Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quit the scene. I got in the car, put it in gear, and eased the car out of the driveway. Elaine. I had to see Elaine, and tell her all about this freaky, scary day, and relax in her soft, comforting embrace.

When she opened the door her gentle face shone with a happy smile. "Danny, darling, I didn't expect you! It's so nice to..." She stopped. "Honey, are you OK?"

I nodded, but I said, "Will you...will you just hold me for a little bit?"

"Oh, honey!" She put her arm around me and led me to her couch. She sat on one end and pillowed my head in her lap. Her big breasts pressed reassuringly against my cheek, and I stretched out.

"Now, tell me what happened," she cooed, and I gave her the rundown of the days events. She caressed my face and my hair with her fingers as I talked, and when I finished I felt much better, much more relaxed.

"I think I'll be spending a lot of time like this, lying on a couch, talking about how my parents screwed me up."

She kept stroking my hair. "You aren't screwed up, honey. Nothing happened, did it? No. Nothing is going to happen. Your mommy loves your daddy, and they both love you. They just have a...different attitude toward sexual pleasure."

"Different? You got that right."

"Oh, and you hate that so much? You seem to like playing with Crystal, and Joanne, and," her hand slid down my body, to my groin, where my penis refused to lie still, "and, with me?" Her fingernails scratched at the tight fabric around my zipper.

"I didn't come here for sex," I pouted. "I came here because I wanted to talk to someone who cares about me."

"You did talk. Do you feel better?" I nodded. "You know that I care about you very much, don't you?" I nodded again. "Then how about we go upstairs, and I'll fuck you up the ass while jacking you off. Would that make you feel even better?"

Oh, Jesus. "Um, it might."

She pressed her hand on the nape of my neck and I rose to a sitting position. "Come along," Elaine said, and I followed like the obedient dog I was. "Oh, why don't you go upstairs and get undressed, there's a new toy I want to try out."

I went upstairs, got naked, and lay on the bed in Elaine's "fun" room, the one with the leather restraints and the winches, the room where Elaine first seduced me. Seduced me, fucked me up the ass, made me suck myself off...ah, such wholesome memories.

It was closer to ten minutes when Elaine returned, but I didn't mind too much, as she came back naked, carrying a big pot filled with hot water. I could see the steam rising off it. The pot had me puzzled.

"Sorry, honey, it took my some time to get this ready." She set the pot down on the floor, reached in, and pulled it out.

"It" was a thin dildo with a rather thick, bulbous head. What made "it" unusual was the fact that "it" was made out of glass. "Wha...what is that?"

She smirked as she strapped down my ankles. "Oh, I think you'll like this. It's heavy duty Pyrex, each one hand-blown by a master craftsman."

"You should go work for Corning Glass," I said as she shackled my wrists. I couldn't stop staring at it.

"This model is designed especially for anal sex. What you do is you warm it up in hot water, and the glass holds the heat, and, well, it feels incredible." She cranked my legs up so that my anus was totally exposed and vulnerable. She slathered lubricant all over the dildo and crawled between my legs. "That's what took so long, I was heating it up in hot water." She coated it with lube and pointed the glass head at my rectum. "Let me know if you like it."

The dildo pressed against my puckered sphincter, and then the implacable hardness forced open my tiny bud. Once the thick head entered me the rest of the lubed shaft easily slid inside me. "Oh...oh...oh..." It felt delicious. It felt like something alive in my ass. If I didn't want to be fucked by a real penis, that apparently was because I didn't want to be fucked my a man. Because this felt like flesh, impossibly hard, incredibly warm flesh.

"Elaine, I...oh...this is incredible, it feels so good!"

She put a hand on my thigh and started cranking the dildo in and out of my asshole. "You like that?"

"It's so smooth and warm and..." A shudder ran through my body. "And HARD!"

Elaine fucked me for another minute, her big breasts jiggling with every thrust, her tongue touching her upper lip with mischievous delight when I said, "Oh my God, jack me off, please. I want to come!"

"In a bit, honey, in a..."

I heard a noise. "What was that?" I asked.

"Maybe the door."

I shuddered again. It felt GOOD. "The door? Who the hell would just walk in?" I squirmed a bit, but I was good and tied up.

"We're in here!" Elaine called.

"Wh...wh...ohh...OHH!" I swallowed hard. "Who is that?"

Elaine answered by corkscrewing the dildo in and out of my hole. "Oh, God, yes, fuck me!" I sobbed.

A peevish voice came from the door, "You could at least say please!"

I looked over, and there was Mom, hands on hips, frowning at me. "Even if you're getting fucked up the ass, you should still be polite!"

"Mom, what the hell are you doing here?" I screamed.

Mom walked over to the bed and took a seat at the end. "You don't get to decide who Elaine invites over her house. She called me just a little bit ago."

"E...Elaine," I sobbed. The dildo felt FANTASTIC. "Why would you invite my mother over when you're...you're..."

