Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,334 Followers

She smiled. "I can't say. But if things get too heavy, just say the code word."

"What is the code word?"

"Purple. Just like the color. Say, 'purple', and they'll stop. OK?"

"Purple. OK. OK. Purple. Purple."

She kissed my cheek. "Come along, darling. Let's show them your wonderful talent."

It was hard to see through the narrow eyeslits, but Elaine took my by the hand and led me to the foyer. "Ladies and gentlemen," she announced, and she led me into the living room. "This is the young man I've told you about. Please say hello to my new friend, Mr. Big."

I didn't know she was going to introduce me that way, and I blushed. Not that anyone noticed, thanks to the mask. I looked over the room. Everyone was dressed in luxuriant lingerie, the women in corsets and teddies, the men in long silken robes and silk boxers underneath. Many of the women wore heels and stockings, the men were barefoot. Everyone seemed to have a glass of wine in their hands.

I was relieved to find that, for the most part, the faces confronting me wore friendly, curious smiles. I would say everyone in the room was in their forties and fifties, and everyone was, for the most part, reasonably attractive. I say "for the most part" because there was one woman in the back who was absolutely gorgeous, one of the sexiest women I'd ever seen. Her hair was glossy black and perfectly straight, and she had it pulled back in a long, shimmering ponytail. Her cheekbones were magnificently sculpted, her lips full and painted a rich, creamy red. She wore a black brassiere that cupped her high round breasts, black silk panties, and sheer black stockings that accentuated her long dancer's legs. She looked at me with obvious relish.

"You might be wondering why I call him Mr. Big," Elaine said, and a heavy women whose giant jugs spilled over her black corset shouted, "Let me guess!"

Elaine stood behind me, her fingers running up and down my chest, her nails coming closer and closer to my groin. "Come on, let's see it!" another woman called out.

"You want to see it?" Elaine said.

A huge "Yes!" came from the crowd.

She slipped her hand to the back of my ass and rrrrrrip! She tore the Velcro fastener and with a flourish whipped the leather shorts above her head. "Ta-da!"

It was a bit demeaning to be treated this way, like I was a piece of meat. But it wasn't so bad because of the reaction I received, a chorus of "oohs!" and "ahhs!" and "I wanna get fucked by THAT!" The sexy woman in the back of the room looked at my phallus and I could see a feral gleam in her eye that excited and frightened me at the same time.

Elaine said, "Please, if you like, come closer, take a good look at this AMAZING penis. If you simply have to touch him, hands only, please. Try to resist the temptation to suck him." A groan went up from the women advancing on me. Then Elaine added, with a devilish grin, "For now, anyway."

One by one the women stepped up to fondle my penis. "Tickle tickle," the hefty woman with the huge breasts said as she wrapped her cool hands around my shaft and played with the big helmet with her long, manicured nails. "You like that?"

I nodded, not sure if I should speak. the women stroked me to even greater hardness, but when that especially hot woman came forward to see me up close she dropped to her knees, grabbed me with both hands, and started pumping. "I'm going to fuck you," she said in a deep, smoky voice. "I'm going to sit on you and fuck your brains out. I'm gonna make this big cock MINE." She had me rocking back and forth as my thick meat slide in and out of her hands.

"Julia," Elaine scolded, "that's enough!"

"I want him to come," she hissed, "I want to see it spurt. Big fucking cock."

"Now now, plenty of time for that later." Elaine gently pushed Julia away and the gorgeous brunette reluctantly rose to her feet. "And now, if you will all gather around, my friend here will demonstrate his unusual and fascinating talent."

Elaine took me by the hand and led me to the center of the big living room. My cock was hard as steel, I was overexcited, I just HAD to come. Knowing what I had to do now should have filled me with fear and disgust, but I have to admit it, my mouth was watering.

I lay down on the floor, and Elaine said, "Joanne? Crystal? We'll need your assistance." The busty blonde woman in the corset and a equally curvy woman in a shimmering green teddy flanked me. I lifted my legs and bent them back. "Take his ankles," Elaine said, "and pull them back, back, back..."

The conversation in the room died as everyone came to understand what I was about to do. I flexed my hamstrings to draw my hips up, and there it was, my big pink head right in my face. I extended my tongue and lovingly fondled the velvety head, making the tip wet with my saliva, and that's when the heat really started to build around my crown.

"Uhhhh!" I groaned as I began sucking my cock. It felt so fucking good! I hadn't come in five days and I was dying. I moved my head up and down my shaft like the biggest slut in the world, greedy to taste my lover's come.

