Thoroughly Loving Nina Ch. 11

Story Info
Birthday present for Vic; he & Nina marry in style.
6.1k words
4.8
17.4k
3

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 10/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE CONCLUSION: Twice divorced, unemployed computer technician Victor Haig is searching for a real soul mate when he rescues Nina Raymond from two louts who either mistook her for a hooker or an easy opportunity. Nina (20) admits to 37-year old Vic she's sexually inexperienced. He learns the young woman has been abused sexually by the few men in her life including her father. They leave town, taking to the road in Nina's SUV with no destination in mind. They work on a dude guest ranch and a year later help the proprietor rebuild his computer and video business. After three months they leave the coast and head east into real cattle land and look for a run-down ranch to buy and build up. The purchase of a run-down privately owned ranch of 63,800 acres becomes possible when Nina reveals she's the daughter of an heiress and inherited her mother's wealth. Their adventures continue while waiting to 'hand-over' day of the property. In this final episode Nina and Vic marry, in style.

* * *

Returning to the suite the previous evening Vic had found Nina deeply asleep so went out and dined on two hamburgers. He joined Nina in bed, taking care not to disturb her and wondering what his other woman, Leigh, was doing or thinking right now.

Vic awoke in the morning – the room flooded in sunlight – with Nina straddled over him singing 'Happy Birthday'. He grinned, greeted her warmly and tentatively licked at the freshly showered vulva that was positioned just on the limit of tongue reach. Nina went "Oooh" and thrust it forward into perfect position, moaning in soft delight as Vic's tongue worked into lapping rhythm. After that Nina gave Vic the treatment in her favorite position – Cowgirl. She watched as she lit up birthday boy's face.

No tangible present was offered.

Vic succeeded in not allowing his disappointment to show and they went down to breakfast, hand-in-hand. Britney rushed over and said happily, "You're back, what a wonderful surprise."

Vic rolled his eyes thinking yet another instance of a deceptive woman – Britney learned last night they were back. He watched Nina step forward and hug Britney and actually kiss her.

When seated Vic said, "I was surprised at your emotional reunion with our table waitress."

"Oh yes, and why's that?"

"A table waitress?"

"Just because she doesn't have partnership status in a real estate company doesn't mean she's nobody. Leigh became your first friend on our arrival and Britney was the first person to make me feel welcome and our relationship has continued to meander."

"Meander?"

"Going nowhere at present. You may have noticed she is my own age." "Meaning?"

"We could become girlfriends but not of the kind that stirs you sex-saturated mind."

Vic let that rev-up fly over his head. "Oh. Does she have a guy?"

"Why are you interested in that?"

"I was thinking if you like her so much then invite her and the boyfriend to our wedding."

Nina flushed and placing her hand on Vic's arm and said that was a lovely thought – she'd write the invitation before they went out.

Britney returned to their table with the coffee pot.

Nina smiled and asked, "Have I seen you with a guy Britney?"

Vic admired the phrasing of that question – so um clever.

"I don't think so. His name is Justin and he's away completing an MBA. He comes home every second or third weekend to see his parents – and me of course."

"What does his father do?" Vic asked.

"His father is city planner and my father is public works director – we met through their connection. My mother is a city commissioner while his mother heads the city legal department so we as families are very much into city administration."

Vic scratched his had. "City, I thought this was a town?"

Britney laughed and asked what did it matter? "This place has been called The Town for as long as older residents can remember but its status is 'city' albeit a small one."

"A city without real identity," Vic offered.

Britney laughed and said, "Try telling that to the three city commissioners, the Historical Society and especially the all-powerful Ladies Town Club."

That final comment provoked Vic. "What, that little outfit – it has no mandate so no power, surely?"

"Excuse me," Britney said, losing her smile, "My mother is a member and takes the club very seriously. At least half the women in this county are paid up members of the club. You wait till the end of the month when that parade is held – many women will march under the Ladies Town Club banner – it will easily be the largest section in the parade and all dressed in their formal attire of black hats, white shirts – I think older women call them blouses – black skirts and black boots. They look quite a sight – their uniform links back to Suffragette days."

"How fascinating, how does one become a member?" Nina asked.

"In earlier days one had to be adjudged a lady but today if you are female, aged at least twenty-one and can afford the $10 annual subscription, membership is assured. But don't bother joining – you soon will be inducted as an honorary life member for bringing distinction to the women of this town."

