Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom comes to the rescue at long last.
2.9k words
4.64
125.2k
16

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,327 Followers

I'm sure you've heard the old saying, "Never assume. Because when you ASSUME, you can make an ASS out of U and ME." Get it, break down the word assume, you get ASS, U, ME...ahh, you get it.

When my parents walked into their bedroom, and found me caught in a sandwich between a gorgeous woman and her even more gorgeous daughter, and asked the reasonable question "What the fuck is going on here?", I assumed the question was directed at me. It was not. I learned that a second later when Julia blurted, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I didn't know. I'm so, so sorry!" She scuttled back and the dildo popped out of my ass, making me whinny with relief.

My parents' eyes stayed locked on Julia. I can barely describe my mother's face, it was a mask of rage, cruelty, and an odd sort of delight. She looked like a tigress who once swore off human meat but had just taken a big bite out of a fleeing native. She liked the taste, and she wanted more.

"I have to congratulate you, Julia," my mother said as she walked over to the bed, where I still lay coupled with Bridget. "You waited 18 years to get revenge on me. I admire you patience. And your ruthlessness, in choosing my only child as the vehicle for you vengeance."

Julia was backed against the far wall, eyes wide with terror. Bridget didn't look much better, and, to tell you the truth, I was scared shitless myself. This was my mommy?

"I didn't know he was your son! I would never have dreamed of taking liberties with him if I knew that!"

"Liberties like fucking him up the ass?"

"I'm sorry!" Julia sobbed, tears welling in her eyes. "Elaine never told me!"

"Elaine didn't tell you," my mother mocked. "As if you hadn't planned this moment for years. You planned this so I would find you abusing my child, so I would have to re-establish my presence in your life. Isn't that true?"

"No, I swear!"

My mother's face visibly reddened. "You don't wish me back in your life? You dare show that kind of insolence?"

Julia fell to her knees. "Please, Mistress, please, I beg you."

I was watching this with my mouth hanging open, but no one could tell because of the mask. Mom came over and put her hands on my hips. She eased me back, disengaging me from the petrified Bridget. She unzipped the mask and pulled it off. The fresh air was cool and delicious and I took several deep breaths.

"Are you all right, honey?" Mom asked.

"I think so."

"Good, good." She pushed some matted hair off my forehead. "Take the girl in the bathroom and clean yourselves up. Because right now your father and I are going to teach this CUNT..." my mother screamed that last word, making Julia cower like a dog, "that no one fucks with my child and gets away with it."

"No, please!" Julia moaned, but my mother was implacable. Mom said, "Get on the bed! On your hands and knees!" Already my father was taking off his shirt, a big grin on his face. "It's been a long, long time, Julia."

I put my arm around Bridget and led her to the bathroom. Her eyes wouldn't focus, it was like she'd seen something horrible, which, of course, she had. Those blue eyes finally centered on me. "Danny?"

I nodded. "I go to school with you. We're in the same math class. Are you OK?"

She shook her head and started crying. "They're going to hurt my mommy."

"No, no, it's just a game they play. They pretend to be mad, but they really aren't."

"My mother hurt you, didn't she? She wasn't kidding. She wanted to hurt you."

I put my arms around her. "I won't let my parents hurt her, I promise. Come on, lets get cleaned up and this will all be over soon enough."

Bridget stepped in the shower to cleanse the semen running down her thighs, and when she was done I did the same, carefully washing my aching anus with lots of hot, sudsy water. It only took us a few minutes, and I gently toweled dry Bridget's relentlessly sexy body. I became erect again and she put her hands on me, caressing my entire length.

"What are you DOING?" I gasped.

"You made me feel so good," she said, and then she went down on her knees and sucked the head of my penis into her mouth.

"Ho...holy shit." Even though I'd had a huge orgasm just a few minutes ago my erection took wing. She bobbed her head up and down, taking a few inches of my length into her mouth. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she gave me head, and I felt her slick tongue orbit the head of my dick.

It was only a few seconds, but it felt like hours. She drew her lips away and stood up. "I can see why you like doing that so much. It does feel good in my mouth." She knelt and started sucking AGAIN.

"I'm going to come if you keep doing that," I moaned. She stopped, and I quickly said, "I can tell you when I'm about to come, if you don't want to swallow it."

She stood again. "I do want to swallow it." She kept touching me, caressing me with her fingers. "I liked it, when you were fucking me. I never thought I would ever do it with someone like you, but it was really nice."

I decided to just accept the compliment and not ask what she meant by "someone like you". That's when we heard the long, agonized moan. "Uhhhhh, yes!"

"They're hurting her!" Bridget looked at me with those big blue eyes and said, "Please, help her!"

I opened the door. The scene was something out of a nightmare. Julia was caught in a sandwich made of my mother and father, both of whom were fucking her brains out with grim determination. Julia was impaled on my father, who lay on his back with an imperious smile on his lips. I could see now where my endowment came from, 'cause Dad had a donkey-dick too. And he was giving Julia every inch of his big tool.