The group wasn't quiet anymore. I heard gasps, laughter, a woman said, "Jesus loving Christ!" I was more focused on my cock, on the pleasure radiating out from my glans. I wasn't going to last long, I knew it, and when I came it was going to be hot and thick and there would be pints of my gooey stuff. I couldn't wait to drink it down.

The two women holding my ankles cooed with delight as they watched me from their close-up seats. The bodacious blonde was running her long-nailed fingers up and down my leg, and that was getting me to the finish line even faster. I slobbered all over myself, sucking and sucking and sucking myself, loving the taste of the watery pre-cum leaking out of my helmet, loving the taste of my spongy flesh. "Mmm, mmm, mmm!" I moaned as I satisfied myself with my oral skills.

A man's voice said, "If I could do that, I'd never leave the house."

I might have reflected on the irony that I actually COULD do this and yet I was often outside my home, but I was beyond caring. "Uh, uh, uh!," I groaned around the fat knob in my wet mouth. I let it flop out of my mouth and I stuck out my tongue and flailed at the head like a snake tasting the air, and the crowd went nuts. "Yeah, yeah, treat yourself nice!" a man said. I sucked myself back into my mouth and gnawed on my cock like a dog worrying a bone, before tightening the grip of my lips around the head again and going crazy with my tongue.

I heard Elaine said, "Nancy, go ahead, I can't believe you didn't attack him already!" I looked down saw an ash blonde head position itself between my legs. Sharp fingernails dug into the tender flesh, and my asshole was prized open. A hungry and moist tongue began rimming me and it was all I could bear. "Huh! Huh! Huhhhh!" I bobbed my head faster and faster and faster, my tongue snaking all over my glans, and I finally hit that wonderful point of no return. "Uh, uh, coming!" I cried. Then I said no more, too desperate to keep my mouth over the pulsating head of my cock.

I came. Oh, thank God, I came. Tears came to my eyes as the first fibrous gout spurted into my mouth. "Aw, man, shit!" a man shouted, laughing. "Suck it down!"

I swallowed and I wanted more, but Elaine grabbed my shaft and bent it straight up and my next eruption shot in the air. "No!" I cried, that was my come, mine! My semen shot three feet into the air and there were shrieks of delight as my towering prick tensed and fired over and over again. I felt the hot dollops spatter on my chest and face I heard the hollow sound of drops splattering on my mask, and suddenly the woman were on me, tongues fighting for a taste of my seed. Joanne and Crystal eased my legs down and the tongues searched out semen all over my body.

A mouth closed around my penis and began sucking with painful force, I looked down and saw it was Julia, that gorgeous, scary bitch. Fingernails tickled my testicles, lips teased my ni0pples, a warm mouth suckled the toes of my left foot. I moaned and groaned like an animal.

Somehow Elaine managed to pry the women away from me. I struggled to my feet, my knees week from the wonderful ordeal I'd just been though. "A round of applause for our talented friend?" Elaine said, and everyone started clapping and whistling. I wasn't sure of the protocol in the situation, but I waved sheepishly to acknowledge them. "Thank you," I said. I felt oddly proud of myself.

And that's when four of the men grabbed me from behind and chained me to the ceiling. There was a kind of inverted steel T hanging like a chandelier from two very sturdy hooks in the ceiling. Funny, I'd never noticed them before, but I sure as hell noticed them now as the men shackled my wrists in leather bands.

"Wait, what?" I said. I was about to say "Purple!" but Elaine beat me to the punch by saying, "And now, if any of you care to enjoy our young friend, go ahead. Just be gentle, he's still a bit wet behind the ears. And of course there's plenty of wine in the kitchen..."

As Elaine went off to attend to her duties as hostess, the women advanced on me like wolves after a lamb with a pronounced limp. I was surrounded, and then fingers, lips, and tongues again caressing my body. For the next 20 minutes I was pleasured like an Arabian sheik. One woman stationed herself behind me to tongue my anus. Another slithered between my legs to lick my balls. A woman with heavily mascared eyes and bright red lips took my cock in her hands and swallowed me inch by inch into her warm mouth. The other women played with my nipples and my belly button and any other bare patch of skin on my body. Every few minutes they would change places, and I would feel a new tongue invade my rectum, a new tongue swirling over my fat mushroom. I just throbbed with all the ecstasy I felt as these wonderful women pleasured me.

