Thorn Ch. 33-36

Story Info
A little bit of trouble.
11.5k words
4.77
9.4k
18

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

The women had returned from their shopping trip in time for a lunch-time conference. Thorn had contacted a team to send in to the situation Kate and Aaron were in. The team, all pack members, consisted of two ex-military, a witch, and a paramedic. They would meet with Kate and Aaron in a few hours. There was a high expectation the shit could hit the fan as early as that night. Jared and Tyrone had offered to head out however Thorn decided there was no need at this point.

"I understand you wanting to go, but I am relieved you aren't leaving." Lex spoke quietly. "I'm not sure I could handle you both leaving so soon."

"One of us would have stayed with you, it would have been decided based on what skills were most required on the mission." Jared reassured his mate.

Tyrone spoke also, "Especially with Kate's visions that something could happen here. I actually think Thorn is right to make sure we have some trained people at this end also. If this thing up there blows up, the people behind it are going to want to retaliate against those that destroyed their operation."

"That brings me to my next point. I don't want anyone going off alone." Thorn put the order out there in a low key way, but everyone knew it was not up for discussion. "I'm hoping Kate may get some more detailed information to us, but at the moment things are too vague to really prepare. I have the security guys heading back here and I have made a group of omegas aware of the situation. They are always around but now they will be a bit more alert."

"Well us girls went to town this morning and had a great time but I get the feeling we're going to be housebound really soon." Gem pouted.

""I guess at least there is heaps of room and we have each other, but surely we can take this afternoon to have a bit of freedom?" Luna suggested. "Kate seems certain nothing would happen till at least this evening and that would mean it's likely nothing would happen here till even tomorrow."

"I can give you all this afternoon. I have asked Damon to come here later today. Luna and I therefore have a few hours before then however the rest of you have till eight tonight to be home. That is all I can extend to. I will not play with the safety of the pack."

"Damon is coming this afternoon?" Lucas asked his concern evident.

"I thought we had worked that out already. He isn't the bad guy." Gem glared at Lucas. "Why are you getting worked up?"

"He was still there, he has a connection to you. You are mine." He growled.

"We have a connection, yes, but I am well and truly yours. Besides you're going to have to pull your head out of your bum because he is going to be part of the core."

"He's what?" Lucas stood abruptly.

"Shit. I didn't mean to say anything." Gem looked at Luna, "Sorry LJ."

"Yeah me too." Luna shrugged. "So I have a book of prophecies, the aunties gave it to me. It seems to be pretty accurate. My brother joins the core."

"You have a book that is about our future and you never shared it?" Thorn looked confused and hurt.

"I only opened it this morning, I'm still working it out and figuring which bits pertain to our current situation. There are personal notes in it for me. I needed to process some of it. I planned to talk to you tonight and then we could decide what it all means together."

"Okay if it has personal notes then I understand you needed time. I trust you Luna." Thorn took her hand in his. "You okay baby? Those notes causing you to worry?"

"This whole situation causes me to worry. The notes are more interesting than worrying and getting glimpses into our future is sort of exciting but scary too."

"Yeah I get that. We're all okay though right? So I guess we all get through this."

"Yeah we're all in the book. Damon too."

"Lucas are you going to be able to work out this thing with Damon?"

"I guess once I get to know him we will make our peace. The pack bond will help if the girls are right. Of course if they are wrong we may all see a different man than they expect. Fuck with me killing his brother he may have more of a problem with me, than I have with him."

"I don't think he will hold that against you. You saved me and him. The pack bonding will show you exactly what we have been trying to tell you. I am willing to bet on it." Gem snuggled into his side to offer physical contact.

"Yeah snuggling up to me may calm my wolf Pet, but it doesn't reassure the man much. But I promise I'll sort it."

"Good. The core will need to be a tight group if we are to become anywhere near as influential as we are in Luna's book." Lex looked around the table, "I tell you we're like fucking super heroes and role models and shit." She grinned at her friends. "Years from now people and wolves will be talking about us."

"Yeah well I'm not that fond of being talked about now, and definitely not keen on being talked about for years to come." Jared grumbled.

