Thorn Ch. 23-27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really are an idiot," Luna shook her head smiling, her nerves and her lustful thoughts both easing. "I will study the site of our wedding and make even more plans. I will take more photos than you can imagine and make notes so you can follow my instructions. I will then allow you the pleasure of escorting me to meet my Great Aunts. I may let you stay while we talk about you and anything else they want to tell me. After that you will cook me a delicious lunch, and then we will go see Thea and Gretel."

"You're picking that chicken over making love with your fiancé?"

"Guess you can try and change my mind over lunch, but it will be a challenge." It was her turn to wink at him this time.

"I've changed my mind. You can visit Gretel. I'll enjoy seeing you covered in chicken feathers and poop. Then I'll drive you home to your place, since you don't want to live with me. Then while you lie in your lonely bed tonight you can think about what you passed up."

***

Thorn pulled the car to a stop at the end of a long, narrow road. He walked around the four wheel drive and opened Luna's door. "Watch your step baby." He guided her along a worn path in the longer grass and into a clearing. On three sides cedars grew tall and thick leaving a circular opening. On the fourth side was the lake edge. "You can decide if you want to have the lake or the trees as our back drop. I can build a pergola where you decide, then men from the pack will help create a walkway, aisle. Maybe a series of garden arches with your fairy lights. We can lay out seating from the restaurant."

He watched her walk around the area, clearly picturing it in her mind. A smile lighting up her face. She took out her camera and took photos rapidly and scribbled a few notes. "Here." She stood exactly where he had chosen as the best spot when planning this. "No sides remember. The aisle can curve around the side and then in front of our guests."

"Well if it curves this side of our guests and round to the front, we should exit around this side of our guests." Thorn stepped up to his bride-to-be and took her hand in his, leading her along an imaginary path. As they walked forward he saw the moment she noticed the large building. "Our reception venue."

"I thought we would go back to the restaurant. What's this building?"

"Many years ago most of the pack lived together. This is officially the home of our pack. This was the lodge." He guided her up the steps and into the beautiful building. He loved this building. It called to his soul. The mixture of logs and stone work. The history of the lodge would always be an anchor for him. For most of the pack. "When we lived separate from the world most of the pack lived here. They dined together in a large dining room. They held all their ceremonies in the clearing where we will marry." He paused to kiss her softly. "On our wedding night many of the pack will stay here as they did all those years ago. We will spend hours celebrating with them before we adjourn and go to my place. Our place." He showed her a window and she gasped in surprise to see his house was only a short walk away. "It is the original alpha accommodation. The alpha, alpha bitch and their seconds would live there. On our wedding night our seconds will stay at the lodge, but in the future our seconds will stay with us."

"Yeah I'm still getting used to bitch being a positive term, and I don't think you've told me about seconds."

"Our seconds are like our deputies, our defence, and our counsel. In our case Lucas and Gem, Aaron and Kate. Carl and Mason, the heads of our security team. I will also be keeping a position open for Rose as she has been acting as well, the female alpha, and therefore my second for many years. She will be able to assist you so much."

"Who were your seconds when you stayed here last? Aaron and Kate weren't and I doubt Lucas and Gem were either."

"Lucas and Rose. Aaron and Alex. I also had Russ before he mated and asked to step down here to focus on family life and security of the pack lands. Since he left there were a couple of other security."

"Why change?"

"Because we are now a team, and our support needs to be mutually beneficial. Our seconds need to represent both of us. I cannot imagine either Kate or Gem letting anyone else step forward for you. My brothers have always been in the core of the pack so Aaron will not be surprised by this change. Rose will expect to be replaced by you now, she may even ask to step back. She only took the role as there was a need for the females to have a voice, a leader. I will ask her to give you her support for a time before she does."

"You don't think I can cope?" Luna tensed beside him, and he realised his mistake.

"Fuck. No that isn't what I meant at all. I just know there is a lot to take in. First learning who everyone is and their place in the pack. Then there is a pile of wolf stuff. You are picking it up so fast baby, I'm really amazed how quickly, but there is so much. If you're thrown in the deep end I worry you'll run screaming and then I would never survive. Please let Rose help for a while. It will be good for her too. She has been my right hand woman for so long she may feel a bit lost if we just cut her off like that." He snapped his fingers.

