Thoroughly Loving Nina Ch. 04

Story Info
Nina & Vic grow closer, & look to buy a ranch.
11.2k words
4.69
22.3k
5

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE STORY SO FAR: Twice divorced, unemployed computer technician Victor Haig is searching for a real soul mate when he rescues Nina Raymond from two louts who mistaking her for a hooker or an easy opportunity. The previous night Nina was thrown out of home by her mentally unbalanced and recently widowed father. Nina (20) admits to 37-year old Vic she's sexually inexperienced. He learns the young woman has been abused sexually by the few men in her life including her father. They leave town, taking to the road in Nina's SUV with no destination in mind. The morning after they begin their adventure into the unknown, Nina returns to check on her father, to find he's dying and she and Vic temporarily lose contact. They are reunited and spend a year on a cattle and horse ranch which takes paying guests as ranch dudes. They move on to a small coastal town where they befriend a computer and video store owner who offers them jobs. The owner's wife has walked out on him and he's taken up with his accounts clerk. Vic makes a casual but insulting remark about that woman just as she walks in behind him.

* * *

Vic became aware at store owner David Bell's embarrassment that the woman indicating outrage behind him was the same women he'd just described as David's 'Piece of skirt'.

"I beg your pardon – once a brat with a tendency to insult ladies grows into a man unable to throw such a despicable tendency. I've said something nasty without reason and once again apologize."

"It hurts being called something cruel like that, especially in David's presence. Who are you?"

Vic looked into the dark eyes of an attractive woman quite similar to Nina in age and stature. "I'm Victor Haig, newly recruited as David's computer technician. But if you feel you cannot work with me hurtful comment I'm out of here, never to return."

The woman swallowed. "No, no – you cannot do that. The store is in greater need of a computer technician than me. Shake my hand Mr Haig and that indiscretion is behind us."

"Thank you miss," Vic said, still in a bit of a sweat.

"Call me Cilla – I'm Cilla Maple. Are you attached to this pretty young woman?"

"Yes, he is. I'm his piece of skirt, Nina Raymond. I am very pleased to meet you Cilla.

The two men held their breath until Cilla smiled. "We have that in common."

"Yes and we have a closer link than that; I've been engaged to work here in sales."

"You look too upmarket to work in this old-fashion outfit," Cilla said. "I hope David has warned you we have lost quite a slab of our regular customers."

"Yes, I indicated that without being too specific," David said. "I didn't want to frighten them off. They are leaving now and start on Friday to help pull this place apart. We're going upmarket – I'll fill you after they leave," David said, taking Cilla's arm. "My impression is we'll make a great team."

"I'll look forward working with someone my own age," Cilla said. "But you sir, the jury is out on you for the moment."

"Normally he's very well house-trained, I assure you," Nina said. They all laughed and said their goodbyes.

Nina began to scold Vic as they walked along the one long shopping street. "I really don't know how you could be so careless with your tongue."

"I'm sorry. Please accept my apology for embarrassing you. I'm feeling better because I saw in her eyes Cilla has decided she likes me."

Nina sniffed. "I saw that also and think she more than likes you. I would prefer that you didn't dirty the nest."

"What does that mean?"

"Seducing her could harm our relationship with David."

"Of course, but what about our relationship; we haven't discussed either of us succumbing to outside temptation?"

"I really haven't thought about it but I know I wouldn't like finding out you'd been with another woman."

"But it's okay if you don't find out?" Vic asked, cocking his head and looking almost comical at that angle.

"I suppose so but it disappoints me that you should think like that."

"Well, I really was asking for educational purposes. Our relationship is becoming much closer and I anticipate there will come a time when I wouldn't dream of being with another woman."

Nina showed every sign of being testy, fluffing up the back of her hair and pulling at the shoulders of her top. "And when do you anticipate reaching that point?"

"If you don't mind, could I leave that question unanswered? I haven't really thought about it."

"No, that's fine. You haven't asked about my likelihood of breaching fidelity."

"I didn't think it was my place to ask you that; there's been no sign of anyone coming on to you, other than me."

"Hasn't there?"

"Who? I want to know?"

"If you don't mind could I leave that question unanswered," Nina said coldly.

