Thorn Ch. 43-49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'm sure you can smell exactly what I need, but a shower is off the cards, so can you both help me get washed up and as stink-free as possible?"

"The doctor has given permission for you to get up?"

"Oh definitely, but I can't wet the dressings on my tummy."

"Then we can work around that." Myra smiled then opened the door and addressed a guard "Grab one of the bath chairs from the storage room down the hall please Lori. Our alpha wants to get ready for her mate."

Lori grinned at Luna through the door, "I don't think he needs her to do anything other than lie there, but I understand a woman wanting to be at her best for her man." She nodded and left.

"If she had a better man." The other guard rolled her eyes at her departing partner. "Lori's man is a creep. Treats her like shit and yet she just keeps panting for him. You need me to do anything Luna?"

"Kim, if he's her mate he can't be all bad." Luna spoke gently.

"He isn't her mate he's a two timing dog."

"Oh dear. You and I will chat about this later and we will help her. In the meantime why don't you just take a break? Myra and Jane here will keep me safe and keep me company."

"Myra and Jane couldn't protect you from a mouse. No offense ladies."

"None taken. You better stay on duty, Thorn would go crazy if he found we were left in charge." Jane quickly made it clear that she didn't want to face the wrath of Thorn. "I quite like my head attached to my shoulders."

"Thorn would never hurt you."

"Believe me, if a male wolf got in here, he would kill us all." Kim made the statement calmly.

"Is that why you're there? I thought it was in case I needed help."

"You? Nah you would summon Thorn if you needed help. Also you're alpha and stronger than you realise. You wouldn't need us unless your scent attracted a male."

"And you could kill a male from your pack?"

"Not alone but Lori and I together could, and would, if we needed to."

"Oh shit. I can't have anyone killed because I'm um ovulating."

"The plan is we wouldn't kill a member of the pack unless we had no choice. We would fight him off until Thorn could subdue him."

"Subdue?"

"It's an alpha thing."

"Of course it is. Has anyone, I mean, have you had to defend me from anyone?"

"No but there are only a couple of unmated wolves here right now. The risk is more likely to come tomorrow when more of the pack return."

"Then it will be fine, because Thorn is breeding me tonight."

"Exactly so just relax. Oh look here's Lori with the chair. You want me to help lift you?"

"I can manage. I'm not sure what the chair is for actually."

"Oh we'll sit you in the shower, and wash you good. Get the day off you."

"That would be fantastic. Can you keep the wound dry?"

"Not all of them but if the doc wants just the tummy dry, no problem."

A young girl came running down the hall. "Mum, mum. I have it."

"Look at you, running and screaming like that. What if Luna was sleeping?"

The girl looked mortified. "I'm so sorry."

"I'm wide awake. What's your name?"

"It's Charlie, Alpha Luna. I brought the plastic wrap from the kitchen as fast as I could."

"I am sure you ran all the way. Maybe you should come sit down on the bed and catch your breath." Luna smiled and patted the edge of the bed. "Is Natalie your big sister? She's got the same pretty eyes you have."

"She's much older than me. My mum didn't think she would have any more little girls but I surprised her."

"I'm sure Luna doesn't need to hear all this Charlotte. Run along now."

"Okay. Sorry again. I seem to be sorry an awful lot." She blushed.

"You look about ten so I think in a few more years you'll not have to say sorry as often." Luna gave her a wink, "Although you'll probably be sorry sometimes and just not want to admit it."

"I wish I was ten, I'm only seven so nobody wants me around most of the time."

"Oh rubbish you little troublemaker, everyone loves you."

"Yeah they love me, but I'm too little to help and I get in the way, or I talk too much, or I ask silly questions..."

"You come and see me in a couple of days I think I have a job perfect for you." Luna interrupted the girl.

"Really? A job for me?"

"Yup, now scoot, I'm thinking I'm about to get a good scrubbing."

"You feel better Alpha?"

"Much better. When you come see me I'll be a wolf and I've not been a wolf before so you can help me."

"Me?"

"Of course all these older women won't remember what it is like just starting out. Thorn will laugh at me if I ask silly questions or worry himself silly if I am scared about something. What if I can't chase my tail like all the other wolves or what if I have matted yucky fur or one foot stays like this?" Luna lifted her foot out from under the blanket. "What if I turn into a cat? I don't think Thorn even likes cats."

"You're funny. But I like you. Can I give you a hug?"

