Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,327 Followers

That comment had me smiling as I drove down her street, but as I headed home the specter of Bridget's father intruded on my bliss. In much of our popular culture a man in Mr. Landau's position would be well-justified in blowing me away. I needed more information about Bridget's father, and I knew who could help me with that.

I also had a more pressing problem, a big, pink problem that was threatening to split the seams of my shorts. I could still smell Bridget's perfume in my shirt, could feel with my tongue the place where her teeth had cut me, and I had to fight the urge to turn the car around, break down the Landau's door, and take Bridget like a caveman. I might have been proud that I somehow resisted Bridget, but I was also ready to bash my head against the dashboard. And, when your erection wakes you up in the middle of the night and starts talking to you, assistance is required, and I knew just the woman to help me with this, as well.

I piloted my car to Elaine's and found her at home. I have to admit, when she opened the door and said, "Danny, I love your hair!" I couldn't help giggling like a schoolgirl. More and more I could understand how a girl as gorgeous as Bridget would end up with an ego the size of the Goodyear blimp. I lowered my head and Elaine ran her fingers through my kitten-soft locks. "You look so different!"

"Was it that bad before?"

"Before, you looked like your father. Now..." she caressed my hair with both hands now, "now, you look sexy."

"I don't think my father would appreciate that."

"Your father is a very handsome man, but he's had the same haircut since the 8th grade." She let me inside and closed the door behind us. "And to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit? Not that I'm not always delighted to see you."

I quickly put her abreast of the situation I found myself in. "What can you tell me about Bridget's father? Is he the sort who shoots guys who sleep with his wife and daughter?"

Elaine laughed. "Actually, Teddy is probably the man least likely to shoot a man out of jealousy in the world."

"Teddy?"

"Well, I call him Teddy. If you met him professionally you would call him Edward Landau, attorney at law. But his friends call him Teddy. That's how you'll know if you're on his good side or not. If he insists you call him Mr. Landau, or Edward, you're in trouble."

"What's he like? I mean, if he knows what I've done with his womenfolk..."

Elaine shook her head reassuringly. "Julia fucked you. When you had sex with Bridget, Julia was there screwing you at the same time. It isn't like you sought her out and seduced her."

"Uh, well, then there's more that I have to tell you." And I related the story of the previous day, when I charged over to the Landau residence and had sex with Julia. Elaine frowned. "Why did you go to Julia? What happened?" To explain that, I had to tell Elaine about hiding under my parents' bed and overhearing my mom and Bridget having insane lesbian sex. As I told my story I was surprised to see that Elaine was obviously upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Elaine suddenly burst out laughing. "I'm jealous, can you believe that! I didn't expect your mother and Bridget to do anything like that with each other." She laughed again. "I'm fine, just a momentary lapse."

"Bridget has that effect on people."

"Yes, she does," Elaine sighed. "Anyway, you want to know about her father. Well, if he's upset about you having sex with Julia, it will be because he didn't get to watch. He's a voyeur. At our parties he always just observes instead of joining in, which is frustrating at times because he is an absolutely GORGEOUS man."

I nodded. "I actually saw him briefly at our high school talent show. He struck me as being something along the lines of a Greek god."

"I've known him for 20 years and I've never so much as run my hands over his hard, muscular body."

Seeing Elaine so obviously turned on turned me on in an obvious way. My penis strained against my zipper and I shifted my hips to relieve some of the pressure. Elaine noticed my discomfort and, reading my mind, reached down to unbutton my shorts. "He never had sex at those parties? Ever?"

"Never," Elaine said as she worked my shorts over my throbbing staff. "Julia wouldn't allow it."

"Why not?" I asked as she pulled back the elastic band of my boxers.

"Two reasons. First, Julia is insanely jealous. You marry a man that beautiful and every woman in the world throws herself at him, If he starts fucking around she might not be able to hang onto him. Second, Teddy rather enjoys playing the submissive, and as you know Julia has a rather pronounced dominant streak in her. The two of them are perfect together. The only unfortunate thing," Elaine said, slipping her hand into the depths of my groin, "is that Julia won't share."

I felt her cool fingers circle my shaft. "So I probably don't have anything to be afraid of."

"No, darling. I think everything will be fine." She started gliding her fingernails up and down my length. I put my hands on her shoulders as she manipulated me and said, "Might I provide a poor substitute to the glory that is Edward Landau?"

