Thorn Ch. 43-49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will always think of my family, my friends, my pack. My wedding day is no exception."

"You and Thorn are so perfect for each other and the pack."

"Lucas has had enough fun teasing Thorn about how late you are, so how about we get out there?"

"Yeah, I'm ready."

Rose, Gemma and Kate walked ahead of Luna and began the walk along the path that had been created. Every ten or so steps an archway glistened with fairy lights and climbing white roses. The girls wore pale blue silk and the lights picked up the pearls in their hair, gracing their throats, and repeated at their wrists. The sets all given to the girls at the lunch they had the day before for all the wedding party. The triple stranded collars and the matching cuffs were beautiful and timeless. They wore pearl white heeled sandals and carried the bouquets Luna had seen in her dream so long ago.

The pack had gathered from far and wide. Thorn stood at the alter waiting with Russ, Lucas, Alex and Aaron at his side. Russ would partner Kate, Alex would team up with Lexi, Aaron would be with Rose and of course Lucas would be with Gem. She hoped there wouldn't be any problems tonight. Thorn had threatened Aaron with breaking the mate bond if he put a foot out of line, so she was less worried about him than Kate. She seemed to want to force him into something. Continually pushing him to the edge.

Luna took her first step onto the path and began the walk towards her mate, her future. She held her bouquet of blue against the child she carried and spoke to him as she walked "Mummy loves you so much Shannon. Today I'm marrying your father. I know I'll probably tell you to wait till after you're married before you put a baby in a woman, but the truth is if you love her even half as much as I love your father the timing isn't so important. Love is everything Shannon."

"I can see him now. He looks so handsome in his suit. He loves us both so much, I don't know why I'm shaking so much."

"We have a family Shannon. A big beautiful family that love us. Tonight my family will grow to include more of the pack. I know I already have a family bond with your Aunts but tonight I will ask your uncles if I can bond with them as family too. I think they will say yes. Uncle Lucas has already been grumbling about it."

"Okay baby, I have to go and hang out with the rest of our family now. I'll chat to you again later."

Luna ran her hand over her belly lightly and looked straight into Thorn's eyes. "It's a lovely night for a wedding."

"I told you it would be. The rain cleared last night and I knew it was going to be beautiful for us." He ran his eyes over her "Nothing could be as beautiful as you are though."

"Already at the alter Thorn, no need for flattery." She teased and he growled pulling her close, while their wedding party laughed quietly.

Melody and Michael began the traditional words of the ceremony and Luna felt them to her very soul. When the traditional wedding came to a pause and they held hands looking at each other their own vows were exchanged.

"Luna, since the day you stepped into a city café you have become my reason to get up every morning, my last thought every evening. Since the day you became mine I haven't had a morning I have woken without your name on my lips and a need to be near you. I swear I will provide for you and our children, I will protect you until my last breath, I will love you forever and always."

"Thorn, since the day I watched you across the room thinking how beautiful you were, then felt so cared for by you as you looked after a complete stranger, till the day I gave myself to you and learned why I felt so connected to you, you have become my purpose, my reason to fight for something I never knew till then existed. You have given me more than I can ever express and I will spend my life appreciating you and the family I now have. You have become my best friend, my protector, and my home. I will protect you, I will be honoured to be the mother of your children and make a home with you. I will love you forever and always."

"Thorn and Luna have chosen in the human tradition to mark their marriage with rings. Due to the nature of wolves they have chosen to use the art of tattoo to do this." Michael spoke clearly.

"Instead of exchanging rings of gold, both Luna and Thorn have bands permanently inked into their flesh. Their love is not something that can be taken on and off and neither are the symbols they choose to show it. From the mating marks they both wear, to the tattoos on their bodies showing their love for each other we see their love continuing to grow. The child that grows from their love will be the first in a family that grows stronger together by the day. They will now reveal their wedding bands for the first time and become man and wife." Melody's voice was filled with love and hope for them.

Thorn and Luna each took an end of the ribbon that wrapped around the finger of their mate, "Today I release you from the things that hold you back, and offer my love and support, for you to be your best you."

They both revealed the tattooed bands and spoke together again, "And with these symbols of our unity, and our eternal love, today I am forever binding you to myself, to give me the strength to be my best me."

Luna looked into Thorn's eyes and it was only seeing the tears in his that made her realise the tears in her own.

Luna leaned forward to kiss him. "Not yet you two, now we have the binding ceremony." Michael stopped her.

"Oh let them have a wee kiss you big meanie." Melody teased and gave Luna the nod."

***

Thorn watched Luna during the binding ceremony and felt his heart fill even further. She was his now in every way. Nothing would ever come between them. In the eyes of the law, human and wolf, they were together until death parted them.

He waited for Michael to say the words and as soon as he did he kissed her thoroughly and then used his tongue to wipe away an escaping tear. "I don't like seeing you cry."

"Girls are supposed to cry at weddings. Look around."

Thorn did and was surprised to see woman in tears everywhere he looked. "Fuck, I'm alpha this isn't good."

"They're happy tears Thorn, suck it up alpha boy, if I can handle it you can."

"You sure they're all happy tears?"

"Listen to our pack, to our family any single person here not happy? I'm going to rephrase that other than Aaron and Kate anybody else here not happy?"

"Shit I hope your plan will work. I only have another month left."

"It will work. I'm Mother fucking Luna, your mate, your wife."