"Fucking you up the ass?" she sang, thrusting the molten glass probe inside my rectum over and over and over.

Mom leaned over to take a closer look at the action. "Elaine said you were upset about what happened this afternoon."

"I...uhh...UHH..." I paused to lick my lips. "Yeah, it was a little weird."

"Danny, I don't want to have sex with you, trust me on that." Mom leaned over so that her face was maybe six inches away from my throbbing penis. I couldn't move away, and I was too far gone with the pleasure to lose my erection.

"Then why are you HERE?" I moaned. I desperately wanted someone to touch my cock, and I didn't want it to be my goddam MOTHER.

"Because I didn't want you to be so freaked out about the idea of me and your father having sex. Sex is a natural part of life. Sex is wonderful. You seem to enjoy it in a healthy way. You shouldn't have any hang-ups about it."

I was really perspiring now. "I think not having your mom watching while you get bu...bu..."

"Butt-fucked," Mom helped out.

"Butt-fucked! I think that's a reasonable request."

"That's ridiculous. I'm not self-conscious about watching you enjoying sexual pleasure, and you shouldn't feel funny watching me, I don't know, getting triple penetrated by..."

"Will you PLEASE stop talking about taking on three men at once! It's like you have a one-track mind!"

Mom giggled girlishly. "Well, honey, your father and I have been monogamous for so long, I have to admit, I'm looking forward to having a cock in every..."

"MOMMMM!" I bawled. "If you want to screw a dozen guys at once, then..."

"Not a dozen, honey, just three. You see, I get down on my hands and knees, and they..."

"THEN THAT'S FINE WITH ME!" I bellowed, trying to get my point across. "But can we just respect each other's space and not TALK about it."

"Fine, fine, Mr. Sensitive," Mom said.

Elaine pulled the bulbous glass cylinder out of my ass. "Huhhh! What are you doing!" I said, frantic.

"I want to warm it up in the water, honey."

"Is that the new dildo you were talking about?" Mom said. "I've been thinking about getting one, but Bill isn't big on getting fucked up his ass." She looked over at me. "I'm very proud of you, that you don't have any hang-ups about receiving anal sex."

Some mothers are proud of their sons for their grades, or their exploits on the playing field, or even helping a little old lady across the street. Mine? She's impressed that I love getting cornholed. Maybe she'll put that on the Christmas cards next year, "Oh, and we're so proud of Danny, he takes in the twins like a champ!"

Mom said, "It took me, what?" she looked at Elaine, "two years before Bill would let me fuck him?"

"At least." Elaine agreed.

"And he still fights me tooth and nail over it. Maybe I'll have him come over the next time you fuck Danny." Mom looked at me. "Will you have a talk with him, convince him that he should relax and enjoy it?"

"Sure, we'll have a nice father-son chat, maybe talk about it at the ball game, maybe we'll...OOOOOHHH!!"

Elaine had interrupted my sarcasm with that unbelievable dildo. "See, you shouldn't smart-mouth your mother." She started fucking me again, faster this time. The dildo was freshly lubed and it slid deeper and deeper inside me.

"Oh my God, please, please touch me!" I begged.

"No!" Mom said. "Danny, that's disgusting, and it's wrong! I'm not going to do that!"

Elaine laughed. "I think he was talking to me."

"Yeah!" I yelled. "Jesus Christ, I keep asking you to leave, why do you think I would...oh...ohh!!"

Elaine's lubricated hand closed around my erection and started pumping. Her long pink thumbnail orbited the head of my cock as her fingers glided up and down my shaft. "See, honey. I told you you're mother doesn't want to have sex with you. Everything is out in the open, everything is healthy and normal."

"THIS is normal?" I groaned as I teetered on the brink of orgasm.

"You'd rather be in your room jerking off?" Mom asked. "Or sucking yourself off?"

"Isn't that incredible, how he does that?" Elaine asked her.

"Oh, it was wonderful," Mom agreed.

"I think it would be too much of a strain to have him suck his own cock twice in one day. It is pretty strenuous."

"I was afraid that he was going to pass out before he ejaculated."

"He might have to save that for special occasions."

"Mmm-hmm."

While this pleasant little conversation went on Elaine kept on fucking me, Elaine kept on pumping me, Elaine's big breasts kept jiggling and her fingernails kept tickling and I started coming. "Ohh...Ohhh...OHHHHHH!!!!! Don't stop, keep it in me, keep jerking me, OHHHH!!" I tensed and shot a thick ribbon of semen three feet in the air, and then I tensed and ejaculated again, and again, and AGAIN, and Elaine kept fucking and pumping me the whole time.

"Oh...fuck me...stroke me...FUCK ME...Uhh...UHHH...AHHHHH..."

Elaine pulled the dildo out of my ass and crawled next to me and started licking my come off my chest. "Oh baby, there's so much when you come, I love it, I love it..."

"See," Mom said. "Bill would love this, if he'd just try it."

My breathing finally slowed enough for me to say, "OK, OK, I'll talk to him."

