Thorn Ch. 43-49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop you can't go out there." Gem cried out.

"I hate him. I hate him." Kate threw a lamp across the room and watched it smash against the wall.

"No you don't. Come here." Luna raised her blanket and called Kate to her.

"Lucas send Aaron to the house he isn't welcome here." Kate demanded as she went towards the bed and the comfort Luna offered.

"Gem I can smell..."

"Yeah I know." Gem spoke quietly.

"Are you okay?" Luc sat beside the door and shook his head at Aaron who begged him with his eyes. "You need to go Aaron. You need to go now."

"She wants to break the mating bond. She's going to ask Thorn to..."

"I saw. She sent it to the whole family. You need to go if you want any chance of turning this around."

Aaron threw a chair down the hall as he left. Lucas waited till he rounded the corner and was out of range before he spoke again. "Kate too?"

"Yeah she went into heat about an hour ago now I guess, me just now."

"Luna is so strong you both followed her into heat?"

"Yeah. Mother fucking Luna remember."

"I'm in heat?" Kate was looking shocked. "Oh my God I'm in heat."

"Guess that explains why you were keen to get all handsy with me." Luna smiled as Kate lay on the bed and sought the comfort of her hug, "This is a bit awkward, Gem could you just undo one arm?"

"Fuck it." Gem approached and removed both restraints. "He's gone hasn't he Luc?"

"Yeah he's heart-broken though."

"He accused me of loving Alex, of always wanting Alex and being disappointed he was my mate." Kate growled as Luna stroked her hair. "Then he thinks you fucked me Luc. That I would fuck my friend's mate just for good times." Kate looked at Gem, "Every day I see him thinking of other women, wolves, sexually, and I haven't accused him of anything. Every night he gets turned on whether watching television or in bed with me and I see memories he has of other fucking wolves and yet he..."

"He's an idiot. I'll kill him." Gem declared.

"You can't kill him pet." Luc interrupted. "Although if Kate decides to break the bond I doubt you'll need to."

"He doesn't want me." Kate cried.

"Kate how could he not? You're gorgeous, smart, loyal, and you smell amazing." Gem now snuggled up on the other side of Kate. "Oranges and ginger."

"That's you?" Luna asked.

"Yeah your wolf will be smelling all of us now and with us both now in heat with you the scent is going to get stronger."

"What do you smell like?"

"Use your nose." Gem laughed and then asked "Luc I want to help Kate, may I please?"

"Yes baby. Gem you need to decide are you wanting to breed this time?"

"Yes Luc. I'm ready."

"Fuck I love you. Kate?"

"No. I won't be breeding. I need to get to a safe place."

"Gem and I will get you there. I swear Kate you'll be fine."

"Yeah whatever, I've been through this before it will be horrible." Kate saw Gem quickly look away. "What?"

"Nothing."

"Lucas what is Gem hiding?"

"Kate is this only your second heat?"

"Third. Why?"

"Shit. And you're mated now."

"Not for long." Kate felt Gem slip the first of her buttons undone. Then sighed in pleasure as she let her tongue trace along the edge of her lace bra. "That feels lovely Gem."

"Apples." Luna suddenly spoke. "Something else and apples."

"Why does it matter that I'm now mated?" Kate nodded at Luna and mouthed silently "cloves."

"You smell like Christmas Gem."

"I'm not a pine tree." Gem now had her lips wrapped around Kate's nipple.

"The smell of Christmas to me isn't pine. It's glazed ham with cloves and apples. You smell like that."

"You're doing good Luna. Can you sniff out Luc outside?"

"If you keep licking and sucking on Kate like that I doubt I'll smell anything else but her soon."

"You should have a taste she's delicious." Gem wriggled down her body and as she placed her knee between Kate and Luna she hit the toy Luna had been using earlier. "How you going Luna? Need this back?" She picked up the toy and saw her friend blush. "

"Thorn is nearly here I can wait." Luna trembled slightly as she spoke. "Although I am thinking I may give Kate a wee kiss. Just to make her feel better."

"Oh yeah just to make Katie feel better. You're a good friend Luna." Gem laughed. "She got really wet when you said that. I think you should kiss her while I bury my tongue in her sweet hot pussy."

"Luna, don't do it if it is just because you feel bad for me." Kate shook her head as Luna leaned towards her.

