Thoroughly Loving Nina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes the job," Leigh squeaked.

"Can you take shorthand?"

"No."

"Use recording machines and pocket digital recorders?"

"No."

"Then how good are you on a computer?"

"Hopeless."

"What about a typewriter?"

"What's a typewriter?"

"Oh dear, but you can make coffee?"

"Everyone says I ruin it."

The boss sighed. "Then what good are you to me?"

"This," she cooed, dancing up and sitting on his knee, turning up her face to be kissed.

The boss grumbled, "My wife won't approve of this; she's High Church."

"Well she's not invited to participate, is she?"

They began kissing. Vic thought it was safe to do that. But coming out of a deep kiss he became aware of his hand been lifted on to a bare breast. He attempted to drop but it but Leigh was holding his hand in place, trapping his palm right over the nipple. For a second he had this ridiculous thought the nipple was licking his palm.

Vic groaned; this simply would not do. You're out of here my boy, he resolved, becoming aware she must have thrust her hand between her own legs to be in position to pull down his zip like she was doing.

"Fuck, there goes one of my stockings," Leigh exclaimed.

He thought presumably it had ripped as he was trying to roll her off him. Leigh grabbed his shirt to hold on and popped off two buttons.

"This is ridiculous," he growled. "I'm sorry, I can't."

"Why can't you?" she asked, some how now out of her shirt with one breast hanging out of her bra.

Leigh froze, swore and said the lift was coming up; it must be a salesperson from her office bringing someone on an inspection. She began gathering her clothes and told Vic to grab her leather bag that contained her diary, sketchbook and laser measurer and camera.

"Then quickly, into the bathroom."

Vic had time to find his two shirt buttons before darting into the bathroom and closing the door.

"Why do we have to hide?" he asked. "We could have cleaned up and been above suspicion doing the measuring up when the arrived."

She giggled. "Look at my hair, the tear in this stocking, your dribble down this silk shirt and you are sweating with lipstick all over your face and on your shirt over your nipples. Quickly, into the wardrobe."

A few seconds later they heard the salesperson say, rather inexpertly, "This is the managing director's office, this desk and chair is not included in chattels but can be purchased, that is the view out the windows – lovely isn't it – and over here is a private bathroom."

"Oh that's a nice touch, isn't it John?" commented a women.

John said he supposed so.

"And this is the bathroom," said the salesperson. "There is the washbasin and the toilet and even a rather nice shower. And this is the wardrobe," she said, opening the door, the sudden burst of light making Vic blink. Leigh had her face buried in his chest and she was shaking, either from laughter or extreme remorse or perhaps both.

"Ah, unexpectedly deep, very nice," said the woman who was accompanying John. The doors closed and the 'intruders' walked away, leaving naughty Leigh and Vic in the left-hand side end of the wardrobe with only an empty dry cleaning bag between them and discovery plus some old telephone books largely concealing their legs.

"Oh, I was so mortified at the thought of being brought before a disciplinary board to face charges of unprofessional conduct," Leigh gasped. "At the same time I couldn't help laughing as it seemed so funny; I was thinking about their faces had they caught us out. We best stay here for a while – they could come back."

"What a bore."

"No Vic, fuck me."

Well he sure didn't want to tell Leigh that Dean had fucked Nina last night; she might go crazy or on the other hand be pleased and suggest they start going as a foursome. What a mess. "Okay, give me a condom."

"Oh damn, my handbag is under the front seat of the SUV. I know I wanted rubber in case of STDs but you're clean aren't you?"

"I believe so. What about you?"

"The same, I believe so."

"Neither of us really knows, do we?"

"That's true. Damn."

"It's okay, I'll give you a full on fingering."

Just before Leigh blasted away furiously Vic had worked up to having three fingers inside her, turned upwards and parallel. He shoveled as if there was no tomorrow and held a hand lightly over her mouth as she screamed her way to release.

Tidying up afterwards, they both agreed having her go off like that had been awesome.

Fifteen minutes later Vic went quietly into the hotel suite wearing his new shirt. He changed into his board-shorts, wrote a note to the still sleeping Nina that he would be at the rooftop pool, and went off for a couple of beers.

Vic was pleased with himself as his gun was fully loaded. Leigh had felt too exhausted to suck him off before they finished that damn foolery in that office. Amazingly though, she'd come out of the dress shop in a new dress looking great, as if nothing but some light duties had happened in her day. He sighed: women were so magnificent at being deceitful.

* * *

Looking exceptional curvy yet trim at the right places, Nina sauntered out to the roof-top pool aware she'd stopped a few conversations but well used to that; a bikini was invented for her body type.

She found Vic talking to someone; amazingly it was a guy yet the babes outnumbered the guys probably 4:1. She had an implausible thought: was Vic turning gay?