"You don't have to make me feel like I'm helping her to make me feel better. I can see how great a leader she is. How valuable her help will be. I just wanted to know you believed I was up to the job."

"Definitely up to the job. Look how you've handled everything so far. Look how you handle this grumpy old alpha."

"Well he's only grumpy when he hasn't had sex for a while. When he gets too grumpy it's a sign he needs release." She sank to her knees and began to undo his pants. "I know how to get him back on track before I start giving him a hard time. I have some big demands. I'm going to be very bossy and he is going to need to be very relaxed." She took him in her mouth and he was hardening before her lips even reached his base on the first pass.

"I'm never going to be able to resist you Luna. I'm never going to win an argument with you." She let her lips slurp across his head as she pulled back.

"Best not to start an argument then." She looked up at him as she licked around his glans.

"So I shouldn't mention we're going to get company in about ten minutes?"

"I guess you have about seven minutes then, or should I say I have seven minutes?" She then settled into a rhythm she knew would get him there quickly.

A car pulled up outside and Luna looked at her man as she applied her lip gloss. "Perfect timing." She turned towards the door. "So you never said who was meeting us?"

"I guess you'd call him a celebrant or a minister."

"You let me suck your cock with a priest on his way here?" She blushed crimson.

"Yes well it's a good thing he doesn't consider himself a priest. He will however have the honour of marrying us."

"I will get you for this Thorn. He's wolf isn't he?"

"Yeah."

"He'll smell you on me. He'll smell me."

"Fuck Luna, like I could think of that when you took me in your mouth." He grabbed her hand and pulled her into a quick embrace, "I'm sure he'll blame me completely. You look so sweet and innocent he will never think it is you that leads me astray."

"Oh just shut up. He's about to knock on the door."

"I love the way you smell baby, I love the way your lips feel wrapped around my cock, and I love the way you blush."

"Fuck you Thorn. He even looks at me funny and I'm telling him this wedding is off and that you are a complete pervert."

"You tell him the wedding is off Little One and I will fuck you over that table while he watches. Then I will order him to marry us, right here, right now."

"Don't threaten me Almighty Alpha. I'll kick your ass."

"Thorn dear, he's here, can you get the door?" She called out sweetly glaring at him, "I just have to duck to the ladies room." She walked away before he could stop her.

"Far too clever Luna, far too clever."

"If you were smarter you'd have wiped the smudge of my lip gloss off your face, and done up your zip." She taunted as he had already opened the door greeting the older gentleman there.

"Such a smart and sexy bitch. Hurry back or I may not be able to control myself." He ushered the pack elder ahead of him as he quickly raised his zip. However decided to leave her lip gloss on his cheek. There was no shame in her kiss.

"You better get control of yourself Mister. I'm removing my wet pants and leaving them in the bathroom. I'm going to clean some of this smell off. I'm chewing a mint from my purse, to disguise the fact you just coated my mouth and tongue. When I return we will talk with our guest like adults and then the second he is gone, you will fuck me over that table Thorn. Because you can't resist the thought of fucking me any more than I can resist the thought of fucking you. You will plan our wedding ceremony knowing your sweet innocent woman is without her panties. You will walk in the clearing and discuss vows and sacred scriptures, while you think about what will be happening the second his little car pulls back out the drive."

"Yes dear." He spoke like a man who admitted defeat rarely. He spoke like a man who didn't mind losing at all.

"That's Sexy Bitch actually," Luna laughed as she sent him the image of her fingers on her opening. She ran them through the moisture there and then sucked her fingers clean. Then promptly closed the mental link.

***

"Luna, this is Michael."

"Lovely to meet you. Thank you so much for making time to meet us today."