She pulled my boxers down to my ankles and slowly sank to her knees. "Honey, with that new haircut you're not a poor substitute for anybody. You're handsome, you're sweet, and..." she gave my cockhead a loud, moist kiss, "you have a nice cock."

Elaine's full, warm lips surrounded my penis and slowly moved up and down, her slippery tongue caressing my glans and probing the hole that creased the tip. Her big brown eyes smiled up at me and I ran my fingers through her soft red hair, returning the caresses she gave me when I first showed up. "I need this so bad, to feel your mouth on me, to touch you."

She released my cock from her mouth's warm embrace. "Resisting Bridget a bit harder than you expected?"

"Excruciating." I sighed as Elaine's mouth eased down my cock. I closed my eyes and reveled in the delicious sensations-and found myself visualizing that it was Bridget fellating me. I forced my eyes open and looked down to see Elaine really giving me the full treatment, both hands wrapped around my shaft, pumping me relentlessly as her lips and tongue slid up and down and 'round and 'round. I remembered something else that was puzzling me.

"Bridget, she, oh...oh, I like that," I sighed, then got to the point, "She told me that she doesn't want me fucking Julia anymore, and she got really mad about it. Any idea where that came from?"

Elaine kept sucking on me for several seconds before freeing me from the exquisite prison of her mouth. "It's hard for me to talk at length with my mouth full," she said with a wicked grin.

"Well, why don't you talk, and I'll listen," I said, guiding her to the couch and kneeling between her legs.

"That's right, you don't need your ears to do that," she said, spreading her legs wide and letting me snuggle close. I leaned down and kissed her plump thighs as she got herself comfortable. I kissed and nibbled my way toward her pussy as she stroked my hair with her nails.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this," Elaine started, "but there has been some tension between Julia and Bridget."

"What kind of tension?" I asked as I moved my mouth where it would do the most good.

"The kind that's about you," Elaine said. Her hips moved slightly as my tongue gently probed her. "I'm a bit surprised that it's taken this long for the two of them to quarrel over you. They both want you for themselves." She arched her back as I licked up and down her cleft. "Sometimes I want you all to myself too."

I digested what Elaine said as I burrowed deeper and deeper into her pussy. Both Landau ladies wanted me, or, more to the point, wanted my cock, and any competition was to be resented. Julia was probably especially resentful, both because Bridget and I were spending so much time together, and because my mother had forbidden Julia from partaking of my enormous endowment. My mother, Julia, Bridget...what a convoluted mess. I parted my lips and slowly closed them around Elaine's clitoris, sucking her hot little button into my mouth so I could suck and lick and drive her crazy.

"Why can't I be happy with this?" I asked myself as my tongue slowly brought this beautiful, sexy redhead to orgasm. Elaine gave me more pleasure and kindness than any man could hope for. Why was I still so fixated on Bridget, when I could indulge myself with Elaine any time I wished? She certainly didn't seem to mind. She looked down at me from between her large breasts and spread her legs wider, wider, wider, as my hungry mouth devoured her.

"Honey," she groaned as I made her come. "Ohh, honey, that's too good, it's not fair! You can't have a tongue that nice when you have that cock between your legs too."

I slowly rose from my perch and showed her my shiny lips and jaw. I gripped my cock and swabbed the head in and around her moist folds. "How about that?" I asked. "Is that fair?"

"No, baby, come on, put that big dick inside me!"

I slowly inserted the head and then stopped, letting the plump bulb swell inside her tight walls. I reached down and gently thumbed her clit until she squirmed. "Danny, don't...." she closed her eyes and pushed her hips at me, "don't tease me!"

"Why not?" I asked as I diddled her. "I think you've teased and tortured me a few times."

Her eyes came open and she smiled. "If you don't give me every inch of that cock right now, I'll show you what torture is all about."

Not that I was exactly afraid of Elaine, but I knew that she had a collection of probes and dildo and whips and sundry that might, if she was moved to use them, make things very uncomfortable for me. And anyway, I was nearly bonkers with lust and couldn't be expected to hold my hips in place. So I gave in, with less reluctance than I showed on my face.