"Tonight?" Mom asked hopefully.

I sighed. "All right. Tonight."

Elaine washed me thoroughly, and as I dressed Mom said, "I think Elaine and I might chat a bit about her next party. Why don't you go home and talk to your dad?"

"Sure, can't wait for that conversation."

"Thank you, honey!" I thought adults were supposed to hate teenage sarcasm, but my mom seemed totally immune to it.

I drove home to find my dad sitting in his recliner, watching the ball game, a beer at his side. He looked like a man in a state of total satisfaction. "Hey, dude," Dad said.

"Hey."

"Wanna beer? Help yourself."

"Cool." We occasionally shared a few beers during baseball games, and I definitely needed a brew. I went to the kitchen, got myself a Bud, and plopped down on the couch.

"What's the score?"

"Uh, 2-1, Buccos."

"Good." I took a long pull at my beer. "Oh, by the way, when Mom comes home she's gonna want to fuck you in the ass."

"Jesus Christ!" Dad said, trying and failing to jump out of the recliner. He thrashed about a bit before he realized he had to lower the leg rest. He snapped it shut and sat upright. "I thought she'd finally given up on that!"

"You don't like it?"

"No! She's too rough, she makes me crawl around on all fours and...well, I guess you don't need the details."

"No, I don't."

He guzzled his beer. "What suddenly got her thinking about doing THAT again?"

My bottle stopped halfway to my lips. "Uh, that might be my fault."

"Your fault! What the hell did you do?"

I told him about Elaine and the glass dildo. "Well, actually, she's done that to me more than just once."

He winced. "You like that?"

"Um, yeah. I love it."

"Great. Terrific. Thanks a lot." There was a flash of headlights through the front door, and my dad trembled like an aspen in the wind. "Oh, shit."

Mom came through the door. "Hi, guys," she said. She had something in her hand, a brown paper bag. Neither my dad nor I asked what was in it. We both had a pretty good idea. She gave me a look, raised an eyebrow, and went to the kitchen to get herself a beer. She sat on the couch, I sat on the couch, my dad sat on the recliner, and we watched the game in silence. Dad looked scared. Mom looked smug. I looked at Mom and Dad.

During the 8th inning Mom got up and, without a word, filled a big pot with water and put it on the stove. "Making spaghetti?" Dad asked with humor so forced I winced.

"No," Mom answered, and offered no further explanation. The Pirates wrapped up their victory 15 minutes later, and she said, "You know, you were up early this morning, weren't you?"

Dad stared at the screen, trying to pretend that she addressed the question to me, but she said, "Bill?"

"Uh, yeah, pretty early."

"You look tired. Why don't you go up to bed?"

He smiled, and it wasn't a very good effort. "Oh, I'm not sleepy."

She smiled back. "Yes you are. Let's go to bed."

Dad looked to me for help. I looked at the floor. Mom got up and went to the kitchen, and we both heard her rustling around with the paper bag. We heard something solid splash in the pot.

"Help me!" Dad pleaded.

I shrugged my shoulders helplessly. "Tell her no."

"Oh, sure, that'll work," he said.

"Try to enjoy it. Relax. It feels great."

Mom came back in. "Bill! Go to bed!"

He got up and scuttled upstairs. Mom went back to the kitchen, I heard her fish something out of the pot, and she came out with something wrapped in a dish towel. "Good night, honey."

"Good night."

"Everything OK?"

I thought about telling her to go easy on Dad, but then I remembered how she reacted when I asked her to ease up on Julia. Sorry, Pop, but you're on your own. "Everything's fine."

"Good. I'm glad. Good night, honey." She went upstairs.

I stayed up to watch a movie, to give them enough time to do...whatever it was they were doing. Thankfully I heard no noises coming from upstairs. Thank God for small favors. I went to bed around 11:30, got under the covers, and was asleep in five minutes.

The next morning I rose and went downstairs for breakfast. My folks were already up, Mom standing at the counter putting some dishes away, Dad polishing off the last of his omelet while reading the paper. "Good morning," Mom said.

"'G'morning." Everything seemed normal. She said, "Bill, when you're done, will you put your plate in the dishwasher? I'll run it after I get the paper from the driveway." She disappeared, and my dad put the final forkful in his mouth.

He stood, and an expression of excruciating pain contorted his face. "Are you OK?" I said, alarmed.

He waddled over to the dishwasher. "'Try to enjoy it,'" he said, sarcastically parroting my advice from the night before. "'Relaaaax. It feels greeeaaaaaat!'" He gave me a dirty look. "Guess who gets to clean out the gutters after school today?"

I sighed and raised my hand. "Bingo," he said. He stalked out of the kitchen, well, he stalked as best he could in his state. I shook my head in resignation and assembled a bowl of Cheerios. It was Tuesday. I sat and shoveled cereal into my mouth, confident that there was no way, NO WAY, that today could be any weirder than the last two. I ate, and consoled myself with that happy thought.

12