Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 16

Story Info
Danny's good deed leads to a confrontation.
7.3k words
4.51
67.2k
23

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,326 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yes, I'm back. And I promise you won't have to wait four years for Chapter 17.

*

The day after the general insanity at Elaine's house I actually had to go to school the next day. And then pretend I was an ordinary high school kid with ordinary high school problems. That, I hasten to say, was not the case. I was going to the prom with Bridget Landau, the most beautiful girl east of the Mississippi. That was good. Bridget, however, had spent the night writhing between the sheets with my mother. That was less good. I'd attended an orgy where Bridget's father had promised to fuck every woman in attendance in exchange for me demonstrating my autofellacial skills, and in a rage Bridget's mother had ruthlessly squat-fucked me and left her nail marks all over my tender flesh. This, after I'd promised Bridget that I wouldn't allow my stupidly huge cock anywhere near her mother's luscious pussy.

Now that we've recapped the action, you can probably understand why I was a bit distracted on that humid day late in May. There were just two weeks of school left and two days until the prom. I'd already been accepted to college and no matter what happened my grades wouldn't rise or fall that much. To be honest I just wanted school to end, wanted to get past the prom and graduation, and see what the future held.

I actually spent much of that day thinking about that exact subject. The future. I was going away for school, which meant that I would be away from my beloved Elaine, the sexy older woman who had introduced me to just about every sexual delight under the sun. I'd also be away from Elaine's friends, who found my boy-next-door charm and gigantic penis an endless source of delight. And then there was Bridget, who I was pretty sure I loved, and who almost certainly was going to move to L.A. to try to become a singer/actress/whatever. As I sat in class I tried to imagine a scenario where Bridget, a woman of almost diabolical gorgeousness, would be interested in being my long-distance girlfriend while she made the scene in La-La Land. I had trouble imagining that. There was also the unhappy fact that Bridget was perhaps the least-talented singer/actress/whatever in the Western world, and that going to California would doubtless end in bitter disappointment. I also worried that Bridget did not in fact have feelings for me, that she was just acting out some evil scenario concocted by her barking-mad mother, and that I was going to end up getting totally fucked, and not in a good way.

So consider the turmoil inside my head as the final dismissal bell rang and I headed out to the parking lot and my car. My total (and understandable) focus on Bridget had alienated my friends and no one talked or so much as looked at me as I walked across the asphalt. I waited by my car and about a minute later a woman who would've been at home atop Mount Olympus strode up.

Just seeing Bridget made me forget all my troubles. So what if this didn't last? So what, even, if she was a vicious harpy just like her mother. For now, for this particular moment, everything was perfect. No matter what happened in the future, I would trade all the heartbreak in the world for these precious moments of glory. And seeing her look at me, smile, walk up close, and kiss me on the lips...it was truly glorious.

And then Bridget looked at me in a stern way and said, "Did anything odd happen at Elaine's last night?"

My lower lip trembled a bit. "Um, define 'odd'. There were people having sex and other people watching. So far as that goes it was fairly normal."

"Did anything happen with my Mommy and Daddy?"

Other than her father promising to fuck a dozen or so women and her mother getting volcanically angry about it? "No, not really," I lied.

She frowned at me. "Really? There was some real tension at home this morning, Mommy seemed really mad about something. Are you sure nothing happened?

"Nothing."

"OK," she said, and I exhaled, thinking I was off the hook. And then Bridget said, "My Daddy still wants to see you today."

Gulp. "Uh...why?"

She cocked her head. "I'm not sure. But he sent me a text about an hour ago and said he wanted to see you. You remember how to get to his office?"

I did and said so. She smiled again and said, "You picked up your tux?"

"I did."

"And?"

"Not to toot my own horn, but I look incredible."

"Carlo is an artist."

"He is," I said, stepping back and sweeping my hands down my body, "But look what he has to work with."

She smiled, snuggled up close, and said, "I know what I have to work with. But I'd rather work on you when you're not wearing anything at all."

I broke out in a sweat. "Let's do that right now, I know an abandoned gas station we could park behind..."

She laughed and said, "Mr. Romantic. No, you have to go see my Daddy."

"You've no idea what he wants?" I asked, and she said, "No, but I can't imagine it's anything bad." Then she froze me with her eyes and said, "Unless something happened last night that you're not telling me."