Long, slow strokes, in and out, slowly, patiently fucking this sexy older woman. She drew her knees up to her chest and I put my hands on her shins and helped angle her vulva into the perfect angle. Her pelvis rose and fell to match my thrusts, and we settled into a delicious rhythm. I didn't fuck her faster, or deeper. I didn't need to. She looked at me with her big brown eyes and she touched her upper lip with the tip of her tongue.

"This is good," I panted

"Very good," she agreed.

I felt that familiar tingle starting deep in my balls. "I'm gonna come."

"Come in me, Danny," she cooed. "Let it go inside my pussy.."

I started thrusting just a little bit faster, I couldn't help it. "I'm gonna come!" I groaned. Elaine's silky pussy held me and caressed me and my climax built with such terrible, inexorable slowness that it almost felt like torture. "Oh, oh..." I gripped Elaine's ankles and pumped my huge frank in and out the heavenly hole between her legs, I looked down and stared at my glistening pole, watched in wonder as it penetrated this gorgeous woman's pussy, and that's when I did something really stupid.

"Oh, Bridget!" I whimpered as I came. My penis swelled and twitched and I buried myself as deep as I could and let my orgasm just explode inside me. "Bridget, oh, God, yes!" I thrust a few more times and then, with one last shudder of pleasure, I sighed, "Bridget."

You've spotted my error, yes? I was having sex with a woman named Elaine, and here I was shouting out another woman's name. This is impolite. This is bad form. It's just not done. But I did it.

The sound of my voice still echoed in my ears as I froze in place. "Oh my God," I blurted. Elaine was looking up at me with a slightly bemused expression. "I'm so sorry."

"I hope you are," she said. "I've never been so offended in my life." Her tone and the slight smile playing at the corner of her lips belied her words, but I was so horrified at what I'd done that I didn't pick up on it. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it, I'd never want to be with her over you, she's a mean, arrogant, stuck-up..."

"She's the girl of your dreams, honey." Elaine said, and eased her hips back. My cock was soft as a noodle now and it slipped out of her with a wet 'plop'. "You want to make love to her so badly, and yet you're determined not too. I understand that she might dominate your thoughts right now."

"That's no excuse, any man would give anything to be with you, and here I am calling out Bridget's name. I'm scum, I'm the lowest form of life, I'm..."

She crawled over and kissed me on the cheek. "You're a teenage boy in love. You deserve a little leeway." She got dressed, and I did the same, and after an addition three dozen apologies I let her walk me to the door. She gave me a big hug, and said, "Don't worry too much about meeting Teddy, just be yourself and I'm sure he'll like you."

"Thank you," I said. "And I'm sorry."

"It's all right," she said, but as I turned to leave she grabbed me by a belt loop and jerked me back to face her. "And it never happens again. Ever."

I nodded. She smiled, kissed me on the cheek, and sent me on my way.

I walked in my house and my mom and dad were in the kitchen and they both goggled at me. "What?" I asked, a bit disturbed.

"What happened to your HAIR?" my dad said,

"Oh, I got it cut at Bridget's salon. Doesn't it look great?"

"It does," my mom said, coming close for a better look.

"What...what...what did you do to your HAIR?!" my dad repeated. Perhaps I should explain that my dad and I have been going to the same barber since, well, since I had hair, and in that time we've both had the exact same humdrum haircut. My new 'do was, therefore, a rejection of everything my father stood for.

Well, maybe it wasn't that extreme, but it obviously shook him pretty bad. And he looked even more shook up when Mom turned to him and said, "Maybe you should try them too."

My father gave me a look meant to inspire fear and terror. First, my encounters with Elaine had inspired my mother to introduce an anal probe into my father's comfortable life, and now he was facing the ordeal of changing his hairstyle for the first time since the Carter Administration. I wanted to comfort and console him, but I had enough problems of my own. Dad would have to take care of himself.

*****

I can't say that I was calm, cool and collected during the school day as I waited for my tête-à-tête with Bridget's father. Elaine's assurances aside, I don't think any man would be especially thrilled to meet the guy who was banging his daughter. And his wife. Even if I had mostly been just a pawn in Julia's diabolical games, my cock had been inside his wife and his daughter, and I didn't think a man would accept that fact with as much equanimity as Elaine expected.

The final bell rang, and I intercepted Bridget walking through the main lobby. I strode up behind her, reached down, and took her hand in mine. "Hi," I said, and gave her hand a squeeze.