My mother squatted over Julia's rear and was cornholing her with a strap-on of her own. Mom's jaw was set and with every thrust her nose crinkled and her eyes narrowed with the effort. Julia had a crazed, disturbing smile on face, her mouth hung open and she licked her lips. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me like the dirty bitch I am. Oh God, I missed this so much! Please, please, I'm a filthy little slut! Fuck me!"

I don't know who was more horrified, me or Bridget. But when Mom said, "Honey, get the lube off the table and come over here," I took the lead.

"Uh, why?"

"Because I've gotten this bitch's ass nice and open for you. Come here."

"Uh..."

"Danny," my mother said, not missing a stroke, "come HERE!"

I leapt on the bed. My mother pulled out of Julia and filled her hand with lubricant. She smeared it all over my erection. Having my mother, my MOTHER, touching my penis convinced me that the world outside this room no longer existed and we all were deep in the Twilight Zone.

She guided me to Julia's gaping asshole. "No, please, he's too big!" Julia cried, but she had that insane grin on and she wasn't struggling too hard to get away.

"Danny!" Bridget cried. "Don't hurt her, please!"

"It's OK, honey," Julia groaned.

"It doesn't matter if it's OK or not, bitch!" my mother said, slapping Julia's smooth, rounded cheek. Mom got me into position and stuffed the big plum of my cockhead into her rectum. It was so unbelievably tight that I was reluctant to thrust, afraid that I would tear her apart. But Mom put pressure on the small of my back and I slowly, slowly, penetrated her ass.

"Oh, God, my belly's full of cock!" Julia gritted her teeth as my dad and I double-shafted her. Her rectum was tighter than a fist gripping my dick, I sawed in and out of her slowly but balls-deep. My father fucked Julia like a jackhammer, spearing her over and over again while squeezing and sucking on Julia's tits.

"Come here," Mom said to Bridget. "Come here, don't be afraid."

"No!"

"Uhh, oh, honey, uhhh! Do whatever she says. Obey her."

"Mommy!" Bridget sobbed.

"Come here!" Mom barked, and Bridget complied. She moved close in behind me. "Touch him. Touch his ass, and his balls, and his chest."

"Why?"

"Because if you do, it'll make Danny come faster. And the faster he comes, the sooner his cock will be out of your mother's ass."

"Oh, honey, do it, help him come, please!" Julia groaned. "Much more of him and I won't be able to walk!"

I felt Bridget's hands exploring my body, her fingernails glided across my back and my buttocks. She filled her hand with my dangling balls and nibbled on my earlobe. "Please, come, come and stop hurting my mommy." She gently kneaded my testicles and reached around to caress my tummy and her breasts flattened against my back and it was like a switch flipped on inside me. "Oh, Bridget, Julia, Mom, oh, oh, yes!"

"Don't come in her!" Mom barked. "All over her back!"

I extricated myself from Julia's ass and ejaculated all over Julia's tan skin. "Scoop it up and feed it to her," Mom told Bridget. She filled her fingers with my semen and brought it to Julia's lips. Her mother grabbed her hand and greedily sucked my come off her daughter's fingers.

"Ooh, baby, yeah!" my father said. I looked down and my Mom's head was under Julia's ass. She was licking my father's balls and playing with his ass and he obviously loved it. He started thrusting faster and faster and faster, and he said, "Now, baby, now!" My mother pulled his cock free from Julia's pussy and capped his cock with her mouth. "Awww, yeah!" he moaned as he came in my mother's mouth. Her throat clenched and relaxed as she swallowed down his load.

Mom got off the bed. "Now get out of my house. Don't ever presume to come here again without permission." Julia and Bridget got dressed, and I tried to guess what was going on in my classmate's pretty head. I couldn't believe my own hadn't exploded by now. Bridget gave me a long, searching look before she and her mother headed for the door.

My naked parents led them downstairs, and I heard my mother say, "We'll continue your re-education at Elaine's next party."

"Yes, mistress." Julia said, her meek tone still so odd and inappropriate. I heard the door slam, and they were gone.

The house was very, very quiet.

I couldn't believe what had just happened. I didn't want to believe it. My mother had touched me...there. She was also, obviously, the woman Elaine had referred to several times, the one who had so dominated Julia all those years ago.

I'd had sex with Bridget Landau. I'd taken her virginity. That beggared belief. I was still too shaken to be comprehend that, either.

On the plus side, I probably didn't have to worry about Julia torturing me anymore. That was a huge relief. But compared to all the other stuff that just happened...

I waited for my mom and dad to come upstairs. They didn't. I didn't want them to. I didn't want to see them because I had no idea what to say to them. I didn't know what they might say to me. I'd seen a side of my mother and father that no son should ever see. Ever.