These weren't runway models, no Playboy centerfolds, except maybe for that scary brunette who, I saw with a quick look around, hadn't joined in. These women were in their forties and a bit beyond, and they looked their age. Their breasts sagged a bit, they had tummies. They weren't as tight and taut as the girls I went to school with. But these women were absolutely gorgeous. A naked woman, even if she doesn't spend four hours a day at the gym, is a NAKED WOMAN, sexy and beautiful in her own way. And these women had me hard as a rock and enjoying myself in ways that my inexperienced imagination never dreamed of.

Crystal, the blonde woman with the huge breasts, brandished those big beauties in my leather-bound face. "You ever tit-fuck a woman?" she asked. She didn't wait for an answer. She knelt between my legs and clamped my saliva-soaked between her 42D juggs. She grabbed a big globe in each of her hands and rubbed them up and down, up and down, the warm, soft flesh of her tits rubbing together making a sound like sating sheets rustling. She didn't pump my cock in and out of her cleavage, she just trapped my cock in fleshy slot and rotated her tits faster and faster, the friction making it hot and humid in her deep cleft, the big helmet at the end of my cock peeking out from time to time and Crystal took the opportunity to suck it into her mouth.

I couldn't believe it, I was going to come just from her tits. "Oh, oh!" The woman eating my ass leapt to the front to watch me spurt. And, boy, did I ever spurt. I painted Crystal's lovely face with careless spatters of white, then each of the women gathered around took a turn drinking from my gushing spigot.

I was exhausted. I wanted to be set free. After my cock went soft, everyone sort of ignored me. I hung there, limp in a number of ways, watching the action. Everyone was having a good time. I guess at orgies you don't see a lot of bored people standing around frowning at the wine and looking at the clock. There were fewer men than women, and so most of the men were double-teamed. Two mouths sucking at one cock, a woman sitting on a man's face and another squatting over his cock. Elaine was helping to blow a modestly-hung gentleman and didn't seem to care a whit that he was only a third as big as me. It was all very friendly, no jealousy, no one trying to exploit anyone else. Except for me, of course, but I knew that going in. It was quite...nice.

I was thinking that happy thought when the dildo was rammed up my ass. "Huhhh!" I grunted. I tried to turn to see who it was that had just stuck me, but I was impaled and as I turned, so did my anal intruder. But it didn't take me long to figure out who it was. My assailant wrapped her arms around my belly, her glittering red nails scratching my ribs. I looked between my legs and I could see the short wooden stool she was standing on to get her high enough to penetrate me.

"I told you I was going to fuck you," Julia said. "One way or another."

I didn't need the deductive skills of Sherlock Holmes to figure out she was wearing a strap-on. It was big, bigger than the dildos Elaine had thus far inserted inside me, and it hurt more than a little bit. As it slid in and out of me I gathered that she had at least taken the trouble to thoroughly lubricate it, and since my sphincter was already rather dilated from all the rimming I received the pain was manageable. But for how long I couldn't tell. She was fucking me like a jackhammer, the jellified dildo filling my rectum over and over again. My erection immediately returned, and Julia grabbed to give herself ever more leverage to fuck me.

"I'm going to make you my bitch," she said as she fucked me. "I'm going to make you cry, I'm going to make you my fucking bitch!"

I was moaning, sobbing, with pain and pleasure. I hadn't said "purple" yet, but I was getting close. We'd attracted a crowd again, Elaine and two other women and the man Elaine had been sucking off. Elaine knelt between my legs. "Are you OK, honey?"

I couldn't believe it when I nodded. Elaine took my cock between her lips and started lightly nibbling on me, just caressing me with her lips and tongue. I was in tears under the hood. It really hurt now, but it hurt so fucking good!

"Bitch!" she shrieked. She obviously loved fucking me. I didn't think she would ever stop. My legs started to tremble from the onslaught, I thought I might collapse. Elaine stood and said, "Julia, I think that's enough for now."

She kept pounding away. "Feel that, bitch? Feel good?"

"Yes!" I cried.

Elaine stepped behind me. "Julia. Enough."

It spoke of the respect they all seemed to have for Elaine that this harpy actually stopped cornholing me. "Oh, all right," she sighed, and withdrew the flexible probe. She gave me a last, stinging slap on the ass before leaving me be. I nearly fainted. It felt so good to be unpinned, but I was still disappointed.

I was catching my breath, the spots fading from before my eyes, when I sensed another presence move in behind me. Something hard and spongy prodded me, and when I turned I got a glimpse of my new invader in my peripheral vision. It was the man who watched Julia fuck me. He was getting in position to repeat the act.