"Who could resist the call of their Alpha, and more importantly the pleasure of meeting his mate?" Michael reached out an overly large hand and clasped hers in his. The man was huge. He was bigger than the burliest security guard she had ever seen. "Now Alpha Luna what were you thinking of for the ceremony? I've studied or participated in every religion I can. They wouldn't let me become an African witchdoctor, quite judgmental about my large alabaster body. I was Catholic a hundred years or so back, and I've been involved with every other Christian church too. Not too fussed with the Church of England mind. Henry was always an imbecile, and those dumb enough to follow him and sanction his choices weren't any better in my book. I had, I admit, poor timing for my Jewish years, what with that little upstart Hitler running around. But it placed me perfectly in one of his hells to save many. So I can't regret that. I gave Scientology a crack when that short fella jumped all over Oprah's couch, but they're a nosey bunch and well I'm fairly certain my wolf wouldn't be acceptable, aliens yes, the big furry Mike not so much. My wolf, he's very opinionated, has been the past three hundred years or so. Jehovah witnessed me scaring ladies at home for months. Little old me, even in human form, arriving on their doorsteps apparently induces screams or fainting, not increased membership, so we parted ways. Of course through all of that, and long before, there were all the pack ceremonies. I relate them mostly to my Pagan years. So I can go very traditional, or completely hodge-podge, let's sit and you can tell me what you see happening." The group entered a sitting room and took their places. "I love this room. Alpha Thorn this is where I blessed the birth of your father all those years ago." The gentle smile he gave Thorn clearly indicated a pleasant memory.

"Well Michael, it's just Luna and Thorn, and I have a couple of ideas but we really need your expertise. Thorn of course wants to maintain some of the traditional pack vows. I just want to make sure he's not slipping in me promising to obey him for eternity." Luna grinned as Michael let out a deep belly laugh.

"My, my, we won't have that. I'll see if I can slip in 'kiss my woman's feet and do everything she asks' he'll be too busy looking at his pretty bride to notice."

"I think I better watch you two today." Thorn growled at the two smiling faces.

"So no 'obey' for either party. My only other request is I want the full wolf binding ceremony, the rest we can work out." Thorn and Michael nodded in understanding.

"Oi, don't forget to tell me what the binding ceremony is. You don't tie me to a tree and go off and get all furry and howly while I wait there do you?" She teased.

"Oh it's not anything to be afraid of. While I say a blessing over you there is a leather or silk binding wrapped around your joined hands symbolising the joining of your hearts, your souls and your lives. It will stay connecting you until after the pack greets you as an official member of the pack, and more importantly pledging their allegiance to you as their Alpha pair."

"I don't have any religious affiliation but I would like the opportunity for us both to say a few words on top of whatever legal requirements are required. We are also not exchanging rings but will be getting tattooed bands so incorporating them into the ceremony would be good." Luna had her notebook out and made a few notes.

"Legally it is pretty simple. There is the do you take thee bit, the calling upon those present to witness that you are taking each other as lawful wedded husband and wife. Then we must of course do the paperwork. So I suggest we do that bit before the binding."

"Ok legal requirements, wedding band unveiling, still thinking how best to do that, signing up, binding and wolf vows, then personal vows? Will that order work Thorn?"

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing and I have an idea about revealing the bands. How about as part of the legal requirements we add in a personal line, 'Today I release you from the things that hold you back, and offer my love and support, for you to be your best you,' as I untie your ribbon, 'and with these symbols of our unity, and my eternal love, today I am forever binding you to myself, to give me the strength to be my best me'? I know you bind me closer and yet give me freedom and I want, hope, to give you that feeling too."

Luna jumped from her chair and threw herself into Thorn's lap "That is exactly how I feel. You must be channelling me. That is so perfect for us Thorn. Quick write it in my notebook. Before you forget the exact words," Luna passed Thorn her notebook, "Michael can we do that, exactly like that, please?"

"Well I'm certainly not saying no, with you practically glowing at the idea, and my Alpha looking like he may attack if I decline you. Lucky for me it's like I said a very flexible thing and we can do just as you want. In fact I think it will be beautiful." He ginned as she whooped in excitement. "The boy did good didn't he lass?"