I thought about how I'd sucked my own cock to arouse her father, how I'd arranged for him to bone every woman in attendance, how his wife had pinned me to the ground and ferociously fucked me in revenge. "Nope," I bleated, and she smiled, kissed me again, and said, "Tell Daddy about your tux, he'll want to know about it".

*****

Mr. Landau's office was in a corporate park not too far from our school. In fact it had a campus-like feel to it-wide lawns, paths meandering from building to building, and rather a large number of hot, sexy women walking around. Actually, they weren't walking around-they were gathered around the entrance to the building Mr. Landau worked in. And I recognized most of them. They were the women who had been at the orgy last night. The women Teddy Landau had promised to fuck in exchange for me blowing myself.

They hadn't waited long before they came collecting.

The front door opened and, in frightening unison, the dozen or so women suddenly turned as one and made a break for it. A uniformed security guard quickly shut it behind him and pressed himself hard against the glass. "Ladies, please!" he shouted. "Stay right where you are! I've warned you, I will call the police if you don't behave!"

The threat did little to dissuade the women, who pressed close around him. Very close. Hands started roaming over his body, caressing him, and one woman I was very familiar with, Elaine's friend Crystal, began running her long-nailed fingers up and down the fly of his dark-blue pants.

The security guard was a tall, burly guy in his fifties with forearms like Popeye. But his eyes were filled with terror at this feminine onslaught. "Ladies," he repeated, his voice quavering, "Mr. Landau instructed me to tell you all...that you should go home."

Pandemonium.

The woman started screaming, shrieking, clawing at the poor man lifted his hands and feebly tried to keep them at bay. One of the shorter women knelt and tried to worm between the guard's legs, and he went up on tiptoes as she buried her head in his crotch and tried to wriggle by. Even from this distance I could see that the poor bastard was in a bad spot. "Ladies!" he yelled, his voice a half-octave higher. "The door is locked! You can't get in!" He stepped aside and let them tug at the door to verify that this was so. Twelve sets of eyes studied the door for a long second...and then twelve sets of eyes slowly turned to look back at the unfortunate guard. It was like watching a dozen hungry hawks give a chipmunk the once over.

The women advanced. He showed some level of animal cunning by backing up until he was against leaning hard against the door. The ladies surrounded him and against I saw Crystal's fingers at work-she popped the bottom button on his pale-blue shirt and her hand disappeared within. Completely surrounded, he still found courage enough to speak. "Mr. Landau said," and here the guard swallowed hard and took a quick breath, "that he won't be able to give each of you the attention she deserves. So he asks that you leave for the night...and call his office tomorrow to make an appointment."

Bedlam again. "No fucking way!" a hysterical woman's voice said. "I'm staying here! I'll sleep in my car if I have to!"

"I'll pitch a tent right here!" another shrieked. "No one is getting ahead of me in line!"

There was more screaming and yelling and the poor security guard winced under the verbal assault. Under the assault of Crystal's fingernails he looked completely discombobulated-it looked like she was running her fingers around his right nipple, and he looked down at her and she looked up at him and the color ran out of his face. No doubt headed for more southern locales. He took another deep breath and said, "Mr. Landau said that he will see the rest of you by appointment only! And that if you do not disperse..." and here Crystal nudged his groin with her knee, and he shuddered, "...if you do not disperse, I'm to call the police!"

There was another minute of him demanding they leave and a dozen women trying everything short of stripping him naked and convening a gang-bang before they gave up. To be honest I'm surprised they DIDN'T try to fuck their way through the door, but chances are their sexual hunger was focused on just one man, and that man was in the eighth-floor corner office. The women sullenly turned away and walked to their cars and I decided it would probably be a good idea if I stayed out of sight. I trotted behind an SUV parked just to my left and waited quietly. It was a good idea...except that the SUV happened to be parked right next to Crystal's car.

She saw me and a smile a thousand miles wide lit up her face. "Oh, baby, you are manna from Heaven," she said.

"Um," I said and she put her hands on my biceps and said, "I don't know why you're here and I don't care. You're coming home with me, right now, and I am going to fuck your brains out. I am going to fuck that gorgeous cock so many times you're gonna be late for school tomorrow."

My penis started to float within my pants but I stayed put. "Believe me, I'd like nothing more than to go back to your place, have you suck my cock, have you sit on me, have those beautiful big boobies bouncing in my hands while you ride me,..."

She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, "Danny, baby..."

"...but Mr. Landau said he wanted to see me. And I shouldn't keep him waiting."