"Touché," he muttered and missed her wry smile. He suspected for the first time since they had been having sex, apart when Nina was having a period and also when they became separated, he'd miss out on sex that night.

They walked along the street, an unusually wide gap between them.

"We should inspect the premises of David's competitors."

"Good idea – he told me there are only two outfits scaled up enough to be direct competitors."

They found nothing about the two competitors that dismayed them, Vic describing them as also lazy operations.

"Meaning?" Nina asked, still showing no signs of a thaw.

"David could make his business fly after the upgrade by paying greater attention to marketing strategies."

"I share that thought. So what do we recommend?"

"What are the two key components to his business?"

"That's easy: product and service, especially service in his type of business with its big potential for an ongoing relationship with customers."

"Indeed – a lifetime relationship with some people and even generational in some instances."

"How do you know all this?"

"We received a fully rounded education when I trained as a computer technician – it included business modeling around the computer technicians attached to a home appliance store or department in a department store. The assumption of the course designers was that some of us would elevate ourselves from being technicians to entering management and even owning the store or even a network of stores - owning or franchising them."

"So from the broad base you are able to tutor me?"

"Yes, as will David. At the ranch you learned about the front end of client relations and narrowly the workings of support administration. Now you are advancing into retailing where the client is not a captive as on the ranch – David's clients are capable of walking out if they don't find instant satisfaction. Clearly David's product and client support systems will be far more complex at the ranch. My expectation is that our arrival will re-awaken David's interest in his business and we are likely to see him performing at his best."

"Then we should encourage him to seek a divorce otherwise the risk remains that his wife will return and throw him off centre again."

Frowning, Vic said, "We can't interfere with his personal life."

"I suppose not," Nina said glumly. "That's all the more reason for you to back away if Cilla decides to target that cock of yours."

"Nina!"

"What?"

"It was your idea that we become less foul-mouthed."

"Well, that just proves to me that I'm depressed."

* * *

Not unexpectedly, Vic was made to pay for his reckless utterances suggesting if temptation came his way he could stray. Nina pushed him away that night and the next two, depressing Vic but making him realize there was more to a relationship than sex, although he was not completely convinced. The two days between those three nights were unremarkable although he and Nina remained civil; he'd describe those two days as grey days.

Dawn ending that third night brought welcome change – for both of them. Vic awoke finding it difficult to breathe but before he could panic realized a pussy was being pressed into his mouth. He dutifully began licking now aware Nina was sitting over his face; it was very unlikely to be Cilla.

The tension and resentment flowed out of him as pussy juice mixed with his saliva in his mouth. A cocktail great cocktail was in the making because Nina had the sweetest pussy he'd ever reamed.

Vic began working like a pro and was rewarded with Nina patting the top of his head, sighing and saying, "That's my boy." Her encouraged 'boy' lifted his work-rate and before long had her mewing in release as she creamed his face like never before.

"God that was climatic," he crowed.

"Help me off, I need to rest," she panted.

Vic placed her on her front, lifted her up at the waist and put two pillows under her belly. Then with a big grin, shuffling up on his knees to take up perhaps his favorite position with a woman, going slowly with long strokes. Due to her wetness this was accompanied by loud squishing sounds that really broadened his grin.

Plowing away Vic thought back on what he considered were the best fucks he could remember, rating them. Both ex-wives were in his Top Ten which was not surprising because that's what they were good at and his reason for associating with them. He blushed when placing one of his mother's friends at number nine and he was pleased to be able to slot Nina in at number eight – that rating came with her supreme performance on the night marking their first anniversary, ending in that great finale when he was uncertain whether he could perform again but she then put the squeeze on him. How could she be so lovable like that and then so soon afterward be such a cow, keeping her legs crossed?

It's you, you creep, he admonished, being surprised he could blame himself.

"You're a man, working towards turning thirty-nine for goodness sake, seventeen years Nina's senior. Seventeen years? He redid the math and was appalled; remembering he'd thought it was a 10-year gap sometime back. Seventeen! He was old enough to be her father. For a moment Vic was depressed, not helped when finding Nina had fallen asleep. He wondered about discontinuing but his balls felt so tight after three nights of abstinence that he decided to keep on the job; perhaps she would wake later if he worked her clit?

Nina my young flower, he thought. I'm too old for you but before you leave me my great hope is I will pull you into number one position in my best fuck rating list. Such competence will give the man you choose to marry a really great thrill the first time he humps you. What I'd give to be there, observing my protégé almost screwing out his eyeballs as she brings him expertly into ejaculation!

Vic glanced at the bedside clock – golly, better get going as they needed to shower and shave – yes, Nina now sported a totally bald pussy after being influenced by those lady wranglers. How the fuck they found out Nina was hairy raised interesting questions. But he left that thought hanging – he and she needed to be on the job with David at 8:00 as arranged.

He reached for Nina's clit. She stirred and murmured, "That's nice darling. Oh, you're fucking me as well? I better get into it," she said, beginning to rock. "Oh, I feel that stiff thick cock pounding me. I love the feeling of your balls slapping against me. Ooooooooh, here I come." At that point Vic knew he'd be arriving like a late train but the gap between their orgasms narrowed when Nina squeezed those slapping balls rather hard.

"Blaaaah," he blurted as he pumped in every available drop, feeling glad, feeling like a real man and knowing he loved Nina.

Love Nina? Oh you idiot, he thought, laying on her while recovering enough energy to withdraw and walk his very spent dick into the shower. Don't ruin the sweet young thing's life by loving her; she must never know.

"You've been very nice to me this morning, darling," Nina said, pushing up against his weight as if preparing to try to toss him aside. "Could I reward you by doing cowgirl?"

"Shower, I must have a shower," Vic said rolling off her. I remind you we begin work today so must have a decent breakfast."

"Well darling, I calculate we can fit another round in comfortably," Nina said but stopping as she watched his bare-ass making a hurried exit to the shower.

David watched the couple approach, Nina's tits capturing his attention first. Such a pretty thing, he thought. Those dark green eyes go so well with her olive complexion. Her dark curly hair must be wonderful to stroke. Vic, you are a very luck bloke. I bet you've been between those great looking legs this morning and every morning. You're not someone I'd want to tangle with – lean, six-two and well muscled. A big dick I'd guess, otherwise why would a 21-year-old be on the road with someone old enough to be her father?

"Hi guys, right on time I see," David called after unlocking the door and opening it for them. "I'm excited after inspecting the painting done according to your specs, Nina."

"It looks great," Nina said. "What time did they finish?"

"Eleven fifteen – there were four of them and the leading hand had it all worked out and they tore into it apart from two coffee breaks."

"Right," said Nina. "David, you open all the doors and windows – this place needs to be ventilated. I'll fix a sign 'Closed for Renovations' and hang it on a rope tied across the doorway. Vic, you begin sorting out your room."

"Good morning everyone," Cilla called, entering the premises. "I volunteer to help you Vic after you assist me shift my files and computer into that alcove behind the sales desk."

"Excellent," said Nina, assuming the role of project manager uninvited. "I'll draw up a floor plan for the logical positions of departments and discuss it with you, David, as your input is essential. We know you are the boss but it may be necessary for me to give you a lead with logical thinking; we're underway."

As David opened the high windows he thought Nina not only had great breasts but she had a great manner, such great confidence for someone so young He suspected she had great potential in management as displayed by the pleasant way she barked out orders so that they all were working to take the changes forward. He'd noted Cilla had nobbled Vic to help her with the heavy lifting. She looked great in that low cut sun dress with its built in bra. Nothing like a bit of tit wobble to stir a guy. Damn, she could stir Vic. Ah, Nina was here; be watchful Vic if Cilla decides to tempt you!

By mid morning coffee break, Vic was certain Cilla was making a play for him. She'd bent in front of him and catching him staring at her rather exposed tits had simple giggled, not saying a word or making any attempt to cover up a little. They'd also bumped together more times than seemed necessary – the two areas there were working in weren't all that confined. But he was comfortable – she was bright and chatty and Nina wouldn't have to look too hard at them to see he wasn't doing anything wrong.

During the coffee break Vic was relieved Cilla made no attempt to sit next to him. She obtained David's approval that she should store her archives of paper files above the cupboards in David's office.

"Vic, you'll find the stepladder out in the storeroom," David said, indicating Vic was to continue assisting Cilla.

Vic wondered what Nina would be thinking of this but she had her head down sketching.

Walking back to where they had been working Cilla seemed to turn childish. "Do you like working with me Vic?"

"Yeah, it's okay."

"Only okay?"

"Well yes, it's only work. But you're lively and pull your weight."

"Pull my weight. Do you think I'm overweight?"

"No, you look great."

At that point Vic realized her comments were now adult, rather than childish.

"What's great about my body, Vic?"

Time to put and end to this. "I'll fetch the stepladder."

"I'll come with you."

"No Cilla, you get the files ready."

Vic placed the ladder and began climbing it when Cilla said, "No Vic, I need to place the files in order in the right places. Please hold the ladder steady for me."

Vic's heart began racing. He'd seen this set-up in films: the babe climbs the ladder, shows her panties and stocking thighs to the guy holding the ladder, he shows an interest and she scampers down the ladder and they embrace. Either that happens or as she comes down her skirt drapes over his head and the scene fades out.

Cilla climbed the ladder, making no attempt to waggle her ass at Vic as she climbed beyond him and he grabbed the far side of the ladder to steady it. As Vic looked up his nose twitched; was that pussy he smelled?

She was calling so he looked up all the way this time and spotted self-supporting stocking tops and yes, that was pussy he'd whiffed: she was bare-ass and a tuff of auburn hair showed through the backs of her legs - the hair looked moist.

Vic's dick stirred, taking an interest in being prompted by signals from his brain.

Cilla has turned to look at him. "How's the view down there – hope it won't provoke you to pop?"

Pop? Did she mean lose his cool or to lose a load? He wasn't up to asking.

"I'd say a little cheeky."

"Like to see more?"

"No."

"Spoiler," she sighed. "Okay, pass me January and February."

The files were marked January to December and she placed them, logically, in that order from left to right. How deceitful, there was no need for her to climb the ladder at all. He could have placed those files with his eyes shut, but they hadn't been shut, had they? They stayed very open and fixed on her ass and almost totally hidden pussy as she now began climbing down extremely slowly. He pulled his left hand away to allow her to pas him. Now she had a boob out, the nipple looking red and swollen.

"Put it away and stop behaving like this with me, Cilla. I'm sorry but I have no intention of becoming between you and David and you must accept that the affection between Nina and me bonds us deeply. This is a no, and I really mean no, Cilla," Vic said sternly.

"Yes Cilla, put it away; you might catch it on the ladder."

Cilla and Vic turned to stare at Nina leaning casually against the door frame.

"That's another job well done; thanks team," Nina said and disappeared from view.

"Oh God, I'm sorry Vic. I was only after a bit of fingering."

Vic grinned, pulled up Cilla's skirt and slapped the bare butt. "It's great, I've passed the test and she'll be delighted with me. It will be full on tonight."

"Well Vic, if you ever want it full on with me, just say the word."

"Sorry Cilla, it can never be. As you saw, I'm on a very short leash and I am happy with that."

The work was completed ahead of schedule at 10:45 on Sunday morning, the premises looking very impressive. David went out and returned through the door to gain the impression that newly arriving customers would gain. He looked pleased.

Cilla and hugged him. "Will you apply for divorce now; this is our new life underway?"

"Yes darling," he said, kissing her briefly. "Well guys, let's have lunch instead of dinner, eh?"

Vic said, "Suits me – Nina?" She nodded.

Cilla chose a seafood restaurant and she and Nina hit the wine enthusiastically. As they were walking out, the two females ready for sleep, David took a call.

Ending the conversation David turned to Vic, an apology etched all over his face. "A half hour, as a favor...please?"

"What is it?"

"My younger sister Sharon. She's done something to the computer and now it won't boot and she's in a state. My 12-year-old niece is to present a school project in the morning and Sharon says it needs to be downloaded. I'll take you to Sharon and calm her. She's in a bit of a state."

"No, give me the address and call her, saying I'll be with her inside thirty minutes. I need to put Nina to bed first."

"Yeah, I must do the same with Cilla. Those two like celebrating. Look, Sharon's a bit toffee nosed, married to this big shot who owns a chemical plant – our town's largest employer. She acts as if she's the town's First Lady. Just don't take any crap from her. She'll pay you whatever you ask – charge triple rates as it's Sunday and pocket the whole lot. I really appreciate this, Vic."