Her lips stretched in a tight smile. "What are you doing?" she asked, her voice like a paper cut.

"When a boy and a girl go to prom the often hold hands. I thought we should start practicing." I didn't add that I was again seizing the initiative. If Bridget felt free to hug and kiss me when she wanted, then I had the right to hold her hand. Which I did, all the way to the car. That's when we were all alone, and when Bridget ripped her hand from my tender grip.

"Do that again and I'll rip your..." I think she meant to say she'd rip my arm off, but she didn't get to finish her threat because I'd leaned over, taken her face in my hands, and kissed her on the mouth. It was a soft, gentle kiss, and I think she let it go on as long as she did because she was so utterly surprised. When I pulled back her eyes were still closed and her mouth hung slightly open.

"You look beautiful today, Bridget," I said. She was wearing indigo blue jeans and a gauzy linen blouse that was rather translucent. She swallowed and said, "Thank you." I think she was still in shock during the drive to her house. When we got out of the car I again took her hand and she let me. We walked in together and Bridget cleared her throat and called out, "Daddy, we're here!"

"I'm in my study, angel!" a deep, rich baritone answered.

She led my down the corridor to the left, and I say led because we were still holding hands and she pulled me along behind her. She opened the heavy door at the end of the hall and peeked inside. "Daddy," she said, and stepped aside to let me enter beside her, "this is Danny, the boy I've told you about."

The tall, blond man who stood and walked around the broad, wide cherry wood desk was unnecessarily great-looking. I mean, there is no evolutionary reason why a man should be as relentlessly handsome as Edward Landau. Tone down his blinding charisma and overt sex appeal by a third and he would still be irresistible to about 97.9% of heterosexual women. Even I, a heterosexual MALE, couldn't tear my eyes away from him. When he shook my hand I got goose bumps. Maybe, I hoped, some of that magic would rub off on me.

He wore a pale-blue dress shirt and light grey slacks that fit him so well that I understood why Carlo got all his business. When he stood next to Bridget and I saw how much she took after him, and how stunning they looked together, my self-esteem collapsed right down to my very DNA. What business, I asked myself, do I have bothering these beautiful people?

He kissed Bridget on the cheek and said, "Why don't you wait outside, honey?" I noticed that her eyes flickered to the big bookshelf on the far wall, and his quickly followed. Well, I didn't notice it at the time, but in retrospect, looking back at the event ten days later, I remembered that father and daughter performed this furtive act. It was very, very important, later on, but at the time I only had eyes for the blond man and blonde girl standing before me.

Bridget said, "Call if you need me," and left us.

Mr. Landau led me to a burgundy leather chair and eased into the chair behind his desk. His blue eyes glittered as he examined me, patiently, from head to toe. "You're not what I expected," he said indulgently. "From what Bridget told me I expected a skinny, stumbling nerd. Instead I find a rather handsome young man." I nearly giggled with delight. He said, "You take after your father much more than your mother. I knew your parents, before you were born. Did you know that?"

A mouse of fear raced up my spine. "Yes, I did." I didn't want to steer the conversation that way, because talking about my mother might lead to her master/slave relationship with Julia, and that might lead to me fucking Julia, and that might lead God knew where.

So I relaxed a bit when he said, "I understand that you're doing well in school, I'm sure that makes your parents proud. And I wouldn't feel comfortable with Bridget dating a young man who lacked the intelligence and discipline to succeed academically."

"Of course, sir," I said, thinking it important that I not just sit there like a mannequin.

He asked if I'd picked a college yet, and I said that I was going to Penn State, and he said that was a fine school, and I agreed, and it was all very nice and chummy. Then he said, "I wish Bridget would go to college, but she's decided to go to California after graduation. She wants to be in movies, or be a singer, and with her talent, well, who am I to say she shouldn't follow her dream?"

A queasy feeling came over me, for a couple of reasons. One, I'd seen Bridget sing and dance at our school's talent show, and she was so bad she wouldn't make the cut on the Gong Show. Two, it hadn't occurred to me that, in a few short months, Bridget Landau would moving out of my life, probably forever. So much of my attention had been focused on this girl lately that I didn't know what I'd do if she suddenly wasn't in the picture.

christo
christo
1,327 Followers