Crystal's nails dug into my arms a bit more, but then she released me. "Will you do me a favor?" she asked, and when I said I'd do anything for her, she said, "Please have him put me at the top of his appointment book for tomorrow? I want to have him when his cock is at full strength. Please?"

"Of course," I said, and she kissed me on the cheek. I turned to go and she said, "Oh, Danny?"

"Yes?"

"Send that security guard to me. He's been here all day and he must be getting off work soon. He's handsome and his cock made a tent out of those slacks. He'll do for now."

"Uh, OK," I said, "I'll ask him."

She looked disappointed. "Danny, don't ask. Just tell him. Believe me, he'll come. He'll come to me. And then he'll come for me. Inside me. He'll come."

"Uhh," I said, and gave half a thought to ignoring Mr. Landau's summons and testing the suspension of Crystal's car. But I tightened my jaw, nodded, and turned toward the door.

Which was, of course, locked. I pressed the button and the guard, sitting at a desk and mopping his brow with a hankerchief, jerked bolt upright. When he saw that it was me and not a platoon of shrieking woman in heat he timidly walked toward the door. "What?" he barked.

"I have an appointment to see Mr. Landau? Daniel Payton?"

He looked puzzled. "An...appointment?"

I quickly figured out what he was confused. "Not that kind of an appointment," I said. "I'm dating his daughter, he wanted me to stop buy after school."

That seemed to penetrate his frazzled brain and he said, "Any of those women around?"

"Nope."

He let out a long breath and closed his eyes. "OK," he said, and unlocked the door. He quickly locked it behind me and slumped against the door. "Jesus wept," he moaned.

"Bad day?" I asked.

He looked at the wall with that thousand-yard stare. "I was on the job for 30 years," he said. "I worked some bad parts of the city, had to shoot a guy one time, got stabbed in the arm once. I arrested drug dealers and murderers and gangsters. But today..." he said, rubbing his eyes. "I thought this was gonna be a cushy job, make a few bucks till I'm ready to retire for good. But those women...if it's gonna be like this..."

"It might get weird from time to time," I said, "but I think you got past the worst of it today."

He let out a deep sigh. "I mean, Mr. Landau's a good-lookin' guy and all, but, Jesus. Those women tried to bull-rush past me this morning. When I stopped them, they started...touching me."

"Uh-huh."

"Touching me all over," he said, obviously uncomfortable and also obviously wishing it hadn't stopped where it had.

"About that," I said. "The woman who was touching you...under your shirt?"

"What? You saw that?" he said, and when I nodded he said, "The blonde with the big ti...with the big, um, bosoms?"

"Yeah, her. Her name's Crystal, she's very nice...and she's waiting out in the parking lot for you."

He blanched. "She's waiting for ME? Why?"

I looked at him, he looked at me, and I shrugged. I didn't have to say it and I really didn't want to. The poor guy looked pole-axed. "I...well...really?" I nodded again and he said, "What do I do?"

That threw me, him asking me for advice. "Well...are you married?" I asked. "If you're married just tell her so and..."

"Nah, divorced for about ten years now," he said. "Hard being a cop's wife. I mean, it's not like I haven't had women since then, but these ladies today were..."

"Crazy."

"Yeah, crazy. But they were also really good-lookin', too. And that blonde one was about the worst...and the best, if you get what I mean." He turned his forearms over and sheepishly showed me a number of long, thin scratches. "Crystal's handiwork," I thought to myself and I nodded sympathetically. "So whaddya I do?" he asked.

"You do what you want. You're an adult, so is she. Like I said, she's very nice. And very pretty, yes?"

"Oh, man, hell yeah. She's gorgeous. I mean...just gorgeous."

"Do what you want. Haven't you earned some fun?"

He looked nervous again. "Yeah. It's just outta left field, y'know? I came to work today expecting a nice, slow, boring day. And then all this happened."

I smiled, patted him on the shoulder, and for the first time noticed the nameplate above his right shirt pocket. "Frank," I said, "Welcome to my world."

I walked to the elevator, pressed "8", and waited. Frank sat there at his desk thinking about it. "You really think it'd be OK?" he asked.

The elevator doors opened and I said, "I can guarantee it'd be better than OK." And then I stepped inside and let the doors hiss shut.