Tyrone teased, "I'm sure you won't mind if it is your sexual ability they talk about for years."

"Oh shut up. They'll probably think you're so bad in bed Lex needs two mates to make up for it."

Lex rolled her eyes and the other women at the table couldn't control their laughter. "Men."

"Jared, Lex and I will head to the beach for the afternoon. We'll be home in time to help with dinner."

"I'm okay with dinner." Lucas spoke quickly.

"Lucas is very protective of his kitchen. He considers it his domain."

"Well I can vouch for Jared and Tyrone, they are both good in the kitchen. Jared however is the one that loves it. I think he would have been a chef if he hadn't gone into the army."

"Well we'll see if we can work together tonight. He didn't piss me off this morning so that's a good sign." Lucas winked at Jared as he made the offer.

"Yeah I reckon we'll be okay as long as we keep the rest of these guys away from the place."

"Okay so you three are heading to the beach. I am sure Lucas and Gem will disappear somewhere. Luna and I will meet with Damon later, in the meantime I think we will work on the plan." He smiled at Luna, who automatically blushed. "I love it when you blush like that."

"I wish you hadn't just announced to the table you were going to fuck me all afternoon."

"Well not all afternoon I need to get ready to meet my future brother-in-law."

"So not only has he told us all he's going to fuck you, he's just told us all he plans to do a half arsed job of it."

"Hey, if the room wasn't soundproof you would hear her screams of satisfaction."

"On that note, I'm out of here." Luna stood and walked away from the table. She hadn't made it very far at all when Thorn threw her over his shoulder.

"Not letting you run Little One." She closed her eyes to stop the image of her friends all smiling at her and Lex giving a big thumbs up. "See you all here at eight." Thorn reminded.

"Well if it's okay for the alpha to fuck away the afternoon, it's good for me. Gem, time to go."

"Couldn't we go to the beach?" Gem whined, "It's always sex, sex, sex with you."

"Oh Gem, you just couldn't resist could you. That mouth gets you in so much trouble."

"It also gets me out of trouble."

"Are your friends always like this?" Tyrone asked Lex as the group all began to stand.

"Nah. That would get boring. Sometimes they are just terrible."

***

Luna lay on the bed as Thorn removed her clothes. "I think you should let me admire you getting naked instead." She said as he removed her pants and placed them with the top he had already removed on a chair beside the bed.

Luna smiled to herself when he barely made eye contact with her at her suggestion. Clearly allowing her a chance to ogle his body was not a priority. "You've had many chances to eye my body lately Thorn, even when I sleep you're running your eyes over me. I haven't had a chance to really see you for at least twenty-four hours now."

"Well I think a body as gorgeous as yours, and so newly decorated, should be admired regularly."

"I can't see why we can't turn this into a mutual admiration society. Please at least take off your shirt?"

"After I have a taste of you." Thorn removed her panties as he smiled at her. Her skin flushed with her instant arousal at the thought of his tongue on her. "You smell too good to resist baby."

His head lowered before he finished communicating and Luna felt her back arch as he ran the tip of his tongue along the length of her opening. "Fuck." She couldn't hold back. "Get your shirt off before you make me..."

"Like I can get these buttons undone that quickly, love you're already close to orgasm. If I flick my tongue like this and add my finger... yeah you taste fantastic."

"Naked, get naked Thorn, now, need you, in, me, please."

"You really need to work on your patience Luna. I'm not burying myself inside you until you see what I was doing while you went shopping today."

"I thought you were organising the team?"

"I'm the alpha honey, I can multitask." Thorn straightened slightly and with his eyes locked on hers slowly began to unbutton his shirt. He left it undone but hanging straight so there was no gap between the two sides. "Do you want to do the honours baby?"

"Yes." Luna placed her palms just inside his shirt opening and then parted the shirt by running her palms across his chest. His breath hitched just as her eyes caught the edge of a fresh tattoo. She raised her hands off his skin and removed the shirt. Tears forming in her eyes as she saw the tattoo that now sat over his heart. "Luna. Forever and Always."

"Sorry there isn't a picture baby I had some time restrictions. I had to break a few speed limits to get to the studio and back. Marcus really hates his work being rushed, he charged me double and said if it was crooked or you didn't like it I wasn't allowed to even mention it was him that did it. I'll get a picture added later."