"I was hoping you would." As the girl wrapped her arms around her Luna whispered "I am so glad I'll have you to help me. I'll try to call for you, but just in case I can't, you come to me in three days if you haven't heard from me. Come for breakfast."

"Breakfast in three days, unless you call me first. Okay. Alpha, you'll be a beautiful wolf. I'll help you."

"Help me be beautiful?"

"No silly. You're already beautiful. I'll help with the wolf thing. By the way if you chase your tail you'll look really stupid, none of us do that." Charlie gave Luna a small kiss and then ran to her mother. "I'll see you for story time tonight won't I?"

"Of course."

"Aunty Jane, we've almost finished reading the book so I will have to come in and buy the next one soon."

"I'll make sure I put a copy aside for you. Go straight home Charlie."

"Of course." She waved to everyone in the room and took off.

"You didn't have to make her feel needed, she knows she is too young for most things, she just wants to grow up too fast." Myra spoke to Luna quietly. Then seeing Luna's eyes continued. "It was very nice of you."

"I wasn't being nice. I like her. I like children."

"Well as you plan on being a mother soon I guess that is a good start." Jane laughed. "Now enough chatter we have work to do." She held up the cling film. "I'm thinking if you can manage to stand long enough we should wrap you before you sit."

Luna looked in the mirror Jane held. "Myra that is lovely, thank you."

"Oh it was easy. I do braids for all the girls. Jane and I used to do each other's as girls."

"I love the chemise Lexi brought in for you. That purple is gorgeous." Jane smiled as Luna was helped back onto the bed. "We will get out of here, see you in a couple of days."

"Yes, we will come and see you then, good luck for tonight." Myra quickly picked up the mess around them. "That's everything. He won't know how much fun we had."

"Seems fair as you won't know how much fun he'll have either." Luna winked at the women as they left.

"Us old married women, we know everything." Jane said from the hallway.

"Old? You speak for yourself I'm not even middle aged." Myra argued as the door closed.

They had only been gone a few minutes when Thorn and Alex arrived. Thorn looked her over and then smiled. "You look beautiful."

"Do I still stink?"

"You smell delicious. I love the way you smell."

"Of the surgery. Of them. Of ..."

"That's what you were worried about?"

"Yes. Can you smell him on me?"

"No." Thorn growled.

"Good." Luna turned to Alex. "Hey you. Where's my hug?"

"He's right you look gorgeous and smell fantastic. But I'm not hugging you."

"Why not? Scared of Thorn?"

"Nope. Scared I'll never be able to look at another woman without feeling guilty." He grinned

"Flirt."

Thorn growled loudly. "Don't encourage him."

"Oh be quiet. He'll be gone soon and I will focus on encouraging you."

"Luna, he isn't going to need any encouragement. He'll be lucky to not fire prematurely." Alex laughed when Thorn cuffed him around the ear.

"So you two have a nice chat?"

"We did. It looks like after I help with your father's pack I will be going away for a while."

"I'm happy for you Alex. We will miss you though."

"I'll be here for the wedding and I'll come home to meet Shannon."

"You better." She ordered.

"Well Thorn isn't talking at all now, and quite frankly I can see drool so I'm going to head out. See you at the wedding Sis."

"You aren't leaving without giving me a hug so you better hurry up." Alex shrugged and then gave her the hug she required. "She's out there Alex. The woman you need. I've read about her. It won't be long."

"Thanks Luna. I'm happy for everyone I really am, but I feel more alone than ever."

"Never alone Alex. You will never be alone."

Thorn was now vibrating with his pain watching them hug so long. "Enough."

"Easy brother, I'm out of here."

"See you at breakfast brother. Lori, Kim, you can go now, thank you." Thorn closed the door as Alex stepped through it. He turned and watched as Luna lowered the blanket and he let his growl of pleasure build as he moved forward. "Baby, I can't believe you were worrying about me smelling..."

"I want you to only be thinking about me, us, our future. No talk about that." Luna reached towards him as he got closer. "I want your smell all over me Thorn. I want you to be surrounded by me." He removed his clothes quickly as he moved.

"I love you Luna." He took her in his arms kissing her deeply. "Now baby you need to tell me if you hurt at all. You lie there looking so damn amazing but you need to be honest with me. I am not going to be able to resist loving you, not a hope now, but you need to tell me if I hurt you. Promise me you are up to this."

"Thorn I am up to this. I need this. Make love to me."