*****

I figured that Teddy Landau's office would be an oasis of calm compared to the madness I'd found below. That assumption quickly changed when the elevator doors opened and I stepped into the small foyer that led to two tall, glass doors with LANDAU & ASSOCIATES stenciled in thin letters upon them. Something caught my ears' attention before I pushed through the doors...a voice, but I couldn't make out what it was saying. As soon as I opened the doors, however, that became clear.

"UHHHH!! UHHH!!! UHHHH!!" a hoarse woman's voice called out like a mantra. "YEAH!! YEAH!!!!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!! Oh my GOD, yes, YES! Teddy, yes, keep fucking me, KEEP FUCKING ME!!!!"

The...noise was coming from down the hallway from where I was standing. Right before me was a neatly-appointed desk that probably belonged to Teddy's secretary...who was nowhere to be seen.

"Um, hello?" I said in a tiny voice. "Anyone...hello? It's...uh...me?"

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME!" a woman called out...only it was a different woman's voice. This one was half-an-octave higher and getting higher with every shriek. "YES! YES! PLOW ME! FILL ME UP! FILL ME UP WITH YOU FUCKING COCK!!!!"

OK then. I sat down on a couch by the desk and picked up a magazine. The Atlantic, to be specific. As the woman down the hall pleaded with Mr. Landau to "DRIVE YOUR COCK DEEPER, DEEPER!!!!" I turned to an article dealing with how European banks were coping with some new EU regulations and was really, really, really getting into the subject when another woman starting moaning like a tigress in heat.

"Oh Teddy, fuck me, FUCK ME! YES! FUCK ME! PULL MY HAIR AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!! Come in me, PLEASE COME IN ME!!!"

I sat there with the magazine in my trembling hands when my peripheral vision spotted something to my left. My head jerked around...and it was a young woman. She was completely naked except for a pair of high heels, her long black hair was a tangled mess, and the expression on her face was that of someone who'd just endured a prolonged artillery barrage.

Her eyes seemed to focus, and then...she saw me. She nodded, took a few tottering steps back into the back office, and I faintly heard her say, "He's here."

"Danny!" Mr. Landau said. "You can come on back!!"

"Oh, good," I said under my breath.

Edward Landau's office was what you'd expect for a successful attorney-big mahogany desk, pictures and plaques on the wall, shelves packed with tomes of an intimidating size, magnificent leather furniture. One of the pieces was a long couch, upholstered in buttery burgundy leather, that was so exquisite that I noticed it's beauty despite the three gorgeous women, each wearing nothing but a pair of spike heels, who were draped over it.

My mind finally moved from the furniture to the women, in particular the luscious vanilla-scoops of their derrieres, each perched high in the air and right there for the taking. And the man doing the taking was at the moment enthusiastically reaming the woman on the far right. Last night Mr. Landau had experienced some difficulty getting a hard-on before he fucked Elaine-he was having no such troubles today. His huge penis was furiously erect and he was driving it over and over with audibly moist strokes into the vagina of a woman writhing in ecstasy.

"Danny," Mr. Landau panted, "I think you remember meeting these ladies last night.. He pointed to the buttocks directly in front of me and said, "That's Gina, my current secretary..." and the dark-haired young woman who'd spotted me lifted her head to give me an exhausted smile, "...and this is Marissa, my former secretary," and the gorgeous thirtysomething redhead lying in the middle arched her back, saw me, and said, "I will do anything for you, anything, you just ask and I'm yours," and then Mr. Landau grabbed the hips of the woman he was fucking and REALLY started to nail her and he said, "And this is Alexandra, my other former secretary" and the elegant blonde who about my mother's age wrenched her head my way and sobbed, "Thank you, thank you so much, I love you!"

Of course I'd met these three women the night before at Elaine's little soiree, and I waved feebly and said, "Yeah, nice to see you all again." Last night they'd been seething because Teddy was about to fuck another woman and it wasn't them. Then I stepped in, got Teddy to agree to bone every female in the room, and now they looked like the three happiest women on Earth.

Teddy gave Alexandra a few more thrusts before abruptly withdrawing and spearing Marissa from behind. There was an almost simultaneous "No!!!" from Alexandra and "Yes!!!!" from Marissa as Teddy started fucking her.

"I hope you don't mind if we chat while I indulge myself," Teddy said as his hips pumped and Marissa moaned. I couldn't help but look and found that, yes, Marissa was a true redhead. Teddy said, "I think I only have one shot left in me and I want to make this last a bit."

christo
christo
1,326 Followers
12