"It's beautiful." Luna breathed as she leaned in and kissed the F in Forever and then ran her tongue lightly across the tattoo to his nipple and drew it into her mouth."

"Yeah, you seem to like it." Thorn's chuckled ended on a gasp.

"Shhh, since you won't fuck me, I'm going to fuck you." Luna moved slowly. As she worked his nipples, then his mouth and finally his throat with her mouth and tongue she encouraged him to roll onto his back giving her the ability to position herself over him. "I love you Thorn."

"Love you too Luna." Their eyes were fixed on each other as they spoke but as soon as she started to take him inside her body both of them looked to where they joined. "Shit that feels good, but seeing you take me deep inside you like that... I'll never get sick of seeing that."

Luna watched the man she loved pressing inside her body. He was raising up to meet her as she pushed down and soon she sat with her body tight against him, joined so completely she could feel his pulse through her own body, and he hers. "I didn't want to go to the beach, just so you know. I can't get enough of you Thorn. I know hormones are playing a part in that right now, but I struggle to resist this need for you even without the hormones. It isn't just because we're new is it? This is how we will always be isn't it? Always hungry for each other, craving each other, me needing your touch, you wanting mine?"

"It will always be like this Luna. It isn't just hormones. It isn't just because our mating is so new. We'll find more balance but the desire will never go away."

"Mmm balance, yeah I can handle balance, just never stop wanting me Thorn because it would hurt so much to lose this now I've had it."

"I promise baby, you'll be pushing me away, or blushing at my advances until you're at least six hundred."

"Thorn, I can't talk anymore." Luna began to rise and fall on him with more energy. Her rocking motion sending her over the edge quicker than either expected.

"You never..."

"Stop looking upset baby, I love watching you let go like that, and I'm far from finished." Thorn tipped her over and after pleasuring her again with his mouth and fingers to a shuddering climax, he moved up and began to thrust deeply inside her. Long, slow, and deep thrusts that had her clutching at his shoulders and throwing her head back as each movement hit her cervix.

Luna felt him release inside her and the feeling of him filling her womb was enough to send her into her fourth orgasm. Her moans of pleasure loud in the room.

"Oh dear, I never even made you scream this time, I'm slacking."

"Oh shut up and get off me you weigh a tonne." As he moved off her body she was quick to cling to him so he didn't move too far away.

"Well you seem to be smiling like a well satisfied woman. So I guess that will do till this evening."

"Judging by the cocky grin on your face I guess it will."

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

Thorn paced the room even though he knew he was alpha, this situation filled him with anxiety. He felt Luna's gaze on him as he walked and knew she thought he was being silly but this was the first of her family he would be meeting and the guy already had a huge reason to object to their mating.

"He is not going to object to the mating, get yourself together." He argued mentally with himself as his wolf started to rise. "Be the alpha, your decision was right, even knowing what you know now, you would have done very little differently."

"Thorn, you're projecting quite vividly and it's making me nervous, maybe I should meet him alone first?" The voice of his woman made the wolf inside him sit up, but it also made him aware of something he needed to clear up straight away.

"Luna, I will meet Damon alone, I will call you when you can come in."

"You have got to be fucking kidding me Thorn. I am meeting my brother today. MY brother. I've needed a family for so long, and you seriously think I'll sit in my room like a good little girl while you ..."

Thorn stalked over to where she sat, he pulled her up and into a hard kiss and held her close "Shhhh. Luna I know how much you want this. Your wall has been down most of the day. Your own excitement is contagious but you are nervous for completely different reasons than I am. I'm not making you stay in your room like a 'good little girl'. I'm going to have a talk with your brother, make our peace and formally invite him to join the pack, and then I'm going to ask him for permission to marry you."

"Well I hope you've been paying attention to what has been going on in my head. Not just feeling my excitement and nerves. I would hope you can look past those feelings and see how much I need this. I hope you've worked out my thoughts on it Thorn, because I've been trying most of the day to work out what the hell is going on in your head. Every time I think I'm making progress you slam the door or backtrack on yourself. Leaving me in the dark."

