Those Damn Oranges Ch. 01

Story Info
Nursing student gang banged by interns.
873 words
3.32
75.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to editor Bobby Faul

*

Christine had just finished her sophomore year of nursing school. The studies here had been demanding and she was tired of the grind. Her practicum in the hospital had just begun and she welcomed the change.

She missed the high school boyfriend who went to a different college. They had tried a long distance relationship. But letters and phone sex could not take the place of regular sex.

Last year they had decided to live separate lives at least until they graduated. She missed him and the release that regular sex had on her natural anxiety.

The fact that interns were constantly hitting on her made her even more jumpy.

When a particularly good looking intern asked "Her: to come to his apartment and practice administering hypodermic shots" she had accepted.

She knew he would probably make a pass but, it was a chance to get out of the dorm. A thought formed in her mind "Maybe it was time to quite saving her self for that boy friend".

She was surprised to find three more interns at the apartment. She was a little disappointed and banished the thought of the casual hookup, she had imagined. They filled a bowl with vodka and began filling hypos with it. After injecting many shots into an orange, it was peeled and then eaten. Many oranges were eaten.

She really didn't feel the effect the vodka was having on her until she tried to get up to go to the bathroom. On her return she sat and peeled another orange. Her world was becoming a blur.

She laid naked long black hair fanned out on the pillow beneath her head. A small lamp on the other side of the room illuminated her pretty face grimacing now as she came again. Her legs spread as wide as she could spread them. Her hips poised off the bed tilted up to him. Their pubic hair tangled together as he ground his pubic bone against her clitoris. His penis deep in her belly was doing magical things to her, circling with the movement his groin was making.

Her thoughts left her then as the almost painful flashes of emotion radiated from her sex. When her mind began working again she thought about how she came to be laying in a pool of cum hers and that of the first two men that had lain between her legs tonight causing the storm of emotion that kept her from getting up and leaving.

The night had begun ostensibly as an educational practice exercise. The four medical students who lived here had invited her to practice hypodermic skills.

Two dozens of the fattest juiciest naval oranges, a package of syringes and a half gallon of vodka had been used. The night had been filled with injecting oranges with vodka and friendly joking. Practice doesn't have to be boring was the theme.

Of course the danger was in what to do with the oranges. Yes, it was the damn oranges full of vodka that led her to the bedroom. You had to eat them didn't you? She was injecting oranges, peeling them and feeling the moisture gush into her mouth as she ate them. The sweetness of the orange coupled with the sting of the vodka was addicting.

An easy arm placed around her shoulders on the couch. A casual kiss led to more demanding kisses. Two hands pulled her up from the couch and led her drunkenly to a bedroom. The next thing she remembered was her insides being violently rearranged by a big penis. She spread her legs as far as she could to give him room to move.

She was striving to maximize the heat in her center that was produced by the friction of his movement and hers as she moved to him. She felt a white hot flash of pain and pleasure and then he pulled himself from her.

Her center began to cool as the liquids they produced ran down her ass and dried. She laid there eyes closed aching for that warm full feeling again.

Then he returned and refilled her vagina. Opening her eyes and smiling she realized it was another of the interns. Her smile wavered and turned to a grimace of pleasure as the warmth returned filling her core and radiating through her body. The roller coaster of pleasure began all over again.

She knew that this was very wrong. But, how could something that felt so good be so wrong. She thought, "What would her mother say"? She didn't even want to think about that conversation.

Before he finished she came twice. Which bought her wondering mind back to the guy she was fucking now. He was moving fast now churning her center. She was getting off on almost every stroke. The maelstrom in her center said, they were doing wonderful things together. She knew she could not quit.

She really wasn't that kind of girl but, she knew When the fourth guy comes in she would do him too. In the end she realized that, she was that kind of girl. She knew, she would ride that wild roller coaster again and again.