"Okay then I'll just give you a quick kiss then go to the bathroom so you two have some space. A quick kiss because even though I find you totally beautiful and unbelievably sexy I just don't think I can ... you know."

"I'm sorry I was pressuring you before. I didn't realise I had gone into heat."

Luna gave Kate a quick kiss, "No problem my friend, now I'm out of here so you and Gem can enjoy a moment."

"Make it a few." Gem looked up from between Kate's legs.

"I think she'll be in the bathroom until Thorn gets here now." Lucas laughed on the other side of the door. "Gem you have Kate all over your face which is probably more than Luna was prepared to see today."

Gem ran a tongue around her mouth and grinned "She tastes like marmalade its fucking yummy."

Lucas roared with laughter as Luna ran towards the bathroom with her hands over her ears yelling "Luckily I don't like marmalade."

"Okay girls you get one really good orgasm each then the three of us are out of here. Thorn is almost here."

"Yes Sir." Gem went to work on Kate but before she could make her friend scream out in her release Kate had her flipped over, and was giving as good, as she got.

"Yes. Oh Kate so good."

"Yeah I'm really close Gem." Kate knowing Gem still needed to catch up continued to work her with her tongue and slipped two fingers into her friend.

"Fuck."

"You're running out of time girls. "Gem you need to really eat that pussy pet. Kate you know what she needs to go over the edge."

"She didn't need me to give her any pain to get her over the edge last time."

"Yeah you have less than two minutes Thorn is outside so you don't have time to let this build slowly."

"Fuck." Kate removed her fingers from Gem's wet slit and then pressed against her puckered star. "Now Gem." She felt Gem suck hard on her clit and as her own orgasm gripped her she pushed her finger into Gem's ass. Her reward was the immediate growl of pleasure send vibrations through her own clit and the rush of juices over her tongue.

"Good work girls now get straightened up enough to get out of there." Thorn spoke as soon as he approached giving Lucas a grin. "Hey Luc, you going to be able to handle both of them?"

"Yeah. Gem and I will take Kate to the safe room and get her tucked in and then I'm going to be filling up my pet until her heat ends."

"Good luck." As the two girls came out holding hands Luc took one look and then moved beside Gemma. "Listen up Kate. You will stay pressed against my side until we get there do you hear me?"

"Yes." Kate felt the urge to change and run but fought it. "My wolf doesn't seem so okay with it though."

"Yeah I worried about that." Thorn and Lucas quickly fastened a collar around Kate's neck and a set of cuffs on her wrists.

"You collaring me Master Lucas?" Kate teased.

"Not if he wants to bury himself deep inside me and fill my womb he isn't." Gem growled.

"Easy pet. She's teasing. Besides Kate would never submit to a man."

"You're not just a man, and she doesn't know what she's missing." Gem glowed with her arousal.

"Thank you pet. Now let's get Kate to the room so I can have you begging and screaming for the next few days."

"There are no unmated males here but Aaron is in their room really losing it. I'm guessing you don't want him coming to help. I can give you a hand?"

"Yeah right Luna will kill me if I let you get this close and then lure you away."

"Yeah. Okay let me know when you have Kate safe and you and Gem are back to your room."

"Dungeon. Gem and I are going to the dungeon."

"Okay. Be careful. I'm going to see my mate."

"She's amazing Thorn. So strong. So in control all ready." Luc told his brother. "She resisted both of these two but I think she was really tempted."

"Of course she was tempted we're amazing too." Gem growled.

"She's going to be out of control for the rest of the night I promise that." Thorn grinned as he went through the door closing it behind him.

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

Luna stood in the shower letting the water flow over her body. She was masturbating again and could feel her need burning in her veins. She turned to lean one hand on the shower wall and lowered her head letting the water course over her head and shoulders as she began to cry out again her legs shaking slightly. The bathroom door opened and she yelped as she turned more into the wall "No. I don't want to join you."

"Oh baby that would be a real shame." Thorn watched her turn quickly and stare at him. "Am I coming in or are you coming out?"

"Thorn. Oh Thorn. I need you so bad." Luna turned off the water and moved towards him. "I think the girls have stolen this bed, let's go to our place."

"They've gone already. I can't wait to get you home Luna, I need you now. At least a dozen times and then I may be able to stop long enough to take you home."

"Once you start Thorn I won't be able to stop. Fuck I nearly let Kate..."