"By why, the service I performed was several hundred miles away from here?"

"Nina, your place of residence on TV was given as this hotel. The owners of this establishment will honor your connection with them on your wedding night. Dignitaries will move from the Dome to this hotel for a grand dinner beginning with cocktails at 5:00; this event will combine as your official wedding breakfast."

"My wedding, what is happening to my wedding?"

"All's well, Nina; please relax. We have time the Street Parade for noon and put your wedding back to 9:00 to allow you and your small group to have a proper intimate wedding and enjoy a brunch before the wedding party leaves to prepare for the parade."

"We? Are you involved?"

"Oh yes, I'm chief executive of the Ladies Town Club."

Vic thought this was becoming ridiculous, taking on a rolling snowball effect, and obviously it was rattling Nina.

"Why wasn't I consulted about this interference to my wedding plans?"

"Oh Nina, please be fair. This was going on while you were away becoming a national heroine and coping with the aftermath."

"Well, why wasn't I informed when I arrived back here last night?"

Glancing at Vic, Britney said, "When I found you were back in town I was reliably informed by staff who turn down beds at evening that you were in bed, exhausted and asleep. When you return to your suite you will find a folder from my office detailing everything, apologizing for changing the previously approved schedule, mentioning I'd consulted Kate who approved of the changes but that she emphasized she could not speak for you. I attempted to do my best."

"Of course you have," Nina smiled thinly. "I'm sorry. Although recovered from fatigue I'm a little edgy. I guess it really doesn't matter that this whole business is out of control – at least I'll have my real wedding and will be legally married."

"I'll promise – the club will not interfere any further with your arrangements with Kate Love. Oh, included in my folder in your room is an invitation for you to fly out by helicopter at 8:00 that evening to Mansville where we have another hotel. It's a lovely hotel and you'll be out of the limelight there. The owners are arranging this at no cost to you, with our compliments."

"Who are the owners?"

"My parents, Nina. They think you are simply wonderful."

As Britney walked away Nina caught the look on Vic's face. "Why are you grinning like that?"

"Don't you see darling – our development proposals are now assured of being fast-tracked – mummy is a commissioner, daddy is city works director and his buddy, father of Britney's boyfriend, is city planner."

"Vic, I would be far more impressed if you sympathized with me about all this interference with my wedding. It's becoming a circus."

Before he could answer, Nina's phone went. Vic heard her say after the usual pleasantries, "At 11:00 then. We'll be there Kate. By the way, can you and Shaun come to the birthday celebration this evening – just a wee group of us? Oh great – casual dress will be fine. Bye."

"Kate's invited us to lunch but wants us there at 11:00. That's okay isn't it?"

Vic nodded.

"Now, where were we?"

"You were saying how excited you are that your real wedding retains its intimacy."

Nina eyed him, knowing that wasn't correct but the fact was indisputable. She smiled and said, "Teasing and subterfuge are in your nature, aren't they?"

Vic scratched his head and remaining straight-faced. "I have no idea what you are talking about. Good, here comes breakfast."

After breakfast Nina went shopping till 10:00 so Vic had an hour and a half to fill so he went up to the roof-top; it was deserted. His phone went.

"Hi."

"Hi. I'm just calling to say have a relaxing day and I'll see you any time soon. Everything okay for you and Nina?"

"Yep, her nerves are on edge but she's still laughing and being nice to me."

Leigh said that was good; Nina would be looking at him for support."

"Are you busy, Leigh?"

"I have a diary pretty well filled up."

"What about me filling you up?"

Vic heard her lungs near empty and new breath being sucked in.

"I could be tempted."

Vic said the window of opportunity was now as he, too, had a full day.

"Where?"

"On the hotel rooftop. I'm here alone."

"It's far too open. Remember our motto, "Don't get caught."

"We have a sauna up here, lockable from the inside."

Leigh laughed and said how cozy; she was on her way.

Fifteen minutes later Vic had her stripped and with her heavy tits in both hands was working her nipples enthusiastically while Leigh was fingering herself and ended by smacking just above her clit with some firm slaps.

"Here lover boy," she said, handing him something she'd taken from her handbag. She climbed on to the second of three level seats, resting her chin and tits on the level above while Vic read the label: "Excitable Lube."