"I'd love to make this slow and sweet Luna." He tore the pretty purple chemise straight down the middle. "But there's no way. This is going to be quick." He lowered his head and suckled on her left nipple. "Next time I'm going to let the wolf take you Luna. He'll love you till you scream for him. He'll change you baby and I will hold you till morning. I'm not going to be able to last. I'm not going to be able to do all the things I wish I could. I hope you'll forgive me." Thorn now took her right nipple in his mouth and tore the small barrier of silk that covered her from him. He pressed two fingers straight into her. "So wet for me." He thrust them back and forth while he alternated feeding on each breast. He waited till she moaned beneath him. Her slick wetness now coating her thighs. He returned his lips to her mouth and entered her. He threw his head back and growled as his cock was enclosed in her wet heat.

"Yes. Oh fuck yes." She cried out her hands clutching at him.

"Shit, I'm sorry baby, this is going to be the shortest fuck ever." He couldn't fight the need that swamped him. His thrusts were deep and hard. He pulled out all the way to the head then pressed forward. The long slide out and in was fast and the sound of her moisture and his skin meeting hers was only drowned out by her begging him to fill her and his own growls of pleasure. "Luna, fuck Luna, yeah clench around my dick, shit, Luna, fuck, love you so much." He buried himself fully and head back howled his release.

"Wolf now. Give me the wolf now." Luna begged.

"Baby, are you..."

"NOW."

Her scream of need bought the wolf forward immediately. He licked her all over and tore the dressing from her stomach before licking her wound whimpering

"Shhh its okay. I'm okay." Luna soothed him. He wasn't interested in her words. He growled at her and then buried his nose between her legs.

Only after he was satisfied her pleasure and need were the only scents in the room, did he back away from her. He growled and sent her the image of her on her knees. The wolf wasn't interested in conversation.

Luna moved to her knees and looked back at him. "I love you, make me yours forever." He didn't need her to tell him what to do. He was wolf, he knew exactly what she needed from him. She needed the bite and his seed. He would breed her and change her.

Luna placed the pillow under her and held her position as his tongue treated the bite on her thigh. She couldn't prevent the gasp as he moved over her before he took her again, this time as her wolf. She felt his thicker shaft and wriggled slightly. His front legs came down either side of her to hold her in place. His bigger body now covered hers, as he fucked her on all fours under him. She felt his hot breath on her neck and face as he continued to bury himself inside her. She felt the knot at his base growing and his thrusts become shallow as he forced it inside her. "Thorn. I'm going to... oh Thorn now, please now."

Her cries were soon mindless as her release demanded attention. She barely noticed his teeth piercing her flesh as her orgasm rocked her body. He held her in his jaws as he took her straight into a second climax and then filled her with the seed she craved. She slumped forward taking him with her. His heavy body briefly weighing on her small frame before he moved to protect her from it.

***

Thorn now sated could finally communicate with her, his knot still keeping his seed inside her, and the two of them joined as one. His wolf licked her neck and collarbone and asked "You okay?"

"Tired." Luna sighed already starting to slide into the sleep he knew would claim her.

"Tell me you are okay first. Then you can sleep." When she didn't reply straight away he growled and nudged her with is wet nose, as there was still no reply he ran his tongue along her ribcage. "Tell me."

"I'm fine. I love you Thorn. Thank you." She didn't even stay awake long enough to hear him growl at her.

"Fine is what people say when they are not fine." As soon as his knot receded he would check her out and call the doctor. As soon as he could change back to his human form he would make sure she was okay. He couldn't smell any fresh bleeding. He didn't smell fear or pain in the room. Of course over the sweet hot smell of her he could barely smell anything. Then he wondered how long before her scent would change. He licked her juices from his muzzle and howled before he found a position to wait.

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

Thorn walked into the kitchen smothering a yawn. "Hey you lot."

"Morning. You look fucked." Lucas greeted his brother. "She okay?"

"Doc says she's fine. He removed the stitches this morning as she is healing now, and all the smaller injuries are already gone. She's definitely alpha."

"Think we all knew that part."

"Yeah. She's amazing. I'm starving. What have you guys made us?"

"More like what haven't they made." Gem laughed. "Kate and Aaron arrived a couple of minutes ago. They're just settling Emily in."

"Okay let me shovel in some of this food then we can start the meeting. Lex can you pass me the coffee, I seem to be struggling this morning."

"Did you sleep at all?"