"I wouldn't have minded love. I know the heat is hard."

"Yeah sure, and apparently it gets worse?"

"I'm not sure what you mean but if you were not wanting to breed or didn't have a mate the level you're at now wouldn't really get worse, but it doesn't stop for a week, and that is tough for any of our females."

"Kate? She'll suffer like this for a whole week?"

"Yes honey, but after we have you pregnant your heat will end and you can keep her company."

"Well hop to it." Luna grinned leaping into his arms. "Ready whenever you are."

"I'm sorry I didn't achieve this for you during the changing. I kept worrying about hurting you and wanted you too much and it ended up rushed and probably very unsatisfying."

"Don't fish for compliments Thorn. You always satisfy me and I knew why you were a little distracted. I also knew my scent had been pushing you close to the edge the whole day."

"Thank you for that, but I promise this is going to be nothing like that. I'm going to make you beg for me Luna. Scream for me."

"Yeah well I think one touch and I'll be there so you're going to find your job easy."

Thorn growled and carried her toward the bed. "Fuck I can smell them so strongly in here."

"Yeah me too. I really think we should go home."

"Shit Luna I don't know if we can get there. I'm worried your wolf will want to run."

"Away from her mate? Are you crazy?" Luna wriggled out of his arms. "She's as desperate for this as I am." Luna felt her wolf rise inside her. "Oops I think you've upset her by doubting her Thorn."

"Fuck Luna your eyes are beautiful." Thorn ran a hand into her hair and gripped it firmly before kissing her thoroughly.

As he kissed her a growl vibrated through her body and he felt his own wolf sit up and growl back. "Shit Luna that is so fucking hot. I have been waiting to hear you growl but that was so much better than I ever dreamed.

"Fuck me Thorn."

"Not in here." He carried her back to the bathroom. When he had her facing the mirror leaning on the vanity he removed his clothes as he watched her in the mirror. "Look at us Luna."

Her eyes held his in the mirror as he stepped up behind her. His fingers finding her slick heat and then teasing her until her knees wobbled slightly. "Easy baby, I've got you." Luna moaned as he pressed his own body closer his hardness now resting against her as he continued to work two fingers in and out of her. "So wet Luna." She looked down at her hands and saw them trying to find purchase on the vanity. "Look at me Luna. Let me see you as you let go." Her eyes quickly moved to his and he wrapped an arm around below her breasts to hold her up and close as she crashed into ecstasy. "Fuck so beautiful."

"Thorn now, need you deep, now, wolf needs you too. She says I can have you but if you don't hurry up she's coming for her mate. Fuck me now."

"Our wolves have to wait because I'm not done with you." He thrust deep and she howled and he laughed. "So hot Little One."

"So good Big One." She teased and then whimpered as he found her clit again. "Sensitive. Close. Shit."

"You're so good with words." He teased back. She glared at him in the mirror and then clenched tight around him. "Fuck. Tight. Good."

Which made her giggle as she continued to work her core around him.

"Are you ready for me? Are you ready to take me?"

"Yes." Luna felt him swell even more inside her and new his release was close. "Fill me Thorn."

He felt her begin to shake with her own climax and with the next contraction of her muscles his release pumped from him as he their eyes held he watched hers change to the glowing jade green of her wolf. He watched her hands change and claw marks appeared in the vanity and her howl called his own wolf forward.

"Time to run." Her wolf spoke as she took her form and he slipped from her body.

"No. It isn't safe." He begged the gorgeous white wolf that stood before him, her beautiful eyes filled with intelligence. "We must stay here until your heat passes."

"Mate, I know you can protect me from any danger. I know you can breed me as man or as wolf. I know you are mine and I am yours. How do you doubt all of this?"

"You're new, Luna and you need to find your balance and control. If you run she may not be able to change back."

"Are all the men in this pack so slow to see how great their mates are? Your brother is about to lose his mate completely. Let your wolf come forward I want to see if he has more intelligence than his human."

"You go too far mate." Thorn growled.

"Maybe your human nose is too weak to smell when you seed has found its target and your child grows inside me. Maybe your wolf can set you straight."

Thorn stopped to scent the air. "I thank you for bringing it to my attention mate. I am very pleased to have achieved my Luna's wish and to have finally seen her wolf. I'll let mine out to run with you." Thorn moved through the bathroom opening the door. He unlocked and opened the door to the room and then let his wolf take over.