Vic jumped up from his sun loafer and as he closed around her to kiss her possessively – actually with high voltage. Nina glimpsed the older guy looking at her as if electrocuted; his eyes bulged.

"Sparking wine?"

"No, a lemon soda to start off darling."

"Oh, this is Shaun Love. Shaun, may I introduce the love of my life Nina."

"Hi Nina."

"Hi, no don't bother getting up," Nina said, reclining on Vic's loafer. "Stranger in town Shaun?"

"Not exactly."

They watched Vic walk across to the bar, Nina thinking a person either had to be a stranger in town or not. Vic's love handles were beginning to re-appear. He needed to be doing some cowboy work – she was glad cowboys were called cowboys in these parts with wranglers attributed to those folk who worked horses. Nina was becoming a fan of the cowboy tradition. She was also getting over the shock of Vic a few seconds ago describing her like that; he called her all sorts of lovely names but rarely in public and never had referred to her as the love of his life. He must have been shocked out of complacency by her stupid carry-on last night, thinking he'd almost lost her.

"Almost a stranger in town?" she asked, breaking the silence between them.

Shaun grinned. "Almost a day's ride from here."

"Oh, really," she said, her voice displaying a flicker of interest.

"Yeah, within five miles of the spread you and Vic have purchased. Kate and I have a piece of dirt where she raises horses and because it's river flats with good feed she also buys in horses looking poorly and returns them to good condition before on-selling them."

"I thought horses were sliding into oblivion and Vic and I were living in the past by preferring them?"

"No, you're not alone. Even the smallest spreads in these parts are not without horses if only for the kids. Those damn bikes are efficient and can be just as treacherous as riding a horse, but they don't warm you up and look at you like a horse does and they can't move sideways as a horse can."

"So horses, eh. Do you do the cooking?"

"Pardon me?"

Obviously the guy had no humor. "You said your wife Kate raises horses, so what do you do if you don't do the housework on a small place?"

"It's actually almost 350 acres and being lush country I could make the investment and grow alfalfa for a tidy sum. But no, my specialty is building replacement homesteads and anything else people want building in this part of the county. I'm kept very busy and run anything from one to three gangs as demand flows and ebbs."

"Oh really?"

"Yes and Vic showed similar interest. That old dump the Hungers live in needs major surgery."

"You told Vic that?"

"We were discussing it when you, um, walked up."

Nina grinned. "You appear to be handy to have around." That turned Shaun's color.

She changed the subject. "Do you think Kate could find me a Palomino?"

"If there's one to be found she'd probably find it. They're not all that common around these parts and folk who have good ones tend to hold them."

"I want a big, strong one – the best."

"That would cost big money and you might have to go a long ways for it. Kate could search the Net for you and negotiate on your behalf."

"Could you ask her to do that for me – here's my card?"

"Ask her yourself; here comes Kate."

Nina looked up and noticed the only woman in street clothes. She was laden down with shopping bags, wearing a beautiful smile like the triumphant huntress returning home. Vic was cutting across at an angle, eyes focused on her butt and that was understandable – Kate was only a few years older than she was, Nina observed in delight. A neighbor around her own age; everything appeared falling into place.

An hour later Nina and Kate had broken away from the men who were talking football and they preferred staying out in the sun. Nina talked to Kate about Palominos. Kate pointed out the Palomino was a color, not a breed, which surprised Nina. She settled as first preference for a registered horse, golden in color with a flaxen main and tail. They'd buy quarter horse crosses as their working horses and would probably secure those from Kate.

"I'd really like it at the end of next month, only five weeks away. That's when we take over our ranch. Bare horse only as Vic has his gear stored at the guest ranch where we both worked."

"So the horse is for Vic, not you?"

"Yes, I want to mark this special occasion of him becoming a real rancher even if he rides a flashy horse."

"Won't you require a horse?"

"Oh yes Kate. Please be my agent and find me a good one; she must be placid and feminine."

"That sounds easy. I'm bringing along several in that category at present. You haven't asked for much?"

"She must be capable of out-running the Palomino when really pushed."

Kate giggled and called Nina a sly one. "Let's have a Mae West."

"Okay, but I'm limiting myself."

"Oh, why's that?"

"Because I was a naughty girl last night."

Kate laughed and went off to fetch the cocktails as poolside service didn't begin until 4:00. She returned and handing Nina her drink said, "Please tell me all."

Nina sucked her bottom lip, sizing up Kate and then decided if she was trusting Kate to sell her two horses she ought to trust her with a little story. She checked that the men were still yarning on the other side of the pool.

"Let it rip," Kate urged.

Nina obliged, using no names but still managing to widen Kate's eyes.

To be Continued.

12