf in the pack. Rogues hurt wolves and people. Rose, her mate died Luna. He didn't reject her and everything she is. He was taken from her. By the way she is not okay. She's doing better but it's been years. She is not okay."

"I didn't reject you. I just want what is best for you and the pack."

"The perfect alpha mate." He began kissing her again "I knew you were perfect."

"Um in the books they fuck in front of the pack and she gets turned into a wolf." LJ's voice quivered a little. "Is that bit true?"

"I think we have to scrap everything you have read. Sometimes we may see fucking accidentally, especially in the hunt, but we don't put on live porn shows for the pack. There is nudity as we change forms. I would like to change you, but only when you are ready. And not while I fuck you in front of an audience."

"Why do you want to change me?"

"We live longer, have good health, and I want you to be truly part of me and part of my pack. I want you to be most able to protect yourself, and to be with me for every aspect of my life. If you stay unchanged I will still love you. The pack will still love you. But you won't truly be one of us and you'll feel like you're watching from the side lines. I don't want that for you my love, you've been lost but we want you. We found you and want you."

"Will it hurt?" She swallowed hard as she asked.

"The bite to change you will hurt no more than the mating mark. The first change can be tough I hear, but after that it is only a little uncomfortable. I will be with you. You will be beautiful."

"I'll be a scrawny little dog." She pouted. He bit down on her nipple and then soothed it with his tongue.

"You will be gorgeous. A sleek white wolf. I can't wait to chase you through the forest and then fuck you hard before we curl up together."

"Oh okay then change me now and we'll go for a run." She grinned at him "But if I am a scrawny stray with fleas I'm never forgiving you" She stuck out her tongue at him.

"No changing you, no running, and no hard fucking in the forest until you accept your position in the pack. No curling up in wolf form till you know we can't live without each other, and are fully educated in all werewolf basics. And no more talking because I'm about to make sweet, sweet love to the most beautiful woman I ever met."

"Could you untie me at least before you leave." She twinkled at him grinning.

"I'm going to love spanking that little bottom of yours."

"Just spanking it? Here I was thinking you were going to be doing much more than that."