The large black wolf was muscular with a thick pelt. He watched his mate run ahead of him. She was smaller and her fur was the colour of the snow under a full moon. Her fur longer, finer. She stopped to look back at him and he howled before giving chase. "I love you."

"Forever and always."

***

Luna woke in the woodland near their home she was in her wolf form her mate's black fur pressing around her. She stood and shook herself slightly and noticed her mate was already awake. "Morning Thorn."

"Good morning Little One. Are you ready to head home?"

"Well I'm not changing out here and walking back naked, and I really want to brush my teeth."

"Did you enjoy your first hunt my love?"

"I did, although I still think I could have taken something bigger."

"Next time."

"When we've dressed can you take me to Kate?"

"Shame you don't want me now you've got what you wanted." Thorn sighed.

"Stop sulking I want you as much now as ever. Your wolf and you both have bruised every part of my body though so give me an hour with Kate and I will be ready for you again."

"If you're hurt I can wait. Besides I need to talk to Aaron."

"If we can't fix this you will have to let her break the mate bond."

"If I let her break the bond I risk them both. We have to sort this out Luna. Besides in the book they're in the core aren't they?"

"Maybe I misunderstood."

"Don't start doubting yourself now my love, you know you have to follow your instincts."

"Fine, human, teeth, shower, clothes, Kate. You go see Aaron."

"Food, Luna you're going to need more food than you ever needed as a human and you're carrying our pup, breakfast before I take you to Kate."

Luna felt her stomach gurgle in agreement. "How come this morning I think of myself as Luna even though I'm in wolf form?

"I'm still me when I'm a wolf aren't I?"

"Yes. But you refer to him as a third person and yesterday I thought of myself and of my wolf. Today I feel like me, just me."

"Your needs are aligned. Your one whole. My wolf and I are only separate when we do not agree. Then we debate till one of us wins."

"Idiot." She gave a grin which was lopsided on her wolf's muzzle. Then ran towards their home.

"Stop calling me that. Gem has definitely got some punishment coming her way. She has taught you all bad habits."

"Suck it up. You argue with yourself like you are two, and think I am not able to control myself? You however are my mate and I love you so I am sorry if I upset you."

"I'm not upset just in awe." He ran beside her and in a very unwolfish gesture gave her a wink, "Race you."

"You go ahead I love watching you."

"Are you stealing my thoughts as your own?"

"Then I guess we go together. I do look forward to seeing your chest though. I confess I paid no attention while our child came to being."

"We can wash each other in the shower and you can admire my body as long as the water runs hot. If you happen to decide you want to do more than wash I'll be only too eager to satisfy."

"Are you sure you don't need to argue with yourself about that?"

"My wolf and I have never failed to want to please you. We have never had to argue about that."

"Liar."

"What did you just say?"

"Your wolf and you argued about when to mate me, mark me, did you not?"

"Yes but not over pleasuring you. Over being sure you were ready. Willing."

"Little tip, I am and will always be ready and willing. I am yours."

"I am so not going to hold you to that. You better not offer it again though I may not resist a second time."

"Not an idiot after all." Luna stepped through the doorway and found Myra and Jane.

"Welcome home Apha Luna, Alpha Thorn. We've opened your room for you."

"Thank you ladies."

"I can't wait till our wedding so I can bond with the pack."

"You could bond with them today if you wish?"

"Really?"

"With that high pitch squeal of excitement I am guessing you wish."

"Sooooo not an idiot." She licked along his muzzle and gave a small growl. "Shower baby. I want to feel your arms around me."

EPILOGUE

Luna stood in the room at the lodge. Kate, Gem, Lexi and Rose with her. "I can't believe we are finally here. So much has happened in the last month."

"You look beautiful Luna. I am so glad John and I are here today."

"He isn't still sulking is he?"

"He's trying to understand."

Luna thought over the day they arrived and her father had assumed he would give her away. He had not responded well when she had declared she would walk alone. She knew it wasn't his fault, but he was little more than a stranger to her. She hadn't asked anyone else to walk her down the aisle, it wasn't like someone else had taken his place. He just didn't hold the place in her heart yet. "Kate, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Luna looked into her friend's swirling thoughts and gave her a gentle smile as she added silently "No Luna I'm not fine, but I'll get through this. Don't be thinking about me today."