He didn't have to ask, Leigh was spreading her ass cheeks. Like a whore, he thought. But she's doing this for me, so what does that make me? Even worst I'd say. She and I are made for one another, cheats and selfish, residents of the sewer.

With that inexplicable moment of guilt fading fast from top memory he grabbed one of her hands and squeezed a very large dollop on to her fingers to keep her busy while he coated his very ready cock. He shoved it into her, plunging in and out four or five times. Both when together like their sex rough and ready, because one stimulates the other. They each had a partner to explore sex sensitively and sedately.

"Wrong hole, silly," she hissed, having lubed and opened up with two fingers and now the third was squeezing to join its two companions.

He pulled out dripping and lubed up again.

"Have you done this much?" she simpered.

"Years ago, a couple of times on my first honeymoon. And you?"

"I suppose you are wondering if I've been with my horse, and that's why I ride a stallion?"

"Would I think that?"

"Possibly, but my husband also exercises a fetish very occasionally."

"You said also?"

"Oh did I? That could mean a number of things."

"I guess so – coming to get you."

She giggled.

Gawd, she was tight, Vic groaned, feeling as if his dick had been run over by a truck. Obviously a horse had not been visiting and hubby must be on the small side.

He pushed, halted and smacked both sides of her butt. She moaned and slumped and that allowed him to push in quite some distance.

"No need to go all the way," panted his consultant. "I'm experiencing huge feeling. Come right out after a few thrusts and you'll find plenty of sensations to set those big balls of yours into motion."

"Love you talking to me like this," Vic grinned. He slapped her right butt and she groaned, "I've just come over my fingers."

Later she squeezed Vic internally with muscles and finally got him off powerfully. Although he soldiered on to produce her climax the attempt was unsuccessfully.

He was disappointed but giving him a tit to suck like a dummy, Leigh told him not to worry, that she'd only ever had two anal ejaculations after infrequent anal encounters over more than ten years. "The important thing is that I've gotten you a good backdoor experience. Happy birthday."

"What a great friend you are," Vic said, putting Leigh into the elevator and pressing the button. "See you tomorrow, lovely lady."

"Bye handsome," she said, waving her fingers at him cutely. It had been the first time he'd ever seen anyone other than himself put a finger up a woman's ass; Leigh had three up hers. Little wonder he'd shot such a huge load into her back passage.

* * *

On time at 11:00, Vic and Nina arrived at the Love's house and Nina said Kate would be down at the barn.

"How do you know that?"

"Because women know a lot of things men don't."

They arrived at the barn where there was no sign of Kate.

"Wait here," Nina said, looking so excited with her chest puffed up that Vic thought she was in danger of popping her shirt buttons.

Kate emerged from the barn and picked up a camera from the top of a post.

"Vic, go to the entrance and say hello."

Anything to amuse the ladies thought Vic moving forward and found himself looking at the magnificent head of a Palomino. He choked "Hello", thinking the horse was very close to being fifteen hands high.

"Happy birthday and happy wedding, darling," Nina said taking his hand. "Isn't he a beauty; it's the first time I've seen him."

"He's mine?" Vic mumbled, oblivious to the camera flashlight.

"Yes darling. You are to lead the street parade, flanked by me on Juna – she's being brought across for me by Joe Black; Kevin will be on the other side of you. His surgeon has agreed him riding at a walk but Kevin must wear a helmet. You're being given Kingston Nobel Arc early to become buddies and to ride him through the streets a couple of times to get King used street noise and activity."

"Wow, thank you darling this is...this is so special."

"I know, take him for a walk."

"How old is he?"

"Three."

"I see."

That puzzled Nina; she asked what did that mean. She blushed when Vic said, "Me on my Palomino riding ahead of two children, eh?"

"Nina and I are going to the house, Vic," Kate smiled. "You need time alone with your new buddy."

As they left, Vic heard Kate say to Nina those two would look great together. Vic agreed with that, absolutely.

He and Nina returned to Kate's ranch a couple of days later to be there for the arrival of Bella and Betsy who enjoyed the reunion but were a little shy of Kate until the conversation switched to horses. Kate showed them to their rooms and left them to settle in. Betsy appeared a few minutes later and asked to speak to Nina.

Oh-oh, a problem thought Nina but it was a manageable one – the cowgirls were uncomfortable about sleeping in a real house. Kate understood immediately, saying, "Come on your girls, I know exactly how you feel. We have a closed off area above the barn – we'll sweep and dust that out and you can bunk down there. Unfortunately there's only a toilet and cold running water."

