Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,338 Followers

I was getting sick of walking into my house feeling like I had the weight of the world on my shoulders. The simple solution was tell Bridget the whole thing was off, forget about her, and end the seemingly endless misery. Then I thought about how cool it was to be popular, and how much I loved kissing Bridget and feeling her melt in my arms, and I knew I wouldn't give up a chance to enjoy that again for anything. Just a week to go until prom, just a few more hurdles to, well, hurdle, and who could tell what might happen?

I walked in the house to find my mother and father sitting on the couch. Sitting very close to each other on the couch. Sitting very close together on the couch, gazing into each other's eyes, my mother running her fingers through my father's hair which, I saw, had been extensively reworked. He didn't have the same style as me, it was cut much shorter on the sides and combed back, but he looked pretty fabulous himself.

"Hello, kids," I said.

"Hey, dude," Dad said, luxuriating in my mother's attention. "Got my hair cut."

"So I see. Naomi?"

"Uh-huh," he purred. Mom was looking at him with what could only be called adoration. It brightened my mood to see them this way, and I decided to give them their privacy. "Think I'll go to my room, read or something."

Mom got up and shook her head. "No, you can stay here and watch TV. I think we'll go upstairs. OK, honey?"

Dad practically leapt to his feet. "Sure, baby." Dad tossed me the remote and the blissful couple trotted upstairs to do...whatever. I was happy that they were happy. And, with luck, maybe I could be that happy, maybe even with Bridget. It would take a lot of work to pull that off, but I was willing to try. And, if the conversation I'd just had with Ms. Landau in the driveway was any indication, I'd have to roll up my sleeves and get busy first thing tomorrow.

christo
christo
1,338 Followers