Thorne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

"You can't tell me ..."

Thorne picked Barb up and put his face so close to hers that their noses touched.

"What fucking part of what I just told you don't you understand?" He hissed. "I swear to god, if you do anything that brings danger to this house; I will kill you myself. I'm only going to warn you this once. Keep your fucking mouth closed and your damned insecurities in check. If you can't, I'll lock your ass away until this is over and don't tell me that I can't. Our world doesn't follow human law; it wouldn't be seen as kidnapping or abuse. Do you understand me?"

'I'm not afraid of you." Barb replied.

"I don't care if you are or not." Thorne replied. "The only things that matter is that you abide by our agreements and that you help in keeping all of us safe. You do those things and we'll be fine. When we get home, I'll take you on a tour of the house. There are areas that are private and you will be expected to honor that privacy."

"When do I move in?" Barb asked as she stood up.

"Later, after we take care of one piece of unfinished business." Thorne said his eyes glittering.

"What's left?" Barb asked. "You've already given me enough rules...."

Her eyes widened when Thorne stood up. The bulge in his pants telling her what the last piece of business was.

"Now wait a damned minute!" She said backing away. "You didn't say anything about sex."

"No I didn't." Thorne conceded. "But I gave you several chances to clarify what was expected of you in this... arrangement. As always you only saw dollar signs. Your first question was about the money. So now, you are expected to function as a proper mate."

"And If I say no?" Barb asked seeing that she had been too anxious in accepting Thorne's offer.

"If you're asking if I would rape you, the answer is no, but; it would be a breach of contract." Thorne said almost patiently.

"I didn't sign anything." Barb retorted.

"Do you remember what I said?" Thorne asked. "I told you that once I agreed there was no going back. By accepting my offer, you accepted me as your mate. The night I fucked you was our wedding night that was the night that we became mates. I should tell you that the idea less than thrills me but we still have physical needs that have to be met. Of course, you could say no and I would accept that. I would care for you until after the baby is born I would erase your memory and then you could move on to easier pickings."

"I am not a damned hooker!" Barb exclaimed tears of anger blurring her eyes.

"I beg to differ." Thorne said coldly. "You took my money didn't you? And don't say it was for the baby. You've not once mentioned the welfare of the child. This was all about you and your greed. So what's it going to be?"

Barb started for the door and then stopped. What she thought that she wanted was within her grasp and who knew if she would ever get another opportunity. "I'm not a whore." She thought to herself as she turned around to look at Thorne. She gasped when she saw that he was already naked.

"Just as I thought." Thorne said looking at her with a mixture of lust and dislike. "You're already wet even though you don't want to be. I can smell it from here." He said as he approached her. "Don't bother fighting it; it's the pull of mates. The only thing missing is that I don't and won't ever love you which I have no problem with. That should work for you as well, after all; you care nothing about love... or so you say."

Now standing in front of her, Thorne looked down at her and thought Barb's clothes away. Barb teetered on the line of indecision. Thorne was right she conceded to herself, she both hated and wanted him.

She covered her breast with one arm and covered her mound with her free hand wanting but not wanting him to touch her.

"It's a little late for modesty isn't it?" Thorne sneered. "You went home with me and fucked two men and now you cover yourself as if you were a shy bride? Give me a fucking break."

Slowly Barb moved her hands giving Thorne access to her body. He was right she thought as she waited. But sex was also a powerful weapon if used correctly. There wasn't a man alive who didn't respond to sex and Thorne Blackwell was no exception.

She gasped when he tweaked an already sensitive nipple between his fingers. He leered at her response and tweaked the nipple again as his other arm went around her. Barb noticed that there was no emotional warmth in any of the actions and realized that it was as he said. Their physical relationship would have no emotional qualities to it. As far as he was concerned, she could be a hooker that he picked up off the street.

Thorne released the nipple, picked her up and carried Barb over to his desk. Without saying anything, he laid her on it and opened her legs. Without hesitation, he rammed into her moaning at the contact. The weeks of involuntary abstinence had taken their toll. He came with a roar after the third thrust. He collapsed on top of her, rested for a moment and then began pumping into Barb with long, slow strokes. Barb cried out when Thorne reached down between them and pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger.

Her hatred of him was forgotten as the first orgasm in weeks wracked her body. Even as the orgasm waned, Thorne was coming a second time. When he was through, he stayed imbedded in her and rubbed her clit until she screamed her second release.

Afterwards, he dressed them without speaking and led her to the car.

"Billings, take her to her apartment so that she can gather her things. After that, take her to the house on the ocean."

"Yes sir." Billings said nodding his head.

Thorne walked away without looking back. He had to tell Noel and Felix that Barb was going to be living with them.

Barb looked out of the back window of the car and smiled. She had finally succeeded. She began planning her first dinner party... she could hardly wait to see the look on Kevyn's face. But then she remembered that she told Louise about Thorne and the baby. It didn't matter she decided. The fact that she was as rich as they were was enough.

When they reached her apartment, she practically flew up the stairs. She grabbed her laptop and the suitcase that she had already packed and rushed back out.

"Let me take those." Billings said reaching for the suitcase. "Is there anything else?"

"One bag and I'll carry it." Barb said eager to be gone from the apartment."

Ten minutes later, she was on her way. The fact that she had sex with a man who was supposed to be her mate in a very impersonal way didn't bother her. Neither did she believe that he and the Sinclaires were vampires even though she believed it when Thorne told her about it. Now that she had time to think, she didn't believe most of what he told her. But that was alright as long as he upheld his end of things, he could say and do whatever he wanted. That decided, Barb laid her head back and closed her eyes in contentment. She had her new life. She could do without the wedding for now. It could wait until later. For now though, she would play the game and bide her time and gain Thorne's trust. In time, she would have more than a mere one-hundred thousand a month. In fact, she would have everything that she wanted.

*******

Thorne watched the car as it pulled out of the parking lot and started to laugh. He knew that while Barb had initially believed him, by the time she got home; she would have convinced herself that he was crazy. He also knew something else. Barb thought that she had him fooled. He would let her think so because at the moment there wasn't anything that he could do about it until she was in his house. He made a phone call and then vanished home. He had to prepare Noel and Felix for the arrival of their house guests.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers