Thoroughly Loving Nina Ch. 05

Story Info
Naughty Vic and Leigh begin pumping up their sex life.
5.4k words
4.65
16.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE STORY SO FAR: Twice divorced, unemployed computer technician Victor Haig is searching for a real soul mate when he rescues Nina Raymond from two louts who either mistook her for a hooker or an easy opportunity. Nina (20) admits to 37-year old Vic she's sexually inexperienced. He learns the young woman has been abused sexually by the few men in her life including her terminally ill widowed father. They leave town, taking to the road in Nina's SUV with no destination in mind. The morning after they begin their adventure into the unknown, Nina returns to check on her father, to find he's dying and she and Vic temporarily lose contact. They are reunited and spend a year on a cattle and horse ranch which takes paying guests as ranch dudes. They move on to a small coastal town where they befriend a computer and video store owner who employs them to help resuscitate his business. Three months later Nina and Vic leave and at a café late that morning decide to head east into traditional cattle country and look for a run-down ranch to buy and build up. Nina reveals she's the daughter of an heiress and inherited her mother's wealth. Although pleased she is wealthy Vic decides it's best they don't overspend as he wishes to pay his way to end up being in 50-50 partnership with Nina. They are now ready to negotiate for the purchase of a privately owned but neglected ranch of 63,800 acres.

* * *

Vic and Nina entered the Hunger's property and drove to the barn. Nina watched Vic kissed Leigh on the cheek casually and received a warm response but nothing untoward. Without any delay Leigh turned and kissed Nina on the cheek with no apparent difference than the greeting Vic had received, which eased Nina's suspicion about those two. Well, so what if they had fooled around, she thought; she'd indicated to Vic before he left her the previous day he was welcome to do whatever was necessary to win Leigh's allegiance.

Leigh invited Nina to pick the horse she wanted. Nina opted for the sorrel called Kitty and hoped Vic would end up with the dun called Archer; that's what happened. Nina was pleased about that because a few days earlier she'd seen a heart warming sight of a man on a Palomino riding ahead of two children on their ponies. Nina hoped that one day Vic would have two children to go riding with - Austin and Natalie, two of her favorite names for youngsters. She colored when she realized what she'd just thought; fortunately Vic and Leigh were about to mount their horses so her embarrassment went unnoticed. They set off without the reclusive vendors emerging from the homestead to wave at them.

"Oh what a great afternoon to be riding the range," Nina said, kicking Eva into a canter, the other two riders following suit.

Mid-afternoon they stopped under trees to have coffee and cookies and arrived back at the homestead just on 6:00, the vendors continuing to remain out of sight. Weird, thought Nina, who was very happy with what she'd seen after Vic and Leigh had pointed out potential. They unsaddled their horses and Leigh set Eva free to graze in the vast 'home' paddock, saying she would collect her next morning as she could only trailer two horses at once.

She looked at her clients keenly, "Well – do we enter negotiations here over lunch tomorrow?"

Vic looked at Nina and waited for her to respond. He was happy but was she?

"I liked what I saw out there Vic. I cannot visualize all of the potential that you talk about but I'm satisfied to complete the purchase, providing we come to a price that you find acceptable."

"Right Leigh, we rely on you to make your aunt and uncle more flexible in seeking their exit price," Vic said. "We want to purchase the ranch as a doing concern, they just removing their personal possessions."

"That's being positive, Vic," Leigh said. "I'll do my best to encourage an amicable resolution. Anything else I need to know?"

"Yes, tell them this," Vic said. "Unless we have reached total agreement on the sale price by 2:30 tomorrow, Nina and I are out of here."

"Is that fair?"

"You heard him, Leigh," Nina said. "Two and a half hours is plenty of time to reach agreement provided the vendors are willing sellers. The ranch is rundown, the sale price needs to reflect that so please make our position clear: a fair price otherwise we are out of here."

"My aunt and uncle are not people who like to rush into things."

"They've had plenty of time to think, what with those other offers coming to nothing," Nina said unwaveringly. "It's decision time for them, time to lower their asking price and become realistic."

"Vic?"

"I've nothing further to add except tell them we are thinking $5.5 million but could be pushed a little higher."

"They won't agree to that," Leigh sighed.

"Well talk to them; call us if we're not required to front up at noon tomorrow," Vic said. "Make a sale happen, Leigh."

"Okay guys, I'll do my very best," Leigh sighed.

As Vic and Nina drove off, Nina asked whether it had been wise to indicate they were thinking $5.5 million. Vic said revealing that established negotiating boundaries, giving the vendors something to think about over-night. He realized Leigh thought that figure was too low but it wasn't too far lower than the independent appraisal submitted to the bank. As well, Leigh's appraisal was lower than the asking price, strongly indicating there was room for both sides to adjust their stances.

"But the Hungers won't will they; they are obstinate?"

"Dunno Nina. They'll talk long and hard tonight so let's see what tomorrow brings."

Nina and Vic arrived at the ranch just on midday, wearing western gear hoping to mentally confirm them as willing buyers. Leigh came from the homestead to welcome them, smiling but there were no kisses.

"Come in. We've decided to eat before negotiations commence.

Within half an hour after a very indifferent meal, no wine and bad coffee to follow, a deal had been finalized – payment of $5,920,000 as a going concern.

Leigh called the bank and returned smiling. She told Nina and Vic, "Your application has been approved, effective from settlement day. We'll all meet at my office at 11:00 tomorrow to complete the paper work – agreed everyone?" Everyone nodded. The Hungers shook hands with Nina and Vic and left the room.

"After paying off their mortgages including late payment penalties and paying off all other debts and commission, my aunt and uncle will walk away with almost $1 million, which means they'll retire in considerable comfort," Leigh said. "Our company achieves the sale and you have several thousand extra in kitty to effect improvements. I'm happy with the outcome and wish you well. I'd like you to come and meet my husband at our ranch for dinner tomorrow night. Is that convenient? I feel we'll end up being very good friends."

Nina and Vic accepted with thanks. As they drove away she hugged Vic's arm. "We are ranchers – or will be on settlement day."

"Yes," he grinned triumphantly. "When we arrive back at the hotel and have our drinks in front of us, let's call Hannah and Joe to tell them the news and ask if we could visit them soon for a few of days. The next five weeks are doing to drag for us."

"But why there?"

"If their daughter Margo and son-in-law are going to close down the guest operation, I want to negotiate for the purchase of the smaller cabins and if the price is right having them trucked here; that ought to be much cheaper than building from scratch. The son-in-law wants to end guest ranching when the snows come."

"If that's what you want to do, let's do it."

"Thanks darling," Vic said, reaching to stroke her cheek, keeping an eye on the road. "I've done some sketching and gone into economics and possible trade, though it's difficult finding any data on that. It's also we are nearer 300 miles than 200 miles from the city. I figure we should limit ourselves to an adult only operation for up to forty guests and make it a Monday to Saturday operation, giving us every Sunday free – to stay in bed if she wish.

"Sounds good but I'd like to engage an outside consultant if you don't mind," Nina said. "We need a business plan and a marketing plan including joining guest ranch stays websites."

Vic said that made sense. "I run the ranch and you run the guest operation – okay?"

"Yes, that's what my thoughts were, exactly. We are such a great team. I'll stray outside at times because I hope to become a cowgirl. In return you are invited to stray into the guest operation."

Vic laughed, very happily.

* * *

Nina consumed a little too much wine too quickly before and during dinner next evening so Leigh's husband Dean Masters offered to sit out on the porch with her until she felt better. Vic said he'd help Leigh clear away.

"I prepared the way for a satisfactory outcome in those negotiations yesterday," Leigh said, reaching for him. "Am I to receive my little reward?"

"Are you mad?" Vic whispered, looking nervously at the door.

"The door's open; if either of them come across the room we'll hear them. I'm sure the way Nina was behaving when we finished the meal she'll be asleep. Besides, it's not uncommon for Dean to nap immediately after dinner when out there on his favorite chair."

"You're out of your mind."

"I assure you we won't be caught."

"Well, let's keep our clothes on, eh."

"I'll make it easier for you – I'll be back in a minute."

Vic piled plates and cutlery into the dishwasher, his blood running fast, but didn't turn it on fearing the noise would block out footsteps. Leigh returned giggling, saying she was only wearing her dress. She handed Vic a condom.

"I'd like to bend over the kitchen table. Kiss me and rub my breasts."

Vic had no problem with that but first stood face to face. After several kisses he pulled down the low neck of Leigh's dress and buried his face into her breasts. She groaned and unzipped him with one hand, her other hand holding his head in place.

"I'm ready," she panted, pink-faced and licking his pre-cum off her hand. Vic listened, heard no sound from the porch, and so eased Leigh over the table. After easing on the condom he flicked up her dress and pushed in his dick, a little roughly.

Instead of complaining, Leigh groaned and said that was marvelous, she felt almost ready to burst.

Vic began pumping, feeling his heat rising and he pulled her thighs together a little to increase the friction. At that Leigh convulsed and groaned as her pulled her head back by her hair. He reached under and rubbed her clit, making her convulse and groan again.

"That's enough," he whispered.

"You haven't ejaculated," she complained. "Fuck my tits – I'll unbutton my dress front."

Vic looked nervously at the doorway. At least no-one was standing there watching. He removed the condom and placed it into a can in the trash bin under the sink bench and squeezed the can flat, burying it deep into the trash.

Dipping his fingers into Leigh's sopping cunt Vic coated his dick, pulling her half off the table so her lower body dropped to allow him to fuck those droopy tits of hers comfortably; she squeezing them and releasing them against his thrusts and withdrawals. When his face contorted Leigh grabbed his cock in the upward thrust and directed it into her mouth just as he began ejaculating. She took half of his length down her throat and managed the exchange without spilling a drop, although gagging a bit.

Leigh and Vic were cleaned up and sitting on the sofa together watching TV when Dean came in, grinned and said, "You two look comfortable. Sorry to disturb your TV watching Vic but Nina is complaining of a headache. Want me to take her back to the hotel or will you guys stay the night?"

Vic looked at the mild, fair-headed and already balding host wondering how on earth he could keep the lively Leigh happy.

"Yes stay," Leigh urged, grabbing Vic by the arm.

"Thanks but I'll take Leigh back to the hotel; she'll sleep undisturbed in the morning for as long as she wishes."

Vic carried Nina across to the SUV, turned and shook Dean's hand, thanking him for his hospitality. He pecked Leigh on the cheek.

"Christ Vic, even my mother kisses Leigh with more enthusiasm than that," Dean chuckled. Leigh launched herself at Vic, burying her tongue into his mouth.

Dean laughed. "As you can see, Vic, this babe of me is made for kissing. I think she's rather taken by you."

Slapping Dean on the back Vic laughed. "Thanks for the great evening; I think we all drank a little too much liquor."

"Great meeting you Dean: goodnight Leigh."

In the morning Vic sat on the deck outside their suite with a heavy heart, ashamed of himself. He accepted he was a scoundrel, traveling along the road with a sweet Nina he'd saved from molestation, fucking any women who looked at him twice while Nina went along immaculate in behavior and never denying him unless she was menstruating. He'd groaned, acknowledging his lack of loyalty, knowing it was up to him to extinguish such treachery.

Vic fell asleep with the soft early morning warming him dreaming of rustling cattle to build up his and Nina's herd. Oh what a callous, treacherous, deceitful partner of perhaps the loveliest woman he'd ever associated with and that included his mom.

A little over an hour later Vic dimly heard a beautiful sound that pierced his black heart: "Coffee darling?"

Opening his eyes he saw the vision, Nita still in her bra and panties he'd left her in the previous night; that headache had been fierce judging by the way she appeared to be so upset, so he skipped stripping her completely.

"Hello darling; feeling better?" he enquired, taking the mug and thanking her. Oh what wonderful service he received from her, in every way.

"It's becoming hot out here, care to join me inside?"

Vic felt immediately invigorated at the possibility of being led into sex although her face looked troubled as if she wasn't yet fully recovered. Still, women around the world screwed up their faces on the bed looking at the ceiling while being pounded. At least that meant a bloke could get a shot away. He cringed: So, is that all there is to your life – getting shots away? That cringe really was absolute embarrassment although Vic would be the first to acknowledge he had no shame.

Nina sat straight in her chair, head bowed, playing with a thick strand of hair hanging over her right eye.

God, she's pregnant was Vic's first thought.

Then she choked: "I had sex with Dean last night. I'm sorry, I so terribly sorry."

Vic sighed heavily in relief and looked up to see her bottom lip trembling. "Oh thank God you're not pregnant and have breast cancer – for a moment I feared the worst.

"Vic!" she screamed, running from the room.

You idiot, you've upset her; he thought and trailed her into the bedroom.

"Go away, leave me alone," she wept.

"Oh darling, I really wouldn't have minded had you been pregnant," he said, almost believing what he was saying.

Through the tears Nina stared at him pie-eyed. "You haven't been listening to me, have you? I was telling you I allowed Dean to have sex with me last night; I committed adultery or whatever it's called when you and your partner are unmarried."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"No I did not; I was terrified that you and Leigh were going to walk in on us. I'd been feeling terrible, wishing you were holding me. Dean began holding me and before I really knew was he was doing he was sucking my breast and fingering me; you know how that turns me on. I urged him saying no, no repeatedly and the fool began saying yes, yes; I became confused and the next thing I knew he had it in me so I groaned and lay back too weak to maintain a fight-back."

Nina wailed, "But Vic, the terrible thing was I enjoyed it."

"Hush, darling," Vic said stroking Nina's forehead. "I'm glad you didn't create a scene as it may have really upset Leigh and embarrassed me in front of her. I think you did the right thing."

"You think so?"

"Oh yes, unless it was rape?"

"Oh no, no. Don't even think of that dreadful thing. He had his way with me because I was overcome with liquor, almost to the point of vomiting, and the truth is I offered no resistance. I'm very much to blame. Will you ever be able to look at me again?"

"Well, I'll try dear, very hard, I promise. But don't be ashamed of enjoying sex, you always do, remember?"

"I do? Oh yes, but only male at a time."

"Well, there you go – Dean didn't have anyone with him last night, did he?"

"No definitely not – oh what are you saying?"

"Don't over-tax yourself. There's really no issue, darling. I am aware you behave ever so responsibly most of the time so what is a tiny indiscretion here and there? Just always ensure it's protected sex – that they wear condoms if they're male."

Nina shook her head as if attempting to clear it. "Now you listed Vic: I'm not seeing sex with other men and women. Oh God, what do you take me for? I just want sex with you."

"Of course you do darling, Vic soothed. "You have a long sleep, don't worry about. We'll have late lunch when you wake up and after that if you feel like it we'll do something together, even have sex if that's what you want. All is forgiven and nothing is changed darling; I respect you just the same and remain in awe that you want to associate with me. I feel ever so lucky."

Vic held his quietly sobbing darling until she fell asleep.

Minutes later he was dawdling along the main street, not looking at much because mostly the stores were women's shops – dresses, shoes, accessories and face and body repair outfits. Vic was vaguely thinking if women stayed at home or at work instead of going shopping retail areas could easily be cut back to the third of their present size and that raised the question of economics such as loss of job opportunities. Those thoughts became suspended when he heard a toot and his name being called.

There was Leigh with a huge dump truck almost up her tailpipe but the driver didn't look aggressive – Vic checked that out and found the truck driver was a woman who was combing her hair. Leigh leaned over to talk to the SUV driver through the passenger's window.

"Hi," Leigh said, thrusting a million dollar smile at him.

"Hi – you're holding up traffic."

"Oh, am I? Then jump in."

He hesitated and thought why not, they were in mid-town only two blocks away from the hotel where Nina was sleeping; nothing was going to happen.

Leigh began pulling away before Vic had his door shut and the air horns of the dump truck gave a two-bar gentle hoot of 'Thank you.' He thought weren't women charming.

"How yer doing partner?" Leigh drawled.

"Nicely, thank you kindly," he said, lifting his Stetson a couple of inches.

"How's Nina?"

"Sleeping."

"Oh, want to fill in time coming with me to appraise an office block."

Vic said he'd like that to see how it's done.

It was a three-level vacant building. He expected he'd be asked to hold a tape but Leigh used a laser distance meter to check rooms against original plans for any alterations that may have reduced net letting space and also took digital camera shots. She worked quickly but managed to find time to chat. They finished in the top floor in the boss's office presumably because it had the best view, a bathroom with wardrobe and the old-fashion leather-topped desk and chair had been left behind to on-sell.

Casually sitting in the chair Vic attempted to swivel round to look out the window behind but the mechanism was seized. Then followed a little piece of theatre: fluffing up her hair up and then locking her fingers together and holding them below her tummy and pretending to look very cute, Leigh said she was Miss Smith and had come about the job.

Vic picked up quickly. "Oh the job," he said gruffly.

12