"He usually does, but I try not to let him know all the time. Can't have him getting a big head." Luna got off Thorn's knee and went back to her chair. She heard Thorn's mental communication clearly "You could have just stayed where you were. You smell so good. You feel so good sitting in my lap Luna."

"Careful Thorn, I'll win."

"Baby how come even when you win I still feel like I'm the winner?"

"It is things like that, that make me want to marry you right now."

"Michael can you write something up with that guideline, I'll send the wording and the reminder of order through to your email today, then email it through to me over the next few days?" Thorn asked.

"No problem. You guys work on your own vows and keep them for the big day. Some couples I'd insist on seeing them first, but I have no concerns with you two."

"Well then how about we walk out the ceremony, we'll of course have a practice run closer to the day?"

"Ahhh if Your Aunt Melody hadn't broken my heart I'd get her to help me with the ceremony. She has an amazing way with the blessings."

"And maybe if you hadn't slept with her sister you could have done a lot more than the ceremony together?" Thorn grinned at the older man.

"Well I was young and stupid."

"Yeah it's hard at only half a millennium." Thorn slapped him over the head.

"Yeah well you mated ones always think it is soooo easy. Sadly unmated ones like myself, well we think with the moon, and our dicks. Oh shit, sorry Alpha Luna."

"Michael I'll forgive you for the language but I've met Mel and she's enough woman for anyone. What were you thinking?"

"Clearly I wasn't, but in my defence Harmony is as much woman and I think it was her leading things. Those two have always had this competition thing."

"I'm meeting her this afternoon, I was looking forward to it already but I will be interested even more now." Luna smiled. "She sounds like a character."

"I heard you were meeting with them both. I still love both those women in my own way you know. You'll have a great afternoon. Listen to what they don't say too. They say a lot when they don't speak."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Luna and Thorn walked Michael around the pack ceremonial grounds and explained where they would say their vows and the plans for the evening. They booked in a rehearsal and then they walked him to his car. He was still in the driveway when Thorn growled "Table now." Luna ran laughing towards the building.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"Come in, come in. Harmony they're here." Melody met them at the door of a beautifully kept cabin, clean and simple, yet so welcoming. Luna looked around the large room to a collection of years of travel. The walls were hung with a Turkish rug on one wall and an impressive oil painting of Paris on another. The open plan kitchen curved around an original Home Comfort wood burning stove. It was contrasted with a very new microwave on a nearby bench. Delicious smells flooded the room. The rich timber floor was covered in a combination of a large rug, clearly bear, and an assortment of woven mats. The mats seemed to come from different origins and centuries. "Yeah look around some, my sister is a pack rat. I've tried to get rid of this bear rug but she took it down after it attacked her favourite horse. Don't have any bears here now however back when we were younger they were common. Most of the time they stuck to themselves and we let them be. But this particular bear came into the pack grounds far too often. Broke into store cupboards and ate food we planned to keep for the pack. He would get into houses and cause a huge mess. We still gave him his space, grumpy bastard that he was. But that day Harmony was riding her pony along a trail along the back of the lake and possibly her terrible singing set him off. Her Cher Ami and the bear both died that day. Of course she never fully recovered either."

"Stop hogging the girl and bring her over here." A strong but old voice came from an adjoining room. "Cher Ami was not a damn pony, you ignorant woman, she was a beautiful grey, almost white, Camargue. A beautiful French breed deserves a beautiful name, but her name was all about her, she was from birth till death, my 'dear friend' and I know you only call her a pony to piss me off."

"She's right, the horse lover decided we need to sit in the extension, I'm not sure why. Maybe she thinks you'll be more comfortable, but I think it is more likely she likes the drama of it."

"Oh shut up you stirrer, I'm not the drama queen in this family." Luna was guided through the doorway and found a woman who looked much older than Mel. She had one eye missing and a large slash mark that could only have come from a run in with a very pissed off bear. It stretched across from her forehead diagonally down and through where her eye should have been, and off the side of her face. "Finally, I've been waiting all day. I can't wait to talk to you. So much to say." She reached up to Luna and with arms stronger than they looked pulled her in for a hug. "Forgive me for not getting up, I may have over done it today."