Thoroughbred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear Heather. I just realized! You didn't know that everything was recorded. All that good stuff in the office, the money shot and all my ladies licking you clean. All shot in vivid high definition. So please leave. Go back to your business. Although there won't be much of it when the medical community gets a hold of these videos. Now if you don't want to be the Kim Kardashian I'd advise you to bend over...that table. Briggsy and Simmons move it to the middle. Right in the aisle."

After they brought it over I stood in front of it looking at all the women sitting in front of the TV's. The sound of skin slapping and moans still filled the room. My eyes full of pleading were met with lustful looks. They just wanted to see the show. I bent over the table and close my eyes.

"Wait I have an even better idea. Go to the other side and open yourself up. Let all the girls see that wanton little cunt Heather."

I felt like an absolute whore folding to Dana like a bitch in heat. I went to the other side and leaned forward again. I grabbed both side of my ass and pulled them far apart. All the women giggled and chattered like hens at the revealing site.

"Look deeply girls. This is a cunt that hasn't been played with for some time. Been too busy with your miracle machine haven't you?"

I didn't speak. There wasn't any retort left in me. I just pressed myself further into the table.

"Back on this side Heather. And spread yourself open just like before."

I did just as Dana said without a word. The storm of shame and anger inside me was hard enough to keep spinning. I felt her come behind me and her still hard cock was rested on my lower back. She held it and dragged it slowly down my back. It reached between my ass cheeks and I gasped loudly. It was oddly warm against my chilled skin and the sensation was so intense.

I never thought this would be a reason to wish I had been having more sex. Dana finally met with my pussy hole and I gripped the edges of the table. Without a word or any mercy she quickly sunk into me. I actually had to scream as I could feel myself being forced to accommodate this large intrusion. I was barely able to catch my breath before she yanked out ever inch and slammed it back home.

Another scream tore out of me and my waist pressed hard into the table as Dana pounded me. It was like white hot fire being poured into me. I was lifted off my feet and literally turned around on her cock. Like a fucking cartoon character. My back touched the warmed table and Dana wasted no time continuing to fuck me.

The lurid sounds coming from inside me were filthy. Each thrust sounded like someone fisting a hard of Vaseline. Dana stopped all of sudden and pressed her hand into my stomach.

"I can feel my bulge in your stomach. Can you feel it?"

Dana moved her cock side to side and then up and down inside me. She was actually trying to break me. I couldn't take it anymore more. It was awful. Her disgusting cock was there, tainting my insides. Dana's vicious pounding continued and there was this constant ache. It felt she was filling both of my holes at the same time. My asshole flexed and squirmed as she continued to assault me.

"I wonder how you would look all swollen with my child. Would you like that Heather? To carry my little one?"

I shook my head violently and tried weakly to grab at Dana's monster cock. She laughed and knocked my hands away each time I tried to pull her out of me. She was moaning and swearing loudly. If this was an indication it meant she was ready to cum. I was trying to squirm off and get away from him but I couldn't do it. My body felt weak and I was so tired. My arms fell to the side and I just laid there.

With one last thrust that pushed Dana ridiculously far inside of me, I felt a flood of cum pour into me. My stomach felt stretched and bloated. I looked down and my stomach was actually rising slowly. It was a fucking horror show! Dana stayed inside me for almost twenty minutes before she slowly pulled out. A stream of cum fell onto the floor with an loud liquid sound.

Every time I moved even slightly more cum slipped out. It was disgusting. I felt like I had been holding a shit in for over a week. I had to just lay there. I wasn't sure when I could get up. Eventually the orderlies had to pull me up and onto my feet. But that was a bad idea because the moment I stood up streams of semen started to slip out of me. Soon there a tiny puddle between my legs and around my feet.

I felt almost drunk throughout the whole experience. When I came to I was laying down in a hospital bed in one of Dana's rooms. I was completely dressed in light blue scrubs and Dana was sitting in the corner watching me. She got up and came to my bed side.

"As much as I enjoyed myself Heather I'd rather it not happen under these circumstances again. I hope when I send you back to your work you will have learned not to meddle. Understand?"

I just nodded and kept my mind on getting home.

"I did some tests. Just because I was curious. It was never your body that was the problem. Your anatomy is perfect for having children. I have no doubt it was your ex husband who was shooting blanks. As much as that should please you I should voice some concern. My semen has special markers that attack damaged cells, reshape misshapen tissue, even add to the number of eggs a women makes. But that's in the eventuality that she actually needs them. You on the other hand don't. Nine out of ten the child your carrying might be a little advanced."

"Advanced?"

"Yeah. Like the first natural born futanari woman in the world. That type of advanced."

Dana McCallister's child. Living and growing inside me. My child? Would it be my child? A baby. Oh wow a baby. Like soft bouncy things. She gave me everything I wanted. I was looking down at my hands but I couldn't any more.

"Dana."

She looked up at me quickly. I had never called her by her first name.

"Heather?"

I smiled big a deal saw my vision get blurry with tears again. This time happy tears.

"Thank you Dana! Thank you for this gift."

Dana laughed and laid her hand on my thigh.

"Trust me Heather, it definitely was my pleasure."

I cradled my abdomen and tried to make to think of a baby the size of a corn kernel. I laughed softly and laid back. She didn't realize how much it was my pleasure.

12