Thoroughly Loving Nina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's best we temper our excitement and sit with you and have coffee. She'll not be grieving her father's demise but will nevertheless feel emotional about his passing."

"That girl deserves you Victor Haig."

Vic grinned and patted Hannah's shoulder.

Nina drove up to them one handed, wiping her eyes with her free hand. Vic opened the door for her and she virtually fell into his arms saying, "I'm sorry, I'm so terribly sorry – I should have given you my phone number. Oh you must have felt abandoned."

Remembering being accommodated between the warm and very active thighs of Peg the biology lecturer only twelve hours after the dust of Nina's departing vehicle had settled, Vic had the grace to hide his embarrassed face on Nina's shoulder while whispering sorry.

"Me – you're worried about me?" he said, genuinely surprised. "You were the one suffering all that grief; it must have been terrible for you. But tell me later darling – this is my co-employer Hannah Black. She only answers to the name Hannah."

"Hello young lady. Oh my, aren't you just the cat's whiskers. You're beautiful."

"Thank you for providing a refuge for my lover I carelessly lost."

"Refuge? Your young man has more than proven his worth in the short time he has been here. Last night Joe and I decided that if I liked the look of you I'd offer you Vic's job. Then after Vic has trained you up we'll promote and train Vic to manage the operations of the ranch on a year's contract. By then our daughter will be bringing home her husband serving out his final year of his five-year contract running a huge cattle station out of Darwin, Australia."

Vic looked as astonished as Nina.

"But why would you want to do that – we're what do you call them, um, greenhorns. I've never managed anything?"

Hannah pulled the screen door open for them to enter her and Joe's private quarters as part of the ranch-house was subdivided into self-contained suites for 'guest ranchers' who required total luxury. "Your man signs your praises – he's told me how competent and intelligent you are. He told me he forgot to ask you for your phone number – he took the rap for that oversight. It had me thinking we need business minded people who are good thinkers running out operations, not trying to convert compliant ranch-hands. Joe has had a heart bypass operations and has to slow down. Please say you accept."

"This is so unexpected," Hannah, Vic began. "I'll have a word with Nina over-night and in the morning..."

"We accept, thank you Hannah," Nina said firmly. "We both have come adrift from society and need to settle back in and re-adopt good values. At present Vic regards me as a sex object and traveling companion. I know he needs more than that."

"I could handle all the sex on offer when in my twenties," Hannah laughed. "Nina's called you, Vic. It's your move."

"I'm well out of date with ranching..."

"Joe and I reckon you have retained good basics. You talk conversationally as if you've never been off your parents' ranch and Joe's seen you helping the boys out and you ride as good as any of them on the bikes and better than most of them on a horse. We think ranching could be in your blood, Vic."

"Well, if you have that amount of confidence in me, I'm willing to commit to that year staying on here. I love the life-style."

"Done deal. Joe will sign you up after dinner tonight. Now let's have coffee. Then I'm putting you two into the Mountain View suite. Just pull the curtains shut and while away the afternoon in your reunion. Our guests won't return until around 5:00 because they're gone way out on a cattle drive and as you know Vic the incoming arrivals from 2:00 are all booked for lakeside cabins and the mini-bus of South African tourists have chosen the bunkhouse. You'll be left in your own private world for a whle."

Embracing in their suite, Vic said, "I'm glad you were there for your father's death; as you said it's what you mom would have wanted."

"Thank you darling. What a sweet thing to say. Vic, with my father's death I inherit his estate which is considerable because my mom was a wealthy woman in her own right. I..."

"If you don't mind honey, in this stage of our relationship I really don't need to know about your personal financial standing. But if you want a second opinion about anything just give me the bare details and I'll do my best to assist. I feel not knowing keeps us better balanced in my mind; as you know I was broke before I met you but now am on a reasonable salary."

"Okay, I was excited about telling you but will curb myself because I accept what you say. How many people work on this spread?"

"About forty, including part-times such as fly-fishing tutors, water sports organizers, outdoor guides, shooting and horse riding instructors and even a permanent medic. To look at Joe and Hannah you'd think they are two-bit dirt farmers and yet here they are diversified on the remnants of a spread farmed by her family for generations and running a million dollar business."

"Ranch."

"No, business. They probably gross well over $2 million a year – perhaps three."

"Wow."

Reaching for Vic's zip as she pushed Vic back on to the bed Nina asked, "Why do they value you so much?"

"Because I've upgraded their computer and purchased an easier to use booking system, so they are taking their own bookings again and that's saving them ten grand a year in fees to the outside provider. Joe and Hannah have been naïve babes with their two computers but I've purchased new farm-based software with help wizards that make it child's play for them to completely track their financial situation in both the guest and ranch businesses. As well it gives them access to the most complete analysis in the ag market, which their financial clerk can manage with ease as she's a graduate of a low-level business school running a year-old course for the likes of her. Then I supported their farm manager to upgrade from simple ear tags on every Hereford to an electronic system which records the input on a database everything done or known to have occurred to each animal including, of course, registering weight gains at weigh-ins which is the bottom line purpose of raising cattle."

"So now they are promoting you in appreciation? Oooh, look at this; I've missed you baby," Nina murmered, licking the length of the erection she'd pulled out and then dribbling on the tip like a pro.

"You might think that, but they are a very canny couple. They don't think they've drained my potential yet and will still pay me under-market rates because they know I'm here for the life-style and...Oh, baby, you're never before taken it in so deep. Flicking your tongue around it like that and you'll soon have me drained of my full potential."

When pulling away to lick from his balls to the tip, Nina said when she was home alone for a rest from sitting with her father at the hospital, she'd hired some DVDs with the intention of learning techniques. "One woman even explained to the camera how to deep throat without gagging."

"Must get your more DVDs," Vic groaned.

They fooled around for almost two hours, both pulling back at times to keep the pot boiling, sweat half-blinding them. Finally Vic sprawled on the bed, pulling Nina to straddle facing him.

"Ah, I know about this one," Nina said softly, as they watched his white dick with angry red patches disappearing into her cunt. Vic placed his hands under her cheeks and lifted her, she quickly pushing up herself. As they fell into rhythm – she doing most of the work – Nina asked, "What's this position called?"

"Cowgirl," answered Vic watching her tits flying out of control.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as his eyes rolled into the upper sockets and he began pumping a huge load up the channel of his bouncing darling with her super-active tits.

"Have your pulled a muscle," Nina puffed, looking at his anguished face as he fired the first ejaculation. "Oh God, you're coming!" she screamed and then whooped as she began to repeatedly spasm.

"Oh, that was wonderful. Can we do it again right now?"

"Mercy," croaked Vic, wondering if he would ever be able to walk again or even lift a finger. He grinned at the excited beauty smiling above him like a sexual assassin.

Oh God, he thought. Why didn't I team up with a good fuck closer to my own age?

"Rest darling," she cooed. "You've never fucked me between the tits. Can that be next?"

Vic decided at that moment all adult DVDs must be banned.

To be continued...

12