"Luna, I am still trying to work out what I'm thinking, what I will say, what he will do. But I can't argue about this with you. I will meet him alone. I will talk to him in this very room." Thorn gave her a soft kiss, then a more searching one. "I will protect you Little One, trust me."

"Oh Thorn, I don't need your protection. I need you to see how much I want this, need it. I need you to support me as a woman about to meet my brother. Fuck, he doesn't even know he has a sister and you're getting so far ahead. I thought we were going to lead this pack together so why can't you introduce me and then talk to Damon with me there?"

"I want him to feel comfortable with me, man to man, I need to apologise and explain, I can't let him know you are his sister until I know he and I are okay. I need to be sure you will be safe. My wolf needs to know finding your brother won't hurt you, and that he will accept us together." She pushed him back breaking the kisses and stared him in the eye.

"Fine. You're being stupid Thorn, he won't be angry and he certainly isn't a danger to me, but I can see you won't change your mind. Thorn if you ask him about marrying me before I have spent at least one hour with him I will never forgive you."

"Luna, don't be upset with me on this, try and understand?" He watched her already heading towards the door.

Her mind opened to him then, her mental communication stronger than she could have expressed verbally, her feelings tightly entwined with her message. "Oh I'm not upset. I understand totally. I am so far from upset you dork. Your weak 'Little One' needs her big man to run her life completely, and not only that but my mighty alpha and a complete stranger will decide my future. Possibly argue over who has more right to ownership of the weak little woman. I'm sure whoever wins will protect me just fine. I'll wait to be handed over to whichever wolf that is. Tonight I am being changed Thorn. I'm hoping it is you that changes me, but either way by morning your weak 'Little One' will be fucking gone for good. I'm not upset. I'm ready to kick your ass for making me feel like this."

"Luna, for fuck sake that isn't what is happening. I swear if I had time I'd spank you, and love you, till you beg me to forgive you for saying that."

"Well I didn't say it, I thought it. For the record spanking me into submission and then fucking me, would reinforce how shit I feel right now, not fix it. I want a partner, a mate, an equal. But clearly that isn't how you see us. Right now I just want to be alone." Luna had her hand on the door handle and opened it glaring at him. "Summon me when you men have come to an agreement. When you know I'm yours. If I am not to be your mate don't call me, I'll have no need to meet either of you again." She continued silently from the other side of the closing door "Summon me Thorn and I will be yours. I will not be sitting waiting in my room. Sitting there ringing my hands waiting like something from a Victorian novel doesn't appeal at all. I will meet my brother as your mate, your equal. If you don't want that, can't handle that then just don't call me. If I don't hear from you by tonight I'll know where I stand."

"Wait, Luna don't..." The door shut softly and he listened to her slow footsteps as she walked away. His wolf growled, "Fuck." He had two hours before Damon was due to arrive.

***

Luna walked slowly from the room. She felt like her heart was thumping loud enough for every wolf in the house to hear it. She knew the room was technically soundproof but she wasn't stupid, some of these wolves heard everything. She walked past the nursery where a couple of omegas currently painted. She couldn't go in there and look at what she may be losing. She couldn't have cheerful conversations with the pack members that she was getting closer to each day. If tonight she may have to leave and be alone again. She felt the tears building and knew she had to get out.

Her mind raced as she wondered where this all fit with the book. Should she have just submitted to Thorn and let him continue to be the sole leader of the pack while she became the wife and mother at home? Surely that didn't fit with what she had been reading. More importantly it did not fit with her own instincts. She felt driven to push him to see her as his equal. She didn't want to leave the pack, leave Thorn, but she had to make sure he never doubted her word in the future. This was a huge risk, but she felt even if she had to leave for now she would return and they would come through this. But leaving, that wasn't going to be easy.

Luna walked out into the garden. As she walked around the edge of a small wall she ran her hand over her tummy, "If you're in there Shannon, I promise everything will be okay, no matter what happens." She hadn't gotten far in her walk around the yard when her cell phone rang. "Alpha Luna, this is Terry, there's a man here at the townhouse, trying to deliver a motorbike. Do you know anything about it?"