"What are you doing?!"

"Don't worry, I'm lubed up and I'm wearing a rubber," he said, as though that answered my question. And then, with a whhhhump!, he speared me with his dick.

I suppose there are times in many boys' lives when they have questions about their sexual preference. "Am I gay?" is the question they ask themselves. I'd asked myself that question a few times in the past few weeks. I mean, I loved giving myself head, and I loved getting fucked up the ass. I'd never been attracted to a man, but maybe I was repressing it?

Having another man's penis buried inside you gives your attention an immediate and clear focus on that question. The man put his hands on my hips and started fucking me. "Ah, yes, that's good!" he said in his deep voice, his big, strong hands holding my hips in a tender but tight grip as his cock moved in and out of my rectum.

And it was at this moment, as I was in some way losing my cherry to this man, that I had an epiphany-I wasn't gay. I was straight. I liked girls. Loved them. I didn't like boys. I didn't like men.

And I definitely didn't want one fucking me up the ass!

"Stop!" I bellowed. But he didn't stop, he just went faster. He said, "Oh, so good, so tight!"

"Stop!"

He stopped. "You want me to stop?"

"Yes!!!"

He paused, then started thrusting into me again. "You're just a bit nervous."

I couldn't believe it. I was getting raped in a room full of purple. People. Purple! I'd forgotten the code word. "Purple!" I screamed.

Everyone turned to look at me. Elaine, who had been in the kitchen, rushed in. "Are you OK?" she asked.

"Purple! Blurple purple purple purple!" I motioned with my head at the hard flesh jammed up my rear.

Elaine smiled at the man. "Oh, Gordon, I'm sorry, but our young friend isn't gay.

"I'm not gay either," he said, oddly indignant. "I'm bi!"

"I'm sorry, he isn't bi either."

"He let Julia fuck him, and that dildo she used is twice as big as me! He probably can't even feel me!"

She turned to me. "Can you feel him, honey?"

"Purple..." I groaned.

A redhead in a black kimono came up and said, "Gordon, I'd love to have you fuck me in the ass. I've never tried that."

"Oh, all right. Let me put on a clean condom..." He pulled out of me with an eggy "Plorp!" and he shook my limp hand. "Sorry about the misunderstanding."

I hung like a marionette from the steel bar, my legs wouldn't support me. "Are you OK, honey?"

I nodded. "Let me guess, that guy is a lawyer."

She looked surprised. "How did you know that?"

"Who else would say, 'I'm not gay, I'm bi'?"

She laughed. "Did you like it?"

"No. I like it with you. I liked it with that scary woman, but she goes too hard. I don't like it with a man."

She helped to get on my feet. "That's OK. Some of my friends are bi, some aren't. Either way is fine. Just do what you want, and don't judge what others enjoy."

"Please, will you untie me?"

"Of course, honey." She unfastened the restraints. I was beat and I must have looked it, even through the mask. "If you want, sneak upstairs, take a shower, and lie down on the bed up there. You said you told your parents you would be out all night, so go to sleep if you want to."

"I think I might do that." And that's what I did. I slipped upstairs without anyone noticing, not hard since just about everyone else was either fucking or being fucked. I took a long shower, paying careful attention to my ravaged anus. I was bleeding, but just a bit. The shower made me very sleepy, and I crashed on the bed and smelled the clean sheets and I started to fade fast. The whoops and moans rising up from the party below no longer held any attraction for me.

I was nude, and as I drowsed I contemplated my soft penis. "You got me into this!" I scolded. But I can't say I regretted anything. Well, I regretted my mom seeing me blowing myself, but if it hadn't been for that, I never would have met Elaine, and I wouldn't have discovered the many unusual joys of sex. Though, to be honest, I still hadn't HAD sex yet. I was still a virgin, odd as that sounded.

I was musing on my virginity when, as if on cue, the door flew open and Julia stalked in the room, her long, smooth legs still clad in those sheer black stockings. I realized I wasn't wearing my mask, she could see my face! I started to get up, but she pushed me back down, her soft hair spilling into my face. She mounted me, squatting over my groin, but she made no attempt to grab my dick. "Elaine told me you're still a virgin!" she hissed. "I want you to know, I'm going to have your cherry. I'm going to have it in my teeth!" She put her hands on either side of my face and kissed me savagely, her tongue driving into my mouth, her lips crushing mine, smearing her lipstick all over me.

christo
christo
1,334 Followers