"No. I couldn't. Her smell is so tempting to me. I barely managed to give her any pleasure at all before I fucked her like an animal. I was so worried I had hurt her. When the doctor confirmed she was okay I just about kissed him."

"Thorn, you need to sleep. We can all meet later. I know we need to get the team on the road but everyone knows what they are doing."

"I'll sleep later. Luc this is fantastic."

"Yeah, that's one of Jared's."

Aaron and Kate came in holding hands. Alex came in behind them with Natalie and Damon. "Is this everyone you need here Thorn?"

"John should be here soon but we'll get our pack stuff sorted first."

"Aaron, how did it all go last night?"

"I thought you would get a full report from the team you sent in, or I would have called in."

"I got a full report. It was factual. It spoke of civilians, cops, injuries, bodies, arrests, wolves, and yet I feel like I know nothing. So tell it to me not like a fucking report but like a fucking real man, who was there, saw it, felt it, and breathed it."

"Brother it was a total shitfest. Kate was bloody amazing of course and saved all the women before the bastards had a chance to do anything. She couldn't stop them seeing what happened though, so all the humans were treated by the team medic and their memories cleared. While they sorted the humans, us guys, we dealt with the trash, and Kate looked after the young wolf, Emily.

Ahh fuck I'm not sure where to start. The team have tidied up good so there is nothing that says wolf in this, but the drugs and human trafficking will be all over the news and filling the courtrooms for a while. It was a pretty big operation. The team witch was able to connect it to three other countries so we have contacted packs in each to deal with them however they see fit. Of course they may go more old school and not bother with the local authorities. This team is good Thorn, I'd like to work with them more. I learned so much. Kate is totally going to kill me, but it was good, you know, not what was going on, but being part of fixing it, doing something worth being proud of. Making the world a little better."

"Why would I kill you for that?"

"You hated what was going on there. You hated the fighting and that people were hurt."

"You don't understand me at all." Kate growled and then after seeing how clueless he was continued, "Forget it. Thorn carry on with the meeting please."

"Okay so Alex will be joining the group heading out with John but after the wedding will be heading out of the country for a while. Turns out the Alpha of another pack, Alpha Logan Grey, a pack we have always considered friendly, his daughter has been declared missing, and based on what the witch from his pack and the witch working on this fucking mess have shared it is believed she has been taken."

"You're sending Alex in?" Lucas asked worrying for his brother. "Alone?"

"Luc, you know he can handle this. It is what he does. He excels in these situations."

"Excuse me, are we missing something?" Tyrone asked raising an eyebrow.

"Only the core are aware of Alex's other life. He's a..."

"I'm Navy. I hope you army guys don't have a problem with that but I keep a low profile and do my job well."

"Navy? No you aren't just Navy. I know who you are." Jared looked Alex over again and then stood and shook his hand "You're fucking Alexander Thomas. It is an honour to meet you."

"Alexander Thomas Donald, Alex to my family and my pack."

"Before my brother starts fangirling can you fill the rest of us in?"

"He's a SEAL. A bloody decorated, highly ranked, SEAL."

"No he isn't he's a wolf. I've seen him, has fur and fangs just like the rest of us." Lexi grinned at Alex who was trying not to look as uncomfortable as he was, "And other than some ridiculous dragon on his back and some artsy fartsy circle on his arm he hasn't got any decorations worth mentioning."

"Not true Lex, I have a piercing the girls find very worth mentioning." Alex grinned back and gave her a wink."

"Oh yuck. Never ever make me think about your junk."

"Do all the Donald boys have that?" Gem asked looking at Kate.

"I cannot confirm or deny." But Kate's blush said it all.

"Well this Donald boy doesn't and none of you are going to convince Luna I need one."

"For the record I'm no longer a SEAL."

"Of course not. Now they just bring you in when it's shittier than shit or there is some rich prick in trouble." Lucas growled. "They don't give a fuck about..."

"Lucas, calm down. He got out and he's fine." Gem moved to put her arms around her man. "He promised no more."

"Whatever, he still keeps putting himself in danger. Last time he nearly didn't make it back."

"I told you I didn't even get a scratch." Alex now growled at his older brother.

"Fuck this shit. You scared us to death and were out of contact for three fucking months. You came home and refused to tell us anything. Of course we don't want you doing that anymore." Aaron stood behind Kate's chair and his hands on her shoulders seemed to be the only thing keeping him from changing.