"No problem," Bella said. "We come to your kitchen for meals and we take our bath on Friday nights – right?"

"Er, right," Kate said, looking a little worried. "But if you require a bath any more frequently, just roll up, okay?"

"Sure boss, but that won't be happening. We're cowgirls."

"Oh yes," Kate giggled. "I'm becoming too comfortable living here. When I worked on horse ranches gaining wider experienced we considered working out in the rain, becoming soaked, was the same as a bath, right?"

"Right boss," Bella said straight-faced. "Nobody wants a drought to break more than cowgirls whose armpits are rotting."

Everyone but Bella laughed.

* * *

At last the great day – wedding day – arrived. Brave Nina was in a state, feeling almost ready to vomit. Her nerves were in a mess.

"As soon as you see him, darling, you'll put all this behind you."

"I won't," Nina sobbed, clinging to Kate for comfort. Kate was nursing a hangover, but one that she accepted with good grace.

Thirty hours earlier Dean Masters had arrived unannounced with two friends, experienced handymen when it came to building, to join Shaun and Vic. Dean strolled around the house then pulled out his phone and called in three more handymen.

"Let's give Kate a finished house for the wedding," Dean said. "Shaun brief 'Dodge' here where to pick up supplies and while he's driving there phone the orders through. Vic, go find Kate and get her to come here on the double. You know what to say to her Shaun."

Kate came running. "No time to wash and groom that pretty horse of Vic's darling," Shaun grinned. "Dean has arrived with these guys and three more are on their way – we're going to complete the house extensions in time for the arrival of wedding guest who'll be staying on. You make a list of everything including full furnishings you require, and then phone through your orders and demand delivery pronto."

"Oh Dean," Kate said, rushing to kiss him. Then remembering she had a husband returned to kiss Shaun's happy face.

"I have all my guys at the Dome making special staging and special effects, darling," Shaun said. "There's no way I can pull them off – they are working 12-hour days at it is."

Even so, Shaun showed his leadership, racing between his men at the Dome and back to his home to supervise the volunteer gang racing to finish the extensions. The volunteers worked through till 11:00 that first night and finished just after 11:00 next morning. They then sat drinking beer, watching Shaun's regular team of decorators staining wood walls after the flooring extensions were sanded and awaited their multiple coatings. By 2:00 everything was finished and the decorators and Kate joined the party. As the afternoon wore on wives with children rolled up for the cook-out. The last party-goers left at 10:00 when the very tipsy Kate hauled her exhausted Shaun off to bed. Vic and his wedding clothes went off with Dean and his wife and children who were already asleep, Leigh being overcome after eight hours drinking wine.

"You navigate, I'll drive," Dean slurred.

"No Deano, you navigate and I'll drive; I've not had as much to drink as you," Vic hiccupped.

"Okay, then let's go."

Vic complained, "Can't find the steering wheel."

"Seems to be on my side buddy; we best change places."

Vic dimly knew the consequences of making a stupid driving mistake so they crawled home at a top speed of 15 miles and hour and arrived safely.

At 7:30 Vic awoke to find his cock being stroked gently.

"Wake up Big Boy," Leigh said, licking his ear. You have a wedding to attend; I've run a bath for you. Cover that thing as the kids are running through the house."

After breakfast everyone went off to get ready.

Vic came into the sitting room dressed in white satin with black trim and black leather boots with white detailing. Dean gaped and said, "A wedding? You look dressed for the lead role in 'The Cowboy Musical'."

"Nina's idea," Vic said embarrassed.

Leigh came in, looking stunning in green silk and matching green lace including her hat, and relaxed Vic. "Oh, you handsome dandy; may I be the bride?"

They drove off slowly, timing their arrival for 8:45 on Kate's orders. She would stay in her bedroom with Nina until 8:59.

Dean made Vic embarrassed by saying, "The gay boys will be after you Vic." Vic's alarm was softened when the celebrant, Trinity Twill stole Leigh's line and asked if she could be the bride.

Whiskies were poured and Britney from the hotel came forward, kissed Vic rather immodestly and introduced him to her boyfriend Justin, a fine looking young fellow. Then Joe Black's party arrived and Vic was swallowed up in that reunion and had to be marched away from them to stand in front of Trinity with best man Shaun.

12