I put on shorts and a T-shirt. I could hear my folks talking in whispers downstairs, but I couldn't make out the words. It was getting on nine o'clock, maybe we'd all just sleep on it.

Then I heard loud clumping footsteps coming up the stairs. Dad. I steeled myself for the coming ordeal.

He was wearing a collared shirt and shorts he must have gotten out of the laundry room. "Hey, buddy! Wanna go hit some golf balls?"

I mustn't have heard him right. "Hit...golf balls?"

"Yeah! Go to the driving range, hit a bucket or two?"

Either I was on drugs, or my dad was. I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure. Hit some golf balls. Sure."

We got our clubs out of the garage and went to the car, my mother nowhere in sight. There was a lighted driving range a few minutes from my house and that's where we went. It was fairly crowded, but we found two adjacent spots and teed up. My dad hit his first drive 260 yards dead solid perfect. I hit a worm-burner.

My father was whistling a chipper tune but hadn't said a word, so I broke the ice. "You and Mom came back from dinner early."

"Yeah, the place Elaine recommended only serves take-out. We didn't know that, so we got our stuff and we were going to go to Elaine's. But she said she wasn't feeling too well, so we came home. We'll eat when we're done, we got Szechuan Beef, General Tso's Chicken, some grilled shrimp, egg rolls, the works."

So that explained that. Elaine had, in the end, found a way to save me. I'd have to make it up to her.

Dad hit another perfect drive, I shanked one to the right. He kept whistling. I didn't have the guts to say anything else.

Then my dad said quietly, "I guess we've had a pretty strange night, huh?"

"Yeah, it was pretty strange."

"You're mother told me that you've been visiting Elaine."

"Uh-huh."

"And that's where you met Julia."

"Uh-huh."

"Your mother and I...we used to know Julia."

"So I gathered."

He laughed. "I guess you figured that out." Then he turned serious. "What happened today...I want you to know we're not mad at you."

"OK..."

"And we don't want you to be mad at us."

"I'm not."

"Because you saw some things, and did some things, that children and their parents don't normally, um, do together."

I thought back to my mother grabbing my lubricated erection and shoving it in Julia's ass. I dubbed my drive and it went ten feet. "Uh-huh."

Dad bombed yet another perfect drive. "We don't want you to think that will ever happen again. We'll respect your privacy, and you'll respect ours."

I let out a long breath. "That seems like a good idea."

"Yeah." Dad said. He crushed another drive. "Um, you're mother told me that she found you, well, sucking yourself off."

"I thought we were going to respect each other's privacy!"

His back was to me, and he laughed. "We will! I just want you to know, well, I used to be able to do that too. You're not some sicko." He blasted another drive. "Sometimes I miss it, actually," he said, weirdly wistful. "Haven't been able to do that since you were born, actually. But girls are a lot more fun. Well, you've already learned that with Elaine."

"Yeah, I have."

"Good." I concentrated on my swing and hit my first decent drive. Dad said, "Julia's daughter is really pretty. You should ask her out."

Ask her out? I just deflowered her. God, what was I going to say to Bridget? "She wouldn't be interested in me. She's a bitch, anyway."

"Your mother and I could arrange it so she definitely goes out with you."

"No! No way. Leave her alone."

"OK, OK."

We hit in silence for a few more minutes, until our buckets were empty. I watched my dad hit one last monotonous bomb, and I teed up my last ball.

"You know," my dad said with a pleasant smile, "it would probably be just as well if we never mentioned what happened tonight ever again. Everything that happened, everything we talked about. Probably be better for everyone. Don't you think?"

For the first time I looked him dead in the eye. I couldn't help smiling back. "I think that's an excellent idea." I stepped over the ball, gave a waggle, and crushed my drive nearly 250 yards. The best drive I ever hit.

"Great shot," Dad said. "You're getting used to using your hips."

"Thanks." We took our buckets back to the clubhouse and headed back to the car.

I know, I know, it's not exactly an episode of "The Wonder Years". But as we drove back home, I realized I'd learned something. You have to learn to forgive your parents, for the mistakes they've made, for the fact that sometimes they are, well, really strange people. And you have to learn that sometimes the best way to accomplish this is to make a concentrated effort to ignore things they've said and done, I mean really block it out, shove it so deep inside you that it would take a battery of psychiatrists ten years to root it all out.

We drove home, and Mom had dinner waiting for us, big steaming bowls of rice and spicy beef and sauce-laden chicken. "How did you do?" Mom said, June Cleaver herself.

"Dad was great as usual," I said. "I hit a few pretty good at the end."

"He sure did!" Dad said. The tension visibly ebbed from Mom's face. Everything was back to normal, the past would be vigorously forgotten. "Well then, let's eat!" And that's what we did, we sat down as a family and had a really good meal, together.

christo
christo
1,327 Followers